Agenda 2021/2030 - The Great Reset
UN's "Global Biodiversity Assessment". Past & Present

photo_2022-11-02-17.09.20.jpg

I put this entry in here, because it ultimately focusses onto the (originally) 200 year transitional plan to reform society in every single detail and aspect. Or better said, the Parasitelite's plan for prison camps for humanity, under the label "Sustainability", "Climate Change" and "Carbon based Economy" and "Smart Cities".

I didn't watch the video visually, I only listened to it - and i think it was really good ( The spoken english is very pleasant, and for a change, slower spoken - which might be a delight for the non native english speakers. The woman Sandi Adams, has a delightful British accent, which to my ear sounded wonderful.

It all starts up revolving around the document "Global Biodiversity Assessment" the UN released back in 1992, in other words - the ORIGINAL 1000+ PAGE DOCUMENT which later couldn't be found or bought anywhere - and the UN denied ever having written those very strange, dark details in it.

We meet the usual suspects like Bill Gates, Elon Musk and his grandfather deeply in the moat, Tony Blair, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and a long parade of other rollers and shakers. In all, an excellent summarization about the roots and the whole mess the world is in today.

All three videos are 3+ hours long in total. My heart felt like 12 kilo heavy afterwards, (I also had listened to the latest Corona Committee's session, so it was probably too much after 7+ hours of listening. But there is nothing as good like a night's good sleep, and I bounce back immediately. Weheeee 🏃‍♂️) The first 10 minutes are interesting, because Sandi Adams says something like - it is so evil, that not even humans people can be that evil, and you wonder what dark powers are behind it all inspiring to such things... (thinking clearly of 4D STS)

1h 3 min

1h 15 min

1h 4 min

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but I had some thoughts about WWIII, which the media is warning us will happen any day now, due to the evil Russians are their SMO.

I have been reading Laura's 9/11 - the Ultimate Truth. It's a fascinating read, in particular the way in which it comes very clear that the Bible-as-factual-history led to Zionism in its various forms throughout the ages; that Zionism married to Evangelicals in America in more recent history; how these two forces have a huge investment in the creation and maintenance of Israel as a State; which in particular has to do with it's central role in the Final Battle, the Rapture - or, as pertinent to the news these days, WWIII - and then the first coming of the messiah for certain Jews, and the second coming of the messiah for certain Christians.

9/11 - the Ultimate Truth traces the emergence of this Big Lie - in essence, the theological reality imposed on human beings that life is linear, and only meaningful insofar as you obey the tyrannical god, as written in scripture. Only then may you achieve salvation, and be saved during the Final Battle. The other option is to be slaughtered during Armageddon, and then burn for all eternity. Anyways, my point is that for ages, this has been the paradigm of the main thought-control narrative - it was of a spiritual nature, leading to various forms of religious mass hypnosis in many regions the world over.

Side note, it's in this context that I can more clearly understand the logic behind proposing something like 4D STS as the driving force in history. This lie has been in place for thousands of years now, guarded from any exposure with all manner of violence, and tended by so many different circles and groups over a huge stretch of time that it would be difficult to imagine that humans beings could conceive of its scope, let alone follow through on carrying it out.

The Great Reset, however, is an entirely different cosmology. Materialism, technocracy, human-machine cyborg symbiosis, AI, gender fluidity, green tech, smart cities, 5G, austerity economics - it is a totally new paradigm of thought control that only makes sense after the upheavals of the Scientific, Industrial, and Informational or Internet revolutions.

To think about the sense and significance of the Great Reset, this may be the PTB attempting to instigate a change that is akin to the agricultural revolution of so many aeons ago in terms of the scope of change. That said, I think the PTB will be really hard pressed to find a way to force this global shift, even if there is a series of massive shocks to the planet which could potentially be made use of to 'transmarginally inhibit' and re-entrain the human psyche to a transhuman paradigm.

I wonder about the friction between this new narrative and the older one. The Great Reset cosmology is bound to alienate and even 'awaken' people who were previously true believers - who perhaps, 'once upon a time', trusted the government and went about their lives, thinking the Bible was factual history, that 19 Muslims hijackers destroyed the twin towers, and that no matter what happens, the American military would prevail.

Maybe these two narratives - the religious and the technocratic - will operate side-by-side for a while. But they are definitely at odds. I don't know what to make of that. Religious control for the rural reds, and technocracy for the urban blues? I can't help but wonder how much this Great Reset narrative has alienated a hugely significant former power base of American hegemony, which has been carefully nurtured into existence - the religious right. Trump comes to mind, riding the red wave of populism. Maybe they thought they could control the friction between the two narratives a little better - and have failed.

I can't help but notice in the current lead up to the SMO, or 'WWIII' as it is now being scare-mongered - with all the implications for Armageddon and the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, etc. - there hasn't been much religious conjecture on the part of Washington. They haven't made use of the opportunity. I actually haven't seen any 'God is on our side' kinda comments at all. With all of the thousands of years of social programming that hammered into people about the Apocalypse and the Messiah, I find that to be curious. Maybe I've missed it, but there's nothing like the Bible-thumping that was happening during the War on Terror, which in itself was cast as a Western jihad. Of course, the Middle East in the 2000's and Russia now are very, very different scenarios, but I still do wonder about it the dominant narrative.

Interestingly enough, it is Putin who has called for a Holy War this time around - and rightfully so - a battle against the Satanic forces infesting the West.

There is definitely Russophobia, which is kinda like the socio-political version of jihad, and also a good ol' American tradition - and maybe it does the job just as well; to cast the out-group as evil and only worth being destroyed. In catastrophic situations, however, don't humans usually turn to religion as their salvation? So I don't know if Russophobia could fulfill the necessary cultural need to act as a panacea during times of Earth changes. Maybe the religion will be saved for when the Nemesis current really starts to flow, or 'aliens' arrive, etc.?

Rod Drehr comes to mind, too, and the MindMatters interview wherein he talks about his research into Christian dissidents during Communism. In the context of his research, it does make sense that as ponerization advances, the religious mask is coming off just like it did back then.

Anyways, my main point is that there is a major narrative disjuncture here, and it's going to be very interesting to see how it plays out, given that this discursive friction is operating on a global scale in terms of space, and many hundreds of years in terms of time, with transhumanism as the new contender zeitgeist. I don't see it catching on... maybe it's because there is no spirit in it whatsoever?

Interview by Mike Adams with Michael Yon, talking about the coming famine/de-industrialization of Europe without energy, BASF (Germany's largest producer of fertilizer (I think), moving to China and the ramifications on food production, even Holland's coming inability to hold the water back due to lack of energy, and a whole lot more. (58 minutes)

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but I had some thoughts about WWIII, which the media is warning us will happen any day now, due to the evil Russians are their SMO.

I can't help but notice in the current lead up to the SMO, or 'WWIII' as it is now being scare-mongered - with all the implications for Armageddon and the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, etc. - there hasn't been much religious conjecture on the part of Washington. They haven't made use of the opportunity. I actually haven't seen any 'God is on our side' kinda comments at all. With all of the thousands of years of social programming that hammered into people about the Apocalypse and the Messiah, I find that to be curious. Maybe I've missed it, but there's nothing like the Bible-thumping that was happening during the War on Terror, which in itself was cast as a Western jihad. Of course, the Middle East in the 2000's and Russia now are very, very different scenarios, but I still do wonder about it the dominant narrative.

Interestingly enough, it is Putin who has called for a Holy War this time around - and rightfully so - a battle against the Satanic forces infesting the West.

There is definitely Russophobia, which is kinda like the socio-political version of jihad, and also a good ol' American tradition - and maybe it does the job just as well; to cast the out-group as evil and only worth being destroyed. In catastrophic situations, however, don't humans usually turn to religion as their salvation? So I don't know if Russophobia could fulfill the necessary cultural need to act as a panacea during times of Earth changes. Maybe the religion will be saved for when the Nemesis current really starts to flow, or 'aliens' arrive, etc.?

The question is how committed Russia is to the implementation of what you rightly note:
The Great Reset, however, is an entirely different cosmology. Materialism, technocracy, human-machine cyborg symbiosis, AI, gender fluidity, green tech, smart cities, 5G, austerity economics - it is a totally new paradigm of thought control that only makes sense after the upheavals of the Scientific, Industrial, and Informational or Internet revolutions.

After following developments in Russia, from Russian sources, I can safely and without doubt say that Russia is fully dedicated to the implementation of the goals of the so-called Great Reset. Especially since the start of the so-called SMO, they have intensified the implementation even more. In step with global development. Which completely contradicts both the mainstream media narrative and the narrative spread by most alternative media about the intractable and almost existential and civilizational conflict between the Western agents of the Great Reset and Russia. Nothing like that, the reality is completely different.

Which raises the question (for me it is not a question, it is clear): why do most alternative media, which claim and should report reality as it is, and not the fake reality of the mass media, not do it. It also raises the question: What is this SMO? How far is Russia in this plan? What is the purpose of this information blackout and distortion of reality? And other questions.

This is an extraordinary scam.

@Oko Do you have any specific examples of Russia's participation, or evidence of them?
Numerous, Ben. But as I wrote in an added reply - which is expected to be approved - to my introduction as a new forum member, I will make a separate topic where I post these comments. Besides being a lot of them, they will also not fit into the spirit of comments on relevant topics about Russia, and it is possible to have an unpleasant and even destructive effect. I'll probably open this topic up tonight or night.

Numerous, Ben. But as I wrote in an added reply - which is expected to be approved - to my introduction as a new forum member, I will make a separate topic where I post these comments. Besides being a lot of them, they will also not fit into the spirit of comments on relevant topics about Russia, and it is possible to have an unpleasant and even destructive effect. I'll probably open this topic up tonight or night.
Hi Oko. Just wondering how aware you are of the deeply embedded 5th column within Russia (stay behind groups established as Putin effectively expelled or neutralized much of the parasitic apparatus established by the west in the 1990s during the fall out from the collapse of the old Soviet Union) which utilizes all the dastardly tricks developed by western intelligence agencies to spread disinformation and false narratives so as to undermine social cohesion within the population, especially those of a liberal or western leaning? You are probably aware that this group has a strong hold over much of Russian media but also specifically targets alternative and underground media knowing they are easy prey to 'conspiracy theories' and flat earth thinking as well as spreading such information throughout their personal networks. Establishing the idea that Russia is in on the Great Reset both strengthens the apparent power and reach of this evil process whilst also paradoxically laying seeds of discord and despair by suggesting that Putin and his government are already captured and that opposition to the Great Reset is thus effectively useless.

You are probably aware that Klaus Schwab boasted in public that Putin was one of his groomed Young Global Leaders?

There is, however, no evidence whatsoever that this is true (even on the WEF's boastful website) and Schwab knows this, but by saying it publicly he plants valuable seeds of doubt and helps seemingly to confirms the disinformation that the lie spreaders have been carefully planting (it has to be true because why else would he say it?) Because Putin/ Russian agencies etc have attended Davos events down the years it all seems to add up for the gullible (who never stop to think that Putin has been playing a very long and careful game akin to the old adage 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'). Putin knew this day would come in some form as far back, if not before, his infamous Munich speech of 2007. He had to work at giving as few signs of opposition to the agenda as possible, even often showing signs of acquiescence, to earn the time it would take for Russia to build up its internal capacity to effectively detach from its dependence on western financial and economic blackmail and might. Yes its true that he deeply wanted to see European and Russian economic integration and perhaps he believed in this possibility for too long, but step by step as the west became more and more captured by dark interests, he came to realize the impossibility and unsuitability for Russia's future of such a tactic. But the power of leverage over Russia's economic independence was too great and too embedded and it has taken this 15 years since for he and his team to build enough self-sustainability and stability into the Russian economic and financial infrastructure so as to be able to withstand whatever the storm he knew would come their way once he revealed his hand.

Four dimensional chess is a mighty complex game and he is a master at it. It requires thinking on multiple simultaneous levels as well being able to plan for numerous scenarios up ahead. You lose some to win some. You know when to lay down and play the game and when to strike out on your own. You also have to bare in mind that the Russian system of governance is mighty complex and he is not the omnipotent force as presented in the media. He has to accept the limitations this has hitherto placed on him to act, even allowing the 5th column to prosper and spread its bile, because of the protection within the system they have. The one thing he has sought to avoid at all costs is another Russian civil war and so accepting many things he would otherwise have publicly opposed was a necessary temporary tactic until the time was right.

Power and especially geopolitical power is a mighty complex, nuanced and highly dangerous game of bluff and counter bluff. Black and white thinking just doesn't apply when seeking to analyze its foot steps. All good, all bad, positions are juvenile and unrealistic thinking processes for understanding such a world in which normal human relations and behaviors simply do not apply.

Just some thoughts in passing.

Last edited:
Hi Oko. Just wondering how aware you are of the deeply embedded 5th column within Russia (stay behind groups established as Putin effectively expelled or neutralized much of the parasitic apparatus established by the west in the 1990s during the fall out from the collapse of the old Soviet Union) which utilizes all the dastardly tricks developed by western intelligence agencies to spread disinformation and false narratives so as to undermine social cohesion within the population, especially those of a liberal or western leaning? You are probably aware that this group has a strong hold over much of Russian media but also specifically targets alternative and underground media knowing they are easy prey to 'conspiracy theories' and flat earth thinking as well as spreading such information throughout their personal networks. Establishing the idea that Russia is in on the Great Reset both strengthens the apparent power and reach of this evil process whilst also paradoxically laying seeds of discord and despair by suggesting that Putin and his government are already captured and that opposition to the Great Reset is thus effectively useless.

You are probably aware that Klaus Schwab boasted in public that Putin was one of his groomed Young Global Leaders?

There is, however, no evidence whatsoever that this is true (even on the WEF's boastful website) and Schwab knows this, but by saying it publicly he plants valuable seeds of doubt and helps seemingly to confirms the disinformation that the lie spreaders have been carefully planting (it has to be true because why else would he say it?) Because Putin/ Russian agencies etc have attended Davos events down the years it all seems to add up for the gullible (who never stop to think that Putin has been playing a very long and careful game akin to the old adage 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'). Putin knew this day would come in some form as far back, if not before, his infamous Munich speech of 2007. He had to work at giving as few signs of opposition to the agenda as possible, even often showing signs of acquiescence, to earn the time it would take for Russia to build up its internal capacity to effectively detach from its dependence on western financial and economic blackmail and might. Yes its true that he deeply wanted to see European and Russian economic integration and perhaps he believed in this possibility for too long, but step by step as the west became more and more captured by dark interests, he came to realize the impossibility and unsuitability for Russia's future of such a tactic. But the power of leverage over Russia's economic independence was too great and too embedded and it has taken this 15 years since for he and his team to build enough self-sustainability and stability into the Russian economic and financial infrastructure so as to be able to withstand whatever the storm he knew would come their way once he revealed his hand.

Four dimensional chess is a mighty complex game and he is a master at it. It requires thinking on multiple simultaneous levels as well being able to plan for numerous scenarios up ahead. You lose some to win some. You know when to lay down and play the game and when to strike out on your own. You also have to bare in mind that the Russian system of governance is mighty complex and he is not the omnipotent force as presented in the media. He has to accept the limitations this has hitherto placed on him to act, even allowing the 5th column to prosper and spread its bile, because of the protection within the system they have. The one thing he has sought to avoid at all costs is another Russian civil war and so accepting many things he would otherwise have publicly opposed was a necessary temporary tactic until the time was right.

Power and especially geopolitical power is a mighty complex, nuanced and highly dangerous game of bluff and counter bluff. Black and white thinking just doesn't apply when seeking to analyze its foot steps. All good, all bad, positions are juvenile and unrealistic thinking processes for understanding such a world in which normal human relations and behaviors simply do not apply.

Just some thoughts in passing.
Hello, Michael B. I read your sharply-critical comment and in my head came up with many responses, including the kindest. But I thought, "I signed up hours ago, and right now I'm in the rank of just" power disturbance, " which power Michael B-C has been part of for 12 years, reaching the rank of most respected user and ambassador. How appropriate - for the realization of the modest goal I have stated in my presentation here-would it be for me to respond to him as I believe he deserves?"

And especially given this reactive temperament of mine, Ah, it's always been a big problem. This leads to problems if remain uncontrolled... This terrible trait in my temperament leads me, for example, to make a completely incorrect association with the memory of our former communist intellectuals, one of whose tasks was to specialize in juggling mentally in an incredible way when it is necessary to present to the more intelligent part of the common people the terrible actions of power. A large part of these people remained in the system of false democracy, becoming TV presenters, publishers and editors of magazines, party speakers of various (fake) parties, press officers, sociologists, political scientists, etc. - the whole false pasmina, which, generously paid, shone in all its beauty during the plandemia. (And also now, during the special operation, on both sides of the barricade, taking up positions in both camps.) They are such specialists that they can, mercilessly and consistently, present in the eyes of even the intelligent listener/viewer/reader black for white, and then the same bleached black back for black, if necessary. Avoiding, transforming, distorting every fact into a sea of endless structures of definitions that fit into larger structures; leading along side corridors; using the entire arsenal of Machiavelli, Pavlov and NLP, for example; and so on. But facts are always facts, and when their fraud worked, the people remained and now remain empty-handed, but they, the liers, received a nice, peaceful life with access to quality goods and holidays abroad, during the time of socialism, and fat cheques thereafter, and so until now.

So I've acquired a special secondary instinct when I'm confronted by a smart person who makes statements like "black and white thinking just doesn't apply when seeking to analyze its foot steps" and "all good, all bad, positions are juvenile and unrealistic thinking processes for understanding such a world in which normal human relations and behaviors simply do not apply." (It occurred to me to ask you, do you apply this way of thinking to your analysis of the actions of the Western elites, about which I personally do not recall ever saying a good word? Or is it only applicable when we analyze the actions of the Russian authorities? It also occurred to me to ask you, can you name the authors you consider authoritative in the field of explaining complex geopolitical games?)

Regarding the argument "Putin was, or could have been, a young global leader of the WEF," I can safely say that it is one of my favorites, and I have not once used it when trying to argumented for the current commitment of all Russian authorities - state and business - to the realization of the goals of the Great Reset in Russia. And what if he was, even if he was the best young global leader, if Putin now - and in particular for about 3 years, since the plandemia, and particular sincle SMO - is not making statements, signing documents and taking personal initiatives in favor of the realization of the elements of the Great Reset in Russia? Why not "turn around"? I give everyone a chance to prove themselves through their actions. So for me, this argument is meaningless and childish, and I have often made remarks to those who try to argue for Russian complicity, telling them that they approach childishly and out of ignorance of the facts.

By the way, I thinking a few more questions (forgive my morbid curiosity).:

What action of Putin and his loyal circle would convince you that they are aiding the Great Reset, or are independently doing and planning to do the same thing in Russia, against interests of Russian citizens?

Can you name the right circle around Putin?

What sources do you think are reliable about what is happening in Russia?

Maybe later I can think of more, but that's it for now.

In conclusion, I can only say that I thank you for your attention, but I respectfully prefer not to reply you, for which you will excuse me; but I think I am not in a position to allow myself the answer which I consider appropriate to you. You and the people who share your views are entitled to them, just as I am entitled to mine. I kindly said that I would publish the relevant comments on another my topic in order not to create excitement here and on other topics discussing the current situation in Russia and international relations related to it. There, because I'm not a big fan of viewing through comfortable prisms, I'm going to emphasize quotes from sources. You, if you wish, comment, but, above all, in the name of good tone, I cannot promise to answer you, and if I feel undue excitement about your answer to me, I am quite likely to exercise my right to put you in my ignore list (again in the name of good tone).

My respects; and forgive the spelling errors, as English is not my mother and father's language. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a break - as I've been a bit sick lately - to gather my strength and later present a few comments that will then be successfully debunked through the prism "Black is not black and white is not white, under certain conditions." Besides, my ninety-year-old grandmother died very recently, and I still feel faint (she was a wonderful woman, modest and honest, but what to do...)

See you later, Michael B-C.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping the "BS" was a typo, as if it was intentional and you were trying to be funny, I definitely fail to see the humor in it.
It absolutely was a typo and I sincerely apologize for it. Thank you for pointing it out to me. I will be much more careful in the future.

I think I missed the time allowed for moderation? If the moderator wishes, please edit this error.

Hello, Michael B. I read your sharply-critical comment and in my head came up with many responses, including the kindest. But I thought, "I signed up hours ago, and right now I'm in the rank of just" power disturbance, " which power Michael B-C has been part of for 12 years, reaching the rank of most respected user and ambassador. How appropriate - for the realization of the modest goal I have stated in my presentation here-would it be for me to respond to him as I believe he deserves?"

And especially given this reactive temperament of mine, Ah, it's always been a big problem. This leads to problems if remain uncontrolled... This terrible trait in my temperament leads me, for example, to make a completely incorrect association with the memory of our former communist intellectuals, one of whose tasks was to specialize in juggling mentally in an incredible way when it is necessary to present to the more intelligent part of the common people the terrible actions of power. A large part of these people remained in the system of false democracy, becoming TV presenters, publishers and editors of magazines, party speakers of various (fake) parties, press officers, sociologists, political scientists, etc. - the whole false pasmina, which, generously paid, shone in all its beauty during the plandemia. (And also now, during the special operation, on both sides of the barricade, taking up positions in both camps.) They are such specialists that they can, mercilessly and consistently, present in the eyes of even the intelligent listener/viewer/reader black for white, and then the same bleached black back for black, if necessary. Avoiding, transforming, distorting every fact into a sea of endless structures of definitions that fit into larger structures; leading along side corridors; using the entire arsenal of Machiavelli, Pavlov and NLP, for example; and so on. But facts are always facts, and when their fraud worked, the people remained and now remain empty-handed, but they, the liers, received a nice, peaceful life with access to quality goods and holidays abroad, during the time of socialism, and fat cheques thereafter, and so until now.

So I've acquired a special secondary instinct when I'm confronted by a smart person who makes statements like "black and white thinking just doesn't apply when seeking to analyze its foot steps" and "all good, all bad, positions are juvenile and unrealistic thinking processes for understanding such a world in which normal human relations and behaviors simply do not apply." (It occurred to me to ask you, do you apply this way of thinking to your analysis of the actions of the Western elites, about which I personally do not recall ever saying a good word? Or is it only applicable when we analyze the actions of the Russian authorities? It also occurred to me to ask you, can you name the authors you consider authoritative in the field of explaining complex geopolitical games?)

Regarding the argument "Putin was, or could have been, a young global leader of the WEF," I can safely say that it is one of my favorites, and I have not once used it when trying to argumented for the current commitment of all Russian authorities - state and business - to the realization of the goals of the Great Reset in Russia. And what if he was, even if he was the best young global leader, if Putin now - and in particular for about 3 years, since the plandemia, and particular sincle SMO - is not making statements, signing documents and taking personal initiatives in favor of the realization of the elements of the Great Reset in Russia? Why not "turn around"? I give everyone a chance to prove themselves through their actions. So for me, this argument is meaningless and childish, and I have often made remarks to those who try to argue for Russian complicity, telling them that they approach childishly and out of ignorance of the facts.

By the way, I thinking a few more questions (forgive my morbid curiosity).:

What action of Putin and his loyal circle would convince you that they are aiding the Great Reset, or are independently doing and planning to do the same thing in Russia, against interests of Russian citizens?

In conclusion, I can only say that I thank you for your attention, but I respectfully prefer not to reply you, for which you will excuse me; but I think I am not in a position to allow myself the answer which I consider appropriate to you. You and the people who share your views are entitled to them, just as I am entitled to mine. I kindly said that I would publish the relevant comments on another my topic in order not to create excitement here and on other topics discussing the current situation in Russia and international relations related to it. There, because I'm not a big fan of viewing through comfortable prisms, I'm going to emphasize quotes from sources. You, if you wish, comment, but, above all, in the name of good tone, I cannot promise to answer you, and if I feel undue excitement about your answer to me, I am quite likely to exercise my right to put you in my ignore list (again in the name of good tone).

My respects; and forgive the spelling errors, as English is not my mother and father's language. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a break - as I've been a bit sick lately - to gather my strength and later present a few comments that will then be successfully debunked through the prism "Black is not black and white is not white, under certain conditions." Besides, my ninety-year-old grandmother died very recently, and I still feel faint (she was a wonderful woman, modest and honest, but what to do...)

See you later, Michael B-S.:)
Just in case it is helpful, I am attaching a link to a thread, in which you may be able to understand a little more the point of view of the people in this forum, on the topics that interest you.

It is not a very long read.

Just in case it is helpful, I am attaching a link to a thread, in which you may be able to understand a little more the point of view of the people in this forum, on the topics that interest you.

It is not a very long read.

Thanks.

I work with official statements, plans, strategies, documents and actions of the president, government officials, the largest and closest to the state Russian business. If you doubt their words, signatures and actions, I will assist you to ask them in person or to notify them of the misuse of their names.

Now I am going to rest - because, as I said, I am also a little sick - so that later I can prepare well by gathering the highest quality information in the shortest possible post (according to the kind recommendation for brevity of one of the administrators); so that my promises will not be left empty. (I remind you that the theme of the night is: Russia's attitude to the climate change hoax. Those who wish - please to express their opinion on this matter in advance. Thanks.)

Last edited:
The question is how committed Russia is to the implementation of what you rightly note:

After following developments in Russia, from Russian sources, I can safely and without doubt say that Russia is fully dedicated to the implementation of the goals of the so-called Great Reset. Especially since the start of the so-called SMO, they have intensified the implementation even more. In step with global development. Which completely contradicts both the mainstream media narrative and the narrative spread by most alternative media about the intractable and almost existential and civilizational conflict between the Western agents of the Great Reset and Russia. Nothing like that, the reality is completely different.

Which raises the question (for me it is not a question, it is clear): why do most alternative media, which claim and should report reality as it is, and not the fake reality of the mass media, not do it. It also raises the question: What is this SMO? How far is Russia in this plan? What is the purpose of this information blackout and distortion of reality? And other questions.

This is an extraordinary scam.
Perhaps that's an extraordinary claim too? I'm not sure if your claim is widely accepted or not in Russia, but it would be up to you to prove it with compelling evidence and credible sources, no?

If you're asking others to provide reasons why you're wrong, it looks like you're skipping the part of demonstrating why you're right. It might beg the question, is your objective to provide more clarity to others about something they might not know, or is it to be seen as someone with special knowledge? Nothing wrong with having special knowledge of course, if that's what it is.
I work with official statements, plans, strategies, documents and actions of the president, government officials, the largest and closest to the state Russian business. If you doubt their words, signatures and actions, I will assist you to ask them in person or to notify them of the misuse of their names.
That would be great to see those essential facts on this or other thread.

Back
Top Bottom