Strange howls caught on video in Ontario, Canada

Very creepy indeed. That doesn't sound like any animal I've ever heard. It reminds me of this Sasquatch Ontario you-tuber who supposedly goes out and converses with a family of sasquatch, or just the younger sasquatch child. He reports loads of high strangeness happening around these events. He's got loads of videos about his adventures, best not to watch these videos at night😱.

It's difficult to decide if it's real but here is one video with some supposed conversation.

Check out lions roaring. Very similar

And another.

And "Why do Lions Roar?" It might be the same reason these unknown critters are making these noises in the forests at night.

Last edited:
I would file that under 'strange sky sounds'. It's distant, metallic, groaning, and 'regular' in frequency.

Sounds quite convincing, Niall.

Did anybody watch the calm and disinterested reaction of the two dogs in that car? (See video below)

At one point the dog next to the woman on the backseat is even closing its eyes...

We can deduct that there seems to have been nothing dangerous within sniffing distance.

The body odor of any major animal or a smelly bigfoot would have been detected by the canines.

The sounds recorded here kind of sound similar, too:

The body odor of any major animal or a smelly bigfoot would have been detected by the canines.
Well observed! There is no canine panic. From the part of humans there should be obvious disorientation, strange mumbling, "What's going on with you?" questions as a result of psychic attack affecting any [sensitive] group member more, if the Bigfoot were really gunning for them. Oxajil's video about the big hulking, black furry thing might be more of a proof, how the dog gets momentarily scared. I guess, as Paulides recounts, psychically disorienting and kidnapping humans is way easier for Bigfoot, when the victim is alone and helpless.

I guess, as Paulides recounts, psychically disorienting and kidnapping humans is way easier for Bigfoot, when the victim is alone and helpless.

Has Paulides really blamed or named anybody for these kidnappings? I think not.

He's not only keeping up the suspense that way - there's not enough proof to pin these incidents on any suspects.

As far as bigfoot is concerned, I think they are too clumsy and not really known for kidnapping people.
They seem to be vegetarians and happy to be left alone ...

As far as bigfoot is concerned, I think they are too clumsy and not really known for kidnapping people.
They seem to be vegetarians and happy to be left alone ...
Are you absolutely sure about this? In quite a few of the Missing 411 accounts, upright "bears" carrying children in their arms have been seen/reported. Also, some people have said they were chased by apes, or black "people". The same for some children who were found alive except they say that they were with a "bear" that took care of them or let them sleep beside it so they could stay warm.

Then, there are some stories by men/hunters that have seen what they thought were Bigfoot carrying a dead deer.

Just sayin'......

Some of those sounds are quite chilling. Especially the ones from the Sasquatch Ontario guy who apparently has chats with whatever these things are. I'm not sure how many of these sightings are mistaken black bears but there sure are some strange stories out there.

The quality of this clip is very poor but it shows a creature with phenomenal strength if it's real! A creature approaches a drilling crew in Alberta Canada and has quite the throwing arm.

Are you absolutely sure about this? In quite a few of the Missing 411 accounts, upright "bears" carrying children in their arms have been seen/reported. Also, some people have said they were chased by apes, or black "people". The same for some children who were found alive except they say that they were with a "bear" that took care of them or let them sleep beside it so they could stay warm.

Then, there are some stories by men/hunters that have seen what they thought were Bigfoot carrying a dead deer.

Just sayin'......

Thank you for filling me in on those accounts.

Yet bigfoot carrying children in their arms and warming them in the wilderness doesn't seem very hostile to me.
Maybe they were taking care of kids whose kidnappings failed or had just been TDARM-ed back to our density?

Yes, people have been chased or harrassed by these creatures in situations where the Bigfoot types felt that humans were encroaching on "their territory".

Hell, I would like to throw a tree at people drilling for oil in my backyard (if I could).

I sent the video to someone I know who lives out in the country and she thinks it's a bunch of wolves. I'm not convinced, though. I did come across this maned wolf roar-bark that might be similar, but even so, they are native to South America, so wrong hemisphere and the roar is much shorter in comparison to whatever it was in the creepy sound video.

I disagree with the assumptions that these couldn't BE animals from other parts of the world.
Remember the old saying "If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck...?"

A bit of historical review:
There were MANY illegal zoos and what are now referred to as "Petting Farms" in the 1950's and 60's all along the major Highways all through North America.

Doing a quick and dirty search brings up a lot of info:

Its funny how most people refuse to be creeped out - this reminds me of my mother who always just flatly refused to acknowledge anything supernatural and would always assign some mundane explanation.
Anyhows i agree with most here - this cannot be vocalisation of any canid domestic or wild.
Whatever it is - it sounded more like it was in agony than pissed off. Still very creepy.
I side with your Mom here, Deckard! I don't ALWAYS, and she may not ALWAYS refuse to acknowledge anything supernatural....BUT, I KNOW that I saw these Zoos, and the poor conditions of the animals and the Owners.
Here are some pics from 1966 that were taken by my Dad on one such trip.
They are reproduced from Kodak Slides, some are quite blurry, but evidence of Non-native species, in captivity, in an illegal zoo in Southern Alberta in 1966 :
zoo3.jpegzoo1.jpegzoo.jpeg
There were hyenas, and a couple of big cats as well.

What happened when the Owners of these Roadside Attractions went broke...couldn't draw in travellers, couldn't feed the animals?

I suspect that some, probably LOTS of Non-local species, were released into the Wilds. There are hundreds of thousands of square miles of Wild areas here in Canada.
If there is anything I have truly learned from Nature, it is that all of the creatures, every one of them, want to SURVIVE and Thrive.
Sure, it is really cold in the Northern latitudes of Canada in the winter.
-40 degrees in January is common in Northern Alberta, sometimes for weeks.

Nature adapts.

I had a bunch of Gerbils when I was a girl. The pet store sold me a male and a female, the jerks.
Before too long, I had a thriving community of about 30 gerbils.
I was told they had to be kept warm and dry, no drafts, and very little water, because they were deserts creatures, and would die in the cold.
I had the cages outside in the sun, in late August, and our German shepherd pup pushed the cages over, and all the cages popped open..., and the 30+ gerbils were accidentally released into the Wilds of Northern Alberta in the Autumn of 1967.
33 YEARS later, the farm cats were still catching feral gerbils.

This sound is the closest match IMO, although it doesn't sound so unhappy. The video is about sasquatch sightings near Vancouver:
If you watch the video and look at a map, Alert Bay is not near Vancouver, B.C. in any real sense.
The difference in the isolation of Alert Bay, and of course the population of the City of Vancouver is IMMENSE!!
The total population of the whole ISLAND is only 1,500 people!
The tribes that make up the majority of the population are a few communities of First Nations people.
They are for the most part, very proud, self sustaining and very conscientious.
In general, they would not LIE or fabricate anything for media attention.
In their part of the world, Tourism is part of the economy, so anything IS possible I guess.
In my humble and of course, uneducated opinion, of all the Videos, this one has the most potential of true "High Strangeness"!
Yeah, the howls in the first video are pretty similar to the strange sky sounds. It could just be some kind of magnetic disturbance in the atmosphere.
I would also say that the same goes for the Bigfoot Screams. Hopefully. Otherwise, better not go hiking no more. :cool2:
I tell ya, listening to the video Oxajil found just gave me the willies. I am a strict NON camping person and this just gives my policy more rationality!
I agree that the recordings have some scary sounds on them, but as Theseus said:
" [...]
Or in the night, imagining some fear,
How easy is a bush supposed a bear!"

Nature is pretty amazing, and VERY scary if you are not trained and aware of the dangers.
This was on a Facebook post and I laughed a lot when I saw it:
1574185667596.png

For what it's worth, I am far more afraid of humans than what is on ANY of those videos!
If whatever is out there has evaded hunters and everybody else, if you leave them alone, they'll mind their own business and leave you be as well.

I don't go for hiking or camping either.
I grew up having to rough it, heck, we didn't have electricity in our home until I was 5 years old.
Running water and a flush toilet were plumbed into our house when I was 8 years old.
So, basically I grew up Camping with wood burning stoves, gas and kerosene lamps, and a tv that was hooked up to a car battery!

While we have them, I'll go for as many Stars in a Motel as I can afford.

We can deduct that there seems to have been nothing dangerous within sniffing distance.

Yes, if the body odor was within sniffing distance.

Well observed! There is no canine panic.

Perhaps because the source of the sounds was far away or not within a distance that would cause panic or high stress.

They could be sky sounds, but I think it's interesting how they're similar to other sounds in videos shown in the thread, all of which are near forest like areas/parks (if I checked well). Still, they could be strange sky sounds, especially if similar sounds have been heard in cities.

And "Why do Lions Roar?" It might be the same reason these unknown critters are making these noises in the forests at night.

Very interesting!

Yet bigfoot carrying children in their arms and warming them in the wilderness doesn't seem very hostile to me.
Maybe they were taking care of kids whose kidnappings failed or had just been TDARM-ed back to our density?

Dunno. According to the C's these are pets/slaves of 4D STS beings, who are/have been put in forest like areas to collect 'material' for them. I wouldn't want to be buddies with them. Just because in a certain situation, assuming it's Bigfoot, a child was kept warm, it doesn't mean they're harmless. For example, there are a few cases of children being unharmed by wild animals, even raised by them. Perhaps, if those children were found by the wild animals at the wrong time and place, they would've been devoured. So, I think context is probably key (perhaps female hormones could be a factor). Just a few subjective thoughts! :-)

Just one more off-topic vid! Here's a video of an alleged Bigfoot chasing after some people in a car in Bashkortostan, Russia. According to an analysis right after the video, the analyzer notes how the alleged Bigfoot moves in a way that's not human. He also notes that it may be hurt, and limping, and that whatever happened pissed it off. He does say that he can't tell whether it's real or not, as it's usually the case with most Bigfoot videos. It looks legit to me, but again, it's hard to tell. It starts from 0:31

FWIW.

According to an analysis right after the video, the analyzer notes how the alleged Bigfoot moves in a way that's not human.
Then you might quickly realize you saw people move like this on bumpy, hazardous, terrain full of hard weed and small craters made by burrowing animals on the field - people trying to run especially in mucky, swampy areas or you see people running like this on beaches, running/hopping in the water. On the film its a treacherous wilderness terrain to move: appears best to run jumping like this.
At the same time it made me think, if this is a real Bigfoot, then it was maybe used to Mars' gravity - freshly dropped here (in some possibly ongoing 800-years old project or longer) and not yet adapted to Earth's gravity? Where he can jump without much effort, high into the air.. So when he gets into the air in Mars via one jump, he raises his arms like on the video to stabilize his downward arc / "flight". But on Earth the gravity pulls him down.
However, Bigfoot is reported to be very strong, so this one must be weakened considerably, otherwise it should be able to jump way further and run at least 2x faster easily reaching the car, IMO. In the US in mountainous areas Bigfoot must be able to jump high and grab protrusions in rock-walls with its raw strength [superhuman] and get to the top with its kidnapped, human prey as extra weight without much effort. Remember, Bigfoot is reported to be strongly psychic, probably able to cause serious weather anomalies / storms and to do that it, I think, must have 2x or 3x the amount of mitochondria in its body-muscles to generate lots of psychic energy = EM, causing strong snowstorms, rains, effectively stopping organized search efforts.

If this was a Bigfoot in Russia, it is also evident that the Russian military MIC must have a couple captured specimens stashed in its labs: When the man gets out of the car, it occurred to me that multiple Russian soldiers or Spetsnaz can easily stun / or shoot the creature to make it weak to capture and heal it in labs later for study. For them this creature must be a well studied 'guest' & old news.
Expect the arriving, 10 feet tall Nephilim to be way more effective and fatal during such encounters. In their case, I think, bullet-proof full body armor should be expected and a combat training making them well pre-adapted & pre-trained in heavier than Earth's gravity. Effective against them will be, I think, as a start, a minimum of vehicle mounted heavy machine-guns with special armor piercing ammunitions and bigger guns. IEDs built for extra-strength explosions should do the job. But if they come with some force-field protection and pre-spray large areas with nerve gas + viral agent based bioweapons, before landing - [just thinking tactically] as I would do in their place - that, I think, will correctly reflect the 99.95% human casualties from the current 7.7 billion peeps as was reported by the C's.

Last edited:
This reminded me of the documentary Missing 411: the hunted. At some point they go into a Sierra camp where these campers have recorded extremely weird and creepy sounds, I have been trying to find a clip of it but I have been only able to find a sneak peek.

I remember when I watched it, the sounds made it difficult to sleep for a while.

Back
Top Bottom