The Earth Just Started Spinning Faster than Ever Before and Scientists Don’t Know Why

To see straightforward what was going on with Earth's rotation, LOD data were inverted to show difference in frequency. In such way, on plot below, speeding up has an upward trend, while average yearly slowing down of rotation is represented by red line having a negative slope (downwards).

1686132936244.png

Potential periodicity in the data was evaluated by (simple) Fourier analysis, which resulted in clear signal shown in next two plots below, where Power Spectrum plot (on the right) shows only low part of the spectrum without first two Fourier coefficients (for better visibility).
1686133198627.png

Table below shows values obtained by the Fourier analysis, in hopefully more 'human readable format'.

Fourier coeff. numberF. coeff.Abs[F. coeff.]Abs[F. coeff.]^2Periodicity [days]Frequency [1/'year']
1-31.52531.525993.83infinity0
21.23 + 9.91*I9.98899.7722407. (whole range)0.016
45.06 + 0.77*I5.12326.247469. (1/3 range = 20.5y)0.049
27-0.71 - 0.36*I0.7990.64861.81 (2.35y)0.426
62-2.59 + 1.71*I3.1049.64367.33 ('year')1.
1240.13 + 2.86*I2.8608.18182.17 (half a 'year')2.016
814-0.08 - 1.81*I1.8143.2927.56 (??)13.328
16411.20 + 3.04*I3.27310.7113.66 ('biweekly')26.885
1645-0.77 - 0.63*I0.9981.0013.6326.951

In short, there's a strong signal of periodicity in the LOD data at 1/3 of the whole dataset range (roughly 20.5y, which is the closest this type of Fourier analysis can get to 2 times period of solar activity) and two prominent peaks with approx. 1 year and 1/2 year periods. In addition to later two, there's also sort of a 'doublet peak' at 13.5 days (close to what was called 'biweekly' in previous post) and a weaker signal at seemingly 2 times that value (27.5 days, which could be associated with both, lunar cycles and/or average periods of Sun's rotation).

Exchange from 20-08-2011 session might have provided a hint to potential interpretation of numbers in table above.
Q: (Psyche) I wanted to ask about the strange sounds around the world, especially in Kiev? (L) Oh yeah, the strange sounds like a trumpet in the sky.

A: Mostly radio type waves due to increase of solar system energy input.

Q: (L) How can you hear radio waves? Why are people hearing these things?

A: Interaction with other EM factors on planet similar to amplification and wave conversion.

Q: (Ark) Something in the Earth changes the frequency and starts vibrating. (Mr. Scott) Or maybe like some kind of modulation where the frequencies add and subtract, and you end up with audible frequencies. (Ark) No, I think it's a secondary vibration. But then these radio waves should be detected by radio devices. And the question is, why there is nothing special? We have a lot of radio devices, and they do not detect these waves. (L) I wonder if those circles that people are always seeing on radar devices have anything to do with it? (L) Well, the question is, if they were detecting something, would they even tell us? But then there are radar devices at every airport. Surely people would say something. (Ark) Are these low frequency radio waves?

A: Yes. ELF.

Frequency Modulation with the pattern of 'interchangeable coincidence' of minima/maxima with consecutive New and Full Moon phases of lunar cycles (plot below) brought a phenomenon called the 'beats' (link) to mind. From wikipedia:
If the two original frequencies are quite close (for example, a difference of approximately twelve hertz),[4] the frequency of the cosine of the right side of the expression above, that is (f1 − f2)/2, is often too low to be perceived as an audible tone or pitch. Instead, it is perceived as a periodic variation in the amplitude of the first term in the expression above. It can be said that the lower frequency cosine term is an envelope for the higher frequency one, i.e. that its amplitude is modulated. The frequency of the modulation is (f1 + f2)/2, that is, the average of the two frequencies. It can be noted that every second burst in the modulation pattern is inverted. Each peak is replaced by a trough and vice versa.

1686136062168.png

Since 'beats' are wave phenomenon in nature, it seems that patterns in LOD data might have come from that kind of interactions, i.e. maybe 'interference of multiple wave-like effects' is behind observed Earth's rotational dance.
In case of 'three coupled waves', trigonometric identities for the case of α + β + γ = 180° (wiki) say that the original individual wave frequencies basically get halved, which means that, if cycles of Sun's activity play a role in the interpretation of LOD data, the approx. 11y solar activity period would be seen as doubled, i.e. the periodicity with roughly 22y period would pop up, which is rather close to that prominent signal of 4th Fourier coefficient in the table above.

To see straightforward what was going on with Earth's rotation, LOD data were inverted to show difference in frequency. In such way, on plot below, speeding up has an upward trend, while average yearly slowing down of rotation is represented by red line having a negative slope (downwards).

View attachment 75730

Potential periodicity in the data was evaluated by (simple) Fourier analysis, which resulted in clear signal shown in next two plots below, where Power Spectrum plot (on the right) shows only low part of the spectrum without first two Fourier coefficients (for better visibility).
View attachment 75731

Table below shows values obtained by the Fourier analysis, in hopefully more 'human readable format'.

Fourier coeff. numberF. coeff.Abs[F. coeff.]Abs[F. coeff.]^2Periodicity [days]Frequency [1/'year']
1-31.52531.525993.83infinity0
21.23 + 9.91*I9.98899.7722407. (whole range)0.016
45.06 + 0.77*I5.12326.247469. (1/3 range = 20.5y)0.049
27-0.71 - 0.36*I0.7990.64861.81 (2.35y)0.426
62-2.59 + 1.71*I3.1049.64367.33 ('year')1.
1240.13 + 2.86*I2.8608.18182.17 (half a 'year')2.016
814-0.08 - 1.81*I1.8143.2927.56 (??)13.328
16411.20 + 3.04*I3.27310.7113.66 ('biweekly')26.885
1645-0.77 - 0.63*I0.9981.0013.6326.951

In short, there's a strong signal of periodicity in the LOD data at 1/3 of the whole dataset range (roughly 20.5y, which is the closest this type of Fourier analysis can get to 2 times period of solar activity) and two prominent peaks with approx. 1 year and 1/2 year periods. In addition to later two, there's also sort of a 'doublet peak' at 13.5 days (close to what was called 'biweekly' in previous post) and a weaker signal at seemingly 2 times that value (27.5 days, which could be associated with both, lunar cycles and/or average periods of Sun's rotation).

Exchange from 20-08-2011 session might have provided a hint to potential interpretation of numbers in table above.

Frequency Modulation with the pattern of 'interchangeable coincidence' of minima/maxima with consecutive New and Full Moon phases of lunar cycles (plot below) brought a phenomenon called the 'beats' (link) to mind. From wikipedia:

View attachment 75737

Since 'beats' are wave phenomenon in nature, it seems that patterns in LOD data might have come from that kind of interactions, i.e. maybe 'interference of multiple wave-like effects' is behind observed Earth's rotational dance.
In case of 'three coupled waves', trigonometric identities for the case of α + β + γ = 180° (wiki) say that the original individual wave frequencies basically get halved, which means that, if cycles of Sun's activity play a role in the interpretation of LOD data, the approx. 11y solar activity period would be seen as doubled, i.e. the periodicity with roughly 22y period would pop up, which is rather close to that prominent signal of 4th Fourier coefficient in the table above.
I suppose that people with related academic knowledge will have understood your post perfectly.

If you could make an explanation as if you were teaching it to a child, I would appreciate it.:-)

I suppose that people with related academic knowledge will have understood your post perfectly.

If you could make an explanation as if you were teaching it to a child, I would appreciate it.:-)
Apologies for not being clear and using plain simple English in the first place. Since we're talking about cycles within cycles, to paraphrase the C's, things might appear (and maybe are) a bit convoluted. :-)

Diagrams in previous posts (here and here) show the difference in time for the Earth to complete one rotation around itself compared to 24h, i.e. difference between two periods of rotation, the 24 hours and actual observed/calculated one, TROT, according to IERS data published online. This difference is (misleadingly) called the Length of the day, LOD.

The day Earth spun "faster than ever before", June 29th 2022, reported LOD value was -1.59ms, meaning that day on Earth lasted 1.59 milliseconds shorter than complete 24 hours (86400 seconds). On the other hand, that also meant that the speed of Earth's rotation that day was faster than the one needed to complete one spin for exactly 24h. To attach a number to this speed of rotation, we usually use frequency, fROT = 1 / TROT, which says how much (fraction) of a rotation is performed in one unit of time, (usually in one second, i.e. Hz). The rotational frequency of the Earth for exact 24h rotation is then f24h= 1/24h = 1/86400s or
0.00001157407407 Hz.
The actual Earth's rotational frequency for June 29th 2022 was then fROT = 1 / (24h - 1.59ms) or
0.00001157407428 Hz.

Since first different digit in those two numbers appear on their 13th decimal place, on plots in previous post where difference between frequencies was shown, values on vertical axis were scaled up by a trillion (1012), similar to the next plot below which shows how fast the Earth was spinning compared to f24h for last dozen or so years.

1686259112189.png

Obviously, there are features which appear to be repeating, like those prominent spikes around midyear almost every calendar year shown on the diagram. To extract information about other eventual periodicities from the data, a tool called Fourier Transform or (simple) Fourier analysis (link) was used, which assigned a complex number (like a vector line in a 2d plane) to specific periods that could be picked up by the algorithm. Largest possible period, TMAX, this method can report is complete range of the dataset, in our case a bit more than 61 years, from January 1st 1962 til May 7th 2023. The minimal possible period is two data sampling sizes or 2 days for our dataset of 22407 daily values.

One of the limitations of the method is that it's not very sensitive to differentiate between potential cycles in the data with large periods, because it reports only those periods that can be expressed as fractions of TMAX, i.e. TMAX/1, TMAX/2, TMAX/3, ... , and that's the meaning of positions of Fourier coefficients or Fourier coefficient's number in the table in previous post. For example, for our 61+ years of data, the method only reports periods of 22407 days / 1 = cca 61 years, 22407d/2 = cca 30y, 22407d/3 = cca 20y, 22407d/4 = cca 15y, and so on, which each reported period covering rather large interval of time.

The coefficient at position 1 is always a real number and is usually called the DC component, i.e. it does not speak about periodicity, but about sort of an offset value present in the whole dataset. Since values in our dataset are mostly negative, we got -31.525 at position 1. The rest of the coefficients stand for periods as described above, for example Fourier coefficient at position 62 stands for cycles with period T62 = TMAX/61, which for our 22407 days of data means roughly T62=1y.

Although the exact coefficients' values are in principle arbitrary and depend on the preparation of the data (scaling for example), their absolute values (length of the vectors in 2d plane) speak about all the signal for specific cycle in relative way, i.e. higher the signal more often was some occurrence of a specific periodicity, regardless on the exact repeating feature, picked up by the algorithm, compared to the cycles with lower signals. Below is the table with all reported cycles/periodicities that have prominent strength of the signal, i.e. relatively high value of signal squared which is also called Fourier Power Spectrum on the diagram in the previous post, after rerunning Fourier analysis on exactly 61 years of data (til December 31st 2022, 22280 daily values) to have a better read on potential periodicities.

Signal
(abs. value of F. coeff.)
Periodicity obtained from position of Fourier coefficient
9.92522280 days (22280/1 = 61 years)
5.0227426.7 days (22280/3 = 20.33 years)
3.805365.25 days (22280/61 = 1 year)
3.417182.62 days (22280/122 = 1/2 year)
1.37827.540 days (22280/809 = ??)
3.52213.660 days (22280/1631 = 'biweekly')
1.36313.635 days (22280/1634 = also 'biweekly')

Reading the table from the bottom up, the Fourier analysis says that there are two periodocities with roughly same 'biweekly' period, one with the larger period occurring 3.522/1.363 = cca 2.6 times more often in the data than the one with shorter periodicity. With roughly same occurrence as lower 'biweekly' signal, algorithm picked up cycles with 27.54 days period, and with similar occurrence to higher one, the method reported periodicities at 1/2 and 1 year. The most prominent signals were obtained for very large periods, i.e. largest absolute values of Fourier coefficients were found at positions 2 (all 61y of data) and 4 (61y/3 = cca 20 years).

Last part of the previous post dealt with an attempt to interpret the results in context of those two close 'biweekly' periods and possible 'beats' effect resulting in reported signals for periodicities in the data which do not need to be associated directly with something real in nature or/and in enhancing other already present signals.

For example, if solar activity cycle with cca 11y period which is thought to be cycle of Sun's magnetic poles reversal has an impact on Earth's rotation, but it's not the only effect that could act on rotation in periodic, similar wave-like manner, then at the end in the data we might not get the signal at periodicity 11y (Fourier coefficient number 7 for our dataset), but for cycles with periods twice as large, at position 4 in our Fourier Spectrum which also represents periodicity of 22 years. Also, if relative alignment of Sun's and Earth's magnetic fields plays a role in how fast the Earth spins, then its periodic change with maximal co-linearity achieved during solstice days (signal at position 123) might also enhance the signal at position 62 for cycles in our data with yearly period, like yearly exchanges of perihelions and aphelions for instance.

For a more detailed interpretation, and not to be a speculation, a bit more cooking is probably needed before serving it here to others, if there would be an interest in others for such a thing, that is. :-)

As mentioned before in The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming! thread:

I checked with good ol' Ben Davidson, and his take on the acceleration is that it is caused by the severe drop in the Earth's geomagnetic field. With shields down, this allows more energy into the system. "Higher supply, faster rotation - not unlike an electric motor".

The energies involved may be more complicated than we know and are also affected by the "twin sun" according to the Cs.

Session 31 October 2001:
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.
Q: (A) What would be - if any - the role played by electric phenomena?
A: Twin sun grounds current flow through entire system setting the "motor" running.

Q: (L) Does this mean that all of the different bodies of the solar system are like parts of some kind of giant machine, and once this electric current flows through them, depending on their positions relative to one another at the time this current flows, that it has some influence on the way the machine runs?
A: Yes, more or less.

Q: (A) I want to ask about this magnetic pole reversal. It's the current theory or understanding of magnetic field of planets in terms of dynamo mechanism, where there is a liquid metal - iron - which is hot - there are convective currents, and there is self-excitation through magnetic field. That's the present model. They were able to model this magnetic pole reversal using this kind of magneto-hydro-dynamics. Is this model essentially correct?
A: Only partly.
Q: (A) What is the main thing that is important, and that is lacking from this model?
A: Crystalline ammonia core.
Q: (A) Everybody thinks that the core is a crystal iron; that's the present thinking. Say it's an ammonia core: is an ammonia core in all planets with magnetic fields? Is this so?
A: From this perspective, no but from the perspective of organic life, yes.
Q: (A) When we speak about crystalline ammonia, do you mean a new kind of crystalline ammonia that is not yet known on Earth to our scientists?
A: More or less.

The energies involved may be more complicated than we know and are also affected by the "twin sun" according to the Cs.

Session 31 October 2001:
My understanding of the issue had been more or less along the same lines until having a closer look at the data and realizing that observed rotational patterns actually do not reflect the expected ones if something like an "electric motor" is behind the spinning of the Earth (check previous post in this thread for detailed exposition).

At this point, after diving a little bit into magneto-hydrodynamics (MHD) which models also interactions between plasma systems and (external) magnetic fields (shortly mentioned in this post), it seems the mechanisms responsible for planetary motions might work on the principle akin to the electromagnetic pump (wiki). One of the (free) parameters in that description would be rotation of the Sun's magnetic field (probably connected to the Twin Sun), which would in effect cause both, rotational and orbital movements of planetary plasma systems in the heliosphere (wiki).
However, until some calculations and cross-checks/comparisons have been done, this MHD description stays in the domain of speculations.

Session 31 October 2001:

Yeah, it's likely that the whole thing isn't as simple as Davidson's theorem of (1) drop in our magnetic shields, which (2) adds more energy, which (3) causes faster rotation.

Davidson doesn't think much of the twin sun theory and likes to downplay comets. As far as I can remember, he's all about the 'galactic current sheet', which leads to his idea that our own sun will go nova soon. In my understanding of his research, our solar system is moving into a different region of the galaxy, which has a different electromagnetic charge. This affects our sun's charge, and the earth's charge, and it is this cascade of plasma effects that is causing our shields to go down, and the earth's rotation to speed up.

Maybe that's true - I don't know. Maybe it's Nemesis that is causing all of the observable changes. Or maybe it's a bit of both?

One thought about Nemesis - along with grounding a current flow, and getting the motor running, the twin sun is most likely also traveling in its own gravity well. How this incoming gravity affects the electromagnetic composition of our solar system is beyond me. But it must have some effect, no?

This study was just published a few days ago. I don't have any means of obtaining the complete paper.
I'm not enough of a chemist to speculate on the difference between liquid and crystal ammonia, but it is viewed as a type of anti-freeze in the outer planets.

Under high pressures and temperatures, molecular systems with substantial polarization charges, such as ammonia and water, are predicted to form superionic phases and dense fluid states with dissociating molecules and high electrical conductivity. This behaviour potentially plays a role in explaining the origin of the multipolar magnetic fields of Uranus and Neptune, whose mantles are thought to result from a mixture of H2O, NH3 and CH4 ices. Determining the stability domain, melting curve and electrical conductivity of these superionic phases is therefore crucial for modelling planetary interiors and dynamos. Here we report the melting curve of superionic ammonia up to 300 GPa from laser-driven shock compression of pre-compressed samples and atomistic calculations. We show that ammonia melts at lower temperatures than water above 100 GPa and that fluid ammonia’s electrical conductivity exceeds that of water at conditions predicted by hot, super-adiabatic models for Uranus and Neptune, and enhances the conductivity in their fluid water-rich dynamo layers.

Mars new study data

Knowledge of the interior structure and atmosphere of Mars is essential to understanding how the planet has formed and evolved.
Here we use the InSight’s radio science data to determine fundamental properties of the core, mantle and atmosphere of Mars. By precisely measuring the rotation of the planet, we detected a resonance with a normal mode that allowed us to characterize the core and mantle separately.
Our analysis of InSight’s radio tracking data argues against the existence of a solid inner core and reveals the shape of the core, indicating that there are internal mass anomalies deep within the mantle. We also find evidence of a slow acceleration in the Martian rotation rate, which could be the result of a long-term trend either in the internal dynamics of Mars or in its atmosphere and ice caps.

An interview with the above noted study author

Last but not least, the researchers identified a slight increase in the rotational spin of Mars in the RISE data, which remains unexplained. The team speculated that this slow acceleration could be driven by long-term shifts in the interior of Mars, or potentially by a small decrease in atmospheric pressure linked to the gradual accumulation of ice at the polar caps.

“The reasons why Mars has accelerated slightly over the past 40 years can be multiple (i.e. several reasons at once),” Le Maistre said. “It could even be an observational artifact, although we find this in independent datasets, processed with different software and teams.”

“Future observations could definitely help solve this mystery first by confirming the signal and second by constraining its nature (for instance if it is seen in pressure data, one could conclude that it is related to the atmosphere of the planet),” he continued, noting that his team plans to publish new research on the topic in the future.

Although annual minima fall midyear around the aphelion, the absence of opposite behavior around perihelion time suggests that Keplerian motion is not behind the patterns with yearly periodicity in Earth's rotation. On the other side, not only there is absence of notable speeding up of Earth's rotation in March/April and September/October when Earth in its orbit is supposed to pass through solar equatorial plane, but data show that roughly during those months Earth's rotation exhibits its slowest spinning over the year. That behavior is sort of the opposite of the expected, if the flux of particles and radiation coming directly from the Sun plays a driving hand/force behind Earth's rotational pattern, because the largest 'outpour' from the Sun is expected to happen in and around solar equatorial plane.
The bolded part in quotes above is a lapsus on my part, because in previous post in this thread it was stated that:
Potential explanation, which on the other hand opens a whole new can of other questions, might be found in an old article from early 1920s: https://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/pdf/1921PA.....29..325H, where we see that Earth on its way around the Sun passes the plane of Sun's rotation in June (ascending node) and December (descending node), while in March and September is furthest on the South and North from the Sun's equator.

Therefore, observed speeding up of Earth's rotation around midyear and at the end/start of a new calendar year would be consistent with 'direct current fueled motor' hypothesis behind rotational motions of astronomical bodies. However, that Earth spins faster around aphelion (June/July) than around perihelion (December/January) is in contradiction with that hypothesis, because being farther away from the Sun means less 'direct current' solar particles and radiation would hit Earth than when Earth is at its closest to the Sun, i.e. around the perihelion position.

Possible explanation for that feature and maybe other patterns present in 61y of Earth's rotational data, could be preliminary found within 'simple couplings' of solar and geomagnetic fields, something like the wheel mechanism in the gif below.

1687392750702.png
Large wheel represents (rotating) solar magnetic field in 2d, with the Sun in its center. Smaller wheels represent magnetic fields of planetary plasma systems like the Earth.
Being closer to the center of the large wheel, smaller wheels would encounter less spikes (of the same size) on their way around the large wheel, than when being farther away from the Sun, because then the large wheel would obviously be larger and more spikes (of the same size) could be squeezed on its outer rim so to say.

Of course, in reality, at least in 3d reality we encounter everyday, all of these wheels above are in fact 'moving fluid spaces', i.e. moving plasma systems with/within their respective moving magnetic fields; in a very simplistic approximation something like a rotating spheres, on and within the other spheres. Rotation of the large sphere/wheel, rotates and also moves smaller spheres/wheels around the large one, i.e. around the Sun and within the heliosphere. In that sense, for small wheels or planetary plasma fields, the speed of both, spinning around themselves and around/inside the rotating solar field, depends on the movement/rotation of the solar field itself and on how 'good' the solar field is coupled with the planetary field, i.e. how 'well' the many spikes on both wheels align with each other.

In that sense, 'better' alignment between solar and Earth's plasma fields would happen when Earth's passing through solar equatorial plane where solar magnetic lines hitting Earth are more or less vertical (when looking to the Sun), than when Earth in its orbit is more to the Sun's North or South pole.

On the other hand, our concept of time, within the context described above, might also become a bit more fluidish.
Seeing that the time, as in the day and/or the year, might actually depend on real solar plasma movement/rotation and on Earth's plasma field's alignment to that motion, maybe our own feeling of time depends on the quality of our 'alignment' to the reality around us, in a sense of the feedback loop with/to the rotating/moving Information field within which we all find ourselves in, as well as on the 'proper' time period of the Field's rotation, which might be connected to the Wave, in a sense of 'periodic coming together and going away' of the 7 (awareness/existence) density levels?
🤔

Also, just like what happens on our 3d planet gets written down magnetically (by light which is electromagnetic wave) on many of the Earth's levels/scales (and only tiny portion of the infinite frequency spectrum of the light) in the rotating solar field / heliosphere, maybe learning cycles of our Souls happen by 'reading the inscriptions' about our past/future lives of the various reincarnations from the 'moving' Information field, with its many cycles within the cycles?

The bolded part in quotes above is a lapsus on my part, because in previous post in this thread it was stated that:

Therefore, observed speeding up of Earth's rotation around midyear and at the end/start of a new calendar year would be consistent with 'direct current fueled motor' hypothesis behind rotational motions of astronomical bodies. However, that Earth spins faster around aphelion (June/July) than around perihelion (December/January) is in contradiction with that hypothesis, because being farther away from the Sun means less 'direct current' solar particles and radiation would hit Earth than when Earth is at its closest to the Sun, i.e. around the perihelion position.

Possible explanation for that feature and maybe other patterns present in 61y of Earth's rotational data, could be preliminary found within 'simple couplings' of solar and geomagnetic fields, something like the wheel mechanism in the gif below.

View attachment 76620
Large wheel represents (rotating) solar magnetic field in 2d, with the Sun in its center. Smaller wheels represent magnetic fields of planetary plasma systems like the Earth.
Being closer to the center of the large wheel, smaller wheels would encounter less spikes (of the same size) on their way around the large wheel, than when being farther away from the Sun, because then the large wheel would obviously be larger and more spikes (of the same size) could be squeezed on its outer rim so to say.

Of course, in reality, at least in 3d reality we encounter everyday, all of these wheels above are in fact 'moving fluid spaces', i.e. moving plasma systems with/within their respective moving magnetic fields; in a very simplistic approximation something like a rotating spheres, on and within the other spheres. Rotation of the large sphere/wheel, rotates and also moves smaller spheres/wheels around the large one, i.e. around the Sun and within the heliosphere. In that sense, for small wheels or planetary plasma fields, the speed of both, spinning around themselves and around/inside the rotating solar field, depends on the movement/rotation of the solar field itself and on how 'good' the solar field is coupled with the planetary field, i.e. how 'well' the many spikes on both wheels align with each other.

It's interesting to think of the universe as a clockwork mechanism, even moreso if the clockwork is made out of plasma. By speaking of encapsulating etheric relationships in materialist terms, there's a risk that something important might be lost.

It's difficult to say what that 'something' might be. Free Will, maybe? Does a planet have Free Will? If it has a consciousness - or if it is consciousness - then would that not imply that a planet has Free Will? A sort of awareness, and the power of choice?

Like for instance, when Venus came to town and started zooming around, causing all sorts of mischief. Even though I'm familiar with the terms of the human-cosmic connection which posits a living universe that responds to human activity on the planet, I still see in my own mind that it's tempting to think that this was just a giant space rock that was electro-magnetically attracted to the Earth's FRV.

There's still a sort of anthropocentrism at play - humans become very naughty, and the clockwork universe hurls a rock. It's a much different proposition to think that Venus chose to come calling by 'her' own Free Will. If it was a choice, what was is the decision-making process of a planet? Something like the choice of a shark smelling blood in the water? An expression of celestial balance?

It's strange to think of a planet or a comet as a decision-making body (or a virus for that matter). Their 'decisions' may not be like the decisions we make, but it could also be similar. By way of analogy, if planets are like organelles in the cellular fluid of the solar system, then an incredibly complex cascade of reactions (atomic, chemical, electro-magnetic) precipitates change. Does this cellular model scale up to cosmic levels, though? And as with all proteins, the shape or form of the celestial body in question - which determines its electromagnetic signature or FRV - determines what can bind or relate and what cannot?

It's like these phenomena are at the same time mechanical, but also informational. There is a higher order of causation at play, which is expressed in 3D in mechanical terms.

Along the same lines, the earth may not be spinning faster not only because of Nemesis or the Wave, but also because of the shape and form of the hearts and minds of human beings.

In that sense, 'better' alignment between solar and Earth's plasma fields would happen when Earth's passing through solar equatorial plane where solar magnetic lines hitting Earth are more or less vertical (when looking to the Sun), than when Earth in its orbit is more to the Sun's North or South pole.

On the other hand, our concept of time, within the context described above, might also become a bit more fluidish.
Seeing that the time, as in the day and/or the year, might actually depend on real solar plasma movement/rotation and on Earth's plasma field's alignment to that motion, maybe our own feeling of time depends on the quality of our 'alignment' to the reality around us, in a sense of the feedback loop with/to the rotating/moving Information field within which we all find ourselves in, as well as on the 'proper' time period of the Field's rotation, which might be connected to the Wave, in a sense of 'periodic coming together and going away' of the 7 (awareness/existence) density levels?
🤔

Also, just like what happens on our 3d planet gets written down magnetically (by light which is electromagnetic wave) on many of the Earth's levels/scales (and only tiny portion of the infinite frequency spectrum of the light) in the rotating solar field / heliosphere, maybe learning cycles of our Souls happen by 'reading the inscriptions' about our past/future lives of the various reincarnations from the 'moving' Information field, with its many cycles within the cycles?

This was really wonderfully written - kudos!

I really like the image of our Souls reading reality as inscriptions of light... on our consciousness? In our consciousness?

It reminded me of a story I heard in the past that talks about the state of seeing 'what is' AND 'what is not', and also their relationship, with implications for the understanding of time, reality, and Being.

An adept is walking home in the dark one night. He sees a snake in the path, and freezes in fear. When he sees the snake, his death is there, too. His home is far away. He is only a mortal body, and not an immortal Soul. Time has collapsed in on him.

Looking closely at the snake, however, he sees it is only a coiled up piece of rope. He steps over it and his way home opens up again. When he sees the reality of the rope, the unreality of the snake becomes clear. A moment before, the snake always existed, and a certain experience of time existed, too. The next moment, the snake never existed at all, and his experience of time and his own Being has changed, too. This is an effect of direct perception, or Knowledge, or coming into alignment with reality again.

So what we think or imagine becomes real in front of us. Our perception and imagination can obliterate all other realities. In the act of seeing, we create a discrete universe, one of many in the 'true dimension' (to use a phrase from the C's). If we're not careful, it can be a prison of our own making where there are snakes everywhere, and all movement is blocked.

One definition of neurosis is to see no alternative where in fact many options exist. By reading reality, it may be that the swarm of snakes of the past, or even past lives, turn out to be ropes that we can step over with the confidence of Knowledge, creating a change in our experience of time and our own Being, and a different universe. This might get at what the C's were saying when they said the future, past, and present will all transform with the coming of The Wave. As you said, alignment with reality is the key.

It's interesting to think of the universe as a clockwork mechanism, even moreso if the clockwork is made out of plasma. By speaking of encapsulating etheric relationships in materialist terms, there's a risk that something important might be lost.

It's difficult to say what that 'something' might be. Free Will, maybe? Does a planet have Free Will? If it has a consciousness - or if it is consciousness - then would that not imply that a planet has Free Will? A sort of awareness, and the power of choice?

Like for instance, when Venus came to town and started zooming around, causing all sorts of mischief. Even though I'm familiar with the terms of the human-cosmic connection which posits a living universe that responds to human activity on the planet, I still see in my own mind that it's tempting to think that this was just a giant space rock that was electro-magnetically attracted to the Earth's FRV.

There's still a sort of anthropocentrism at play - humans become very naughty, and the clockwork universe hurls a rock. It's a much different proposition to think that Venus chose to come calling by 'her' own Free Will. If it was a choice, what was is the decision-making process of a planet? Something like the choice of a shark smelling blood in the water? An expression of celestial balance?

Well, in the context of the exchange during 16-11-1994 session with the Cs quoted below, I'm inclined to think/see it as Venus exercising her Free Will by answering the call of the heliosphere for rebalancing after Kantek got taken out of the picture.

Whether Kantek as a planetary plasma system knew what was going to happen to him or not is another question, but it looks likely that the whole heliophere as a solar plasma system saw/sensed the consequences of that disbalancing action and asked for help/rebalancing to which Venus answered. It also looks probable that by doing her work of rebalancing or what we see as a large cometary interaction redistributing the plasma and changing the electromagnetic fields within the heliosphere, Venus also set an example or brought knowledge for the whole heliosphere and its inhabitants how to do the act of 'rebalancing' themselves, if they perhaps 'observe the signal' of what happened to Kantek in their (awareness/electromagnetic) fields - in the sense of sending/bringing in the cometary systems for 'healing', i.e. flow directors 'adjusting' the system's Field(s) to better reflect the reality of a balanced learning plasma system in/of the Information Field.

With the knowledge of what happened to Kantek and how to avoid it, i.e. how to rebalance itself in time, Free Will of a planetary plasma system might be how long it will allow the signal to keep appearing within the system and thus affecting/magnetizing its Field 'in the wrong direction' so to say, before it (re)acts in rebalancing fashion. If by some ludicrous reason the planet decides to exercise its Free Will by not reacting to these things within its Field, i.e. choose to follow Kantek's destiny, it's also Free Will of the surrounding heliosphere to choose how and when to (re)act to that signal/inscription in its Field. If what happened to Mars can be taken for an example, it seems the heliosphere might prefer more an almost dead, in the sense of its magnetic field, piece of rock/matter like Mars than a bunch of asteroids which are left over as a reminders/memories of where Kantek once lived within its Field.

Q: (L) Was there ever a time when there was a physical human race that contained within a single body both sexes?
A: No,.
Q: (L) Was the physical human race always two sexes, that is, male and female?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Did Atlantis go down as a series of destructions?
Q: (L) How many cataclysms?
A: Three.
Q: (L) Were these cataclysms all caused by the same source?
A: No.
Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?
Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused by Martek?
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?
Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth's atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) When did Venus enter the solar system?
A: 80000 years approximately.
Q: (L) How many close passes to the earth did Venus make?
A: Seven.
Q: (L) Was Venus involved with the planet Kantek which you said exploded due to psychic energies generated by its inhabitants?
A: No.

A study just released analyses the massive amount of water vapor released into the atmosphere by the January 2022 Tonga eruption. The study looks at this in terms of climate but there may also have been a relationship to the acceleration. The mass displaced as well as the solar effects on that water vapor, the jet stream and the atmospheric drag on the rotation could be inter related. The speed up occurred 6 months after the eruption.

A study just released analyses the massive amount of water vapor released into the atmosphere by the January 2022 Tonga eruption. The study looks at this in terms of climate but there may also have been a relationship to the acceleration. The mass displaced as well as the solar effects on that water vapor, the jet stream and the atmospheric drag on the rotation could be inter related. The speed up occurred 6 months after the eruption.

In the abstract, it is stated that they used climate model simulations, not real measurements.

Abstract​

The amount of water vapor injected into the stratosphere after the eruption of Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha'apai (HTHH) was unprecedented, and it is therefore unclear what it might mean for surface climate. We use climate model simulations to assess the long-term surface impacts of stratospheric water vapor (SWV) anomalies caused by volcanic eruptions. The simulations show that the SWV anomalies lead to strong and persistent warming of Northern Hemisphere landmasses in boreal winter, and austral winter cooling over Australia. Thus, SWV forcing from volcanic eruptions like the one from Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha'apai can have surface impacts on a decadal timescale. We also emphasize that the surface response to SWV anomalies is more complex than simple warming due to greenhouse forcing and is influenced by factors such as regional circulation patterns and cloud feedbacks. Further research is needed to fully understand the multi-year effects of SWV anomalies and their relationship with climate phenomena like El Niño Southern Oscillation.

Real IERS data don't show any unusual "acceleration" or deceleration in Earth's rotation, neither 6 months nor any time after the eruption.

1686136062168-png.75737

And in the text of the paper, I haven't found any mention of "acceleration" referring to Earth's rotation or seen any plots showing it, FWIW.

FWIW, Mars is said to be spinning faster as well!

Back
Top Bottom