STRANGE CLOUDS

A very strange cloud:

1649577728953.png

1649577813742.png

Bizarre cloud formation over Alaska's Lazy Mountain prompts police investigation as witnesses fear it was a plane crash, a UFO or top secret Russian weapon​

• A strange, worm-like cloud was pictured over Alaska's Lazy Mountain, sparked conspiracy theories ranging from a UFO crash to weapons tests
  • On Thursday at around 7 am, photos of the incident show a massive cloud plume, with social media left scratching their heads over what it could be
  • Some explanations given for it include a meteor, a crashed UFO, an eruption, or even a Russian weapon connected to the conflict in Ukraine
  • The cloud garnered so much attention that Alaska State Troopers and the Alaska Rescue Coordination Center began investigating for a possible plane crash
  • However, officials eventually offered a far more tame explanation for the bizarre cloud, claiming it was a contrail from a commercial jet

Truly fascinating, but nothing to see, just a contrail that fell down!

Photos from here and here.

A contrail that fell down. . . I wish to hear the swamp gas explanations once again, that would bring me back to my youth for sure. Talk about blowing smoke up our tooters, babes we're not.

Contrails can become considerably larger than the plane, so you may not easily see the plane itself. Also the tip of the trail looks just like the pattern caused by airplanes. Here is a video where it looks similar:

I was not sure where to post this since its more sky related.
If I saw this above me I thought it was Armagedon but the local meteorological bureau of Zhoushan, a city in East China's Zhejiang Province
claim that was caused by the refraction and scattering of light, most likely from ship lights in the port....

Back
Top Bottom