Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

I am trying to get to the guy because he did not publish the exact location and it is not clear if this one is not just a copy of some previous stuff with new video.
So I had an interesting conversation with the guy and he confirmed the two Strange Sounds videos are his own recordings. The one from 2016 is filmed around Nove Zamky town and the new one (March 2019) between cities Trnava a Nitra. He was very reluctant to reveal more exact location because as he says he lives in the area and does not want to have visitors to his house. The videos will be allegedly broadcasted in Mexican TV tonight and he mentioned that in Mexico his YT channel is very popular and the TV stations come to him on regular basis. Most of the published videos, including UFOs, are his own (95%). The rest sent by others with permission to be published.

That's where the talk started to go weird. The guy claims he is in touch with extraterrestrials for over 50 years and runs several websites. He is quiet afraid of popularity, his accounts on FB and websites have tens of thousands followers and on many occasions they were taken down. He runs the websites just by himself under direct command from 'brothers from 5D'. Two examples here:
https://www.facebook.com/UFOkruhyvobilyainezahady/ (UFO, crop circles and other mysteries)
VIDEO: An interesting cloud phenomenon in the sky and mysterious Apocalyptic sound. CONTINUES!

Extraterrestrials and UFOs are according to him two kinds. One hyperdimensional with ships made of light energy and second is physical, nuts and bolts. The first kind being allegedly on a very high level of development, the others on a few different lower levels, still higher than humans.

So as to the strange sounds videos I think it is safe to say they are authentic. The locations can be added to the articles. About other materials it has to be judged case by case. The guy sounds reasonable but at the same time he doesn't seem to be protected very well from external, i.e. 4D STS, influence I would guess and the result is than a sort of mish-mash. FWIW.

Sorry if it was too much off topic :whistle:

So as to the strange sounds videos I think it is safe to say they are authentic.
Well, there's a new upload of strange sounds in Slovakia from the same guy. I am kind of in doubt. Would like to see some video recording of the same event from other people in the area to be sure that this guy is credible.

There was 1979 article published in Science magazine discussing mystery booms on the East Coast, Arizona and South Carolina. They attribute the booms to the Concord, other supersonic craft and unusual or strong jet streams. A physicist at IBM, after further studies by himself, the DOD and the Naval Research Lab, believed the theory untenable due to the boom's energy dissipating before it reached the thermosphere.

The article also mentions a study by the MITRO corp. that only 413 of the 594 boom events reported last winter and spring could be associated with supersonic aircarft operations. They concluded that the 181 remaining events had a natural origin possibly associated with movement of the earths crust.

So far, Americans who have served in at least seven cities in four countries have been tested for possible exposure, with 26 Americans "medically confirmed" to have been hurt.

The incidents have become a new source of anxiety for U.S. officials working overseas and their families — one that remains shrouded in mystery because of investigators' inability to say what or who is responsible for the unexplained incidents that started more than 18 months ago. Cuba patients have been found to have a range of symptoms and diagnoses including mild traumatic brain injury, also known as concussions.

Similar concern prompted a USAID employee in Uzbekistan to be pulled out of the Central Asian country for medical testing late last year after reporting symptoms he suspected resulted from the same kind of "health attack" that then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had warned about in Cuba. That warning was accompanied by a new travel warning for Americans living in or visiting Cuba and a steep reduction in staffing at what was then the 1-year-old U.S. Embassy in Havana.

Scans show changes to brains of Havana U.S. embassy workers who reported illness
A vintage car drives past the U.S. embassy, in Havana, Cuba July 23, 2019. REUTERS/Fernando Medina
A vintage car drives past the U.S. embassy, in Havana, Cuba July 23, 2019. REUTERS/Fernando Medina

Advanced brain scans of U.S. Embassy employees who reported falling ill while serving in Havana revealed significant differences from a control group, according to a new study published on Tuesday.

The finding does little, however, to resolve the cause of a string of mysterious health incidents that led the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump to withdraw many personnel from Cuba.

University of Pennsylvania researchers said symptoms described by the embassy workers may be reflected in their brain scans when compared with those of healthy volunteers.

The difference “is pretty jaw-dropping at the moment,” lead researcher Dr Ragini Verma, a professor of radiology at the university, told Reuters in a phone interview.

“Most of these patients had a particular type of symptoms and there is a clinical abnormality that is being reflected in an imaging anomaly,” she said.

However, in findings published by the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), Verma and her colleagues said it was not clear if the brain patterns directly translated into meaningful health problems. Initial MRI scans of 21 Havana embassy workers had revealed no abnormalities.

In a statement, the Cuban government said the study was not coherent with previous ones and only served to muddy the picture further. It said it also did not help get any closer to the reason for the ailments reported by the diplomats.

A U.S. State Department spokesperson said,”The department is aware of the study and welcomes the medical community’s discussion on this incredibly complex issue.”

The health problems of more than two dozen workers surfaced in 2016 after the administration of former President Barack Obama reopened the embassy in an effort to improve relations with the Communist-run island nation. Most of the employees were removed from Cuba in 2017.

Symptoms included headache, ringing in the ears, sleep disturbances, trouble thinking, memory problems, dizziness and balance problems.

Trump has said Cuba was responsible for what the U.S. State Department called “significant injuries” suffered by the workers. Canadian embassy workers complained of similar mysterious health problems and were also removed from Cuba. Cuban officials have denied any involvement.

In an earlier JAMA report, the university team described the injuries experienced by the first 21 diplomats it examined as like a concussion without a blow to the head.

Some researchers have questioned whether the study findings are significant.

“Finding evidence of brain change doesn’t provide evidence of brain injury or damage,” said Dr Jon Stone, a professor of neurology at the Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences at the University of Edinburgh, who was not involved in the study.

Dr Sergio Della Sala, a professor of human cognitive neuroscience, also at the University of Edinburgh, noted that 12 of the affected workers who had a history of concussion prior to going to Cuba were included in the analyses.

“In comparison, none of the controls declared previous brain injury. This in itself could cause statistical group differences,” Della Sala said.

Skeptics have challenged State Department assertions that some unknown weapon had attacked the workers.

For example, the odd sound that some felt may have caused the problems was later identified by insect experts as the mating call of the male Indies short-tailed cricket, which is notorious for its volume.

Johana Tablada, deputy director for North America at the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs, told reporters in Havana that there was no evidence that it was a deliberate attack, two years after the investigation was opened.

“Cuba asks the U.S. government to put an end to the manipulation of this issue as a pretext to impose more measures of aggression against the integrity of our country, this economy and the Cuban people,” she said.

Here's a recent trumpet sound from Domodedovo, Russia.

The woman who recorded it said that she heard the sound on 17.04 at 3 am. She said that the window was slightly ajar, and that at first she thought the dogs were howling, but then she completely opened the window and the sound just got stranger.

Some Russians, who commented on the video mentioned other similar cases around the world, but obviously "the experts" explain it as something mundane, especially since it happened in the vicinity of Domodedovo airport.

I checked the local VK group where the video was posted to see if other people heard it. Most also explained it as something mundane, and there was someone, who said that her son at the similar time came to her and asked her if she hears a strange sound. They looked outside and also heard something similar. Another woman from the region also posted a video with a sound, but it is much milder and can be barely heard. She said that she heard it at 2:38.

What do you think?

Last edited:
I haven't investigated the following videos much and i'm relying on the tweeter and following the thread, but the following strange sounds have apparently been going on for 10 day in Guizhou, China. It followed with the update claiming that residents are saying their animals are behaving strangely. Another update claims to have spoken with a geologist who says this is on a fault region.

The sound is pretty intense, perhaps because of the recording, or maybe it's the sound itself.

It was also noted that some regions have seen some biblical flooding recently - it may be ongoing, i haven't checked.

All tweets (which is all i've looked at thus far) are below - and there are quite a few, and i think they seem rather believable, although there's also a video on Youtube which seems to be edited and fake:

In #Guizhou there has been a separate sound for 10 days. People have used drones, but unfortunately without results. China has also deployed researchers, but these researchers say nothing. The Chinese government is calling for calm.

UPDATE: Residents of the city also speak #guizhou that animals behave very strangely.

Last edited:
One translated news source is claiming the noise is coming from birds, and there's an 'official' video here (i can't embed it), but apparently it at least confirms there is a commotion there, another tweet links to the noise and comments on a dam that's filling:
Longyin came out of Guizhou mountains? Experts preliminarily determine that birds emit sound sources

7/3/2020, 6:48:11 AM
https://news.ycombinator.com/submit...that-birds-emit-sound-sources.rkeX9_VnC8.html

Over the past few days, strange noises have been heard deep in the mountains of Xiushui Town, Weining County, Guizhou, which has attracted nationwide attention. On July 3, a bird expert initially determined that the unidentified sound source in Xiushui Town, Weining County originated from a bird called the yellow-legged three-toed quail. Ran Jingcheng, an expert member of the National Committee ...

Over the past few days, strange noises have been heard deep in the mountains of Xiushui Town, Weining County, Guizhou, which has attracted nationwide attention. On July 3, a bird expert initially determined that the unidentified sound source in Xiushui Town, Weining County originated from a bird called the yellow-legged three-toed quail. Ran Jingcheng, an expert member of the National Committee of the People and Biosphere China and the director of the Guizhou Wildlife Management Station, went to the site to investigate and verify. In an interview with a reporter from China News Agency, he said that according to the video, voice and witness descriptions recorded by local people , And on-site sampling, analysis and comparison of unknown sound sources, it can be preliminarily determined that the unknown sound source originated from the yellow-legged three-toed quail. (Reporter Yuan Chao)
Editor in charge: [Sun Jingbo]

Source: chinanews

I am guessing it's faked. It sounds like a moose call or lion's roar (or other) tweeked via an audio program and overlayed onto the video. It's repetitive too, like an audio loop. I noticed that the people in the footage don't react to the alleged noise. If I heard something like that, it would stop me still.

Yeah, personally i still don't really know either way, the sounds in the different videos differ, and the people could be congregating in the area for sight seeing or what not, but then there is a video or 2 with the sounds occurring and the sound of people talking in what sounds like Chinese (although this could also be dubbed). Some of the sounds sound like dubbed lion roars whilst other videos - and there are a number of different videos of the same event (whatever caused the gathering) sound more realistic and still others sound like someone has ripped a horror movie sound track and dubbed that over.

However, if, as is being claimed, this has been going on for over 10 days now, surely more videos/news items will surface.

It does sound like a lion's roar. There are also some beeping sounds (0:57) in the video below, as also heard in itellsya's second tweet in this post. I'm not sure who is speaking from 1:15 in the video below, but he's showing a video on his phone, is he the person who recorded it? The sounds on his phone sound like birds. Maybe someone who can speak Chinese can help!

And in the above video it sounds to me like 2 different sounds, the first is the lions roar kind, the other (coming it at around 57 seconds) is a more higher pitched, slow, hoot sound. They don't sound like the same thing. I wonder if the first is faked, but the second, if the news story about the 'bird noises' has any credibility, is of the sound that is claimed to have been recorded? I don't know and it seems like if there was anything credible, there are already a number of fakes circulating.

if the news story about the 'bird noises' has any credibility, is of the sound that is claimed to have been recorded? I don't know and it seems like if there was anything credible, there are already a number of fakes circulating.

I read about the same story in Russian, and in the article they also mentioned the Yellow-legged buttonquail (Turnix tanki). And apprently these birds can get really loud during the mating season.

I searched for the recording of their voice, and here's one example. And notice how similar it is to this video from China. Seems like this particular video is legit. At least when it comes to the theory that this birdy is responsible for all this noise.

They also can make noises like this:

But many people are not buying this theory and say that the roar sound definitely can't be produses by this small bird, even a bunch of them in unison. So either the roar is fake, or there is something going on together with birds mating.

And just a note regarding the crowds. It was also remarked by others in the comments, that no one is wearing a mask. Maybe it is strange, and maybe they are not wearing them in the country side. Don't know.

Back
Top Bottom