Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

My daughter works in a hospital where she does ultrasounds for pregnant women.

Yesterday, she was telling me about an ultrasound to a mother whose fetus was 4 weeks old and no longer alive. She had received an ultrasound a week before and everything was beautiful.

She mentioned to my daughter that she had been vaccinated the week before.

The mom made a connection between the vaccination and the death of her baby. The mom shared her guilt while questioning herself. Was it the vaccine that was at fault? That is the question.

She often hears from moms that they feel so much pressure from their loved ones that they don't know how to think anymore. Doubt settles in and strength diminishes to hold on.

To be continued because there will surely be other cases.

Both my parents got their second shots last week. My mom is now in the hospital with a small intestine blockage annd might need surgery.
I tried my best to inform them about the dangers of these "vaccines" but they were pressured by their doctors, friends
and relatives.

Wow! Highly recommended interview.

This whole situation doesn't seem real. For them to be doing this given all the dangers doesn't seem real. To be honest, the acceptance from people to be jabbed in such great numbers doesn't seem real too... Too much is being revealed about the world that doesn't seem real.
Say that again..

Are We Creating a Generation of Super-Spreaders?​

What comes next is truly chilling. Seneff cites research10 showing that sperm has this ability to take exogenous mRNA, either from a virus or an mRNA vaccine, and reverse transcribe it into DNA and then produce plasmids that contain this cloned DNA. The sperm then releases these plasmids around the egg, which takes them up.
The egg hangs on to those plasmids and puts the new code into the cells of the growing fetus. Hypothetically, a man having been vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine could produce a child born with the genetic code to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
This is not a good thing, because this means the child will not have antibodies against the spike protein. Since it’s part of their genetic code, it registers as one of their own proteins and their body won’t produce antibodies against it. If that child is exposed to SARS-CoV-2, their immune system won’t react at all. What happens next is anyone’s guess, but it’s bound to be severely problematic in one way or another.
Exactly how sick they'll get or whether they'll get sick at all, I don't know,” Seneff says, “but their immune system won't react and they'll be able to carry that virus for their entire life and then pass [that genomic trait] on down to their children …
Now, if I don't react to [the virus] and I let it grow, what happens? Do I get sick? To what extent is the illness [COVID-19] the consequence of the immune response, rather than the virus itself? We don't know that, really, but many say the real problem is the overactive immune response.
People are dying of the immune response to COVID, they're not dying from the virus. The virus is not killing them. It's the immune response to the virus that's killing them. So, if you don't have an immune response, what happens? Nobody knows.”
Even if such a child were to be unaffected by the virus, we could be looking at a serious problem, as they could turn into lifelong super-spreaders and a chronic hazard to everyone around them. At least that’s what happened in cows.
Seneff recounts a story of herds plagued by a viral diarrhea. They finally realized that “killer calves” were the problem. Calves were being born that had viral protein integrated into their genome. When exposed to the virus, these calves, unable to clear the virus naturally, then spread it to the adult cows, which got sick.
“I don't see why the same thing couldn't happen with COVID — that a baby could be born who has this humanized version of that protein, catches the [wild] virus and then it spreads it to the adult population,” Seneff says.
Such children would be true super-spreaders, and the indoctrination we’re currently seeing, where children are told their mere presence could pose a mortal risk to the people they love, would then turn into grim reality. The calves in question were euthanized to safeguard the rest of the herds. How would we address human equivalents?
Hopefully, this nightmare scenario will not occur, but it appears biologically possible, and that is the problem. The fact that the available science allows for this kind of speculation is reason enough to put the brakes on this vaccination campaign. We have no clue what the long-term consequences are. We don't even know what the short-term consequences are, other than more vaccinated people are dying, collectively, compared to unvaccinated ones.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their stories. Each one is another dot to connect.

Around the end of March, I began having a very strange, sharp stabbing pain in my right hip like nothing I've ever experienced before. There was no physical cause I could determine. It would come and go, every few days, sometimes it didn't occur for a week or more. But it kept coming back.

My partner and I don't have a lot of contact with vaxxed people, but some contact is inevitable. One place is at my partner's weekly band practice. Last Friday as we were preparing to go to practice, I mentioned that my hip hadn't hurt for a week. Saturday morning when I got up, the pain came back with a vengeance. Started putting two and two together, and thinking back, could connect the pain to contact with people who have had the shots.

Up until then, the only thing we experienced was feeling low energy the day after vaxxed contact. When discussing the pain I was experiencing, my partner said he had been having strange pains in his joints for about three weeks. It almost feels like tingling under the skin, but the source feels electromagnetic. It's really intense pain, enough to make me flinch or jerk. It has seemingly no relation to any old injuries. It does not feel like the source of the pain is in 3D. Today is the first pain free day since Saturday. My first line of defense is to up the vitamin C, it does help alleviate the intensity of the pain.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their stories. Each one is another dot to connect.

Around the end of March, I began having a very strange, sharp stabbing pain in my right hip like nothing I've ever experienced before. There was no physical cause I could determine. It would come and go, every few days, sometimes it didn't occur for a week or more. But it kept coming back.

My partner and I don't have a lot of contact with vaxxed people, but some contact is inevitable. One place is at my partner's weekly band practice. Last Friday as we were preparing to go to practice, I mentioned that my hip hadn't hurt for a week. Saturday morning when I got up, the pain came back with a vengeance. Started putting two and two together, and thinking back, could connect the pain to contact with people who have had the shots.

Up until then, the only thing we experienced was feeling low energy the day after vaxxed contact. When discussing the pain I was experiencing, my partner said he had been having strange pains in his joints for about three weeks. It almost feels like tingling under the skin, but the source feels electromagnetic. It's really intense pain, enough to make me flinch or jerk. It has seemingly no relation to any old injuries. It does not feel like the source of the pain is in 3D. Today is the first pain free day since Saturday. My first line of defense is to up the vitamin C, it does help alleviate the intensity of the pain.
Odd, about a week ago I woke early in the morning with an intense sharp stabbing pain in my right hip...I've never had a pain there before, I couldn't think of what I had done that may have caused it (twisting, heavy work, etc)...I thought at the time, great, getting older, new day, new pain! It lasted for 4 nights, went during the day when I moved around, but back during the night enough to wake me. It's gone now. Also, up til around couple of weeks ago I had night sweats for about 3 weeks, but I'm due the menopause, so I will put it down to that. My partner is vaccinated. However, I'm trying not to put every little ache and pain down to being in contact with the vaccinated, but your hip story struck a nerve ('scuse the pun!)

Have you had a chance to look at the Health Protocol thread at all, avia? Perhaps a few more supplements may offer some relief for you and your partner, as knowledge protects. :-) I have found that this protocol not only boosts my immune system, but it also boosts my mood and courage if you will. Just knowing that I can do something to protect my (spiritual) health makes me feel less helpless and vulnerable (I am not saying that you feel this way).

That said, perhaps you could talk to your GP about your complaints and see what he says, it could be something unrelated?

Neuroscientist Steve Ramirez of Harvard University, who uses optogenetics to manipulate memories in the brains of mice, says the mind control study is “badass.’’

Optogenetics, previously looked at as cutting edge, seems already to have given way to something else…

It’s also worth pointing out that Canadian theology professor Dr. Pierre Gilbert during a lecture in 1995 warned of a coming mandatory vaccine containing liquid crystals that, when exposed to magnetic frequencies, turn vaccine recipients into “zombies.”

“In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields,” Gilbert said. “What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.”

“This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory,” he continued. “And these vaccines will make possible to control people.”

“The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent.”

“And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie.”

“Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda,” he added, suggesting this technology was behind the 1994 Rwandan genocide

It seems the spectre of Rwanda has reared its head again just recently:

Mind Control: Scientists Engineer ‘Magneto’ Protein Capable Of Remotely Controlling Brain & Behavior

Mind Control: Scientists Engineer ‘Magneto’ Protein Capable Of Remotely Controlling Brain & Behavior​

In a 2016 experiment, synthesized proteins were inserted into a VIRUS, where they were injected into brains of mice to ultimately control the reward/motivation centers of brain using magnetic fields.

Theology professor in 1995 warned of mandatory vaccines containing magnetized particles that would turn recipients "into zombies."

Scientists developed a new method of controlling certain nerve cells of the brain to manipulate behaviors — and it’s delivered via viral injection.

In 2016, researchers at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville genetically engineered a magnetized protein, called Magneto, which is inserted into a virus that’s injected into an animal’s brain to manipulate neural activity under the remote influence of magnetic fields.

From The Guardian:

Neuroscientist Steve Ramirez of Harvard University, who uses optogenetics to manipulate memories in the brains of mice, says the mind control study is “badass”.

“Previous attempts [using magnets to control neuronal activity] needed multiple components for the system to work – injecting magnetic particles, injecting a virus that expresses a heat-sensitive channel, [or] head-fixing the animal so that a coil could induce changes in magnetism,” he explains. “The problem with having a multi-component system is that there’s so much room for each individual piece to break down.”

This remarkable study is notable given anecdotally reported strange side effects with the COVID-19 vaccine involving magnetism.

It’s also worth pointing out that Canadian theology professor Dr. Pierre Gilbert during a lecture in 1995 warned of a coming mandatory vaccine containing liquid crystals that, when exposed to magnetic frequencies, turn vaccine recipients into “zombies.”

“In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields,” Gilbert said. “What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.”

“This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory,” he continued. “And these vaccines will make possible to control people.”

“The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent.”

“And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie.”

“Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda,” he added, suggesting this technology was behind the 1994 Rwandan genocide.
I remember reading about that. An observer reported that everything was fine, then all of a sudden the people turned on each other with incredible violence, like someone had just said "Action!" God help us. This is sick.

These are the same symptoms my daughter is having after being vaccinated and I am experiencing since being around vaccinated family members. I wonder what is doing this. Spike proteins or something else?

These are the same symptoms my daughter is having after being vaccinated and I am experiencing since being around vaccinated family members. I wonder what is doing this. Spike proteins or something else?

If we follow the bioweapon theory, which the C's confirmed several times, this is likely. Judy Mikovitz talkes about a drug called Suramin to cure that, along with C, D, Zinc Quercitin and some more. But be careful, I read through the description and read a lot of Herxheimer and Detox-Toxifications like that. This might be effectful but dangerous without a good md around. I would not do it alone (and i did a lot alone without anything)!

I remember reading about that. An observer reported that everything was fine, then all of a sudden the people turned on each other with incredible violence, like someone had just said "Action!" God help us. This is sick.
Thanks for this. I've been wondering if there was some sort of E/M interference attached to all of this along with everything else. It just feels weird. How do we turn this off? The Ivermectin and supplements have been helping but the headaches and foggy thinking are returning and I haven't found a way to stop them completely. At this point just keeping up with the reading and trying to stay positive and loving as long as possible feels like all that is left. Maybe that is enough.

Thanks for this. I've been wondering if there was some sort of E/M interference attached to all of this along with everything else. It just feels weird. How do we turn this off? The Ivermectin and supplements have been helping but the headaches and foggy thinking are returning and I haven't found a way to stop them completely. At this point just keeping up with the reading and trying to stay positive and loving as long as possible feels like all that is left. Maybe that is enough.
I think we are being inoculated with a lot of stress like electromagnetic waves and poisoned countrysides and food all the time, for some time now. Especially the EM waves are capable of activating viruses, like Epstein Barr. That is on another plane. The only thing we can do - besides using what we know about supplements, herbs and mushrooms and so on - is our diet, our psychic hygiene and our focus on STO.

I laugh a lot. I literally provoke joke rounds at work among customers, and it helps a lot to laugh with others. Keep the spirit high!

Neuroscientist Steve Ramirez of Harvard University, who uses optogenetics to manipulate memories in the brains of mice, says the mind control study is “badass.’’

Optogenetics, previously looked at as cutting edge, seems already to have given way to something else…

“Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda,” he added, suggesting this technology was behind the 1994 Rwandan genocide

It seems the spectre of Rwanda has reared its head again just recently:

Mind Control: Scientists Engineer ‘Magneto’ Protein Capable Of Remotely Controlling Brain & Behavior

Mind Control: Scientists Engineer ‘Magneto’ Protein Capable Of Remotely Controlling Brain & Behavior​

In a 2016 experiment, synthesized proteins were inserted into a VIRUS, where they were injected into brains of mice to ultimately control the reward/motivation centers of brain using magnetic fields.

Theology professor in 1995 warned of mandatory vaccines containing magnetized particles that would turn recipients "into zombies."

Scientists developed a new method of controlling certain nerve cells of the brain to manipulate behaviors — and it’s delivered via viral injection.

“Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda,” he added, suggesting this technology was behind the 1994 Rwandan genocide.

Gilbert’s talk was in 1995.
The Rwandan genocide was in April-July 1994: Rwandan genocide - Wikipedia

Think here. Think now. Think the demonization of all who choose not to get the vaxx.

Think of what will happen when the next large wave of deaths hits. Think of who will be blamed.

Think of the tech that is now embedded in all those vaxxed that could possibly – theoretically – “persuade” them to violence against those that have been demonized. Those that will be blamed for the deaths of their loved ones.

Think it can’t happen here?

Think again: Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

Remember all those vaxxed folks taking the magnet challenge? MagnetGate: Magnets Stick To Covid Vaccine Injection Site FULL 2021 DOCUMENTARY #MagnetChallenge

Well, there’s a reason for that. Heavy metal magnetized adjuncts and ferrite spike proteins are in you for a reason. And it’s c-o-n-t-r-o-l. Let’s bring the widespread, undercover-of-the-night installation of 5G while we were all in lockdown last year into the equation – what happens when the switch gets flipped on THAT?
Care to venture a guess?
See, you didn’t really wanna hack your unvaxxed neighbor to death, it just kinda worked out that way. Don’t worry if you can’t actually remember doing it – they’ll remember it for you – wholesale.
They’ve got a plan – and an answer – for that too:
Meet the Two Scientists Who Implanted a False Memory Into a Mouse

Carrie Kohan here on Bitchute shows a video (allegedly) posted by Russian Hacker, his words translated to English in the video. He found a database of all microchip or microgel data on people who took vaccines in Russia. The hacker was able to find data for a friend of his.

Carrie Kohan, the videographer, was National Child Advocate in Canada and will Linkedin article from 2012calling her Canada's Erin Brokovich.

Link: HACKER FOUND DATABASE OF VACCINATED PEOPLE'S MICROCHIP INFO - like their vital signs & exact GPS!

Most interesting to me, she quotes what a geneticist said 10 years ago, that the cabal's goal was to drown the song of the DNA. The info emerges from the hacker's speech that the implanted device raises normal human resonance measure to a phenomenal height. What that is really about, we don't hear in the video. But drown out the song of the DNA. Wow. Lines up with some of what I've been seeing in friends who took the Pfizer and some posts here on the vaccines. A Shadow fell over them.

Another dowser and I checked accuracy on this (as we practice to do a lot) and got range of 77 to 85% accurate. One of the things I think that is inaccurate right off the top is that she calls it a 'kill shot'. I think it's something else. Not a kill shot. It seems overall much more accurate with that change. But it's an exercise in dowsing, so needs more people to dowse and I have asked other dowser friends to assess. Just interesting to tease things out in articles like this to see how many people test without watching video and find similar readings. Not sure if anybody is interested in this accuracy aspect, people do it naturally, called gut instinct or intuition. So over to all of you forum readers/watchers.

Article on Carrie Kohan

Vaccination side-effects, indeed.

I think we are being inoculated with a lot of stress like electromagnetic waves and poisoned countrysides and food all the time, for some time now. Especially the EM waves are capable of activating viruses, like Epstein Barr. That is on another plane. The only thing we can do - besides using what we know about supplements, herbs and mushrooms and so on - is our diet, our psychic hygiene and our focus on STO.

I laugh a lot. I literally provoke joke rounds at work among customers, and it helps a lot to laugh with others. Keep the spirit high!
Reading recently, joy is a power, not an emotion. Joy is fundamental. That you laugh!! That's great. I am doing same. As I said before on this thread, the spinning, recommended first in Bringers of the Dawn and confirmed by the C's, is protective, I find.

I have also gone with intuition on needing to take an Ivermectin dose. Have been following the protocol of D, C, Zinc, Quercetin and latterly, Melatonin. Plus Ivermectin very occasional use.

Reading recently, joy is a power, not an emotion. Joy is fundamental. That you laugh!! That's great. I am doing same. As I said before on this thread, the spinning, recommended first in Bringers of the Dawn and confirmed by the C's, is protective, I find.

I have also gone with intuition on needing to take an Ivermectin dose. Have been following the protocol of D, C, Zinc, Quercetin and latterly, Melatonin. Plus Ivermectin very occasional use.
Hi Lyndi, I never took Ivermectin so far, nor any other pharma drug against anything for the last ten years. I do have some of those for emergency use, but I did only do my normal routine of C, D, Zinc (plus K2, Selenium and calcium in form of sango; I added Quercitin just recently) plus nasal showers of saline Solution and Sodiumbicarbonate (drink or food bath). I have a shop with lots of customers per day. Never got ill there.

Back
Top Bottom