The Controversy of Zion

JGeropoulas,

Thanks for the information and the links provided! It sure seems there were a LOT of
indigenous peoples were massacred. I wonder where they hid all the bones, the mass-graves,
and so on. It seems to support the theory that the killings in South/North Americas makes the
Nazis and the Soviet killings tame by comparison. Wow.

Archeologist are probably hiding the truth OR the conquistadors and the missionaries did
a miracoulous job hiding the evidence.... somehow? Maybe they were all taken underground?

Geez.

Dant, Oleg Platonov in his book "Why America will die" gives an estimate of 100 million Indians massacred.
I remember this figure as it brought my breath away when i read it. He cited source from US Congress archives if i remember correctly. Indians genocide is connected with masonry and Judaism. I will get to the book and give you exact reference and his sources.
Added: Platonov writes not about 100 million indians massacred, but MORE than 100 million.
His source is the book by M. Stingle "Indians without tomahawks" (russian translation, Moscow, 1984).
Amazon search didn't give any result. Strange, looks like for couple of last weeks sources i use are blurred or gone or unavailable.

http://www.voicesofpalestine.org/ArielSharon.asp
The Middle East is living a nightmare, notably because of a man of Russian origin who became Prime Minister of Israel: Ariel Sharon. What is the profound thought of this man? This is what Amos Oz, an Israeli writer, help us to discover through an interview published by the Israeli daily Davar in December 17, 1982.
Amos Oz reproduced this interview, with others, in his book in Hebrew, 1982: Amos Oz: Poh va-sham be-Erets-Yisra'el bi-setav, 1982, republished by Am Oved, Tel-Aviv, 1986. The interview is on pages 70-82. Amos Oz does not mention the name of Sharon, but uses the abbreviation Z. The facts given by Amos Oz indicate that the person interviewed is Ariel Sharon.
This book has been published in French: Amos Oz: Les voix d'IsraКl, translated by Guy Seniak, Calmann-LИvy, Paris, 1983. The interview is on pages 79-91. Here again, Amos Oz does not mention the name of Sharon, but uses the abbreviation T. A French version is also produced in: Letter no 2 of FAITS ET DOCUMENTS, 3 September 2001: http://www.argent.fr/fetd2.htm. This interview was transmitted by Genie Trone - etrone@webtv.net -, member of a discussion group on Internet called Together, founded by the Israeli journalist Israel Shamir. In the introduction, it is said that the person interviewed is certainly Ariel Sharon.
The same book has been published in English: Amos Oz: In the Land of Israel, translated by Maurie Goldberg-Bartura, 1st Vintage Books Edition, New York, 1984. Here again, Amos Oz does not mention the name of Sharon, but uses the abbreviation C.
I produce here the interview as published in:
http://www.counterpunch.org/pipermail/counterpunch-list/2001-September/013054.html
It is indicated that the man referred to as C. is Sharon. The interview can be also found in:
http://www.islamicparty.com/commonsense/33sharon.htm
and in: http://www.dubaiphotomedia.com/english/voice/interviews/sharonoz.PDF

I invite the readers to distribute this text worldwide. It may help opening the eyes of many people and save innocent lives.
The interview of Ariel Sharon by Amos Oz, 1982
[Sharon]: "You can call me anything you like. Call me a monster or a murderer. Just note that I don't hate Arabs. On the contrary. Personally, I am much more at ease with them, and especially with the Bedouin, than with Jews. Those Arabs we haven't yet spoilt are proud people, they are irrational, cruel and generous. It's the Yids that are all twisted. In order to straighten them out you have to first bend them sharply the other way. That, in brief, is my whole ideology".

"Call Israel by any name you like, call it a Judeo-Nazi state as does Leibowitz. Why not? Better a live Judeo-Nazi than a dead saint. I don't care whether I am like Ghadafi. I am not after the admiration of the gentiles. I don't need their love. I don't need to be loved by Jews like you either. I have to live, and I intend to ensure that my children will live as well. With or without the blessing of the Pope and the other religious leaders from the New York Times. I will destroy anyone who will raise a hand against my children, I will destroy him and his children, with or without our famous purity of arms. I don't care if he is Christian, Muslim, Jewish or pagan. History teaches us that he who won't kill will be killed by others. That is an iron law".

"Even if you'll prove to me by mathematical means that the present war in Lebanon is a dirty immoral war, I don't care. Moreover, even if you will prove to me that we have not achieved and will not achieve any of our aims in Lebanon, that we will neither create a friendly regime in Lebanon nor destroy the Syrians or even the PLO, even then I don't care. It was still worth it. Even if Galilee is shelled again by Katyushas in a year's time, I don't really care. We shall start another war, kill and destroy more and more, until they will have had enough. And do you know why it is all worth it? Because it seems that this war has made us more unpopular among the so-called civilised world".

"We'll hear no more of that nonsense about the unique Jewish morality, the moral lessons of the holocaust or about the Jews who were supposed to have emerged from the gas chambers pure and virtuous. No more of that. The destruction of Eyn Hilwe (and it's a pity we did not wipe out that hornet's nest completely!), the healthy bombardment of Beirut and that tiny massacre (can you call 500 Arabs a massacre?) in their camps which we should have committed with our own delicate hands rather than let the Phalangists do it, all these good deeds finally killed the bullshit talk about a unique people and of being a light upon the nations. No more uniqueness and no more sweetness and light. Good riddance."

"I personally don't want to be any better than Khomeini or Brezhnev or Ghadafi or Assad or Mrs. Thatcher, or even Harry Truman who killed half a million Japanese with two fine bombs. I only want to be smarter than they are, quicker and more efficient, not better or more beautiful than they are. Tell me, do the baddies of this world have a bad time? If anyone tries to touch them, the evil men cut his hands and legs off. They hunt and catch whatever they feel like eating. They don't suffer from indigestion and are not punished by Heaven. I want Israel to join that club. Maybe the world will then at last begin to fear me instead of feeling sorry for me. Maybe they will start to tremble, to fear my madness instead of admiring my nobility. Thank God for that. Let them tremble, let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a wild country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go crazy if one of our children is murdered - just one! That we might go wild and burn all the oil fields in the Middle East! If anything would happen to your child, God forbid, you would talk like I do. Let them be aware in Washington, Moscow, Damascus and China that if one of our ambassadors is shot, or even a consul or the most junior embassy official, we might start World War Three just like that!"

......We are talking while sitting on the balcony of the pretty country house belonging to C. which is situated in a prosperous Moshav. To the west we see a burning sunset and there is a scent of fruit trees in the air. We are being served iced coffee in tall glasses. C. is about fifty years old. He is a man well known for his (military) actions. He is a strong, heavy figure wearing shorts but no shirt. His body is tanned a metallic bronze shade, the colour of a blond man living in the sun. He puts his hairy legs on the table and his hands on the chair. There is a scar on his neck. His eyes wander over his plantations. He spells out his ideology in a voice made hoarse by too much smoking:

"Let me tell me [sic] what is the most important thing, the sweetest fruit of the war in Lebanon: It is that now they don't just hate Israel. Thanks to us, they now also hate all those Feinschmecker Jews in Paris, London, New York, Frankfurt and Montreal, in all their holes. At last they hate all these nice Yids, who say they are different from us, that they are not Israeli thugs, that they are different Jews, clean and decent. Just like the assimilated Jew in Vienna and Berlin begged the anti-Semite not to confuse him with the screaming, stinking Ostjude, who had smuggled himself into that cultural environment out of the dirty ghettos of Ukraine and Poland. It won't help them, those clean Yids, just as it did not help them in Vienna and Berlin. Let them shout that they condemn Israel, that they are all right, that they did not want and don't want to hurt a fly, that they always prefer being slaughtered to fighting, that they have taken it upon themselves to teach the gentiles how to be good Christians by always turning the other cheek. It won't do them any good. Now they are getting it there because of us, and I am telling you, it is a pleasure to watch."

"They are the same Yids who persuaded the gentiles to capitulate to the bastards in Vietnam, to give it in to Khomeini, to Brezhnev, to feel sorry for Sheikh Yamani because of his tough childhood, to make love not war. Or rather, to do neither, and instead write a thesis on love and war. We are through with all that. The Yid has been rejected, not only did he crucify Jesus, but he also crucified Arafat in Sabra and Shatila. They are being identified with us and that's a good thing! Their cemeteries are being desecrated, their synagogues are set on fire, all their old nicknames are being revived, they are being expelled from the best clubs, people shoot into their ethnic restaurants murdering small children, forcing them to remove any sign showing them to be Jews, forcing them to move and change their profession.

"Soon their palaces will be smeared with the slogan: Yids, go to Palestine! And you know what? They will go to Palestine because they will have no other choice! All this is a bonus we received from the Lebanese war. Tell me, wasn't it worth it? Soon we will hit on good times. The Jews will start arriving, the Israelis will stop emigrating and those who already emigrated will return. Those who had chosen assimilation will finally understand that it won't help them to try and be the conscience of the world. The 'conscience of the world' will have to understand through its arse what it could not get into its head. The gentiles have always felt sick of the Yids and their conscience, and now the Yids will have only one option: to come home, all of them, fast, to install thick steel doors, to build a strong fence, to have submachine guns positioned at every corner of their fence here and to fight like devils against anyone who dares to make a sound in this region. And if anyone even raises his hand against us we'll take away half his land and burn the other half, including the oil. We might use nuclear arms. We'll go on until he no longer feels like it..."

"...You probably want to know whether I am not afraid of the masses of Yids coming here to escape anti-Semitism smearing us with their olive oil until we go all soft like them. Listen, history is funny in that way, there is a dialectic here, irony. Who was it who expanded the state of Israel almost up the boundaries of the kingdom of King David? Who expanded the state until it covered the area from Mount Hermon to Raz Muhammad? Levi Eshkol. Of all people, it was that follower of Gordon, that softie, that old woman. Who, on the other hand, is about to push us back into the walls of the ghetto? Who gave up all of Sinai in order to retain a civilised image? Beitar's governor in Poland, that proud man Menahem Begin. So you can never tell. I only know one thing for sure: as long as you are fighting for your life all is permitted, even to drive out all the Arabs from the West Bank, everything."

"Leibowitz is right, we are Judeo-Nazis, and why not? Listen, a people that gave itself up to be slaughtered, a people that let soap to be made of its children and lamp shades from the skin of its women is a worse criminal than its murderers. Worse than the Nazis ... If your nice civilised parents had come here in time instead of writing books about the love for humanity and singing 'Hear O Israel' on the way to the gas chambers, now don't be shocked, if they instead had killed six million Arabs here or even one million, what would have happened? Sure, two or three nasty pages would have been written in the history books, we would have been called all sorts of names, but we could be here today as a people of 25 million!"

"Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care. And I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. Then you can spruce up your Jewish conscience and enter the respectable club of civilised nations, nations that are large and healthy. What you lot don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it. True, it could have been finished in 1948, but you interfered, you stopped it. And all this because of the Jewishness in your souls, because of your Diaspora mentality. For the Jews don't grasp things quickly. If you open your eyes and look around the world you will see that darkness is falling again. And we know what happens to a Jew who stays out in the dark. So I am glad that this small war in Lebanon frightened the Yids. Let them be afraid, let them suffer. They should hurry home before it gets really dark. So I am an anti-Semite? Fine. So don't quote me, quote Lilienblum instead [an early Russian Zionist - ed.]. There is no need to quote an anti-Semite. Quote Lilienblum, and he is definitely not an anti-Semite, there is even a street in Tel Aviv named after him". (C. quotes from a small notebook that was lying on his table when I arrived:)

'Is all that is happening not a clear sign that our forefathers and ourselves ... wanted and still want to be disgraced? That we enjoy living like gypsies.' That's Lilienblum. Not me. Believe me. I went through the Zionist literature, I can prove what I say".

"And you can write that I am disgrace to humanity, I don't mind, on the contrary. Let's make a deal: I will do all I can to expel the Arabs from here, I will do all I can to increase anti-Semitism, and you will write poems and essays about the misery of the Arabs and be prepared to absorb the Yids I will force to flee to this country and teach them to be a light unto the gentiles. How about it?"

It was there that I stopped C.'s monologue for a moment and expressed the thought passing through my mind, perhaps more for myself than for my host. Was it possible that Hitler had not only hurt the Jews but also poisoned their minds? Had that poison sunk in and was still active? But not even that idea could cause C. to protest or raise his voice. After all, he said to have never shouted under stress, even during the famous operations his name is associated with.

"Leibowitz is right, we are Judeo-Nazis, and why not? Listen, a people that gave itself up to be slaughtered, a people that let soap to be made of its children and lamp shades from the skin of its women is a worse criminal than its murderers. Worse than the Nazis ... If your nice civilised parents had come here in time instead of writing books about the love for humanity and singing 'Hear O Israel' on the way to the gas chambers, now don't be shocked, if they instead had killed six million Arabs here or even one million, what would have happened? Sure, two or three nasty pages would have been written in the history books, we would have been called all sorts of names, but we could be here today as a people of 25 million!"
Talk about psychopathy! Participating in the deed - as the Zionists did - and then blaming the victims!

Gads, I feel sick reading that filth.

I believe most of the deaths were from disease brought in from Europe. Before the Pilgrims got to Massachusetts 90% of the indigenous population had already died from disease. Not to say there weren't massacres but the microbes did a lot of the dirty work for the Europeans.

It was a HUGE disadvantage that America was cut off from much contact with Eurasia. They had no immunity to common diseases like influenza.

dant said:
JGeropoulas,

Thanks for the information and the links provided! It sure seems there were a LOT of
indigenous peoples were massacred. I wonder where they hid all the bones, the mass-graves,
and so on. It seems to support the theory that the killings in South/North Americas makes the
Nazis and the Soviet killings tame by comparison. Wow.

Archeologist are probably hiding the truth OR the conquistadors and the missionaries did
a miracoulous job hiding the evidence.... somehow? Maybe they were all taken underground?

Geez.

DonaldHunt said:
Not to say there weren't massacres but the microbes did a lot of the dirty work for the Europeans
Heh, and that Lord Amherst with his wholeheartedly-nice presents to Indians, as blankets, with smallpox sweet death... you name one

http://www.askapena.org/berriak/men/karpeta_es/115/ind_aska
This is a sketchy translation of article Las trampas de Sion [The pitfalls of Zion] by Walter Wendelin, Askapena.org
Article appeared on Ascapena.org (organ of Basque resistance) on November, 7th, 2006.
Anywhere I was in maze with translation I left original Spanish text in []. Any helping hand (better if both!) of native Spanish-speakers is VERY welcome!
The pitfalls of Zion by Walter Wendelin, Askapena.org

Document of ASKAPENA for solidarisation that exhibits the key points and reasons of the CAMPAIGN of ENTIRE BOIKOT of ISRAEL, as well as some clarifications of a few errors caused by Zionist manipulation: How to fight and support Palestinians in their legitimate aspiration to practice their right of self-determination which guarantees a free Palestine not be exterminated and to state where to live with dignity? What are the legitimate aspirations of the Jews who are opposed to it? Why we support all persons who declare themselves Jewish when they fight against Zionism?

1. The political - economic-military Zionist elite insisted on the need to possess the State for 109 years (Theodor Herzel, Congress of Basel, foundation of the Zionism in 1897). Independently of the reasoning and the Biblical - historical justification, the goal was to develop effectively and with safety guarantees for Zionists from structures and "legality" of this State the capitalist exploitation and accumulation of foreign wealth in its hands. "The Zionism that tries to extract his origin from past two millennia in reality is the product of the last phase of capitalism" (Abraham Leon, Marxist Jew, killed in Auschwitz in 1944).

2. The Western bourgeois elites were building dictatorial, "democratic", "national" States according to their needs for last three centuries, with a few structures determined to use them as a tool to arm and develop its empire of accumulation of wealth and military power as well as to insure its competitiveness or even monopoly over other elites. In 1990th they have rushed trying to liberate from ballast of fundamental rights, the democratic principles, social expenses ... obtained by working class during the clash of capitalist states with the communism. Thus they jump-started "neoliberal globalization" towards the abyss of the "End of History". As they rushed, they lost control because of social response to their worn capitalism and of ex-socialistic block without brakes. Now they are recovering the State as police - repressive, military tool to guarantee their freedoms and its competitiveness. Against what intellectuals like Negri and Hardt raise in the forums anti-globalism, the capitalist State keeps on being the principal tool of the elites of the economic power that keeps on being trans-national and not multinational.

3. The Jewish bourgeoisie, composed exclusively of Ashkenazi, helped to lay foundations of capitalist States of the "developed world", but it transformed in an annoying competitor for other elites. Jewish Religion was used to get rid of competing elites impelling what they called and keep calling incorrectly as "anti-Semitism".

4. For millenniums diverse religious Jewish communities had been a part of many nationalities and nations, and later, of the States which they had helped to found. They were integrated to these nations - states and to the diverse cultures. Neither the Jewish gentry, nor the Jewish average bourgeoisie and less ordinary Jews had interest to go into exile to Palestine (or to the Patagonia or to the Congo) as no other western millionaire had interest to leave neither his State nor the citizens, if there existed worthy minimal living conditions.

5. Nevertheless, Jews were impelled by the bankers and Zionist prophets to to settle in "a land without men for a few men without land" where mainly Semites of other ethnic groups were living. The majority was of Moslem religion but also there were Christians and 10 % was of Jewish religion. The target of the Zionist gentry was to create THEIR State, the State of the Big Israel, in Palestine based on a strategy of Jewish pseudo-religious philosophy - politics legitimized by Jahveh and seriously manipulating the history. The powerful Zionist of the Israeli government from Ben Gurion up to Sharon... are so Jewish as Bush is Christian and so Semites as Hitler is Aryan.

6. There was not sufficient capital to buy all the lands from big and small Arab owners. That's why Zionists organized groups specializing in modern terrorism to expel those refusing to sell their land and thus avoid buying properties which were too costly for their fortunes to afford.

7. They imposed "anti-Semitism" on the whole Europe and were coordinated with Nazi regime from the beginning to the end of the Holocaust so that the German Jewish medium and small bourgeoisie population were fleeing towards Palestine and serving to replace Palestinian original population. Nazi didn't renounce Zionist movement as illegal after they came into power, while they were doing that with all the political parties and German syndicates [trade-unions?]. " Between August, 1933 and the explosion of the WWII in 1939, with the laws of Nuremberg in force and after the Crystal night, the National Zionist Agency and the government of Hitler supported economic official relations in the frame of the agreement known as Haavara, which allowed Zionists to attract big Jewish fortunes to Palestine and to the German industry to escape international boycott of German exports. On December 7, 1938, Ben Gurion declines Great Britain's offer to welcome several thousands Jewish children from Austria and Germany: "If one was giving me the possibility of choosing between saving all the Jewish children of Germany taking them to England or to save only half of them by transporting them to Eretz-Israel, he would choose the second alternative. So we must consider not only the life of these children, but equally the history of the people of Israel". On November 11, 1940 a ship with Jewish refugees anchored in the port of Haifa, authorities refused them to disembark in Palestine, they being offered in return the possibility of moving to the Maurice Islands; the National Jewish Agency presses without success the British government and on the 25th of the same month an explosion kills 240 refugees and twelve police officers, in an operation designed by Eliahu Golomb, personal friend and right arm of Ben Gurion. In 1943, while victims were gassed in Treblinka, Sobibor? and Auschwitz, Zionist American Congress decides to give priority in afterwar period to the creation of the Jewish State in Palestine than to stress urgency of immediate salvation of European Jews. In 1944, well-known terrorist Izhak Shamir, Israeli prime minister during the conference of Madrid (1991), negotiating with the German army in difficulties the delivery of a few trucks for transport of troops (or prisoners), provided that they were used only in the front of Russia.

8. That was Sharon who declared in 1982 that " Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care."(Sharon interviewed by Amos Oz). Jews of all countries, except those of high-ranking Jewish Zionist Asquenazi bourgeoisie, have been used as human shields and as spearhead in the occupation and genocide and as colonists and labor for the colonization of Palestine.

9. The "anti-Semitism" as accusation and even the definition as crime on the part of some state legislations being based on its racist character not only is incorrect but it is used by the Zionists and pro-Zionist accomplices to avoid a sincere debate and to criminalize any criticism of the Zionism and of the Israeli politics. For it, the "anti-Semitism", as it is misinterpreted and misunderstood, is an accomplice of the Zionist crimes of war. There should be considered to be as such accomplices France, Germany, Austria, among many others that have assumed and legalized this "anti-Semitism"... The pitfall consists in using the "Semitic", "Israeli" and "Zionist" terms as if they were synonymous of "Jew" and "Jewish people".

1. Only a few Jews who profess Judaism, are of Semitic ethnic group; the majority are not.

2. To be a Jew refers to being a person of a certain faith or religion and nothing more. They are joined neither by the ethnic group nor the culture nor the history nor the language nor the territory. Neither (apart from the religion and its religious practices and customs) they are joined by a Biblical myth of the Old Testament, constructed recently and, especially, the responsibility of not fighting against those that commit crimes against humanity and genocide in its name.

3. Zionism is a philosophy and/or political strategy that excludes not Jews and takes as a target establishing the State of the Big Israel or Eretz Israel for the Zionist high-ranking bourgeoisie. It is, therefore, extremely racist, discriminatory and capitalist, and, although of democratic appearance, it possesses many features of extreme right. Zionism has been declared by the UNO in his resolution 3379 of November 10, 1975 as one of the manifestations of racism.

4. To be a Zionist it is a condition sine qua to not profess the Jewish faith according Zionist principles and interpretation. But not all Jews are Zionists and Zionists can force Zionist to be a Jew but they cannot force all Jews to be Zionists although they try to enforce it to a great extent.

5. The condition of being an "Israeli" is a nationality which is obtained with plentiful rights of the Zionist nature the inhabitants or citizens of the Palestinian territories occupied before 1967, the colonies of West Bank, South of Lebanon, Golan Heights and, till not long ago, Gaza, and only if they profess the Jewish faith. To the citizens of Palestinian territories occupied before 1967 who are not of Jewish religion the Zionist [government] issues an Israeli special passport of another color, thus discriminating them officially. To the inhabitants of West Bank and sector Gaza (with exception of colonists) occupant's Zionist administration sends a passport of a Jordan citizen.

6. Arabs are not admitted into Israeli army, unless they possess the citizenship of the State of Israel and are Semitic, for not being Zionist (except to those of religion drusa, an offshoot of Islam and very belligerent against other Arabs).

7. Considering this, the most anti-Semitic are Zionists themselves.[!!!]

10. Asquenazi Jews have been politicaly and economically dominating for decades and only very recently some elements of Sephardic Jews from the north Africa joined leading Zionist class. Asquenazi Jews (western-European, white and developed), that are not a part of the elite, but belong to middle and working class, are religious - social mattress to defend this Zionist elite and its wealth, and to justify and legitimize its war crimes. Nevertheless, they are insufficient for Zionist elite, so the second circle of Zionist defense is included in this mattress - other persons of Jewish religion from different ethnic groups, countries, cultures and continents. Jews, their family members and relatives who flee of explosion of misery in countries as Argentina, republics of former USSR, Ethiopia,.. and they feel attracted by siren songs of Zionist Judaism who promises work, properties, a house with all appliances, an administration and a government that worries about well-being and safety of each individual even at the cost of loading on his conscience the weight of the genocide of Palestinians.

11. Zionist elite is nourishing on them. Ex-Soviet Jews (many of them are not really "Jewish" but simply desperate immigrants who used the need for Israel to inverse a demographic advantage in Palestine) organized a political party - with some force - to defend themselves precisely from this condition of being despised and exploited economically. Nevertheless they accept to be the main colonial shock force. No Ethiopian Felasha Jew has minor political or economic influence in Israeli society and they are objects of racist scorn from the rest of Israeli society, especially of "Wise men" (born in Israel). Palestinians are afraid especially of racism and violence in "check points".

12. Zionist elite promotes, manipulates, forces Jewish migration to replace and to expel Arab population. Nevertheless, they are losing the demographic battle. Number of Jew immigrants is insufficient to colonize Palestine because of the campaign against the Islamic terror in MSM of disinformation and also for ethical coherence reasons. Others refuse because they realize the crime that Zionists are committing and for the danger that supposes Palestinian resistance. Neither army nor Intelligence Service can defend them against heroic determination of struggle of Palestinian resistance, of martyrs and of Palestinian population for survival of its people and that the West in its complicity with the Zionism calls "fanatics", "reactionary", "fundamentalists" and especially "terrorists"...

13. Jewish immigrants who arrive to Palestine nowadays, are principally of low class, poor, and of cultures very different from those of Asquenazi elite. On the other hand, colonizing Jews of Palestine who came from "developed" countries have a very individualistic conception of family and very few children. Palestinians, like other people in situation of misery, have a big sense of family as a structural unit of community that guarantees a survival in case of unemployment or any another need, and thus they have high birthrate index.

14. Also they have learned from what happened to them in 1948 with the big Nakhba when approximately 800.000 avoided Zionist terrorism with the illusion to return when "war" was over. Since no one has been allowed to return, creating a real refugees' Diaspora of more of 4 millions of Palestinians, now they do not go away. "To die in my land better than to leave it forever, or die badly in immense refugee camps, depends on the international charity".

15. All this information can be extended, deepened, specified, concretized... nevertheless, it is necessary to extract a series of conclusions not to fall down in the pitfalls of Zionism and its accomplices before continuing:

1. A term "Jewish people" does not exist. The Jew's condition is neither cultural nor ethnic, a religion is not even defined by a territory, but it is a faith. There is no Jewish culture, not even Jewish ethnic group (the absolute majority of the Semitic population is Islamic and the absolute majority of those who profess the Jewish religion are Semitic). There exist Jews of different ethnic groups, countries and cultures. Some of them want to be and to build an ethnos [un pueblo proprio y diferenciado - check translation], and have all the right to it if they decide so. Nevertheless, they cannot impose being an ethnos to Jews who want to keep professing Jewish religion, and to be a part of original or adopted culture and country and they do not want to belong to a different ethnos of recent creation as Israel. Except the faith that they profess, there is nothing in common between a Jew Felasha of Ethiopia and a Jew Asquenazi of the United States of America.

2. The current Hebrew is a language of recent creation, reconstructed from the Biblical museums of Zionists who know that in the classic capitalist State - nation a proper common language facilitates the legitimization and the control. Jews of the Middle East stopped speaking the ancient Hebrew in the Ist century B.C. and changed it into Aramaic. The Hebrew was not exclusive of the Jews and he has died more than two thousand years ago, thousand years before Latin, before its reconstruction as language of the Zionist state. It is not the millennial language of "Jewish people". Jews of Iberian Peninsula were speaking the Sefardic language, a medieval dialect of the Castilian; German Jews were speaking the Yiddish.... each one was speaking a dialect of the language of the people to which it belonged with certain peculiarities depending on religious customs.

3. Those Jews that take the will of auto-determination as ethnos do not have another remedy that to accept to be an ethnos without common territory, with the exception that at particular level we accept as legitimate the capitalist principle of property of land of which each one can apport his part according to his capacity, if and when we accept as legitimate the capitalist principle of private ownership of the land. Even in this case it will be a discontinuous land of small bits spread all over the world.

4. Jewish diaspora is Argentinians, Americans, Germans, Russians, Ethiopians... that, for different reasons, have emigrated, fled or have been deported to places distant from their original birthplace, namely to Palestine, Syria or Lebanon, called Hertz Israel.

5. It is clear that a "Israeli ethnos" begins to be created and auto-determinated in Palestinian stolen land, where Israeli illegitimate State, based on illegal and illegitimate occupation of a foreign territory, on State terrorism and genocide with a characteristics of the religious exclusive State and discriminator, is being built. The fact that the State of Israel have been accepted by international community and legalized internationally by UN establishing the borders of 1967 must be considered to be a crime both on level of the international community and at the level of UN, and there should be courts that condemn [Zionism] for that. The fact that a Super Institution does not exist with power to judge and to punish the "international community" and to the UN for this crime neither legitimizes the crime nor exempts these from the fault.

6. The complicity of the international community, European Union, UN and, at the top, of the USA as well as their interests in their complicity disable and illegitimate all of them as intermediaries in the conflict.

7. Holocaust of the Jews as well as the expulsions, deportations, mass murders and discriminations happened in Germany, Spain, the Soviet Union, etc., against Jews populations also must be judged and the victims paid restitution. Nevertheless, establishment of the Zionist - Israeli State in Palestinian territory can not be legitimized. In any case, in Germany, Spain or another place with responsibilities, like England. Much less can be justified, legitimized or legalized Zionist colonialism, its crimes against Palestinian people. We cannot accept the monopolization of the Holocaust on the part of the Zionists as if there had not existed any other group - victim of the Holocaust, other then Jews. We cannot forget that the red [communists?], homosexuals, physically and mentally disabled persons, gypsies... among others were as much victims as Jews.

8. The fact that Zionist state is forced to defend its mere existence does not legitimize its existence and neither has it legitimized the fact that Jewish Diaspora in Palestine has to leave the Palestine that they occupied for a few generations and return to places of their origin if they wants to promote a minimally fair solution.

9. The fact that is not possible to onset Zionist state of Palestine and of the Middle East because it is a military nuclear power supported by the USA does not imply that we accept Zionist state as the legitimate State of right, democratic, exclusively Jewish, modern and developed state of the Middle East. The pragmatism is, in this case, a pure complicity with Zionists.

10. The resistance of Palestinians and of other Arabs of the Middle East occupied and colonized by Zionists they have the whole legitimacy and the right to use all the forms and strategies of fight against occupants. The fact that the Zionist elite has militarized completely the civil society and uses "civil" assumptions in the same way as it uses colonists as human shields does not exempt them from the fault and does not make them innocent. The violence against them will be only illegitimate in case if it occurs after they show the will and guarantee the return of land and resources to Palestinians - its legitimate inhabitants and surrender to a fair judgment for their crimes.

11. It fits neither legitimization nor justification of the crime that Zionist - Israeli civil society commits for being used and manipulated by the elite and the government of the Zionist state. It is not innocent. Neither ignorance nor declaring themselves "from the left" do not exempt from the fault.

12. Neither legitimization nor justification of the complicity of the civil society, of the international community, with Zionist state or government, its army or its civil society is possible. We know what they do and knowledge enforces unconditional solidarity without ambiguities with the Palestinian people.

16. The accusation of the civil Jewish society for being an accomplice or allowing to be used by the elite of the Zionist bourgeoisie and committing crimes of humanity against the Palestinian people has in any case not make us fall down in the presumptuousness and euro-centrist arrogance and to ignore the fact that the "innocent" civil European and Basque society is so manipulated, oppressed, alienated and pushed by christian integralist Madrid [integrista capital cristiano] towards crimes against humanity so serious as these. The famine, the misery, the destruction of our Earth, these humanitarian and intelligent wars to which we provide non-governmental organizations [ONGs] and of weapons of mass destruction in exchange for a job, a salary, serviceability and safety is not less criminal. Our complicity is not minor. The "Zionism of market" is only practicable and profitable with collaboration and complicity of "innocent" civil democratic society, with our collaboration and complicity. It is false to argue that our democracy is less bad than that of the Zionist - Israeli state to apologize for our responsibilities in the crimes of the world because in spite of our "democracy" we cannot do anything against the omnipotent companies and banks.

17. The progressive left, pacifist, ecologist, anti-globalization and anti- war movements of this civil European innocent society clearly do neither the sufficient thing nor the correct thing: the situation is deteriorating and mainly we sign manifestoes, concentrate on writing a banner, we demonstrate on international day against the war... we do not even throw stones (and if some young man does it, we get angry with him, condemn it in wise intellectual pacifist articles, denounce his action as violent and absurd, anachronistic in these times of democracy and right and condemn and judge it because supposedly it makes the "struggle" of the "left" difficult to change this system. We close ourselves in offices with comfortable couches to analyze and to realize wise proposals and give him back that stone. We extract pictures and calendars of the Palestinian children who throw stones with that to decorate our kitchens.

18. Neither the left Israeli pacifist throws stones against his army and his government. As we, they sign manifestoes and manifest themselves; very few ones and little [pocos y poco], but they do it. What we do both the leftist civil European society and that of Israel is, by any measure, insufficient and in this insufficiency a comfortable but criminal complicity is rooted.

19. We can conclude that the capitalism has committed an error of calculation on having promoted in the Middle East the establishment of the State of Israel to assure the domain over the Arab World and his oil. Because of the resistance both in Palestine, and in Afghanistan, Iraq ... turns out to be costlier and less profitable results of those expected. We can speculate that the West could have obtained more profitable and definite results with the establishment of governments marionettes as it did in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, the different Emirates.. Nevertheless, we will never have sufficient information to demonstrate this speculation. Perhaps be a better starting point to accept that the genocidal colonization of Palestine for Israel coordinated with the corruption of the governments nearby marionettes is the best formula to dominate the Middle East.

20. None of the argumentations must make us fall down in the "couch - pitfall" of pink - western nice color and to believe that the RESISTANCE of the Palestinian people will manage to avoid irremediably his annihilation. Many peoples have fought up to their last drop of blood. The RESISTANCE is not synonymous of VICTORY. On the other hand other many people have lost his last drop of blood without fighting. The NON-RESISTANCE yes is synonymous of sure DEFEAT.

21. If the Palestinian people are eliminated, we, the Basques left, the civil society of EH, all its institutions, public and particular, we take our part of fault and responsibility as an action collaborator or omission accomplice. Nevertheless the resistance of the Palestinian people helps us to ignore this flagstone on our conscience. This is one more reason for the one that so much explains our solidarization wit the Palestinian people: bitter and hurtful tenderness of our people.

22. The western elites with their means and resources, and, therefore, the Basque economic, financial, political and police power, have their own interests to collaborate with the Zionist state. One of these is inevitably economic, TV/radio commercial and financial ones. Other interests are cultural, scientific, academic exchanges, sports business, etc., including the interest in the formation of the Basque police. We must not forget, nevertheless, the general interest of the Basque model to show noticeable "excesses" that the Israeli army commits in its struggle against the "Islamic reactionary and fundamentalist terrorism" in the MSM of disinformation and manipulation. Thus claims are made and achieved to a certain extent, that the Basque society assumes and assimilates that nobody can stand up against a Constitutional democratic state and even much less with stones, that those who resist always lose, that is necessary to resign. That's why it is more profitable, so much for the factual Basque power as for the Zionism, that ETB [Euskal Irrati Telebista - Basque media group, 4 Euscal TV channels and 4 Euscal radio channels] images of the bombings and of the violence of the Israeli army are left concealed. For it, the Zionist army provides a quantity of images from its ships and planes to the western televisions and the western MSM distribute them massively so that we have them for dinner to consume them as real news and objective truth. And let's resign a little more.

23. On the other hand, and only in apparent contradiction, there is the attempt of feigning a normality as modern Constitutional democratic state of well-being in the international scene. We swallow the participation of this "State" of the Middle East in the Eurovision and in the Euro League without wondering why Jordan, for example, does not participate.

24. The legitimization of the Zionist organization as the "State" with all its rights and the denial of the Palestinian people as nation which remains without its rights is achieved between both forms of manipulation. Between both forms of manipulation it is achieved also that the resignation does not turn out to be so serious to us. Between two forms of manipulation it becomes possible to diminish the response to the injustice, the crimes and the complicity of both sides of manipulation.

25. Other of the tricks that the Zionist organization uses is to show off to be the state as any other that of the "left Israeli pacifistic one". On having defined itself like argumentative, libertarian, even anti-Zionist, and while it does not suppose a real problem for the Zionist model and presently it is much far from supposing a problem for the Zionism, this "left Israeli pacifist" model legitimizes the Zionist organization as Constitutional democratic state of social well-being, which guarantees the freedom of expression, even the freedom of always dissenting within a few "reasonable" limits for the Zionists... and where it is possible to obtain everything whenever it is with democratic means and without altering the social peace, in this case the "social Jewish peace". Thus this form is self-deceiving and manipulating not only the international community but also the Israeli society itself.

26. To fight the Zionist tank with stones while supporting the whole Palestinian community is very dangerous. To confront economic growth and model of Basque development with stones also is dangerous, almost a suicide, albeit political. It is because popular sufficient support does not exist and the civil "innocent" Basque society benefits with the defense (unconscious only in some cases) of the accomplices - it is an accomplice of the accomplices. The "trendy" argumentation from the pragmatic "left" is not sincere: they do not raise as a reason the danger of loosing jobs, salaries, are not able to pay credits [hipoteca], safety, egoistic benefits but repeating the trick that cannot be against "Jewish people" or against "civil innocent Israeli society" and, in any case, it is necessary to support "Israeli left" to change the Zionist government from within of Israel - accepting with it the legitimacy of "Zionist pacifists of left" on its legitimacy of living and having the State in Palestine.

27. The number of "leftist" Israelis in the busy Palestine that can be considered to be anti-Zionist, that is to say, that think that, with the exception of the original Jews of Palestine, the others should return the lands and resources stolen from the Palestinian people and condemn them properly, and, in any case, ask Palestinians for permission to keep on living in Palestine as one more Palestinian, it is minimal what is required. According to an approximate estimation realized with representatives of the campaign "Stop the Wall", less than 500 persons would do so. Of these, the majority understandably keeps silence about their opinion, as to appear coherent with supposed social stand accepted in Israeli society. Far from the Palestine occupied for Zionists it should be more coherent Jewish persons with this opinion who would never occupy "a land without men for a few men without land", and by shame they even keep silence about their Jewishness. Solidarity and I personally support these persons when they decide to speak and to act without ambiguity.

28. A campaign of boycott arises from the united commitment among people and it is effective when it acquires a collective and widespread dimension. The boycott as individual act is coherent individually but only if it has the aspiration [to be coming from] a group. On the other hand the BOYCOTT is a legal tool, based on the freedom of every individual and extremely respectful with the individual freedom, even that of the businessmen who have the freedom, even the legality and the economic aptitude to do big and "subtle" propaganda campaigns of those who "do not lie" (?), but they tell all the truth either, and that then we finance the proper consumers paying it with the prices of the useless and unnecessary products. It is legal to do the "almost" deceitful propaganda, nevertheless the boycott will be criminalized and declared illegal by some legal means when it happens be symbolic and ineffective to cause real damages. By that time it has to have the widespread support in the society. For that it is secondary to be devoted to the legalistic aspects and is essential to give all the importance to the collectivization of the boycott.

29. A real boycott does not seem possible against all the big transnational accomplices and collaborators in the injustice and the crimes in any part of the world because they have made us believe that they have too much power and capacity and they make it clear that [that] doesn't bother them at all. For it they try to initiate the campaigns of a symbolic boycott, that bothers them even less. The society with its common sense very correctly does not see sense in the symbolic acts because it is neither effective nor real and society does not support something that has no future. [For that society does not do the effort to drink the Kalimotxo wine rather than [algo a lo que] anything to that they have not accustomed us, of that they have not made us addicts, even though that not only cheats and poisons but also finances paramilitary mercenaries to murder "annoying" trade unionists and collaborates with Zionism. A campaign of boycott that admits that it is only symbolic is useless and counter-productive. An act of symbolic boycott must always contain a serious and real threat and the firm disposition to carry out the transformation of the symbolic thing in a real damage of the boycotted one.

30. To obtain the complicity or, at least, the indifference of the international community the Zionists invest impressive human and economic resources in projects and collaborations that favor the assimilation [of assumption] that "Israel" is the democratic State, of civil rights and well-being, modern and with a normal relations in any field, be those one of academic, scientific, commercial, financial, artistic, cultural, sports, mediatory, political, social, trade union nature... That's why the boycott against the Zionist organization must be not only collective and real but also WHOLE. That is to say, it is necessary to extend to all the sectors and Zionist interests in all the fields: political, trade union, institutional, academician - university-educational, cultural - artistic, sports, economic - commercial-financial, mediatory, social, scientific - technological-military, police,...

31. The boycott offers the possibility of incorporating wide sectors of progressive Basque population independently of its particular ideological position and level of conscience of diverse sectors. The boycott is a very simple minimal requirement, clear common denominator and it offers few possibilities of sabotaging it with ambiguous or equidistant positions and makes the manipulation difficult with the theory of the "two devils", which ends up by being accomplices of the Zionist model. Once clarified the pitfalls of the Zionism it is radical (it attacks the root) and avoids losing time in debates and impossible consensuses.

32. The point of stance in all campaigns of solidarity that they have been till now much more a victim than an aggressor. With the campaign of boycott we focus the aggressor: Israel, the USA, the Spanish Kingdom, the UN..., and their collaborators: institutions, businessmen, bankers, sports, cultural affiliations... Basques, and civil non-innocent society, who will have to justify its complicity.

33. Our partners of reference in Palestine raise the campaign of general boycott against any international interest of the Zionist entity (Israel) as international priority tool to manage to break its diet of the Apartheid and extermination being based on the successful experience of South Africa. Up to this moment more than 170 Palestinian social, trade union and political organizations have done this joint call to the international solidarity.

34. These organizations raise also the boycott internally in Palestine. We must think, nevertheless, that the production, the commerce and the distribution depend up to such a grade on the Zionist organization and on the international help (UN and non-governmental organizations [ONGs]), which would be a suicide for them to go ahead with the international boycott. We have the responsibility of achieving an effective, real, harmful, even mortal boycott for the Israeli - Zionist economy. In case of not being able to achieve it, the boycott in Palestine would mean, smooth and, its subpoena [llanamente] death.

35. The targets and goals also so simple and they give little cause for paralyzing debates:
- widespread Boycott that overcomes the symbolic level
- To damage the interests of Zionists ones and their accomplices
- To help and to make the boycott grow until our Palestinian partners are satisfied by the agreements and guarantees offered by the Zionist - Israel

36. Also it has other effects as establishing the example of a tool of effective struggle that animates the Basque society to use it with other targets to demonstrate that it is capable of imposing its will democratically to factual undemocratic powers and of the consequences and prejudices attributed to those who do not listen or do not accept [Basques] right to decide. Also it becomes possible to make aware the Basque society in general of the ethical and strategic need to be liberated from the complicity in Zionist crimes against humanity, auto-determination and to be mobilized against these. The formula or model of activity of the Platforms or Coordinating committees "Let's stop the War" in Euskal Herria is rejected for its demonstrated inefficiency.

37. Finally it makes possible to claim the solidarity with all anti-Zionist fighters, be they Jewish or not, in any part of the World and a just compensation for all the sufferings, the injustices and the discrimination on the part of Zionism of the persons who profess the Jewish religion and who, refusing to be accomplices and renouncing the Zionism, have fought against Zionism; at the same time to claim the obligation to cover the basic needs and to guarantee the basic rights of all the Palestinians harmed without falling down in the strategic error and the complicity with the Zionism always promoting deceitful "equidistance".

While only one society remains occupied no society will be free.

Walter Askapena article:

- "... against those that commit crimes of [lesa?] humanity ..." the spanish "crimenes de lesa humanidad" means "crimes against humanity" in english (literally, crimes of lesser humanity, as in 'lese majesty').

- "del que cada cual a nivel particular pueda aportar y siempre y cuando aceptemos como legitimo el principio capitalista de la propiedad particular de la tierra"

in english: ... of which each one can apport his part according to his capacity, if and when we accept as legitimate the capitalist principle of individual (private) ownership of the land.

- "... must be judged and the victims absolved [indemnizadas-?] ..." means that the victims should be indemnified (paid restitution), not "absolved", what makes no sense.

16. ... "pasar por alto" means to ignore or to discount as a fact.

19. "... the liquidation's colonization of Palestine ..." should be "the liquidationist" or "the genocidal colonization of Palestine ..."

Thanks, Name for help! Corrected
I sent it to askapena site, so they may check and correct text and put engl version on their english page, if they decide so

I just wanted to mention that the author of the website, Jewish Racism, has just created a page with links to all sorts of books on Judaism and Zionism, including House's "Administrator Dru". The links are available at www(dot)jewishracism.com/books.htm

Mike Piper, in The Judas Goats, includes a telling FBI document on Eustace Mullins, a researcher critical of the Federal Reserve, internationalist bankers, zionists, etc. The document is from Alex Rosen to J. Edgar Hoover. It says, in part:

He is an alleged XXXXXXXXXX [researcher? antisemite?] and he is known to be a prolific writer of extremely vicious XXXXXXXXXXXX [anti-semitic?] propaganda. ... Mullins is a warped, degenerate and depraved individual. His XXXXXXXXXXXX [anti-semitic?] writings show a complete disregard for the XXXX [Jews?] and he has authored propaganda which he apparently knows to be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [?]. ...

[The Chicago Office] was also instructed to determine whether there is any basis upon which the local authorities could arrange for the commitment of Mullins to an institution.

[Hoover's hand-written note:] we should give this top priority and see that some action is taken.
Sound familiar??

There is something that i was thinking and i wonder if others are thinking it too.

In CofZ Douglas Reed presents a pattern where the group of people who control governments and the world through that (today identified as zionists, but who knows how deeper it goes and we only see the tip of the iceberg), destroy the country which "assisted" them the most in their goals after they get what they want. Watching how governments now, US citizens, and even today i read the US-put-in-position Iragi president, are turning against the US government, i wonder if the destruction of the US from within is happening NOW already and will be completed when the Zionists do get their invasion on Iran through the US gov. puppet. Is that what is taking place?

Most likely, going by the chronology set out in the CoZ. I wonder if this is a matter of policy? That is, the innermost circle of the Talmudic clique deliberately pull the host nation under when the time is right. Or in more general terms, are we observing a macroview, or pattern, of the general law? Given that the 3D STS hierarchy extends into 4th Density, I suppose a it is both.

an update:
last October i wrote on the previous page of this thread :
Dant, Oleg Platonov in his book "Why America will die" gives an estimate of 100 million Indians massacred.
I remember this figure as it brought my breath away when i read it. He cited source from US Congress archives if i remember correctly. Indians genocide is connected with masonry and Judaism. I will get to the book and give you exact reference and his sources.
Added: Platonov writes not about 100 million indians massacred, but MORE than 100 million.
His source is the book by M. Stingle "Indians without tomahawks" (russian translation, Moscow, 1984).
Amazon search didn't give any result.
Amazon search didn't give any result on any transliteration of 'Stingle' back to english... because he is Czech!
His name is Miloslav Stingl.
e-book Indians Without Tomahawks is available here (russian translation)

In Chapter 5 Stingle gives an estimate of 16 million Indians (15 millions in Mesoamerica and 1 million to the North from Rio-Grande) [in e-version the source of this info is absent] living in Americas around 1492.
In Chapter 11 Stingle writes: '14 million of Indians lived during Columbus time in America' [source of info in e-version is absent] and then he continues: 'And nowadays, despite of severe genocide inflicted by Conquistadors, despite of disasters and sufferings brought by colonialism, despite of dreadful conditions in which American Indians frequently continue to live nowadays; quantity of Indians and Metises is twice as much than Indians in the beginning of [XXth] century, and twice as much than in 1492!' [source of info in e-version is absent].
In Chapter 11 Stingle gives modern estimates:
Walter Wilkox, 1929 - 14 million Indians
Gilberto Loya, 1935 - 17 million
Inter-American Indian Conference, Patzcuaro, 1940 - 30 million
Prof. Berendt, 1943 - 23 millions
? [source not listed - UN?], 31 december, 1961 - 31 million 500 thousand

I didn't find any direct reference in Stingl text to 'more than 100 million Indians killed by Conquistadors so far mentioned by Platonov's book 'Why America will die'. My only guess that Platonov made an approximation of what Indian population would be now if Indians were allowed to live; not exterminated subjected to hundreds of years of genocide hunger and completely prived of proper land; and if those who few who survived were not presented with swallpox-infected blankets as gifts.
Pathocrats were buying - selling lands of Indians half a dollar for 1 Acre, kids mortality was more than 500 in thousand!
chilling

I am currently reading CoZ for the first time. Currently at page 113 (book not PDF). Some of the things which come to mind:
- Reed does not go into some important aspects:
a) WHO is the "inner sect" as he calls them ? How are they organized ? Where do they come from ? (these things have been discussed to some extent, but IMHO inconclusively, here on the forum).
b) WHAT motivates the inner sect to do what they do ? IMO the simple answer that "they are a bunch of psychos" is insufficient. This has also been discussed here to some extent.

- Reading CoZ and extrapolating before the background of current events, it seems reasonable to say that the "inner sect" wants to enter the Muslim countries and is using western treasure and weapons to do exactly that. The new 'centre' would eventually be established more or less in what is known from Zionist literature as 'Greater Israel'. The current massive influx of Jews into Europe (and the southern hemisphere) seems to be just a stage towards that, and in anticipation for the economic and political collapse of the US - the EU would the be used up as the next 'world power' until the resources of these countries have been sucked dry too and/or their purpose has been achieved.

- Before the background of Sun Tzu's "Art of War", CoZ and PP (which I am currently reading for the 2nd time), it looks at least in part implausible that "the psychos rule the inner sect from the shadows", it could as well be the other way around, and the interrelationship between psychos and the Reed's "inner sect" also could be far more complex than that. One possible scenario would be that the "inner sect" is making use of psychos as well as the other Lobaczewskian creatures in the manner of using the 'weakest' elements of humanity to subdue the rest, just like predators hunt the weakest/slowest animals of the herd. By 'weakest' I mean those least able to contribute towards the survival of us as species. I see more complex implications of this last thought, but I will have to put my thoughts in order before saying more.

- Reed refers to the Evangelical Christians - Christianity, as well as Islam. To me, these, and actually all (monotheistic) religions, look more like "protective faiths" for the "inner sect" and their following in the sense the term is used in the books of Frank Herbert rather than as positive contributions of any kind towards humanity, which is how Reed perceives Christianity and Islam. That before the background that spellbinders need an ideology to enthral the masses, and what else are priests/religions than spellbinders putting an ideology to a purpose ? The evangelical Christians in particular strike me as preparation for their next 'switcheroo', like when they dumped the Sephards in favour of the Ashkenazim post-Spain according to Reed.

- According to Reed, neither Sephards nor Ashkhenazim have much Semitic heredity. If we take that for fact, it would not make sense to mass all those "Jews" in Palestine for an "Aryan" sect intent in destroying "all Semites". What if the (mostly Ashkhenazi) Jews in Israel/Palestine are herded there in order to be "dumped" (as in killed - hint: did anybody ever read about the "ringworm" x-raying of Sephardic children in Israel ?) by the inner sect in favour of new, fresh and yet untainted "mass of manoeuvre" in the form of what we know as evangelical Christians ? "Jews" are almost universally reviled for their crimes in Palestine and the blemish from that will in all probability not exit human memory for thousands of years, whitewash/censor notwithstanding. That is "bad PR" that will not go away. It would be easier for the "inner sect" sect to avail themselves of a new congregation under another name in order to continue on their destructive path. What more appropriate for those purposes than the evangelicals . . .

Wonder if all this rings any bells.

Back
Top Bottom