The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!

My sense is that the Barringtons may be a stand in for the Rothschilds, who themselves may be a standin for the owners of Vanguard (which also owns Black Rock) which may, or may not, include the Rothschilds. And then, others may own Vanguard, we don't know

It looks like the author did borrow from the Rothschilds, but that's probably because they are one of the few elite families that are in the public. There are surely other families with massive generational wealth and power who are able to operate behind the scenes as described in the book, and who also likely have some dark connections that 'guide' them.

It looks like the author did borrow from the Rothschilds, but that's probably because they are one of the few elite families that are in the public. There are surely other families with massive generational wealth and power who are able to operate behind the scenes as described in the book, and who also likely have some dark connections that 'guide' them.
Here’s an interesting interview of one of the members of the Mellon banking family, John W Warner IV. His father was a former Senator who married into the Mellon family. He talks a lot about his father and the secrecy that the banking families engage in, and various secrets that his father let slip in conversations. Growing up he hob mobbed with the rich and famous like HM the Queen. I found it really interesting that he consciously chose to take a different path when he realized most of elites he interacted with were psychopaths. The current plot now is UFO disclosure as the sleeping public is carefully introduced to the UFO disclosure project in preparation for the next move. There is mention of advanced technology and the secret space research that has been kept very well hidden in the years since the moon landing. Validates a lot about what the Billionaire banker series exposes.

There is also a second interview that delves further into the same theme and reveals some of the disinformation players like Lou Alessando and his cousin Chris Mellon who was a former intelligence official, who are now pushing the agenda of the elites. The interviews are long but definitely enlightening.

Im just starting the second in the series. The first was an interesting read. As others have stated, i started skimming the sex scenes also as they became repetitive. Not a great deal of revelations in the first part but the setup is pretty decent. Also some great examples of feminine and masculine Psychic vampires within the story, how they operate and communicate.

They are certainly interesting books to read. Will report back when i have a few more in the series under my belt.

Yes, here is how Blake's mother put it (quite the character that one):

Your father, as powerful as he was, was nothing more than the visible, coarser grains in the suspension of particles that is this war in our matterium. Power is never where you think it is, and never kept where one can see it. The value in anonymity for continuous power is incalculable. If you see something then you can reach out and take it.

Yes, here is how Blake's mother put it (quite the character that one):

Which reminds me of a book Laura mentioned some years ago: Power: A Radical View

Thirty years ago I published a small book entitled "Power: A Radical View" (hereafter PRV). It was a contribution to an ongoing debate, mainly among American political scientists and sociologists, about an interesting question: how to think about power theoretically and how to study it empirically. But underlying that debate another question was at issue: how to characterize American politics - as dominated by a ruling elite or as exhibiting pluralist democracy - and it was clear that answering the second question required an answer to the first. My view was, and is, that we need to think about power broadly rather than narrowly - in three dimensions rather than one or two - and that we need to attend to those aspects of power that are least accessible to observation: that, indeed, power is at its most effective when least observable.

I just read a few books of the series and finished Love Sacrifice. I almost gave up at the beginning of the first book, Blake was really disgusting me and the sex scene were off-putting. However, once you get through the first two books, it become more interesting and better written. I came to like Lana, Blake, Billie and the whole crew.

Those books take on the old cliche of the pure damsel who manages to reform her beloved. This trope works wonders, the big successes that the series Twilight and 50 shades of Grey are can attest of that.

The world in which the elite is living doesn't appeal to me at all. Sure they have the luxury, the priviledge, but that doesn't soothe their souls, they cannot see the beauty in this world, they are shut-off from Love. Being part of "The family" comes at price that is too high once you got a taste of what love is. Blake'arc represent that idea very well, he goes from being a sociopath to a man capable of love, loyalty and sacrifice. However, even if in real life, some of the elite manage to "switch camps", the pressure is enormous to get them back into the fold. We the normies, don't have the moral structures, we tend to see too much in black and white and as a result, we coudn't as a society handle the truth. What do we do of people who have raped, murdered, sacrificed children, commited war crimes, but who have themselves be raped, programmed, tortured? What do we do of those who want to heal? What do we do of their youngs who can be programmed to be killing machines? We have no answers to that.

The last two books I read, Seduce me and Love's Sacrifice, made me more uneasy (you see a glimpse of MK-ULTRA slaves, demonic possession, transhumanism and the hopelessness of the world's situation) . I felt chilled by Blake's mother. This woman is of whole other level of evil. Psychopath and their ilk are frightening enough, but STS candidates have a soul and knowledge and in spite of that, choose to forgo Love for Power. I was thinking "well, I am so not prepared to go to 4D, if the neighbours are like her 😱"

Last edited:
Encore merci pour vos partages, dommage que ces livres ne soient pas traduits en Français mais grâce à vous je peux en avoir un aperçu qui me donne envie de les lire même si leurs histoires me font peur... La peur n'évite pas le danger, c'est bien connu.

Thank you again for sharing, it's a pity that these books are not translated into French but thanks to you I can have a glimpse that makes me want to read them even if their stories scare me... Fear does not avoid danger, it is well known.

I read the first two books in the series yesterday, very quick easy reads. So far, I haven't found much in the books that hasn't been discussed here before, but as I get further into the series, from what others have stated, it will become more interesting. It's never a boring read, I just kept reading to find out what happens next.

The sex scenes are a bit much, but some are revealing, more so in the second book "42 Days", as they reveal changes in the characters and their emotions.

I agree with what others have stated, that some of the events are barely disguised real events.

Blake's family is chilling, but equally shocking was Victoria, and her family. The author does a good job of showing how psychopathic the elites can be, that everything has it's price ( in their minds anyway), obsessed with control, and they must have their way, no consideration for anyone else.

It isn't all dark though. Lana, her mother, Billie, even Blake sometimes are good to them.

I will post again when I have read more.

Encore merci pour vos partages, dommage que ces livres ne soient pas traduits en Français mais grâce à vous je peux en avoir un aperçu qui me donne envie de les lire même si leurs histoires me font peur... La peur n'évite pas le danger, c'est bien connu.

Thank you again for sharing, it's a pity that these books are not translated into French but thanks to you I can have a glimpse that makes me want to read them even if their stories scare me... Fear does not avoid danger, it is well known.
Hi PERLOU, I had a bit of resistance to the language too, and a bit too in the obscurity of the entities described at the beginning of the novel "Love Sacrifice", after a few weeks of struggling a bit with this, if it is necessary to overcome these programs, it feels easier, on the other hand I think the mental work it takes to do it is quite rewarding when the English language is your second language, yesterday I tried to read it as it is in English and I almost felt my mind like a car flowing in the reading, it's not the words it's how your being grasps the content and means it.

I believe that trying, reading at your own pace, as you can, may brings with it many rewards.

That's pretty disgusting and scary stuff and no wonder it has continued for so long. We all know how hard even minor childhood programs are to break. People born into those families are conditioned from a very young age to be the monsters they grow up to be. We have certain idea of what to do to raise our children well - and so do they, although their idea of 'well' is completely different from ours. At the same time their survival depends on the system continuing so they probably put much more emphasis on their children being raised the 'right' way.

In a way, even though these series deal with the darker aspect of our reality than the regency novels, there is also light shining through since Blake manages to somewhat overcome his indoctrination to become a psychopath through his love for Lana. When you think about it, it would be much harder or nearly impossible to overcome such influences when compared to dealing with "simple and karmic lessons" that the heroines and heroes of regency fiction have to get a handle on.

Gods are not beings like people. It is only humans who have given them arms and legs and faces. They are metaphors for all the things human consciousness can aspire to. If there is a darkness called El, then there must be another metaphor to describe the consciousness of light and goodness. I will pray to that god, in every temple, mosque, synagogue and church that I find.

[...]

I am not a cog in the machine. I am not a bloodline. I can make a difference. Nothing is set in stone. Not even the agenda.

I finished The Other Side of Midnight this morning. I don't usually find it easy to cry, I was bawling at the end of this one though. I had trouble seeing the page.

While that was happening I thought I could here some gentle music playing and I went outside to see where it was coming from. It was beautiful. Turns out it wasn't music at all but a bird singing. I'd misheard because of my dodgy hearing and because there was a wind high in the treetops distorting the sound.

I guess the message is that no matter how dark things get, look for love, truth, beauty and loyalty. In a way perhaps that's what these novels are teaching us to recognise.

Problem I'd have is that if all of that included possessive sex, I'd probably run a mile.

I guess the message is that no matter how dark things get, look for love, truth, beauty and loyalty. In a way perhaps that's what these novels are teaching us to recognise.
I’d add trust to the list. Without it one is very cynical of life. What/who to believe in can be a lifelong guessing game.

Lana has a challenge of being so young and naive that was frustrating to me. She is having the material world placed at her feet and she keeps kicking it away. I suppose it is because I was the same way at that age. Having things and experiences that I should have had deep gratitude and taken to heart such as family I wish I had stayed closer to geographically or homes, life situations and relationships that always change and end. I think my lack of appreciation caused me to make rash decisions so that life seems like a lifeline on a palm that reads with lots of breaks instead of a continuous line of experience. There is an over arching sense of never really fitting in.

I am on the third book, ‘Seduce Me’. I am emotionally quieted that Lana is growing into her environment and role. It is satisfying somehow. I wish I was doing this better in my own life.

At the moment, and I don’t know if it is the reading of the romances that is facilitating this, but I don’t feel much emotional looking forward or back lately. It’s just a being here at this moment. I guess its sort of a void. A lack of feeling a lack of interaction. I hope part of it is that I’m losing some of the predator mind programs that leaves one empty as Don Juan explains. Disconcerting to say the least. Some of it is probably needing to make physical changes, ie exercise and sunshine.

Lana has a challenge of being so young and naive that was frustrating to me. She is having the material world placed at her feet and she keeps kicking it away. I suppose it is because I was the same way at that age.

I remember similar from my youth.

The wealthy and super wealthy just didn’t impress me back then. Even if I did ‘admire’ things on the outside (buildings, tales, stories, etc), I never had the feeling that that would be something for me to acquire personally, work for or cheat myself into. It seemed all so… futile in terms of innert life (soul) quality (and the people attached to that wealth were oddly strange - from a perspective of a young guy who senses more than average Joe, I mean.

And when I flirted with “the richer side” - I never could feel any genuine passion of having such goals. It felt stupid and like a complicated patchwork, in which ones real soul would erode away. Well then that was off the list, too.

Only 2 days ago, I started to read the first book in the series Laura suggested, and I am waaaay in the beginning, just right at the point after the first encounter between Lana and Blake… I did stumble across several personal reactions.

I may not have anything to contribute here really, other than personal observations related to my own past and hope that this doesn’t dilute the (you guyz’) focus on the deeper underpinnings, the real reason why Laura suggested to go with this series.

My first reaction came when Laura suggested this novel series. I almost got angry (not at her), but felt this immense resistance to go down that road reading this stuff. I used to read hundreds of romantic novels 40 years ago - when i was 14 years old, at my other grandmother Helene home in Berlin. There was nothing else to do at her place - so I started to read her stuff, to pass the time. And it captured me greatly ! Which was interesting - but had the irritating effect of that my deep love starved heart was yearning even more, accelerating the pain already felt since earliest childhood (with puberty hormones on top of everything) but also laws and rules which at that time forbid my kind of yearning… Bitter sweet. So Silly. And so real on the inside. The kind of stuff thay makes you dream of the tall, handsome masculine dude… yeah. What a Bummer ! And i just didn’t want to go back there now ! Yet, I was slightly curious… what it would be like, to read that stuff… again.

Wealthy families, castles, independent damsels in distress, getting hooked on mysterious, magnetic tall handsome stranger. Dark elements in the family. And of course the hidden bad guy girl playing the hidden poison. Yadda. Yadda. And all that bloody, stupid roundabout of not daring to show or exchange real emotions - to sort things out - it was sooo annoying. They all want love, but make it so silly difficult, i thought back then. This strange handicap of people in the novels ‘dealing’ with emotions (or rather not really dealing) - so I chose the open way in my young life… thinking to give love a real chance.

Well that didn’t really work so well, either. The people and the world, were quite a lot more complex…

So, my approach wasn’t anymore successful compared to those those quirky novels I read 40 years ago. Instead people consume your love (my 20s to mid 40s), more like a feel-good drug, in which love, openness and honesty never truly was a magic bullet, which i though it could be. Thinking my love would contribute to “heal deeper seated problems” in those i entangled myself with. It seemed like it didn’t do a thing for them at. And it ended always in drama, pain and distress !!

Plus - many of the guys didn’t even look for love, but wanted an easy time, a good shag. Reality guys where never anything like the guys in the novels. Ever. Which 28 year old guy is that multi sophisticated ?! Pleeeze.

On the other hand - the real life men, seemed at least being refreshingly human - which felt a lot more real. The novel guys and all that mysterious handsomeness… Gosh. Projections, projections, projections. Sure, the mind can be very creative. And so were the projections at times, always putting more into the man, than there really was. And the hunky “macho” guys back in the 80s didn’t talk much about their inner lives and emotions. And today’s macho looking (gay) guys are often a parody of manliness. A little scratch, and you see how shallow the looks go.

So, as i am reading the novels Laura suggested, i am partially 14-15 years old again. (I had my sexual debut when i was 13 in Berlin). It came natural and everything was based on my free will, no harm or anything stupid or dangerous happened, i mean from a human perspective. I got lucky in terms of never having encountered direct violence.

The only problem i had back then - was that I so easily gave my heart away to due the absence of love through my entire childhood - making it so difficult to orient myself. But hey, I too, had to test the waters… what all that fuzz was about, right?

Now so far into the novel - the little i have read, the style is pretty much the same like 40 years ago. Only that the sex - is suddenly present, vivid and detailed, which feels a bit odd to me (but I am not surprised. It is 2021, not 1980 anymore). Not having read any romantic mystery novels for 40 years - it is litterally like a sudden jump in time. However time feels strangely fluid and intertwined. What age am I really ? 55 in passport, 44 in soul and attitude, yet also all of the sudden also 14… How odd that feels.

I have no idea where these series will take me but I was curious of how I would react and feel after 40 years… and of course i am wondering about the deeper underpinnings which made Laura suggest us to read the series in the first place.

When it comes to the sex scenes i am strangely not so keen to read them (given that it may get worse in that regard). Cold guyz are deeply IRRITATING. Like a source that against your will suck in your energy.
Which they do not deserve !!

And Guys like that fat slime boll who Lana first was about to strike a deal to help her mother - makes me plain angry. Such types i have sometimes (since my mid 30s) occationally bashed into their faces, when i encountered them in dark corners of gay crusing cinemas - when they act as if the entry ticket being a sort of right, theu even defend, to grab anything that walks on two legs. So, when a guy at the THIRD time still didn’t respect my will of not wanting to be grabbed at certain spots on my body… Then anger overrules politeness and shyness,

Nowadays i can sense those types intentions moments before they act out - so I just counteract accordingly without direct interaction or aggression (body language, eyes, changing position, etc)

Nevertheless. I do like Lana. And will follow her path through the novels…

I finished The Other Side of Midnight this morning. I don't usually find it easy to cry, I was bawling at the end of this one though. I had trouble seeing the page.

I can say that this book also made me cry. I've come close to crying with some of the stories from the Regency reading project, but it was usually fleeting. In this case, I cried and carried a sense of grief for several days after finishing it. Rocco was such a weary soul...

Back
Top Bottom