Taoist Immortal, Eastern Alchemy, and the Potential of Man.

Re: Mo pai nei kung, is it true/useful for FOTCM?

obyvatel said:
[quote author=Thinkingfingers]
That being said it would stand to reason that we should not practice neikung, but instead fix our connection to yin energy which is sto. And we heal the connection by the fourth way, through knowledge, and aligning ourselves with sto influences.

Why do you think yin energy is STO?
[/quote]

That was rushed carelessness on my part, I didn't have much time to write as I wake up at 5:20am every day and wanted to get the singing and prayer for my crystals completed before bed. I arrived pretty late and wanted to share my thoughts.

thank you for the correction fabric and obyvatel.

I think that well, both categories Ying and Yang enter in the STO line of study, only from the approach of STO, if that makes sense, One cannot ignore one or the other. STO doesn't just learn from one side of the polarity, It exists in one side of the polarity, but doesn't ignore the other per see. Consequently Acknowledging it is not the same as existing in it.

I think there is a terminology confusion , between Service to Others, and Polarity characteristic of any given thing.

Everything has both, the Sun contracts and expand, create and destroy, live and die.

Now, if any teaching is focusing in only one instead of all it would be ignoring the rest leading to all sorts of self-deception it would not achieve much positive or consistent results Such as the school of thought of new age philosophy, which wishes to see only one side of things and little is achieved but internal self-deception and distortion of the personality.

I don't think the teaching is far from its accomplishments or "identifying" necessarily STS oriented philosophically since they focus on healing, and that is because a master must have a great understanding of these two forces in the human body, Like Chu said, it is like a way of the Fakir in the respect that they do achieve something consistent, definite results through intense work, from what we know for healing purposes.

What I am saying is that the difference lies in the AIM of the school, their school may focus on healing, other school focus on developing either body, others follow the 4th way This school requires knowledge from different sources and grows as it serves others.
however the principles, that is the truth is the same for all, to achieve results on either line of study, Even to pure 4D STS polarity there has to be an understanding of these forces in whatever pattern/perspective of the STS individual distortion or level of understanding in STO.

Thinkingfingers said:
obyvatel said:
[quote author=Thinkingfingers]
That being said it would stand to reason that we should not practice neikung, but instead fix our connection to yin energy which is sto. And we heal the connection by the fourth way, through knowledge, and aligning ourselves with sto influences.

Why do you think yin energy is STO?

That was rushed carelessness on my part, I didn't have much time to write as I wake up at 5:20am every day and wanted to get the singing and prayer for my crystals completed before bed. I arrived pretty late and wanted to share my thoughts.

thank you for the correction fabric and obyvatel.
[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification.

I do not know about Mo Pai in particular. But I would like to share some background which may help in understanding such energy cultivation practices, since people have brought up STO/STS, 4th Way terms in this context.

Energy cultivation is an umbrella term that covers various qi gong and nei gong practices. As far as it is known today, energy cultivation practices were popular mainly among the Daoists and Buddhists in Asia, particularly in China. Such practices in their original settings were part of a larger wholistic system. Both Buddhists and Daoists for example stressed on character development or virtue as a prerequisite for any serious energy cultivation practice. If one could not demonstrate the right attitude and character they would not be eligible to learn the inner or esoteric practices. In Daoist thought for example, one started with obvious acts of service and helping society for which one was rewarded, moving on to putting effort towards serving others in overt ways but not for rewards and gratification. At the higher stages of virtue, one provided service as was needed while remaining anonymous. At the highest stage, one's virtue became a natural and uncontrived expression of one's being without overt effort to serve. The reason for bringing this up is that when such practices have been transplanted from their origin, the flashy parts have been stressed while the foundations have been sidelined and mostly ignored. While one needed to demonstrate a foundation of virtuous conduct at its base level, as one got got initiated into esoteric practices, energy cultivation and development of virtue to the higher levels were interdependent.

With this background, energy cultivation practices were considered essential in order to progress along the path. One way to look at it is through (paraphrasing) an analogy given in 4th Way. Suppose there is a dark room in which there are various machines - a sewing machine, a computer, a telescope etc. Each machine is designed to perform different functions but to use them effectively several things are needed. First there needs to be light to see which is which. This refers to a basic knowledge of the machines and what they can do. Next, each machine needs its own type of energy to work. A sewing machine can be operated by manually controlling the pedal and providing power through motion. A computer needs a specific type of electrical energy to operate. A telescope needs an opening so that it can look out into the sky and needs light from distant objects to operate. Without the right amount and quality of energy, none of the machines can work properly - no matter how benevolent (or malevolent) the intent of the user. The generation of the right amount and quality of energy is the goal of energy cultivation practices.

More advanced the energy cultivation practice, more are the risks of mistakes. It requires far more expertise and skill to harness the energy of nuclear fission to provide power than trying to light a fire by rubbing together stones. So anyone wanting to learn advanced energy cultivation techniques have to find someone who not only knows but can also teach. Such a person is very hard if not impossible to find in the western world and is perhaps also exceedingly rare in the birth place of such practices. Fragmentary knowledge in this area is worse than no knowledge as it can cause real harm. Just doing a cursory search on Mo Pai revealed that there are reports of damage through this practice. ( Overcoming Sickness with Nei Kung: Why do so many Mo Pai practitioners get seriously ill? What you can do to prevent, or correct this ).

Hopefully, this aside can provide some help in evaluating this and other similar systems. Pragmatism would dictate caution before engaging in energy cultivation practices. At the same time, remembering the Gurdjieff quote "to give one must first have" can help in realizing the value of energy cultivation in its various forms.

fwiw

Energy cultivation is an umbrella term that covers various qi gong and nei gong practices. As far as it is known today, energy cultivation practices were popular mainly among the Daoists and Buddhists in Asia, particularly in China. Such practices in their original settings were part of a larger wholistic system. Both Buddhists and Daoists for example stressed on character development or virtue as a prerequisite for any serious energy cultivation practice. If one could not demonstrate the right attitude and character they would not be eligible to learn the inner or esoteric practices.

Thanks for that explanantion Obyvatel, I found it very helpful. It makes a lot of sense.

Imagine a world where the mind and soul of man are free to reach their greatest potential, where powers once considered supernatural or paranormal are a simple fact of life. Imagine a place where diseases hitherto thought incurable can be treated with the uncomplicated administration of the healer’s own abundant life energy, a place where mankind can readily communicate with earthbound spirits, where powerful yogis can speak with their Creator God Himself. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to dwell in such a domain, the stuff of fairy tales, myths and legends, storybooks, and Hollywood celluloid? Wouldn’t life have a distinct flavor, a tangy zest, if such things were indeed true?

Danaos, Kosta. The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal

This thread is a response/correction to an earlier thread I started [insert here] (no need to read) were I went about the issue in an erroneous manner. I asked the wrong questions and did not do my research, so hopefully this will new thread will show what I was trying to get at properly. As usual corrections are welcome, as there probably are holes, missing information, erroneous thinking, and I’m not the most well versed in ancient civilizations let alone asian civilizations. So here goes.

I’ve been translating the wave and upon reading chapter 24, on megaliths, I was reminded of a few books I read that may have an insight into how life was in those ancient times and another link to our capabilities. After considering/studying these two books the concept of building megaliths doesn’t seem too far fetched.
The books are:
The magus of java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal- Danaos, Kosta
Nei Kung-The Secret Teachings of the Warrior Sages - Danaos, Kosta

These two books are written by a westerner(Kosta Danaos) who found a master who practiced the eastern method of alchemy to achieve tremendous power, a Taoist Immortal(although the teacher doesn’t consider himself a taoist, more of a practitioner of neikung). In the western world alchemy was focused on altering the physical body to become immortal, while in the east the method was to alter the soul and live as an immortal soul after death.

In the magus of java the author speaks about his meetings with his master, and in his second book he applies western science with archeological evidence to proposes that neikun was very widespread in the world. The second book is particularly interesting as Kosta shows how many symbols are associated with this practice.

The method basically involves amounting “yang” bioenergy/chi into the dantien, moving the dantien and then marrying both the yin and yang energy together to achieve tremendous power. From his second book he explains these forces as such:
The method through which these incredible abilities are arrived at is called, in Chinese, nei kung, or “inner power.” It is the equivalent of the Hindu-Buddhist practice of kundalini yoga, though nei kung involves a martial art and martial practice. Central to the discipline is the transformation of sexual energy into pure unadulterated power, a force that the practitioner can use at will. The “cauldron” in which this formidable elixir is brewed is called the dantien (elixir field) in Chinese, and is a bioenergetic nexus located four fingers below our navel.

There are two principal forces that make up our Universe —the Chinese call them yin and yang. These two energies oppose each other continuously, locked in eternal combat. The yin is the primal chaos that existed
before our own space-time was created. It is beyond form and function, incomprehensible to us and yet an essential part of our being. Gravity, for example, is part of the yin field, as are black holes, as are our very souls. Yin is vibration, the interstellar cold of outer space; it is winter and night, sleep and water. And yet sleep and water are a necessary part of life; without them, we die.
The yang energy is solar fire, the driving force that opposes gravity and creates space-time. Without this contrasting dynamism, the force of gravity would have long ago collapsed all matter in the Universe into one huge, solitary black hole, in essence ending creation. It is the yang force of solar nuclear fusion that propels space and time and first enabled us to live in the form we have now. The yang fuels our lives; it is the positive that gives direction, the light that drives away the darkness, the sum and substance that gives us joy.

The abilities one gains when practicing neikung are pyrogenesis, telekinesis, levitation, telepathy, cutting like a laser, astral projection, and more. It also seems like when you reach the higher levels(72 total), you are able to have a global awareness of others who are also of higher levels.
And just to put things into perspective of how powerful humans can be:
The implication was that the levels of power progressed exponentially, following the algebra law 2raised(x-3). Someone at level Four was two times stronger than a human being. Someone at Level Six was 2 x 2 x 2 = 8 times for powerful. And someone at level thirty was 2raised 27 times (or roughly 124 million times) more powerful than the average human being, at least from the standpoint of lifeforce. Oh, I was sure there was an algorithm involved and that the numbers did not exactly follow a linear progression as John’s tradition seemed to suggest, but even if he were off by 50 percent, so what? Someone at level thirty would still be… a god for all practical purposes.

If we consider our giant ancestors, cutting megaliths with laser made out of this power and handling them don’t seem to surreal. Although I could not find the passage again John Chang does state that humans once had a connection to yang and we no longer have it for some reason. So this power may have been natural and maybe this is what transpired when the C’s mentioned the 4D STS used light to burn away our DNA.
Kosta’s master also speaks about spirits, ascension, reincarnation, conversing with some higher being, and even a Kris and how they are created(a weapon imbued with the soul of someone).
There is much more in the books but I’ll stop here and invited forumites to read these books as they are quite fascinating, and may be the key to our lost state.

obyvatel said:
Thinkingfingers said:
This thread is a response/correction to an earlier thread I started [insert here] .........

Thread is
Mo pai nei kung, is it true/useful for FOTCM

Hi Thinkingfingers,
Any reason not to merge this one with the previous topic?

I just noticed I forgot to insert the previous thread on my post, thank you for that.

Mainly because there is a different focus on portraying/communicating this information from these books. My previous focus wasn't to discover through research but to pile more work for others to answer. I thought starting the threat with a different focus would give better results. The whole point of this work we do is for us to learn to navigate without too much guidance in 3D. And frankly all of the questions I asked were not necessary or needed if I went about gathering and presenting the information in the manner I hope I did here.

I also think that the previous thread served it's purpose of answering the questions I posed and am hoping this one will do a better job of adhering to proper protocol. There are much better questions that can be asked, if they even need to be after much more research is done. And finally this topic would have been in the wrong area and I much prefer this new title.

But if we find it's best to merge them then I'm ok with it.

Thinkingfingers said:
The abilities one gains when practicing neikung are pyrogenesis, telekinesis, levitation, telepathy, cutting like a laser, astral projection, and more. It also seems like when you reach the higher levels(72 total), you are able to have a global awareness of others who are also of higher levels.
And just to put things into perspective of how powerful humans can be:

I wanted so much to believe in these abilities. But I couldn't find any real study on this. Even something as mind over matter internally- breatharianism or sun etc has not been objectively studied. It's always excused as if an objective test of such abilities nullifies them. But if you could levitate, for example, you can do this on top of a scale and it would read zero. Why would that not work? Why is it always based on anecdotal evidence, which usually involves belief (which I feel causes "rose colored glasses" to kill objective observation). Pyro could be easily tested too, but again- it's always excused from testing using tools that measure temperature. So if it's real, why is it so picky to not manifest around simple measurement tools?

If we consider our giant ancestors, cutting megaliths with laser made out of this power and handling them don’t seem to surreal. Although I could not find the passage again John Chang does state that humans once had a connection to yang and we no longer have it for some reason. So this power may have been natural and maybe this is what transpired when the C’s mentioned the 4D STS used light to burn away our DNA.
Kosta’s master also speaks about spirits, ascension, reincarnation, conversing with some higher being, and even a Kris and how they are created(a weapon imbued with the soul of someone).
There is much more in the books but I’ll stop here and invited forumites to read these books as they are quite fascinating, and may be the key to our lost state.

Have you checked out the mystery of coral castle, as Laura wrote about in the Wave series? Leedskalnin was able to move huge coral stones and even perfectly balance them on tiny bearings. Nobody knows how he was able to move the coral, but there were some clues. He was obsessed with electrical and magnetic things, and both of his sites were around high voltage power lines. We only have a theory that links electricity and magnetism... gravity has not been connected to the others yet. But, in physics they are trying to do this (UNIFIED FIELD THEORY), which basically would open up the ability to manipulate gravity- and the potential is endless if gravity is indeed linked to time/space!

Perhaps there were times when the electrical energy of earth was changed and this allowed for these forces, like how possibly Leedskalnin did.

Or perhaps the wave includes a huge shifting of the laws of physics. Rupert Sheldrake explained how scientific constants have been observed to change- despite science thinking they should be static based on the "laws of the universe".

I'm all for finding out how these abilities could develop, but a lot of these claims are not objective and are based on hear say. It reminds me of the free energy devices that are claimed to work, but don't seem to work when tested.

Divide By Zero said:
I wanted so much to believe in these abilities. But I couldn't find any real study on this. Even something as mind over matter internally- breatharianism or sun etc has not been objectively studied. It's always excused as if an objective test of such abilities nullifies them. But if you could levitate, for example, you can do this on top of a scale and it would read zero. Why would that not work? Why is it always based on anecdotal evidence, which usually involves belief (which I feel causes "rose colored glasses" to kill objective observation). Pyro could be easily tested too, but again- it's always excused from testing using tools that measure temperature. So if it's real, why is it so picky to not manifest around simple measurement tools?

I hear you, but considering how many things are left out of mainstream science I don't see the PTB allowing something like this to be tested. Do you think testing a technique that allows people to mind read will be given to the people... If it's real it's suppressed for a reason. It can also create monsters if it's in the wrong hands. The author's master actually did get tested, and there is a video of it floating around youtube which shows him do pyro and put a chopstick through a one inch thick table. But anecdotal evidence is probably all we'll get. The author does connect this teachings to eastern and western civilizations though and that's what I'm interested in finding out for now. If it was so wide spread then there should be evidence in history about these warrior elites. I will post his findings as time permits.

Have you checked out the mystery of coral castle, as Laura wrote about in the Wave series? Leedskalnin was able to move huge coral stones and even perfectly balance them on tiny bearings. Nobody knows how he was able to move the coral, but there were some clues. He was obsessed with electrical and magnetic things, and both of his sites were around high voltage power lines. We only have a theory that links electricity and magnetism... gravity has not been connected to the others yet. But, in physics they are trying to do this (UNIFIED FIELD THEORY), which basically would open up the ability to manipulate gravity- and the potential is endless if gravity is indeed linked to time/space!

Perhaps there were times when the electrical energy of earth was changed and this allowed for these forces, like how possibly Leedskalnin did.

Or perhaps the wave includes a huge shifting of the laws of physics. Rupert Sheldrake explained how scientific constants have been observed to change- despite science thinking they should be static based on the "laws of the universe".

I'm all for finding out how these abilities could develop, but a lot of these claims are not objective and are based on hear say. It reminds me of the free energy devices that are claimed to work, but don't seem to work when tested.

[/quote]

That's an interesting notion, Kosta does redefine what he thinks these forces actually are in his second book. I'll make more posts soon.
And yes I have checked out coral castle, and I was thinking about this too since joining the yin and yang together generates a type of electricity. But more so gravity is said to be part of the yin force, and when you accumulate yang force through this method yin also accumulates to balance it out. We all should by now realize that there is much more to what we can do as humans, this does seem like it could be a link but again it could all be smoke and mirrors.

And I agree that this should be taken with a grain of sand, right now I'm ignoring the allure of "special abilities"(as they can blind us) and focusing on seeing if there is a connection with our history(at least) and if it can be understood.

And maybe "If it sounds too good to be true, it is." That's what I've always found and I spent a lifetime searching and checking out this sort of thing. If you want to waste that amount of time, be my guest, but you'll do it at risk of not doing what you could/should be doing that might really promote growth.

Powers that belong to 4D belong there and you have to work on 3D lessons to graduate. No exceptions.

The thread needs to be merged.

Laura said:
And maybe "If it sounds too good to be true, it is." That's what I've always found and I spent a lifetime searching and checking out this sort of thing. If you want to waste that amount of time, be my guest, but you'll do it at risk of not doing what you could/should be doing that might really promote growth.

Powers that belong to 4D belong there and you have to work on 3D lessons to graduate. No exceptions.

The thread needs to be merged.

Yes, I agree. This topic is not close to my "daily things to focus on" list that I focus on. Which is why it's taken me this long to even make these post. And frankly I don't think these "special powers" have anything to do with our work and this forum. I really don't. I'm more interested in it as a link to our ancestral past IF(big IF) it's even real. The C's also mentioned that there was a time for building megaliths and pyramids and we are not there. Our work is through research and the means we have available to us.

Thinkingfingers said:
I hear you, but considering how many things are left out of mainstream science I don't see the PTB allowing something like this to be tested. Do you think testing a technique that allows people to mind read will be given to the people... If it's real it's suppressed for a reason. It can also create monsters if it's in the wrong hands. The author's master actually did get tested, and there is a video of it floating around youtube which shows him do pyro and put a chopstick through a one inch thick table. But anecdotal evidence is probably all we'll get. The author does connect this teachings to eastern and western civilizations though and that's what I'm interested in finding out for now. If it was so wide spread then there should be evidence in history about these warrior elites. I will post his findings as time permits.

Back when I got into a heated debates about free energy devices, it was said that mainstream science can't explain it. I agreed on that point. But it is possible to use simple measurements and a proper clean environment (without possible parlor tricks) to determine if fire is really being induced by someone. Same for levitation.
There was a man who apparently levitated in front of many people. He would go into a big crowd, have the lights turned off and then a short flash of light would show him as floating. It turns out he had a button for the flash and used a chair to jump and flash it at his jump.

I saw the video of the chopstick on youtube and it's really hard to see the material.
The setting fire of the newspaper was also hard to follow because the camera cut away!
[/size]Both can be replicated by magicians using sleight of hand or manipulated materials. Occams razor applies here, like with Uri Geller bending spoons- failing on a show that provided their own spoons.

Mind reading is harder to test because it depends on the psychology and other variables such as cold reading- slight signalling and so on. I've heard a lot about remote viewing being effective, but it seems like the predictions don't seem to be listed. The "hits" seem quite a bit ambiguous. It could really be a hit, or just us looking for it to be real. That's the problem with those kind of things. And as the C's even teach us, we need to verify verify verify for ourselves.

Divide By Zero said:
Thinkingfingers said:

Back when I got into a heated debates about free energy devices, it was said that mainstream science can't explain it. I agreed on that point. But it is possible to use simple measurements and a proper clean environment (without possible parlor tricks) to determine if fire is really being induced by someone. Same for levitation.
There was a man who apparently levitated in front of many people. He would go into a big crowd, have the lights turned off and then a short flash of light would show him as floating. It turns out he had a button for the flash and used a chair to jump and flash it at his jump.

I saw the video of the chopstick on youtube and it's really hard to see the material.
The setting fire of the newspaper was also hard to follow because the camera cut away!
[/size]Both can be replicated by magicians using sleight of hand or manipulated materials. Occams razor applies here, like with Uri Geller bending spoons- failing on a show that provided their own spoons.

Mind reading is harder to test because it depends on the psychology and other variables such as cold reading- slight signalling and so on. I've heard a lot about remote viewing being effective, but it seems like the predictions don't seem to be listed. The "hits" seem quite a bit ambiguous. It could really be a hit, or just us looking for it to be real. That's the problem with those kind of things. And as the C's even teach us, we need to verify verify verify for ourselves.

The video with chopsticks is not the one I'm referring to, although that one is part of the same documentary. He was hooked up to an analog meter and nothing was read(kosta provides a theory as to why that happened in his second book but that doesn't add value to the package and I agree it needs to be verified properly), but he was doing shock therapy to many patients which was recorded(he supposedly healed the documentary camera man's eye infection). These same crew members were the ones with him doing the chopstick thing(also it could have been a "holly" table and just pushed the chopstick through one of these holes).

If anyone is interested reading, the first few chapters of the second book will be enough to explain this whole thing. It's a quick read because the later chapters deal with the actual method of neikung, and there is no point in reading those. The first book deals more with the meetings with the teacher and the teachers take on neikung. I'll post the second book below. And again I agree with laura that this is not necessarily useful. And also only 1 in 10 000 people can even pass level 4 so there is no point in pursuing any of this outside of checking it's validity. The reason why I may consider it(as recreational reading only and when time permits, I literally have 3-4 hours a day for keeping up with everything and the work so this may take me a long time or never) is because there does seem to be similarities with much of what we read about here. But again not top of the list important.

Attachments

• Nei Kung_ The Secret Teachings of the Warrior Sages - Danaos, Kosta.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
When I hang out with people, and then think about ideas like super-powers, levitation and laser cutting and such..,

I find myself relieved humans generally don't have access to that stuff, given that there is so much difficulty in just moving through simple conversations and social interactions without being "triggered".

Laura observed through her early work that special abilities and soul evolution don't necessarily have anything to do with one another. Hopeless drunkards with the power to heal, for instance.

I have, however, noticed that as people clean and evolve their machines and learn grace and whathaveyou, that simple extra abilities in the psychic awareness realm seem to become evident. -Though that also opens up extra lessons which can be quite difficult.

When I hang out with people, and then think about ideas like super-powers, levitation and laser cutting and such..,

I find myself relieved humans generally don't have access to that stuff, given that there is so much difficulty in just moving through simple conversations and social interactions without being "triggered".

Laura observed through her early work that special abilities and soul evolution don't necessarily have anything to do with one another. Hopeless drunkards with the power to heal, for instance.

It is such a childish thing to aspire, like a 7 year old getting a new toy, like that is ever going to change your being, life and bring inner peace.

Back
Top Bottom