STRANGE CLOUDS

Peculiar cloud
Stockholm, 15 Sep 2022 02:24

While I was looking out for Auroras, which still went on deep in the north, but too faint for the naked eye, i saw a funny cloud appearing; like a wisp of smoke. Slightly odd looking, it appeared out of nowhere. And was all gone after 7 minutes. It had a little bit the look of "Steven Spelberg" clouds to the naked eye.

2022-09-15-02-24-08.jpg

2022-09-15-02-23-45.jpg

Peculiar cloud
Stockholm, 15 Sep 2022 02:24

While I was looking out for Auroras, which still went on deep in the north, but too faint for the naked eye, i saw a funny cloud appearing; like a wisp of smoke. Slightly odd looking, it appeared out of nowhere. And was all gone after 7 minutes. It had a little bit the look of "Steven Spelberg" clouds to the naked eye.

View attachment 63963

View attachment 63964
Maybe a Sylph?

Maybe a Sylph?
A question. Aren't sylphs associated with high (feather) clouds ? The cloud i saw at my balcony wasn't a high clouds, but a low cloud, perhaps only a couple km high...

My home in any case, is loaded with Orgonite, though... ;-)

A question. Aren't sylphs associated with high (feather) clouds ? The cloud i saw at my balcony wasn't a high clouds, but a low cloud, perhaps only a couple km high...

My home in any case, is loaded with Orgonite, though... ;-)
I don't know. I've read that they come to clean up physical and spiritual messes of an aerial nature. Just speculating here. They might not even be real. I'm prone to magical thinking sometimes. I like thinking that maybe these (possible) entities are part of our inter-dimensional realm immune system. Like the way our bodies have elements that appear, almost out of nowhere, only where and when needed, to do critically important work to keep our bodies safe.

It seems that these events, a nuclear explosion and a comet, happened in another reality. :scared:

People in Las Vegas shared photos of a mushroom cloud billowing over the horizon on Sunday, and some joked that it reminded them of nuclear testing, one of the tourist attractions in Sin City in the 1950s.

This comes as nuclear noise between the collective bloc of the West and the Russian-led East is exacerbated.

20221007_165645.jpg

Strange #clouds over St. Petersburg, #Russia (28.09.2022). #Meteor #Strange #Clouds #zabedrosky #Sunset #Pordosol #Sunset.

It seems that these events, a nuclear explosion and a comet, happened in another reality. :scared:

People in Las Vegas shared photos of a mushroom cloud billowing over the horizon on Sunday, and some joked that it reminded them of nuclear testing, one of the tourist attractions in Sin City in the 1950s.

This comes as nuclear noise between the collective bloc of the West and the Russian-led East is exacerbated.

View attachment 65100

Strange #clouds over St. Petersburg, #Russia (28.09.2022). #Meteor #Strange #Clouds #zabedrosky #Sunset #Pordosol #Sunset.

The issue with post processing mobile phone images

One of the things which sometimes irritates me - is how people post process cloud images lit by red / orange / warm light - because those too easily turn out in dramatized colors. You can tell - because the top of the Cb Cloud - it has all around a darker “shadow”. This you get when you exaggerate certain filter actions !

The warm illuminated parts of the cloud get suddenly dramatically red-orange. This effect i often get from iPhone Apple RAW files alt. when the automatic algorithms compress the image contrast too much in the highlights, giving false color saturations:

Example : When i wish to empathize the overall contrast in clouds structures, because it makes them stand out better - while at the same time in doing so, there is automatically the need to pull down the highlights - in order, so that those clouds still can show details, instead of turning all white or getting “burned out”.

But by doing so - you also get suddenly abnormally strong red/orange/yellow. And people do not correct this. They leave it like that - and it often looks… well… extra “wow”.

And a second thought - over time this alters the perception of reality because too many do the same thing. “So, it must be true”.

Red channel in camera sensors

I believe the image problem has to do with the three color layers in the image sensor. The red channel get’s most easily saturated in warm light and therefore it is more difficult to tinker with red colors - as it has less or no leeway left for corrections in a photo - give strange color impressions in highlights. Very often I encounter this problem with clouds illuminated with golden light at sunset making them difficult to deal with.

If one does not know how to correct secondary post processing effects, one get automatically drama queen cloud photos, so to speak ! Sometimes they are really cool to look at, much more awesome than reality…

But sometimes… oh well.

Symbolism

Nevertheless - the symbolism in those cloud images is really striking, as they are mysterious when dwelling upon them - giving off a strange lingering resonance for sure.

Back
Top Bottom