Sungazing

Anart I wasn't referring to you, I know you do your best to pay attention, I was meaning eightfold should of made that clearer apologies.

Deckard the logic I used was similiar: "in order to change from STS to STO we will have to change the way we feed" my goal was slightly different I want out of here, I want to graduate and sungazing isn't going to help me do that or so it seems. So I became enamoured with sungazing for a while and it was an interesting diversion. And by the way it really doesn't take that long. You start off at ten seconds and work your way up to 45 minutes, once at 45 minutes that's it, I think you just need 5 minute weekly top ups.

Question: Even if you sungaze are you not feeding off the sun?

I think what you're saying is an interesting premise, stop utilizing other conscious life forms for your sustenance and you become STO. However even if you do become STO by following this regime it doesn't mean that you will graduate to 4D or even have learnt anything. It would mean your 3D STO with lessons still to learn in a hostile STS world.

By all means take up sungazing and report back, it will be interesting reading about your experience. However like Anart said the world is burning and I think sungazing will take you to states of bliss, i.e your head will be in the sand.

anart
I have started this tread in order to discuss possibilities and eventually learn something new. I think that is quite clear.

if you rewind and read again my first post on this topic you will notice that there is no any emotional involvment whatsoever, this emotional involment has started only after mark and you have diagnosed it which is the worst possible way for comunication between mature human beings.

And it didnt stoped there, you even tagged me as being manipulative, and whatever...

I wouldnt really pay any attention to all this, as much as I will not pay attention to your latest statment that I have a personal issue with you - lol.
I started this tread and I feel its my responsibility to balance it and act as a host on it. Therefore I couldnt help reacting when you accused other people of being judgemental when they acted in the same fashion you have been acting since the first page.

Also as a moderator you should have acted from the first page when dishing of the sweeping statments has begun.

Wether you like it or not I have to notice that your moderating of this topic was quite lousy full stop.

anart said:
Come on guys - what is really going on here? - is there any way that anyone here will ever be able to prove the validity of sungazing without doing it themselves successfully - and, more importantly, how much time and energy do you expect us to waste discussing it when there are far more important - real - every day - nuts and bolts - things that need attention and the application of discernment. I cannot tell prove to you that there is anything either worthwhile or useless about this sungazing thing - what I can tell you is that, at this point, this entire conversation appears to be an exercise in wishful thinking that encourages general sleep.

Apologies if this 'hurts your feelings' - but the world is on fire and burning right in front of us - and most of us can't keep ourselves awake long enough to really DO anything - so 5 page threads on whether or not sungazing is real seem to be a buffer, a lovely journey into 'what could be' - and while you certainly have every right in the world to be asleep and to wishfully think, I would be remiss to not point out the possiblity that this is exactly what you are doing. No offense - at all - is intended, it's just that my rather gentle proddings seem to not be getting the point across.

If, tomorrow, one of you successfully sungazes and can survive that way, I think that would be great - but what will it have really accomplished here in our objective reality?
I am glad you made up your mind but could you please let us make up ur own ( on our own)

talking about emotional investment :)

some inevitable passing comments:

-of all the topics on this forum that deal with "what could be" you had to pick on this one, just out of curiousity - why?

-yet another reference to more important things to do, can you be more specific, and more over is there any reason that makes you an ultimate authority to decide that exactly the way how we feed is not the most important thing we have to deal with ?

Yes I agree world is on fire, so what you suggest we should do first?!

ark said:
Deckard said:
Therefore there is no any doubts in my mind that in order to change from STS to STO we will have to change the way we feed.
And there is no doubt in my mind that you are making theories that have no support. Cows eat grass. Are they your heroes? Do wyou want to be a cow? Sunflowers eat sun. Do you want to be a sunflower? Is that your dream? Your aspiration? Think of it. Stones eat noting at all.
Do you want to be a stone?

Perhaps, instead of concentratingon what you eat (or not), it would be more productive for you to DO something?
I have to admit I do not understand your logic...
Therefore I will try to explain myself better

As far as I can see a theory is a theory. First you make it and then you try to support it or disprove it- whats wrong with this?

For me the issue is very simple, your actions make up your orientation more then your thoughts.
The way you feed is your acton, if this action involves killing of another being be it an animal or a plant then you cant be STO being.
This has nothing to do with aspirations. It is a logical fact.

I would apreciate if you would suggest what am I exactly supposed to DO?

Start throwing stones on Pentagon maybe ?!

Deckard said:
Sun was always regarded as source of all goodness. Only in last 50 years it has become our enemy. Why?
Actually, that is not true. The Sun has been feared for Millennia. Human sacrifice arose in an attempt to appease the Sun. It is very likely that Akhenaten's "sun worship" began during a time of extreme solar activity which led to extreme geophysical events on earth. Whatever it was, just prior to the "outbreak" of Atenism, Amehotep III had suddenly changed his building activities to erect literally hundreds of shrines and statues to Sekhmet, the Solar Destroyer.

Ark read a Russian book about some of these things (in Russian) and came to the conclusion, after some time, that the guy was a crackpot.

Personally, I avoid going out in direct sun and prefer early mornings, late evenings, and cloudy days (not to mention rain and fog.)

Deckard said:
if we can beleive that our bodies will totatlly change as soon as we have finctional 12 strands of DNA why would it be so hard to beleive that our complete physiology and biochemistry will change.
The first problem is, of course, finding out what might enable an individual to reach the point of such a transition to "higher states of being." Where did the "12 strands" idea come from might be a first question...

But we'll skip over that for the moment and just consider some things for a minute here:

It is assumed that man is the product of slow and orderly evolution and his present hope for three-score and ten years is a great advancement, since recorded history indicates to us that during other periods of history, when more hostile conditions prevailed, man had a much reduced life-span. I would like to conjecture, however, that a fundamental reordering of things during several episodes in the earth's past might have appreciably altered conditions so that an original "Edenic condition" was lost. Must we assume that the ancients did not understand time as we know it when they claimed to live hundreds of years? Or must we assume that Time is always and forever the same thing?

Obviously many creatures have lived upon the earth that no longer live here. When they disappear or are all killed off, we say that they are "extinct." It occurred to me at some point that, perhaps, "extinction" is a symptom of the fact that the cosmos in which that species was able to flourish has lost its vigor. It doesn't matter how the species becomes extinct, because, in the end, it is only a symbol. What is more, the fact that a certain species does not reassert itself after such losses suggests that certain conditions have changed, and those changes are lethal.

In terms of human beings, the Bible tells us that after the Flood of Noah, man was no longer able to live the same lifespan that had originally been allotted to him. Symbolically, this suggests that something significant about the cosmos or the state of matter itself, had changed. Modern science, of course, completely dismisses such ideas with seeming good reason. But, we should like to ask: What if the shortening of man's lifespan actually happened? What if it happened more than once? What if such an event represents a loss of vigor or exhaustion of cosmic resources? Or, what if it represents the fact that mankind originally evolved in a different environment and the present one is no longer conducive to such long lives? In this regard, some observations about dinosaurs are pertinent.

There have been found dinosaur remains in "bone-yards" which had shoulder blades eleven feet long! The towering Brachiosaurus, an herbivore, stood up to fifty feet tall and weighed perhaps a hundred tons! How could it have sustained itself? One hundred tons is about fifteen times the weight of an adult African bull elephant - an animal that consumes 300 to 600 pounds of fodder every 24 hours and spends up to eighteen hours a day foraging for food! It seems totally out of the question to imagine this "Supersaurus" feeding itself.

If Brachiosaurus was warm-blooded like an elephant, it might have been unable to eat enough to keep itself alive! But, even as a cold-blooded animal, there is doubt that this gargantuan creature could have eaten enough with its small mouth and teeth. There is just no real solution to this problem if we assume that the earth has always been the same since life evolved on its surface.

We are taught by orthodox science that the dinosaurs were failures - colossal failures. There is a litany of "couldn'ts" recited about them. They couldn't walk on land because they were too heavy. They couldn't eat anything but mush because their heads were too small. They couldn't run fast because their joints were imperfect. They couldn't be warm-blooded because their brains were too small. They couldn't compete with smaller, warm-blooded animals.

Yet, when dinosaurs began to emerge as the dominant group, there were many other species which had equal opportunity to dominate, to win the race for king of the mountain. For five million years, the dinosaurs were on equal footing with the other inhabitants of the ecosystem. But then, the dinosaurs showed that they were the fittest and survived into absolute domination of the globe. During their rule, it is claimed that there was no non-dinosaur larger than a turkey! They don't call it the "age of reptiles" for no reason! The dinosaurs monopolized the planet for 130 million years. As they spread into every area of dominance, they drove out or destroyed other advanced clans which had also been evolving and adapting for tens of millions of years. During their long reign, there were other clans that could have threatened their survival, and each time the dinosaurs showed they were "firstest with the mostest" in terms of adaptive vigor.

It is posited that the class Mammalia emerged fully defined just as the dinosaurs began their expansion. But, obviously, for some reason, being a mammal wasn't such an advantage during that time. Dinosaurs evolved quickly, changed repeatedly, and maintained their dominance until some terrible event brought their rule to an abrupt end. Robert T. Bakker, author of The Dinosaur Heresies, writes:

The sudden extinction of dinosaurs is one of the most popularized topics in paleontology. Why, after all, did the last dynasties finally end in total extinction? In reality, however, the dinosaurs' history contains the drama of much more than a single death. They suffered three or four major catastrophes during their long predominance, each one thinning the ranks of the entire clan. And after each such fall, they recouped their evolutionary fortunes, rising again to fill the terrestrial system with yet another wave of new species and families of species. The final complete extermination did not come until sixty-five million years ago, at what geologists label the 'Time of Great Dying,' the greatest evolutionary disaster of all time... Our view of evolution must take into account the profoundly disorienting blows struck by the environment during these world-wide extinctions.
There are many theories put forth to explain these problems but, as is the usual case with Darwinian thought, they are highly unsatisfactory and leave too many questions that require fantastic cerebral gymnastics to answer.
Using Occam's razor, might it not be more reasonable to assume that the earth was a different place at the time the dinosaurs walked? Just to speculate here, it might be that they obtained a portion of their nourishment from the act of breathing itself. Additionally, a different level of gravity would have greatly reduced the energy needs, and a more salubrious climate would have further eliminated the energy expenditure for heat regulation. At the same time, a soupier atmosphere would have shielded the inhabitants of the earth from the harmful radiation of the sun and would have been more conducive to extensive life spans, which may have been the means by which the dinosaurs grew to such fantastic sizes. Bakker also makes an excellent case for the warm-bloodedness of dinosaurs:

No one, either in the nineteenth century or the twentieth, has ever built a persuasive case proving that dinosaurs as a whole were more like reptilian crocodiles than warm-blooded birds. No one has done this because it can't be done... So hundred-year-old dinosaur theories live on without being questioned, and too often they are assumed to be totally correct. Even when such a theory is caught in an error, it's likely to be excused. [...]

Any attempt to analyze the events of the extinction of the dinosaurs runs into the fundamental difficulties that hinder the investigation of any of these mass murders of species. Most fossil bones owe their preservation to quick burial by sediment right after the death of their owner. But generally most spots in the terrestrial biosphere suffer erosion, not deposition.
Then, of course, there is the little matter of the "invention" of agriculture. Richard Rudgley, author of "Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age" noted in passing:
The study of the sample of skeletal remains from South Asia showed that there was a decline in body stature, body size and life expectancy with the adoption of farming. ...Of the 13 studies, 10 showed that the average life expectancy declined with the adoption of farming.
Apart from the change in diet of course, farming generally means spending a lot of time in the Sun.

Just a few things to think about.

Deckard said:
Well I dont know about you but during last few decades I have fallen victim to beleif which is constantly promoted in through media and science that the sun is evil, that it causes skin cancer and demaging mutations in your body. We still dont know if this is complete truth or not, I am refering to the statistic pointing out that beach life guards rarely suffer from skin cancer.
My guess on this one is that it isn't that they are trying to cover up benefits of the sun and steer people away from them, but rather than they are blaming things on the sun that are actually caused by industrial pollutants.

Deckard said:
you will probably remeber that ther is mention of 3D worlds with STO beings. What do they feed on?!
Based on the dated archaeological findings, they were probably hunter-gatherers. They ate meat. Also, since 0 is the oldest blood type, and type 0 requires a lot of high-grade protein, that figures.

Deckard said:
Just out of couriosity - how are you expecting to pass 3rd grade? By doing nothing to enhance yourself, just sitting there, quoting CS and being cynical about everything around you?
You pass 3rd grade by learning the lessons of 3rd grade. You are not expected to know the lessons of 4th grade. And in fact, if you try to skp over the lessons of the current reality in an effort to get out of this reality, you are demonstrating that you have not learned the lessons of this reality, one of which is patience and acceptance of where you fit. You wouldn't be here if you didn't fit.

Deckard said:
Fact:
- UV and IR index is at its lowest ( around zero) during the so called safe hours ( 1 h before sunset and 1 h after sunrise). This can easily be checked with photocards used to measure the quantity of UV and IR rays.

Fact:
- The intensity of sunlight during safe hours is the same as intensity of TV ot PC screens adapted to the distance from which we are watching -
average human being spends 3 hours a day watching TV, we dont know how much avareage person spends in front of PC screen. Still I dont see that many blind people walking around.

Fact:
-There is about 18000 scientific studies which indicate that activity of pinneal gland has increased within last few decades.
Pinneal gland is considered by most ancient civilisations to be "The Throne of the Soul". Today and after all those studies we are still not sure about the function of this gland. Up until recently nobody studied its structure in great detail. Today we know the histological structure of this gland which tells us that nerve endings of pinneal glan end in optic fibers. Coincidence?!

Fact:
- Plants utilise sun energy in the proces of photosynthesis. They use molecule called Chlorophil ( which gives them green colour) for this purpose.
Human body never ceases to amaze us. Why would it be so far fetched that it is indeed capable of photosinthesis through some biochemical structures other than chlorophyl.
100 hundreds years ago we were totally unaware of our digestive enzymes. That doesnt mean they never existed!

Fact:
There are may references to the sun as a sole source of energy for human beings, some of them thousands of years old and some recent - in 1922 there is a reference by Imperial Medical College in London. Unfortunately it is very obscure.
In his book "Autobiography of Jogi" Jogananda interviews multitude of mystics, hermits and jogis. When asked about their ability to exist without food the most frequent answer is that sun energy has entered the secret door and reached the essence ( base) of the brain...This is all they are willing to share with us.
And why should they reveal more, do we deserve everything served on a silver plate?!
Please cite your sources for each of the above "facts."

eightfold said:
Hira Manek spent 411 days under scrutiny by NASA without food or water, subsisting only on sunlight (most likely UVA) (read moonwalker's comments on this thread).

What more can be done experimentally? As a further demonstration, he could do an experiment to show the world that ET civilizations can exist below the surface of our planet. If he could live for an extended period underground taking sustenance from only artificially created UVA light, then I would be completely convinced of the ET subterranean presence on Earth and most likely the other planets in our solar system as well.

I have also been studying the new class of hyrino resonant plasmas being developed (www(dot)blacklightpower.com) which release UV light and heat as a resonant energy source. I believe that this hydrino plasma is the 4th density, and that 4D metabolism involves the conversion of UVA light into nutrients for the body.

Those for whom hard scientific proof is poppycock or malarky will be staying in 3rd density for quite a while.
I think that if you concentrate on bodily things, you will miss the boat completely. What you are talking about here is basically "fakir" type activity. As Gurdjieff once remarked:

"Crystallization is possible on any foundation. Take for example a brigand, a really good, genuine brigand. I knew such brigands in the Caucasus. He will stand with a rifle behind a stone by the roadside for eight hours without stirring. Could you do this? All the time, mind you, a struggle is going on in him. He is thirsty and hot, and flies are biting him; but he stands still. Another is a monk; he is afraid of the devil; all night long he beats his head on the floor and prays. Thus crystallization is achieved. In such ways people can generate in themselves an enormous inner strength; they can endure torture; they can get what they want. This means that there is now in them something solid, something permanent. Such people can become immortal. But what is the good of it? A man of this kind becomes an 'immortal thing,' although a certain amount of consciousness is sometimes preserved in him. But even this, it must be remembered, occurs very rarely."

Deckard said:
I have to admit I do not understand your logic...
It is very simple. Do you want to be a cow, a sunflower or a stone? If you do, this is OK, but then this forum is not for you.

Deckard said:
Therefore I will try to explain myself better

As far as I can see a theory is a theory. First you make it and then you try to support it or disprove it- whats wrong with this?
Nothing is wrong with this, but this forum is not propagating this kind of theories. Create you own sungazing forum, use your own bandwidth,
instead of feeding on our bandwidth, then you create as many theories as you wish - but you will pay for your site, in trule STO way.

Deckard said:
For me the issue is very simple, your actions make up your orientation more then your thoughts.
Sure, and here your actions show that you do not care at all about other human beings and what practical you can do for them. You are creating theories for your own pleasure.

Deckard said:
The way you feed is your acton, if this action involves killing of another being be it an animal or a plant then you cant be STO being.
This has nothing to do with aspirations. It is a logical fact.
There are other facts much more important. You are a human being (I assume), so in order to act optimally, so that you can DO something for humanity, you eat in an optimal way for a human being.

Deckard said:
I would apreciate if you would suggest what am I exactly supposed to DO?

Start throwing stones on Pentagon maybe ?!
Will that do anything good for humanity? You will get arrested, and you will not be able to do anything useful at all. So, what to do? First spend your time on THINKING what to do, and when you have some ideas, share them, ask other people to find weak points, improve them, and
put them in work. Remember that it is not your intentions that count, but the RESULTS, and only the results.

Deckard said:
Not exactly.

A 4 D STO existence seems, based on extensive research, to consist of life as a more or less network of souls - a "social memory complex," so to say. Gurdjieff actually described exactly that, and we have found corroborating evidence that this is most probably the way it works:

"The inner circle is called the 'esoteric'; this circle consists of people who have attained the highest development possible for man, each one of whom possesses individuality in the fullest degree, that is to say, an indivisible 'I,' all forms of consciousness possible for man, full control over these states of consciousness, the whole of knowledge possible for man, and a free and independent will. They cannot perform actions opposed to their understanding or have an understanding which is not expressed by actions. At the same time there can be no discords among them, no differences of understanding. Therefore their activity is entirely co-ordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding.
So, it seems that in order to "graduate," a person must learn the lessons of 3 D which consist in karmic and relationship understandings. A group of people as Gurdjieff described them above become, effectively, a 4 D STO being while still in 3 D.

But it can only happen with a group. It only happens in working with others. And notice also: They cannot perform actions opposed to their understanding or have an understanding which is not expressed by actions.

Deckard said:
if you rewind and read again my first post on this topic you will notice that there is no any emotional involvment whatsoever, this emotional involment has started only after mark and you have diagnosed it which is the worst possible way for comunication between mature human beings.
I've read through the thread and it strikes me that yes, Mark could have been more gentle with you. But what I understood was that he was trying to make it clear that sungazing wasn't going to make you a more "spiritual" person, much less get you ready for "graduation." Mark is one who is fully aware that the house is burning and we don't have a lot of time to waste on things that don't relate to sounding the alarm and DOing for others.

I don't think you have been around long enough to understand the "shorthand," and you aren't a member of any of the working groups, and there are days when so much is going on it is hard to remember (even for me) that some individuals on the forum aren't already "up to speed" on some of these things. It's a typical example of the "confusion of tongues."

'The outer circle' is the circle of mechanical humanity to which we belong and which alone we know. The first sign of this circle is that among people who belong to it there is not and there cannot be a common understanding. Everybody understands in his own way and all differently. This circle is sometimes called the circle of the 'confusion of tongues,' that is, the circle in which each one speaks in his own particular language, where no one understands another and takes no trouble to be understood. In this circle mutual understanding between people is impossible excepting in rare exceptional moments or in matters having no great significance, and which are confined to the limits of the given being.

"If people belonging to this circle become conscious of this general lack of understanding and acquire a desire to understand and to be understood, then it means they have an unconscious tendency towards the inner circle because mutual understanding begins only in the exoteric circle and is possible only there. But the consciousness of the lack of understanding usually comes to people in an altogether different form.

"So that the possibility for people to understand depends on the possibility of penetrating into the exoteric circle where understanding begins.
Indeed, your way of writing often comes across as manipulative, but perhaps that is just a consequence of the "confusion of tongues" and is not intentional. Mark and Anart have a lot of experience in spotting this, so I would suggest that you take some of their remarks to heart and examine your words from an objective point of view. It will take some time to calibrate your reading instrument, but there are plenty of people here on the forum ready and willing to help you.

And also remember that there are also plenty of people on the forum wishing to prevent that, and it is the job of the moderators to watch for those types that interfere with the free will of others by manipulation. So even if manipulative words are written unconsciously, they are still what they are and will send up red flags.

I think that you have demonstrated that you are not consciously manipulating or trying to vector others into useless, time wasting activities; rather you are just not yet fully aware of the mechanical nature of your being and the need for certain work to overcome that before anything else is attempted.

But that is not uncommon. The New Age Sewage has done untold damage to the search for the Truth for many. Also, please do not promote something that MIGHT be tried by someone in ways that are not safe and a tragedy could result. Not on my forum.

Thank you for your input and understanding Laura it is valuable indeed.

If the other elders showed the same level of understanding of human nature this thread might have taken completely different turn.
I can understand that any criticism of the moderators implies criticism of the forum and those who stand behind it. When I criticized what I thougth it was wrong I was fully aware of the consequences. Therefore I choose not to be ofended by reversed logic, and slightly insulting tone applied during defensive mode.

I can also fully understand that you dont want to take responsibility for something that might be potentially harmfull.

I am sure you realize this but just for the record I have to say I never had intention to promote anything, if I was convinced that sungazing is the right thing to do I would probably just did it, wouldnt come here to ask for other people's opinion, but it seems this wasnt clear enough. And yes, maybe it is the "confusion of tongues problem".

I know I still owe you the sources for those statments I made. In the same time I have to admit that I have totally lost incentive for further contribution to this topic. But I will try to make an effort and supply them sometimes soon. For now I am still feeling as if eating Ark's precious bandwith and I have to admit this feeling is not nice at all.

Deckard said:
I know I still owe you the sources for those statments I made. In the same time I have to admit that I have totally lost incentive for further contribution to this topic. But I will try to make an effort and supply them sometimes soon. For now I am still feeling as if eating Ark's precious bandwith and I have to admit this feeling is not nice at all.
You are feeling "shock" and it is good for you. In this case, the shock is the realization that there has been miscommunication: that you somehow were not understood.

Here it is important to remember that words are all we have in this medium of exchange, and choosing our words as carefully as we can, and trying to make sure that other people use the same definitions of those words, is the beginning of learning to overcome the problem of the "confusion of tongues."

When a person finds that they have not been understood, it is a normal reaction to feel shocked and even hurt and to want to "go eat worms and die." We've all been there. But your willingness to persist says that you are sincere. So my suggestion would be to begin to pay close attention not only to what you are saying, but the feedback you get from others and then try to make sure that the words being used are understood the same way by all. If in doubt, take the time to explain yourself fully. You can begin a discussion by saying: "I read about this and what does anybody else think?"

What you actually wrote was this:

Recently I have stumbled across this weird tehnique. People who have mastered it claim to be able to exist solely on solar energy not needing solid food anymore, they also claim sun energy rejuvenates your body, and enhances your spirit as well as your mind...
So far, so good. But then you wrote a number of declarative statements that really came across as THIS is the way it IS!!

Now considering that in last few decades control system has done everything to alienate us from the sun there might be something in it...

I have spent many years avoiding strong sun but lately I have noticed that my body really likes it, after a day in the sun I feel extraordinary energized. Also it is hard to discribe but when soaking the sunrays I can almost feel their goodness..

From metaphisical point of view this concept shouldnt be so strange as all our food be it of plant or animal origin is just a form of sun energy. If we are to progress to 4th density maybe this is just natural evolutional path ?!

In the next post I will provide some links for your consideration, I would be interested to hear your opinions and also would you dare to risk your eyesight and start something like this?
The last line was almost like "stay tuned for our next commercial" with a an afterthought "I'm interested in other opinions".

Yeah, it's subtle, but it is, actually, a pattern we have seen on numerous occasions from hawkers of various wares who sign on to the forum just to sell or promote something. If you wander around and read some of the threads, especially in the "weird desk" sections, you'll see what I mean. Once you do, you will see that Mark and Anart were actually very gentle and patient!!!

But, on the subject of sun-gazing, I have often stared at the sun as it was setting and didn't know that I was "sun-gazing" which, from reading this thread, I now realize is the case. Perhaps in very ancient times when the earth was shrouded with a water-vapor canopy, people did it all the time because there was no danger.

Anyway, you will survive your shock and it will help you grow to be a good communicator and that is what is needed to help others.

yet another point taken

thank you for your time and the valuable lesson :)

Back
Top Bottom