Stuff falling and breaking recently

mkrnhr said:
When these energies manifest, it's probably a sign to be more vigilant than the usual. Being calmly aware of the environment in a way that reduces any eventual exposure to danger is important.

I agree with this, when it happens to me ( these weirdness), I say myself I must be more vigilant and pay attention to what I do. Sometimes I even decide it's not the day to do too much things, it's better to stay at home and calmly deal knowing that tomorrow will be another day.

Weird that you folks mention all this. A few strange things has been happening to me this week.. Strange vivid dreams, waking up at 3am, internet failing, laptop failing, nearly crashed into a bike because I never saw it... Mostly things that I need to stay vigilant about.

I've had some weird dreams and trouble sleeping as well over the last 10 days or so. Seemed to come out of nowhere, so it's interesting that others have similar experiences. It's a bit ominous...

For me

- Good night sleeps. The feeling whilst falling asleep and being asleep is quite embracive and a feeling of safeness.
- Getting up earlier though but I put this down to early sunrises.
- Dreams have not necessarily been weird other than the whole subject matter and feeling of dreaming has changed. Sometimes I start to dream before actually falling asleep or after just getting up and its the weirdest thing, being awake and dreaming. However also, this dreaming and sleeping business has been occurring in a bubble (feeling of 'embraciveness' and safeness plus almost intoxication sort of feeling i.e. not grounded in what is real and what is not). I've now observed that in waking up and shaking off that feeling, everything gets forgotten other than random images.

Uhmm, weirdest experience over the last 2 weeks.

- Slight possibility of a visitation whilst sleeping though unclear. Was in the process of dreaming, can only remember the final bit. I got into an elevator, one side seemed slightly obscured by darkness. Took a look, a creature of sorts jumped out and gave me quite the fright. At this same point, got literally jolted from one side of my bed to the other, my whole body turning which also gave me the fright. The jolt wasn't painful but felt like a charge of sorts. Got up immediately obviously thinking what the hell is going on, on looking up saw some shimmering in the dark or like a thing that appeared cloaked. In focussing more on this thing it basically dissolved so that there was no longer a contrast between it and the surrounding environment. Ran the scenarios in my head, figured if it were a 'real' thing it's probably gone now so went back to sleep when my heart rate settled from the 'jolt'.

- Also, last Thursday, i got up and seems my brain was still in dream mode... So I decided to not get out of bed immediately and in closing my eyes and looking into the darkness. Lo and behold, images as clear as photographs started to appear. The most mundane of things but so clear and so real as to be quite cool. Images that were there, a whole bunch of windows with different designs, parked cars, stood in a courtyard of some building like a city hall or something like that looking around, sat at a reception area staring at a pot of plants... Lol! I would see an image, stare at it for a bit, then like a presentation it would disappear and another would appear. I was like, holy bajeebus, this is kinda cool but weird (and totally useless/pointless).

Other than the above which mostly seem sleep related, things have been a-ok. No weirdness to report. :)

Sleeping irregularly is more the norm than the exception the past few months. There is just a whole lot to progress. While being awake and in my dreams. I think it would serve me better if I try to sleep at normal times. I hope I can. Anyhow, that's my experience.

Joe said:
Been feeling some weirdness in recent days also, sleep trouble, headaches etc. Of course, these things can be pretty subjective, which is why it is necessary to make sure we are treating out bodies, minds and emotions properly, so that we can get a possibly more objective read on stuff 'out there' and not confuse it with something that is mostly from 'in here'. For some reason I was thinking about the "April drop dead date" mentioned in a session from several years ago. We shall see!

Yeah, have felt the same way too lately, especially since the Brussels bombing; lots of strange dreams, sometimes intermittent sleep, and generally an emotional roller coaster. I think the Iodine is combining and probably related to these effects. Similarly I have also been wondering if its all "inside" and not out there. Have had headache's too at odd times; thinking it was Iodine, I stopped for a couple of days, but it got worse, and when I got back on Iodine it went away.

Nothing physically breaking yet - but psychically, I sense a "breaking" change. At work, complications have arose randomly and blown out of proportion from seemingly mundane situations. Some prominent behavioral changes from people I've known a while - unexpected but understandable considering the times now.

Weather in Hong Kong has been just downright strange as well. Lots of rain, almost no sun for the last 2 weeks - and daily low lying fog and mist. You cant see the tops of buildings in the morning because of the fog/mist. Never had an April like this in 7 years. Like Beau I think its all rather ominous...

Thanks for pointing out the "April drop dead date" connection - certainly feels like something is building up, as lately the volcanic and earthquake activity has really ramped up...sigh! I guess we really have to be very vigilant and alert now...

I wonder if a lot of these random physical effects are a byproduct of a poltergeist-class phenomena? Where excess kundalini energies that aren't being transformed manifest environmentally? Obviously the popular poltergeist cases are only an extreme version of what can potentially be a very subtle phenomena. A lot of poltergeist activity tends to occur around teenagers undergoing puberty. Perhaps it can apply also to other hormonal transformations, such as through the iodine or Laura's experiences of poltergeist phenomena in Amazing Grace?

I've been having intense dreams, intensely daily emotional cycles, and occasionally bursts of creative activity like practicing guitar and researching for my business. I've also been doing daily cold showers and double bioenergetics breathing sessions, which is probably part of the equation also as far as intense emotions are concerned.

Other than emotional processing, which has been ongoing for me while taking iodine, I haven't noticed much. I had a few nights of restless sleep, but mostly due to an active mind for wanting to do too much during the day and having to go to bed.

Thinkingfingers said:
Usually at night time I've felt like a wave wash over me and I became detached from everything while feeling/hearing this pulsation from everywhere and nowhere. Then my clothes and bed and everything I was touching began to feel like it was made of wood or a hard substance. I've only felt this as a child when I was very sick, most likely something activating or the iodine doing it's work.

I did however have one of those wave washes right before falling asleep. It just felt like a second's duration of a surge of energy through the body and then it was over. And I felt kind of alert and invigorated. I think, seeing that I haven't notice as much as others, I'll pay more attention.

It was interesting to read all your experiences during the last couple of weeks and days, i tried to think if something weird or some important changes have happened to me lately and i think it did, for example a week ago i brought a road bike since i'm a big fan of long rides on the bike, the same day i took an important decision, i got a great job offer and i accepted it so starting first of May will start working for another company, about a couple of weeks ago my brother found a job in another town so he moved away to be closer to the working place but he has difficulties in finding a suitable house to rent, about a week ago my mother let me know that she has some financial difficulties and that maybe she will need our help, and today i was going to bathroom and the toilet didn't want to flash which i thought it was pretty weird(but maybe i'm exaggerating here). About the April Drop Date subject mentioned by Joe, i thought about it also lately...

Speaking of strange things happening... I just witnessed a crime, appx 20 minutes ago.

I was walking home from work, as I was approaching my local mini-supermarket, a person came out running towards my direction. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking back and hurling abuse really aggressively towards a man who came walking out who happened to be the security guard. The running man had stuff tucked away underneath his hoodie which he was holding onto with one of his arms (not sure if one or both!)... the guard didn't give chase. The man came flying past me.... then behind the guard another man, this time one of the employees came running out and to my surprise he actually gave chase... the guy was determined to catch up with the shop lifter who was still legging it... I was rooted to the spot witnessing this happen... by this time both were at the bottom of the street and the co-op employee really did look like he was gaining some serious ground... they turned a corner and I lost sight of the whole thing...

Crazy..... NO?!?!?!

Afterwards, I thought.... maybe I could have stuck a leg out whilst he was running past me?!? on 2nd thought though.... absolutely no desire to have my life collide with that guys life... he seemed angry and aggressive... the employee... I wonder what he would have done if he caught up? He put himself in a position of potentially getting hurt over some 'stolen items' which don't even belong to him... kinda crazy eh.

Reminds me of the night security guy in the london Haton Garden robbery who did pretty much nothing to stop the robbers... on being asked why.. he simply replied, "I don't get paid enough"

Btw, in googling that incident, seems like there have been some development.

I've noticed, that two of my clocks hanging on the walls - one in the room that I work in, and another in the music classroom where I teach almost every day - have started to seriously lag behind. Could be that the batteries are dying out, of course, but both of them started doing this at pretty much the same time. Both of those are old fashion mechanical clocks. Digital clocks like on my phone and computer are doing fine...so far. ;)

Lot's of strange things have been happening here to me too.. One of the things I can highlight the most is that at night whenever I open my window curtains, the first thing I see in the sky is two little sparkling balls in the sky, i wondered a lot if they were stars, but first of all they seem to be lower than stars, I often see the stars above me and this two little balls seem to be in front of my window, and second thing is that if I look at the sky after some hours or even minutes they disappear.. the first times I saw them I was getting really bad dreams, even had to sleep with my mom one day cause I woke up from a nightmare with my heart pounding, also my insomnia is getting worse, but I can also relate it to the hot weather that doesn't let me sleep properly.. But this two sparkling balls have been in my mind for the past weeks. Also the coincidence in numbers when I see the clock, yesterday I got 17:17, 19:19 and 20:20. And the worst thing happened last week, a classmate died, which was horrible news, even though we weren't friends we did share classes, I saw her on Wednesday, on Thursday night some friends got the news, and since they told me last Friday what happened, I was feeling really frustrated and sad during the whole weekend :( It made me question lots of things.

Interesting that others are dealing with the dream and waking up a lot thing. I usually wake up at least once a night, but the last week to 10 days I've been waking up a lot more at night with a number of really intense, emotional dreams mostly revolving around interactions with family members. At least 2 or 3 carried over into my mood and emotional state after waking until I got up and went outside to smoke a cigarette. While smoking I was thinking and feeling that the dream was a real life experience in some way. This left me trying to figure out just what was going on for a good 5 to 10 minute. Just a weird state to be in overall.

I've also had some trouble sleeping over the past week or so, and some serious jaw tension in the past few days. Could be work and general life stuff for the most part, but it's interesting that so many others have been having similar experiences. Been thinking about the April Drop Dead Date thread recently as well.

May or may not be related. but this morning at work a portion of the second floor of the parking garage gave way and collapsed onto the first floor. I only heard about it as I was leaving. It appears to not have been that large, but those on the upper floors were directed to another way out. The entrances were blocked so no more cars could park there. Apparently there was an injury too. I'll know more in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom