Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Here`s one from Nova Scotia that seems to have a definite electrical connection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxSIFAWkW8&feature=share

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Meager1 said:
Here`s one from Nova Scotia that seems to have a definite electrical connection.

That one is totally cool! I'm keeping my windows open in hopes I get to hear it myself one of these days! I'm wondering if it is produce by slippage of the lithosphere due to planetary rotational slow-down/loss of magnetic field?

Meager1 said:

Calling fake on this one. I have a good memory when it comes to sounds, and this one is from the computer game halflife 2 near the beginning when the citadel is put on full alert.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=ULwhehkK3qzAU&v=whehkK3qzAU#t=532s

RedFox said:
Calling fake on this one. I have a good memory when it comes to sounds, and this one is from the computer game halflife 2 near the beginning when the citadel is put on full alert.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=ULwhehkK3qzAU&v=whehkK3qzAU#t=532s

I can confirm that from another direction. I noticed that all the background noises of the camera/birds etc. were perfectly Mono, whereas the "strange sounds" had a very strong Stereo separation. It seems to be mixed in after the video was taken. To prove this, I've subtracted the left channel from the right channel in a spot where only the background noises could be heard and indeed, ALL those noises cancelled themselves out perfectly except the "weird sounds". See picture attached.

Attachments

• weirdsound.jpg
    weirdsound.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 5

RedFox said:
Great spotting RedFox - right on the money. Are you going to "out" the poster on YouTube?
I didn't know you could post a URL to a specific point in a YouTube video - thanks for the learning there.

I see someone else probably worked out the source (pun intended) 4 months ago when they wrote:
The Combines are coming.
The Combine being the alien owners of the tower that's making the sound in the game.

Data -- that's also a classy piece of analysis!

Well. This is where it pays off to be a "gamer" I guess.

I only watched about a minute of the "game" which was enough to get the gist of the thing but yes the "tower" sound is very much like that heard in a lot of the sky sound video`s.

What strikes me now though, is that years ago when my son was into playing some of these games, particularly the racing ones, I noticed that there were a lot of alien background things that he was totally oblivious to, because of the intent focus on winning the game.

For instance, I was watching over his shoulder once, and I clearly saw disk shaped ufo`s darting from cloud to cloud over the road, and I asked him what are the ufo`s for?

And at first he didn`t even answer me! I asked again louder. He he huh what?

I asked again.

He answered rather annoyed, there are no ufo`s in this game.

I made him stop and look at the clouds instead of the road and he amazed that he had never noticed it before.

So, I`m wondering about the "tower" sound in the game you pointed out.

And why they set up this "particular" sound to be associated with aliens, violence and war..

If even the so called innocent racing games are rife with alien intrusion, then the games like this tower one, must be a set up for something even more intrusive.

I also wanted to mention that in this Nova Scotia video where the lightning is seen in the back ground, did remind me of several storms we have had here, where there is lightning and very weird thunder that rolls on and on, for much longer then was ever "normal" in the past.

So what I wonder, are these "games" really setting folks up for?

I don`t know, but so far it just seems to me that almost all of these "games" are training humans to beat or take out, other humans, for the alien agenda running in the background.

After id had a 'dream' the other night, and saw spaceships uncloack in the sky, i watched quite a few youtubes videos about this phenomenon. What freaked me out slightly was that i happened to read 2 comments on seperate videos from 2 diff users, both who claimed this noise is made by UFO's that are sat nearby, cloaked. Both said that had been listening to the noise to suddenly see an object appear in the sky out of no-where, which then sped off at the speed of light. The noise then disapeared.

Re: Thunder like sounds , or earth pounding sounds yesterday and tonight.

Sounds like what this guy heard, but I'm thinking it was an overhead meteor explosion: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nAl4tzt06fE

Gotta love that firework explanation. :lol:

The other day I listen a Spanish video that said that those strange sounds and everything can be related to construction of bunkers. That they are a lot of bunkers inside the earth around the world... and those sounds are the result of this. What do you think of this theory?

loreta said:
The other day I listen a Spanish video that said that those strange sounds and everything can be related to construction of bunkers. That they are a lot of bunkers inside the earth around the world... and those sounds are the result of this. What do you think of this theory?

Considering the history of such sounds and them reportedly being heard in 1893 which can be read here & here. I am inclined along the lines of disinfo, because it's basically saying that it is humans creating this sound, ala the whole chemtrail and HAARP thing, but we have this:

Laura said:
Q: (L) We would like to have comments on the thumping noises reportedly heard off the coast of California?
A: Expansion of a base.

Q: (L) What kind of base?
A: It's a transfer center for those beings known as the Grays.

Q: (L) And what was the thumping?
A: They are expanding it.

Q: (L) Is it construction work?
A: Yes except that they are using sound waves to disintegrate rock in the crust under the ocean. This disintegration causes the atomic structure of the particles being disintegrated to completely disappear which has something to do with why those sounds are heard in that particular rhythm.

Q: (L) Any other comments?
A: There is some awareness on the part of the U.S. government as to what is going on there. They are suspicious.

Once again you spare me the research I planned to do in order to found that precise passage ;)

Thank you bngenoh :)

Ekios said:
Once again you spare me the research I planned to do in order to found that precise passage ;)

..and from me too! :)

Hithere said:
Ekios said:

..and from me too! :)

Yes, me also, thank you. That passage is super interesting. I am so tired of disinformation...

I wonder if its the testing of some acoustic system to go with a fake invasion (Using holographic beams) or something?
Just a thought that crossed my mind.

Richard Dolan interviewed a witness who apparently heared strange noises in Berlin recently. the Person saw also two UFO's at this moment wich he thinks are connected to the sounds. he recorded the sounds via his mp3 player. apperantly it was very loud and in the middle of Berlin at arround 01:00 in the night but nobody else seemed to notice it and nobody was on the street.

I don't know if it credible or not but here you can listen to it (audio of the incident is included).
(it starts at -02:24:59 until -01:59:25):

_http://www.globalradioalliance.com/gra-show-archives/richard-dolan-show-archives/

it is the latest show (Show 11 - 6/9/12)

Back
Top Bottom