The Beginning Of The Plague?

Preparing for the wrong bug?:

US approves powerful plague drug
_http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gHqptqlVWSwlm3El_qB2cFBdq07g?docId=N0609501335664713374A

Psyche said:

_http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gHqptqlVWSwlm3El_qB2cFBdq07g?docId=N0609501335664713374A

Very, very suspicious....

That reminds me a movie (bad movie) I saw the other day about a bug that came from outer space and the solution of all this mess was... a vaccine.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427392/

Maybe "they" plan to release a virus during the Olympics!

Psyche said:

hmm psyche,

Your link doesn't work for me, i googled the title "US approves powerful plague drug," and found it on the daily mail. A few highlights:
Because of the potential for the plague to be used in a biological weapon, the government approached Johnson & Johnson and asked that the company pursue federal approval, the Newark Star-Ledger reported.

The case was especially rare because it never underwent a clinical trial of human plague patients. Instead, it was tested on African green monkeys. However, federal officials wanted FDA approval for the plague so they could begin administering it in case of an outbreak, the newspaper reports. It is already a part of the federal drugs and vaccines stockpile.

[...]

The FDA approved Levaquin for plague after tests on African green monkeys infected with the bacteria in a lab found 94 percent of the monkeys given Levaquin survived.

Source: _http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137172/FDA-approves-Levaquin-treat-plague.html

Never undergoing a clinical trial, but already being a part of the federal stockpile, hmm, not to mention that 94% value, but maybe it's just coincidence.

bngenoh said:
Source: _http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137172/FDA-approves-Levaquin-treat-plague.html

Never undergoing a clinical trial, but already being a part of the federal stockpile, hmm, not to mention that 94% value, but maybe it's just coincidence.

Yeah, here is the story FWIW:

US regulators have approved a powerful antibiotic to treat plague, an extremely rare and sometimes-deadly bacterial infection.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) also approved Johnson & Johnson's Levaquin, known generically as levofloxacin, to reduce the risk of people getting plague after exposure to the bacteria that causes it.

Called Yersinia pestis, the bacteria is considered a potential bioterrorism agent.

Plague mainly occurs in animals, but people can get it from bites from infected fleas or contact with infected animals or humans.

About 1,000 to 2,000 human cases occur worldwide each year.

The FDA approved Levaquin for plague after tests on African green monkeys infected with the bacteria in a lab found 94% of the monkeys given Levaquin survived.

Psyche said:
bngenoh said:

US regulators have approved a powerful antibiotic to treat plague, an extremely rare and sometimes-deadly bacterial infection.

Oh great, just what we need. More people swallowing powerful antibiotics to wipe out their intestinal flora and lead them down that rabbit hole of leaky gut diseases... :/

A possible mechanism for transmission, if there are microbes raining down from space this would just accelerate the process:

_http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/05/microbes-at-the-edge-of-space/ said:
To Edward Wright, the atmospheric transport of epidemic-inducing pathogens like P. infestans is, if not a proven fact of historical record, at least a very real and worrying possibility.

[...]

“Researchers have learned that the Earth’s biosphere extends to much higher altitudes than previously suspected,” says Wright, “up to 100,000 feet or more.” Indeed, thousands of microbial species have been found in the upper atmosphere, traveling up to thousands of kilometers. The best-studied “atmospheric bridge” is between North Africa and the Caribbean. Each year, up to one billion tons of dust are swept up by Sahara winds, and with a million bacteria per gram of sand, enormous quantities of biomass come along for the ride.

[...]

This unexpected biosphere could be more than just a microbiological curiosity: The upper atmosphere could serve as a global transport system for disease organisms,” notes Wright. Christina Kellogg and Dale Griffin published a review of desert dust transport and its potentially unsavory implications.

One scenario could be to force everyone to be vaccinated for something (maybe something they have created) and then insert an RFID chip while they have everybody 'in hand.' The RFID chip would be very >convenient< - no need for cash or credit card anymore - AND, if you are not where you are supposed to be, or if for some reason you 'fall out of favor', your chip gets turned off, and you can't buy food! Oh, along with this would be that home gardens are illegal.

AND - anyone who didn't get the vaccine, and chip, would, if he/she survived the real/fake epidemic, would be not able to buy anything legally, not having a chip.

lake_george said:
[...]
AND - anyone who didn't get the vaccine, and chip, would, if he/she survived the real/fake epidemic, would be not able to buy anything legally, not having a chip.

This basic scenario of population control has been discussed for generations. Back in the early 1960's, my dear old Appalachian grandmother told me that same result when I was a child. Except she said it would be a tattoo, not a chip..

And...

Laura said:
October 16, 1994

[...]

Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?

A: All.

Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?

A: Total control once deception is complete.

Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?

A: Visa ID number.

Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our bodies?

A: Encoded.

Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct people?

A: No.

Q: (L) How is it going to be done?

A: Stamped.

Q: (L) By what technical means?

A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.

Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?

A: Precisely.

Q: (L) Okay, it says: "Here is room for discernment, a call for the wisdom of interpretation, let him who has intelligence, penetration, insight enough calculate the number of the Beast, for it is a human number, the number of a certain man, his number is 666. What does this mean?

A: Visa as explained previously. Everyone will get their own number and it will be a Visa number, the number of the Beast.

[...]

Thanks AI Today for your response and the relevant quote from Laura! And how fortunate you were to have an Appalachian grandmother.

lake_george said:
Thanks AI Today for your response and the relevant quote from Laura! And how fortunate you were to have an Appalachian grandmother.

I only wish as a child I had the presence of mind to document all the herbal remedies, folklore and history she spoke of.
Such a loss...
:cry:

Al Today said:
lake_george said:

I only wish as a child I had the presence of mind to document all the herbal remedies, folklore and history she spoke of.
Such a loss...
:cry:

There are a series of books called Foxfire that have all that wonderful information, Google Foxfire books- they are available from various sources-they were started as a project back in 1966 here in Georgia (Rabun County, Northeast Georgia mountains) not too distant from me. They have everything from herbal remedies (I would be very cautious with those) to how to make your own moonshine-even how to dress out and prepare various game animals-along with colorful anecdotes about mountain / backwoods living. Not quite the same as having it told by a living part of history though-I regret never having questioned my Grand parents about things way back when-and I never have heard any information about my great grand parents...so much lost! :/

Thank you tschai !
I will do this.
I was born in Pike County Ky. Very colorful genealogy to say the least.
Beautiful country there, but no longer the lifestyle for me.
Sorry for being :offtopic:
:)

edit:
"This is the way I was raised up"
_http://www.foxfire.org/thefoxfirebooks.aspx

Preparing alright:

_http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/06/us-launches-three-biodefense-centres.html said:
The US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) today awarded contracts for the creation of three new centres tasked with responding to the threat of future pandemics and biological attacks. To be based in Maryland, North Carolina and Texas, the three centres are comprised of academic and industry consortia whose role it will be to hasten the development and manufacturing of vaccines and medications in the event of an emerging biological threat.

[...]

HHS projects that the centres will be able to produce 25% of the country’s pandemic flu vaccine supply within four months of an outbreak, with the infrastructure in place by 2014 or 2015.

Psyche said:
bngenoh said:

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) also approved Johnson & Johnson's Levaquin, known generically as levofloxacin, to reduce the risk of people getting plague after exposure to the bacteria that causes it.

Called Yersinia pestis, the bacteria is considered a potential bioterrorism agent.

Plague mainly occurs in animals, but people can get it from bites from infected fleas or contact with infected animals or humans.

About 1,000 to 2,000 human cases occur worldwide each year.

The FDA approved Levaquin for plague after tests on African green monkeys infected with the bacteria in a lab found 94% of the monkeys given Levaquin survived.

Good grief. Playing around with African Greens again. Somehow the name choices for these toxic things seem quit telling, too:

'Levaquin'
anagrams to
'Qua 'n' evil.

'levofloxacin'
anagrams to
'Cool! Venal fix.'

oh, including immense profiting of course.

Think there were a number of article's in SoTT about GMO mosquito's being released, mosquito's surviving in space etc. Reminds me of the above (bold) and this below.

bngenoh said:
A possible mechanism for transmission, if there are microbes raining down from space this would just accelerate the process:

_http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/05/microbes-at-the-edge-of-space/ said:
To Edward Wright, the atmospheric transport of epidemic-inducing pathogens like P. infestans is, if not a proven fact of historical record, at least a very real and worrying possibility.

[...]

“Researchers have learned that the Earth’s biosphere extends to much higher altitudes than previously suspected,” says Wright, “up to 100,000 feet or more.” Indeed, thousands of microbial species have been found in the upper atmosphere, traveling up to thousands of kilometers. The best-studied “atmospheric bridge” is between North Africa and the Caribbean. Each year, up to one billion tons of dust are swept up by Sahara winds, and with a million bacteria per gram of sand, enormous quantities of biomass come along for the ride.

[...]

This unexpected biosphere could be more than just a microbiological curiosity: The upper atmosphere could serve as a global transport system for disease organisms,” notes Wright. Christina Kellogg and Dale Griffin published a review of desert dust transport and its potentially unsavory implications.

bngenoh said:
Preparing alright:

_http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/06/us-launches-three-biodefense-centres.html said:
The US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) today awarded contracts for the creation of three new centres tasked with responding to the threat of future pandemics and biological attacks. To be based in Maryland, North Carolina and Texas, the three centres are comprised of academic and industry consortia whose role it will be to hasten the development and manufacturing of vaccines and medications in the event of an emerging biological threat.
[...]
HHS projects that the centres will be able to produce 25% of the country’s pandemic flu vaccine supply within four months of an outbreak, with the infrastructure in place by 2014 or 2015.

There are a lot of odd things going on and a lot of diabolically minded humans (if they are classified as humans) to make anything possible. :(

The plague thing has been in other people's mind. Mercola just wrote a review on oxygen therapies and the title was "It Slashed Flu Deaths by 50% in 1918, What Can It DO For You Today?" :

_http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/10/14/dr-rowen-oxidative-medicine.aspx?e_cid=20121014_SNL_Art_1

Oxidative therapies such as ozone therapy, ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy, and intravenous hydrogen peroxide therapycan be beneficial for treating a wide range of conditions ranging from viral and fungal infections to joint pain and arthritis.
Oxidative therapies work by stimulating your immune system, enhancing mitochondrial processes and facilitating healing with virtually no side effects
Oxidative medicine can be used as a treatment as well as for a preventive, anti-aging health strategy
While some forms of oxidative therapy should be performed under the supervision of a knowledgeable practitioner, others can be done in the privacy of your own home

Hey, it might be a handy thing to know, after all, hydrogen peroxide is pretty inexpensive! As far as I understand, these therapies apply similar concepts of the hyperbaric chamber.

The cosmology guys speculated that the Tunguska event or body could have been the source for the deadly Spanish flu back in 1918:

Tunguska: Comets, Contagion and the Vernadskiy Mission to NEA 2005NB56

_http://journalofcosmology.com/Panspermia5.html

On June 30th, 1908, there was a massive explosion over Tunguska, in Central Siberia. A number of scientists have proposed that this Tunguska Phenomenon was caused due to the tangential passage of an astral body that grazed the Earths’ atmosphere, underwent a partial explosion and later entered a heliocentric orbit. It has also been argued that astral bodies might deposit microbes and viruses on Earth (contributing to evolution and diseases) and may become contaminated with Earthly microbes. [...]

As detailed by Joseph (2009a) [Comets and contagion. _http://Cosmology.net/Comets.html]:

"In 2005, scientists from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Washington, D.C., resurrected the 1918 virus from bodies that had been preserved in the permanently frozen soil of Alaska. They soon discovered that a completely new virus had combined with a old virus, exchanging and recombining genes, creating a hybrid that transformed mild strains of the flu virus into forms far more deadly and pathogenic. They also confirmed that the 1918 Spanish flu virus originated in the sky, first infecting birds and then spreading and proliferating in humans."

Back
Top Bottom