A: Nobody who obeys the "rules" can afford to "live," but if you refuse to play the game as you are

told to, you will do quite well, indeed.

Q: (L) Okay. What do you mean by not playing by the rules? What rules?

A: The best way for us to answer that is for you to think out loud and wait for our responses.

Q: (S) Rule one would be working at a regular job, 9 to 5, or 40 hours, whichever, and saving all

your money and putting it in the bank.

A: Wait, one at a time.

Q: (L) Okay. The first one is that you have to have a "regular job."

A: "Trap" number one!

Q: (S) Rule number two is that you have to save your money.

A: You save your money by multiplying it, not storing it.

Q: (L) Are you saying that putting it in a bank is "storing" it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are you saying that money is only "saved" if it is multiplied?

A: Yes. When you store it in the bank, you are helping the Brotherhood AKA Illuminati AKA

Antichrists multiply it for itself, all you get is the "crumbs" left over. And the Antichrist can "call it in"

anytime it wants to.

Okay now if i understand this correctly, to not play by their rule is buy your way to wealth by helping others and get something that won't devalue such as buying land, properties, local businesses, have cash on hand, precious metals if you can, produce your own food, be independent from borrowing, pay off your mortgage and your credit card debts if you can, don't borrow into a line of credit if possible, and what else am I missing? What else can you do to "multiply" it without using banks?
If your entire "wealth" is your pension plan, where would you "multiply" it? Everything practically involves banks and at this moment! Would you use an insurance broker? What else can you do to ensure that you have money to purchase your day-to-day needs? Meds? I've been storing and making sure I have a small supply of products be it food or meds to ensure we are alright for the winter months. But all bills and taxes are paid through the bank (well, not exactly, more like a credit union at this time).

Please attach any comments you wish at this point. They've been encroaching on us for far too long..... What else would be applicable to help our families, friends and ourselves?
I am not sure how much influenz from F**** is in there. I won't buy that as it stands there.
I mean you can play by their rools and you will gain money, but it has an STS background....

Two forecasts by some prior articles appear to be materializing if the statements below are correct: movement of EU industry to US & pulling semiconductor workers from China. The articles below are summarized, truncated and modified to remove some inflammatory language and stick to the main points, plus smooth out some of the computer translation anomalies.

The United States is luring Allied factories

from en.topwar.ru The United States has began to lure enterprises in Germany, France and other NATO countries. They say fuel in America is cheaper, and therefore the cost of production is lower ........ creating conditions by which German, Austrian, Italian and French enterprises, together with valuable developers and managers, will move to the United States.

Trump called "to make America again great," actually declaring re-industrialization. In the cities of "the US rust belt," where the decline in production is located, factories will really come. Only they will be German and French.

The economic basis on which the production and standard of living of the people depends has gathered to migrate overseas. Due to the conflict between the European Union and Russia, energy-intensive and resource-intensive enterprises producing steel, glass, zinc, aluminum, paper were affected .... Due to the acute shortage of automobile windows and windshields, production is declining, and layoffs have begun. For example, in Germany, export profits from cars and equipment are not comparable with production costs. The European Producer Price Index ( PPI ) has risen sharply compared to last year, and global competitiveness has declined.

China-based US chip experts face stay-go dilemma

from asiatimes.com Hundreds of top engineers and executives working for Chinese chip companies are facing a tough decision about whether they should stay in mainland China amid the United States’ sanctions.

They include those who were born in China but hold US passports after finishing their studies and gaining their working experience in America.

Chinese media said many have recently resigned from their positions in China to avoid being affected by the latest US curbs, which banned US persons from working for Chinese semiconductor firms from October 12.

It was on October 7 that the US Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) unveiled its new round of curbs.

It said US citizens would be forbidden to support the development or production of integrated circuits at certain chip fabs in China without a license from Wednesday.

TechNews, a Taiwanese IT website, reported on Monday that American engineers of KLA Corporation, Lam Research and Tokyo Electron Limited had started leaving Chinese chip fabs over the past weekend.

A list of senior executives of Chinese chip companies ....... has been circulated on the Internet this week, showing that most of them are holding US passports.

....... A Guangdong-based columnist wrote in an article on October 13 that the United States’ decision to forbid US persons to work for Chinese chip firms is a powerful move that will force chip experts to give up either their US passports or their careers in China.

He said China is still heavily relying on foreign chips as it imported US$400 billion of semiconductors last year. He said the Chip 4 Alliance, which includes the US, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, still dominates the world’s chip supply chain.

A Chinese writer surnamed Chen said in April that China had to rely on foreign semiconductors as its chip technology was far lagging behind other places. Chen said a lot of Chinese people had learned the know-how of chip production but most of them did not return to work on the mainland.

Last edited:
What else can you do to "multiply" it without using banks?
If your entire "wealth" is your pension plan, where would you "multiply" it? Everything practically involves banks and at this moment! [...]They've been encroaching on us for far too long..... What else would be applicable to help our families, friends and ourselves?
I think The Great Reset is intended to transcend even the old ways, the old tricks that the "doing quite well" knew and used to achieve economic wealth. It seems to intend much more complete control with a new system that could eliminate the possibility of tactics like purchasing hard assets, lending, or starting businesses for any but those in the consortium club -- and even eliminate such ideas from the public mind. One's social mobility could be limited strictly to how well one serves the consortium and nothing else.

What else can you do to "multiply" it without using banks?
If your entire "wealth" is your pension plan, where would you "multiply" it? Everything practically involves banks and at this moment! What else can you do to ensure that you have money to purchase your day-to-day needs? Meds? I've been storing and making sure I have a small supply of products be it food or meds to ensure we are alright for the winter months. …What else would be applicable to help our families, friends and ourselves?
All great and important questions! I think about this a lot.

1. Buy extra things that are Barterable. Food stuff, a bag of flour, a liter of olive oil, a bottle of cheap wine, a can of tuna are all going to skyrocket with inflation.

2. Develope a “side hustle” and your marketable skills.

3. Remember that their plan is to go to digital currency with free basic universal income. There is a good chance those pensions are going to be crushed in a revaluation, so whether it is in fiat paper or stocks, mutual funds, etc: it is likely to shrink.

4. There may be penalties for withdrawing funds so you have to weigh that out. A year from now, what’s going to have more value? A $100 or a case of canned tuna? The values are going in opposite directions.

5. In USA it is possible to buy “junk” silver. Old coins with actual silver content. Eventually the value of that has to go up (OSIT) and that is a barterable commodity.

6. If “Lone Herbal Witch” is your side hustle, a lot of people are going to be looking for alternative healing therapies so stocking up on echinacea, bite C etc would be an investment that multiplies.

7. Real stuff is going to out multiply imaginary stuff.

But really, this is all 3D Thinking. So it has limited value for going to that next level of existence. Ultimately we are all most likely to be pushed up against a wall at some point. At some point, chaos will reign supreme. The great reset is cosmic.

So where IS one’s treasure to be stored?

On earth or, in heaven?

(And I use that phrase conceptually in a general sense, not religion or pearly gates or some vision of nirvana or the express elevator to the 7th floor. Just 3D vs 4d)

Easy to store, and from what I have heard from the European counties that fell, during the dark black-market times the highly sot after items were: alcohol, cigarettes, canned meat, bar soap, and perfume. But here is a list I found of the top 50 tradable items during a disaster.

If there’s one key lesson I’ve got here it’s that gaining knowledge is hard work, and it's something that we mostly have to struggle for. It's not something that is simply given to us. So when we talk about knowledge, we're talking about something that we own - it's ours. Ideas like "owning nothing and you’ll be happy" or "ignorance is bliss" therefore ultimately come from the same anti-life ideology. So this great reset could be mostly about limiting our access to knowledge and the organic ways we come to know things. Controlling knowledge controls people and we also know knowledge protects us too.

Having healthy relationships, families, communities, and being able to pass on knowledge to the next generation is supportive of continuing the life of our species but also of proliferating knowledge. It’s perhaps no coincidence there’s a huge drive to subvert these things.

From this perspective, we might then even say that is the most valuable currency that has the potential to multiply in value more than anything material, is knowledge. We can use our knowledge to take information from one context and apply it to many other contexts that are new to us. We can also pass that knowledge on to so many other people. That could be what pathological people most seek to have curtailed or reset!

I've been storing and making sure I have a small supply of products be it food or meds to ensure we are alright for the winter months. But all bills and taxes are paid through the bank (well, not exactly, more like a credit union at this time).

Please attach any comments you wish at this point. They've been encroaching on us for far too long..... What else would be applicable to help our families, friends and ourselves?
In addition to what others have said, if I understand correctly, you already have a hunch/knowledge, that made you to invest in 'needful things', which may well have unexpected value in the forthcoming times.

Not long after I joined this forum, I also started to stock little by little things like canned food(like tuna and pea soup. I know, not necessarily the healthiest option, but that's what is available in nearby grocery store), clothes and footwear for freezing weather. Also candles and vegetable oil for small oil lamps. For that, I think I'll have to get carbon monoxide meter/alarm too.

If one is a smoker, it wouldn't be bad idea to stock tobacco, in what ever form one can afford. I've stocked cheap cigarillos, rolling tobacco and filters and papers.

And hand tools, although I already have collection of those, as I like to tinker and do stuff with my hands. But it doesn't hurt to have few more spare tools.

So yeah, banks are what they are, evil or whatever, but that's what most of us have. Although money will probably eventually lose its value, I have occasionally withdrawn money in small amounts to have at least some cash at hand.

In addition to what others have said, if I understand correctly, you already have a hunch/knowledge, that made you to invest in 'needful things', which may well have unexpected value in the forthcoming times.

Not long after I joined this forum, I also started to stock little by little things like canned food(like tuna and pea soup. I know, not necessarily the healthiest option, but that's what is available in nearby grocery store), clothes and footwear for freezing weather. Also candles and vegetable oil for small oil lamps. For that, I think I'll have to get carbon monoxide meter/alarm too.

If one is a smoker, it wouldn't be bad idea to stock tobacco, in what ever form one can afford. I've stocked cheap cigarillos, rolling tobacco and filters and papers.

And hand tools, although I already have collection of those, as I like to tinker and do stuff with my hands. But it doesn't hurt to have few more spare tools.

So yeah, banks are what they are, evil or whatever, but that's what most of us have. Although money will probably eventually lose its value, I have occasionally withdrawn money in small amounts to have at least some cash at hand.
I've done the same - stocking up on food products that have a long shelf life, for quite some time. When I lived in the Midwest we always had a 'tornado bugout bag'. All of our important papers, emergency supplies, etc. I just carried it over through the years and our many moves. I try to keep at least several months of food and personal supplies, emergency lighting and heat alternatives, medical needs, and warm weather gear - as well as camping gear, topped up at all times. We have books on gardening, survival in several conditions, foods that can be gotten in the wild, and medical procedures. Knowledge protects.

Owning nothing could happen incrementally. There has been talk of shared equity in housing for a while here, this is the first article I've seen that addresses it.

Daniel Andrews will pay a quarter of your next house price​

The Victorian government will put in a 25% deposit and the purchaser 5%. Not a very attractive situation if the housing market falls and interest rates continue to climb. Also until the loan is paid down, the government owns a controlling share of the property. Be interesting to see a copy of the terms and conditions. Could be that this is how peeps will end up leasing their homes from the government.

Okay now if i understand this correctly, to not play by their rule is buy your way to wealth by helping others and get something that won't devalue such as buying land, properties, local businesses, have cash on hand, precious metals if you can, produce your own food, be independent from borrowing, pay off your mortgage and your credit card debts if you can, don't borrow into a line of credit if possible, and what else am I missing? What else can you do to "multiply" it without using banks?
If your entire "wealth" is your pension plan, where would you "multiply" it? Everything practically involves banks and at this moment! Would you use an insurance broker? What else can you do to ensure that you have money to purchase your day-to-day needs?
It is a bit late for that don't you think? Even if you start now you will need couple of years max to start some kind of buisness if you have money. I latley started with my own web site affiliate marketing where you can work from anywhere in the world by writing articles and getting clicks and promoting products but decided to quit because I do not have time for that now, and more importantly you need min 6 months to start getting some cash and if the crash is around the corner we do not have 6 months, net goes down, waste of money and energy that can be used where it is needed more like for survival and other things. Just I am sorry I did not find about it sooner because I am of type that wants to be independent and not told what to do and freedom is priceless. But if there is reset coming and those that have but are not in the club and do not have knowledge will lose everything and those are majority, state will control everything so it is also a lesson to not attach to much to material things that are temporary. That will be also time when those hardcore materialists go bunkers which are not so small number in todays society. It was always alien to me, because I measured the person by the quality of his characther not wallet and the experiences thought me at least where I live; deeper the wallet more shallow the character in most cases and the value you are given is based on your wallet in most cases, probably more extreme if society is materially poorer because people tend to concentrate more on "getting" out of it. Money is their God and when their God crumbles their world ceases to exist.

Last edited:
It is a bit late for that don't you think? Even if you start now you will need couple of years max to start some kind of buisness if you have money. I latley started with my own web site affiliate marketing where you can work from anywhere in the world by writing articles and getting clicks and promoting products but decided to quit because I do not have time for that now, and more importantly you need min 6 months to start getting some cash and if the crash is around the corner we do not have 6 months, net goes down, waste of money and energy that can be used where it is needed more like for survival and other things. Just I am sorry I did not find about it sooner because I am of type that wants to be independent and not told what to do and freedom is priceless. But if there is reset coming and those that have but are not in the club and do not have knowledge will lose everything and those are majority, state will control everything so it is also a lesson to not attach to much to material things that are temporary. That will be also time when those hardcore materialists go bunkers which are not so small number in todays society. It was always alien to me, because I measured the person by the quality of his characther not wallet and the experiences thought me at least where I live; deeper the wallet more shallow the character in most cases and the value you are given is based on your wallet in most cases, probably more extreme if society is materially poorer because people tend to concentrate more on "getting" out of it. Money is their God and when their God crumbles their world ceases to exist.

I don't think it's ever too late to start making steps at becoming self-sufficient, or for all of us collectively to start building parallel systems which counteract the globalist ones. Like many people, I don't have much of a disposable income since this "cost of living crisis" (financial collapse) started picking up speed, but I am starting to stock up on long-life stuff, network with like minded people, and actively learning about totalitarianism and the ways it can be combated - one of the most effective ways is to build parallel societies, whereby the typical totalitarian rules do not apply.

I agree that we all need to be diversifying our income streams where possible, so if one stream gets disconnected, there are still other avenues... starting your own business is a fantastic idea if you can come up with a business plan with minimal (or no) start-up costs and great gains - not easy for sure, but necessity is the mother of all invention, or so I hear.

I'm closing my pal-pal account, not that I use it much in recent years - but I shall cast my capital and digital democratic vote against them, to oppose their out-right assault on freedom of speech. I'm learning ways to become self sufficient, getting back to the basics, growing, tending to a garden etc. Learning smarter ways to make money, invest money and multiply money - while remaining well aware of the control the central banks have over our economies and bank accounts, I have been creating accounts with start-ups being built to oppose centralised finance.

It's certainly a David & Goliath scenario, I think if we're going to survive this, we're going to have to start working smarter and not harder. Use their weight and size against them and slip past Mr Global with educated dexterity. They let the internet "out of the bag", which David Rockefeller admitted had such a impact against them it was a big regret of theirs.

I love cash and cash is king, but our current currencies are dead in the water. Our solutions are going to have to be progressive, as there's no putting the lid back on technology either, but they should be open source, transparent, by the people and for the people... the task seems almost insurmountable, but we all have a duty to try our best.

I'd like to recommend these two channels:

This is only a small anecdote, but I find it positive.
Our family lives in a booming McMansion type area that, up until the past twenty years or so, was small suburbs and dwindling family farms (the pioneer families “pooping out,” If you will.)
I remember several children in my elementary school where farm kids, some dairy and a few orchards.

When things started getting real, I worked up my courage to switch from grocery store meat to buying from the meat market run by one of those farm families. I had always worried about the added expense of it, and of course by now it is often a money saver compared to the chain stores.

Well, this summer and fall, I began more regularly visiting the orchards for produce. I used to do farmers markets, but they always seem to pop up at odd times of the day that don’t fit my schedule.

Anyway, I noticed with the start of Apple season that the oldest neighborhood orchard had put up a sign offering a small discount to customers who pay with cash. Of course, this makes sense from a strictly financial angle, but I’d never seen it before. I read it as a kind of marker - we like people with cash, and we like a fair trade. And, with my head where it has been, it screamed “We Hate Digital Currency!” So obviously I go there more often now, and as often as I can, always with cash.

A couple of weeks later, I went to the meat market, and they too had a sign. It said “Customers paying with cards will be charged an additional fee. All advertised prices are cash price only.”
This sign read much more harshly to me, which makes even more sense considering the carbon tax on meat combined with digital currency. I have brought cash 90% of the time to that store as well.

Some months ago I had a chat with the fellow who runs the meat market. He was telling me how all of the farmers in the area have been bartering resources forever, and now that is the only way they can continue. That was regarding hay, feed, slaughtering, etc. He said to me, “Soon, we’ll all be bartering, right?” and have me a wink.
I said, “That’s why our kiddo’s allowance is in silver,” and smiled back. He makes a point to chat with the kiddo when we go, too -it’s really nice. Even better, his wife now thanks us each time we go. Not just a “thank you, come again,” thing. She actually says, “thank you for coming... Faithfully.”

I’m god-awful at initiating connections, especially if I hope the connection might be meaningful. This has been a big step for me, and I do feel privy to a much bigger community than I suspected survived the urban sprawl and modernization all around.

I don't think it's ever too late to start making steps at becoming self-sufficient, or for all of us collectively to start building parallel systems which counteract the globalist ones.
When it comes to parallel societies and your skills it is not, it is needed for this times, but in the case with today s economy and system that is crumbling it is speaking long term, if by all told money will cease to exist and there will be nothing to buy even if having money, and you ll relay on your skills and community if you will have one and if you survive to see it when chaos ensues and goverment loses control of some areas and power vacumes and migrations arise. It will be return to warrior and tribal societies again. It is example of what you call smarter thinking then working harder by simple fact of having some knowledge of future.

Back
Top Bottom