Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

There is this video:
One of the YT commentators below the video you linked has provided interesting link to another vid with explanation that it's a steam release from Bratislava's heat plant. That is not to say that there are no genuine strange sounds, of course :-)

Hi guys, I just wanted to share some strange sounds heard outside my apartment yesterday night. They sounded like gunshots from several rifles and happened in several sets of "barrages", I had only managed to record the tail end of the event. If you listen closely you can also hear some very strange sounds "recoil" after the first set of sounds. Sounds like an undulating wave and seems to distinguish it from sounds of normal gunshot, but I'm only speculating. If anyone with astute ears could give their feedback on this that would be great.

Hi guys, I just wanted to share some strange sounds heard outside my apartment yesterday night. They sounded like gunshots from several rifles and happened in several sets of "barrages", I had only managed to record the tail end of the event. If you listen closely you can also hear some very strange sounds "recoil" after the first set of sounds. Sounds like an undulating wave and seems to distinguish it from sounds of normal gunshot, but I'm only speculating. If anyone with astute ears could give their feedback on this that would be great.

For me, sounds like someone hitting a iron door, like a garage door...? 🤔 But just "sounds like"...

Damage control: Sound of explosion heard in Paris: it was a fighter plane breaking through the sound barrier Bruit d’explosion entendu à Paris : c’était un avion de chasse franchissant le mur du son The impressive noise was heard in Ile-de-France this Wednesday morning. A significant noise was heard late Wednesday morning in Paris and Ile-de-France, caused by a fighter plane that broke the sound barrier as part of a mission to assist an aircraft in difficulty, we learned from corroborating sources. This noise, heard shortly before noon, sparked many reactions and questions on social networks. Le bruit a également perturbé quelques secondes les matchs de Roland-Garros, notamment celui du Suisse Stan Wawrinka. The noise also disrupted Roland-Garros matches for a few seconds, especially that of Swiss Stan Wawrinka. "There is no explosion," the Paris Police Prefecture finally tweeted a few minutes later, calling on the population not to "clutter the emergency lines". A plane in trouble "A Rafale from the operational staff of Saint-Dizier (east) in real intervention to provide assistance to an aircraft in loss of contact has been authorized to pass the sound barrier to reach the aircraft in difficulty", declared the carrier. word of the Air Force and Space, Colonel Spet, specifying that the fighter plane had "passed the sound barrier east of Paris". The noise resounded well beyond Paris, it was heard in several departments of the Paris region.

It sounds like an engine back-fire from a car or some other type of motor.

The "undulating wave" that follows the back-fire sounds like an engine powering down, to me anyway.
I'm not saying that's what it was, just that it "sounds like".

Damage control: Sound of explosion heard in Paris:

I also thought that the explanation was a tad strange.

According to this article,

...seconds after the boom - which happened at an altitude of 10 km and was magnified by cloud cover - the passenger jet, an Embraer 145, reestablished contact with air traffic control.

France’s DGAC civil aviation authority said the warplane was despatched after contact was lost with two civil aircraft.

It said that one was a Falcon 50, operated by a private Brazilian company, on a flight between Cape Verde and Brussels. The other was an Embraer 145, operated by regional airline Amelia, on a flight between the French cities of Brives and Saint-Brieuc.

DGAC said communication with both aircraft had been restored, adding that it would launch an inquiry into why contact had been lost.

So I guess we need to know if it's a normal procedure to dispatch a fighter jet whenever a communication is being lost with a private/business jet and a local flight. 🤷‍♀️

But then, it's possible that we may be too suspicious nowadays, and it could be a "simple" sonic boom.;-) But I still vote for an overhead explosion.:-P

Btw, here's another video with the sound.

For the boom noise in Paris, if my memories are good, it seems to me that the C's mentioned this kind of phenomenon (noise of big explosion) as a bleedthrough from 3D to 4D ?

They did mention something like this, and they talked about an overhead explosion (as a result of a comet/asteroid fragment or a meteor). But interestingly enough, meteorites and "bleedthrough" phenomenon, or also UFO phenomenon are kind of intervened. Keel was mentioning curious things in his books.

There is this forum thread from 10 years ago. And something interesting is being mentioned in the first post. That for some reason meteorites "favour" Wednesday and Sunday. And the boom happened on Wednesday. Funny that. :-D

And there is this post with some further speculations.

It sounds like an engine back-fire from a car or some other type of motor.

The "undulating wave" that follows the back-fire sounds like an engine powering down, to me anyway.
I'm not saying that's what it was, just that it "sounds like".
Exactly what i thought, a bad case of backfires, plus you can hear an engine in the background idling and the backfiring picks up when it revvs up...

Back
Top Bottom