Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

What are you going to do when you have to get the vaccine otherwise you'll be fired, outcast or fined by not doing it? How are you gonna fight the PTB?
As others have said, that's likely a long way off...if we are at the point whereby vaccination is mandatory in order to be accepted into society, well, I don't imagine that 'society' will be particularly cohesive, functioning or even stable. Maybe that's what they want, who knows....there are many obstacles in the way between now and then....it's not a fait acompli just yet!

I'm reading through some of the responses about the magnet sticking to the arm and whether it's true or not, but a person I know put a quarter on the place he got the Pzifer jab and it stuck to his arm! I had no idea about this beforehand, a friend of mine who was there showed me the videos floating around the internet - I didn't believe it - we tested it out right then and there and it only stayed on his arm in the place that he got injected. We tried a handful of other areas on his arm and shoulder, tested it out on his other arm and it was only in that one place. Whether that was a fluke, the observers affecting the outcome, some sort of metals lodged in his arm, nano-particles - who knows. But I saw what I saw.
That's s so weird. I was quite skeptical about the videos at first, but I've watched a few that don't seem to be faked and the people seem sincere. Also, in some cases they aren't even putting pressure on the magnet against the skin - you can actually see the magnet 'fly' towards the skin through a gap of a milimiter or two, similar to what you see when playing with two ordinary magnets and they 'pull' each other. In another video, a Spanish old lady and her husband go back to the vaccination center and complain about this magnetic effect and want to know if they should get the second shot. The nurse just says something like 'well, nobody forced you to take it, you should tell the pharmaceutical companies cause I just work here, if I were you I wouldn't take the second shot'. Again, that sounds like a totally natural conversation of people who are genuinely puzzled and concerned - not staged.

We also watched a video of a couple of Spanish and an Uruguayan doctors discussing and speculating about this magnetic effect. They seem to think that there are metallic particles being added to the vaccine (however, what Turgon describes above suggests it's not just metal, but something magnetic, as it was a quarter that got stuck!). They showed a picture of a woman who placed a magnet used in magnet therapy on the spot of the shot and left it there for a few days. Eventually, the paper bit surrounding the magnet was stained in dark with some sort of metallic residue, and her skin looked 'tatooed' with the same thing. The supposed explanation is that the magnet pulled out the particles through the pores of the skin, which is why they even recommend doing just that if one gets the shot. Here's the image:

1622303407888.png

The text reads: "IMPORTANT: Biomagnetism therapies show that Covid vaccines contain some kind of metallic nanoparticles".

Well you guys might be onto something I woke up with a mayor nose bleed, I'm waiting for a friend to take me to the ER, I don't feel like I could drive right now. I hope I'm ok and didn't make a fatal mistake by getting the jabs. I work for a big pharmaceutical company, that's why I trust the vaccines I know they should be safe, but I don't feel good at the moment. I took a trip to get the shots.

That's s so weird. I was quite skeptical about the videos at first, but I've watched a few that don't seem to be faked and the people seem sincere. Also, in some cases they aren't even putting pressure on the magnet against the skin - you can actually see the magnet 'fly' towards the skin through a gap of a milimiter or two, similar to what you see when playing with two ordinary magnets and they 'pull' each other. In another video, a Spanish old lady and her husband go back to the vaccination center and complain about this magnetic effect and want to know if they should get the second shot. The nurse just says something like 'well, nobody forced you to take it, you should tell the pharmaceutical companies cause I just work here, if I were you I wouldn't take the second shot'. Again, that sounds like a totally natural conversation of people who are genuinely puzzled and concerned - not staged.

We also watched a video of a couple of Spanish and an Uruguayan doctors discussing and speculating about this magnetic effect. They seem to think that there are metallic particles being added to the vaccine (however, what Turgon describes above suggests it's not just metal, but something magnetic, as it was a quarter that got stuck!). They showed a picture of a woman who placed a magnet used in magnet therapy on the spot of the shot and left it there for a few days. Eventually, the paper bit surrounding the magnet was stained in dark with some sort of metallic residue, and her skin looked 'tatooed' with the same thing. The supposed explanation is that the magnet pulled out the particles through the pores of the skin, which is why they even recommend doing just that if one gets the shot. Here's the image:

View attachment 45752

The text reads: "IMPORTANT: Biomagnetism therapies show that Covid vaccines contain some kind of metallic nanoparticles".

Just to add more genuine evidence of that, Del Bigtree’s crew tried the magnet on people at the beach and 6 out 15 people the magnet did stick. They mostly had the second shot of either Moderna or Pfizer, even as far as 3 months ago.
Starts at ~5:00 min

LOL

LOL

Dude how do you hang out on this forum and trust big pharma?
I don't mind people that think differently than I do, I don't live in a bubble. I'm part of the forum because I follow Laura's work and the C's. You can LOL all you want it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm still waiting to go to the ER. I have chills, Its normal after the second dose.

I don't know if this is posted in the correct thread, but I just listened to an interview of Stephanie Seneff by Mercola. It is jam-packed with information about mRNA, prions.

Stephanie Seneff - COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Disease

There's so much information packed in it, I'll need to give it a second listen. There is also a transcript in the link.
Has anybody else been observing a general uptick in absentmindedness lately? People forgetting steps in routine tasks, more car accidents, missing emails, missing deadlines, etc.? I'd like to wait on data before further on the subject, but if the experimental mRNA injections are causing neurological problems, it should show up in the car accident data.
What are you going to do when you have to get the vaccine otherwise you'll be fired, outcast or fined by not doing it? How are you gonna fight the PTB?
So what if I get fired, vax passports happen, or they try to fine me? I've been a marginalized criminal vagabond before. How do you think the portion of society that doesn't have white collar jobs or access to the financial system gets by?
Well you guys might be onto something I woke up with a mayor nose bleed, I'm waiting for a friend to take me to the ER, I don't feel like I could drive right now. I hope I'm ok and didn't make a fatal mistake by getting the jabs. I work for a big pharmaceutical company, that's why I trust the vaccines I know they should be safe, but I don't feel good at the moment. I took a trip to get the shots.
Well, I work in financial services with artificial intelligence, and I certainly don't trust bankers or AI geeks!!!

Get well soon, at any rate.
My father decided to be a Moderna guinea pig. Had a long lunch with him and my mother the other day - strange smell coming off of him, it was a bit like pollen and roaches - felt out of it within 15 minutes and started on Vit C megadoses as soon as I got home, not 100% again until the morning after.
Exposure to the vaxxed had been leaving me feeling like garbage for at least a few hours - that strange sick feeling in the air leading to general malaise - but somehow it's not such an issue lately this week. Maybe they're not spreading so much of whatever anymore? Maybe their inflammation is going down? Maybe the unmasking has helped? Additional Vit D from sun exposure? Just spitballing here.

I don't mind people that think differently than I do, I don't live in a bubble. I'm part of the forum because I follow Laura's work and the C's. You can LOL all you want it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm still waiting to go to the ER. I have chills, Its normal after the second dose.

I highly respect your willingness to sacrifice comfort of association in order to be true to your Aim if not the Work itself. Either way, I'm sorry to hear that your circumstances have led you to choose to trust the vaccine. I wish that the effects will not be critical and that you will be well enough to devote focus to read up on and apply the vaccination protocol. Re-linked for convenience:

Has anybody else been observing a general uptick in absentmindedness lately? People forgetting steps in routine tasks, more car accidents, missing emails, missing deadlines, etc.?

Yep. I've noticed it in my colleagues for sure. Not as sharp as they used to be.

Clif High has been predicting the "vaccidents" are going to become a thing from here on out, and recommends paying careful attention when e.g. crossing the road or driving.

Well, I work in financial services with artificial intelligence, and I certainly don't trust bankers or AI geeks!!!
Indeed. I'm a research scientist. When my colleagues tell me I need to trust The Science because I'm a scientist, I tell them that's precisely why I don't trust it.

I know first hand how that sausage is made.

The thing I have a hard time wrapping my head around is the absolute submission from a apart of the human population (mind controlled fear) is to go on full bore to get vaccinated. Even to advocate it's use for babies, children and pregnant women, some with devastating consequences, with no liability from so called vaccine manufacturers. Also the issues of human fertility is brought into question, which does not bode well for the the future of humanity as we know it now.

The denigration of those that choose to exercise their right as a personal choice in a free and open society, Well as we are now witnessing, that seem to be a myth.

I am reminded of an event that occurred in 2007 regarding the contamination of pet food from China, this from Wikki, although suspect, seems to be genuine, this involved North America, Europe, and South Africa.

From the article.

Beginning in March 2007, there was a wide recall of many brands of cat and dog foods due to contamination with melamine and cyanuric acid. The recalls in North America, Europe, and South Africa came in response to reports of kidney failure in pets. Initially, the recalls were associated with the consumption of mostly wet pet foods made with wheat gluten from a single Chinese company. After more than three weeks of complaints from consumers, the recall began voluntarily with the Canadian company Menu Foods on 16 March 2007, when a company test showed sickness and death in some of the test animals. Soon after, there were numerous media reports of animal deaths as a result of kidney failure. In the following weeks, several other companies who received the contaminated wheat gluten also voluntarily recalled dozens of pet food brands. One month after the initial recall, contaminated rice protein from a different source in China was also identified as being associated with kidney failure in pets in the United States, while contaminated corn gluten was associated with kidney failure with pets in South Africa. As a result of investigating the 2007 pet food recalls, a broader Chinese protein export contamination investigation unfolded, raising concerns about the safety of the human food supply.

By the end of March, veterinary organizations reported more than 100 pet deaths among nearly 500 cases of kidney failure,[1] with one online database self-reporting as many as 3,600 deaths as of 11 April.[2][3] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has received reports of several thousand cats and dogs who have died after eating contaminated food, but have only confirmed 14 cases, in part because there is no centralized government database of animal sickness or death in the United States, as there are with humans (such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).[4][5] As a result, many sources speculate the actual number of affected pets may never be known, and experts are concerned that the actual death toll could potentially reach into the thousands.[6][7]

My point being here that, at that time, the health and safety of our furry friends, was of great importance, with compensation being paid out in a class action law suit to those suffering a death of a pet and also veterinary bills.

Why no recall from these jabs, that are causing such harm to a human population? Is there so little respect for humanity by these purveyors of the jab?

So now we have a magnitude much greater in human suffering from these so called jabs, but its OK because, it's saving lives, the general public is on board with it, no compensation is forthcoming, people just have to suffer for the "greater good". I am at a loss for words.

Has anybody else been observing a general uptick in absentmindedness lately? People forgetting steps in routine tasks, more car accidents, missing emails, missing deadlines, etc.? I'd like to wait on data before further on the subject, but if the experimental mRNA injections are causing neurological problems, it should show up in the car accident data.
Actually, just today as I was driving a coworker to work with me, I pointed out 4 cars running a red light, and before that a truck going 20 mph below the speed limit.

This has been ongoing. Each day I see cars run red lights. This has been for months now- everyday! If I have a passenger in the vehicle with me, we talk about it, and notice that it is happening far more often than I or they remember.

It could be a bias now noticing it, but running a red light is something a driver will notice, even just for safety reasons. Many people are not paying attention, and it is different than perhaps absent-mindedness. It could be disassociation too. I would credit vaccine damage here, but it's an observation, and I don't have data to back that up with. FWIW

On a sidenote, I've noticed more cars that have been obviously in an accident on the road too. It may be that repairs are not done for whatever situational reason, but it is noticeable. It wasn't before this gene therapy, maybe a car or two once awhile. Now I can't help noticing all the damaged cars lined up at a stop light. I haven't counted them all, but maybe for a week or so that'd give some better data to work with and discuss.

I drive alert, and defensively these days! There is a real difference happening, and when I ask people around me, most are noticing the difference.

Thanks for asking about this, it was on my mind earlier today.

I'd say the masks are probably a factor too. Although I had an unusual run-in with someone who got vaccinated who I questioned about it and they went blank for about a minute or so, didn't respond to anything, shook it off and then went on her way. But here's an excerpt from this article.

"Prolonged mask use (>4 hours per day) promotes facial alkalinization and inadvertently encourages dehydration, which in turn can enhance barrier breakdown and bacterial infection risk. British clinicians have reported masks to increase headaches and sweating and decrease cognitive precision."

It isn't about fighting against the PTB, but to find and adopt a valid strategy to postpone the vaccination as long as possible without being a target. In case this become mandatory due to the situation (job, age, etc), we always can refer to the Health Protocol thread
Not only the protocol, but I heard Dr Tenpenny say (and the idea makes sense) that you should get OSHA (or Workman's Compensation) onboard asking them if you would be covered for injuries from an Experimental Vaccine, and if so, the Employers pays, and potentially that's a big bill that may make some employers think twice, or thrice, about implementing mandatory vaccinations! As strategy to work on BEFORE Mandatory vaccinations are talked about I would think, that may buy some time at least.

Back
Top Bottom