Oko, you have created quite a bit of drama already before posting any of your theories. I think it is best to keep the drama to a minimum, and just post your viewpoints, clearly and concisely.

As you may know, engaging with a network, like this, is different from just dealing with stuff in your own head. Beliefs and sacred cows can be given a safe space there, but in a network they are put out there for all to see, and that can be a bit of a shock.

It is a wonderful opportunity, if you are up to it...

Cheers.

An interesting article...
From the article - "By enabling elites to organize the nation to serve their personal interests, America has been stripped of the dynamics needed to adapt. Without these dynamics, collapse is the only possible outcome."

I appreciate Alex Newman's presentation, speaking so quickly, clearly, and without notes. He says the (now in progress) UN COP27 Climate Summit in Cairo, being attended by the 194 nations that signed on to the Paris Climate Accords, including 124 heads of state, is a collection of "presidents, dictators, prime ministers ... plotting a massive wealth redistribution as the Number One topic on the agenda" called "Loss and Damage." The schemers argue that middle-class taxpayers of the West have to pay massive reparations to the UN and third-world dictators because Western nations emitted CO2 while others didn't and that will somehow fix everything.

It seems to be a shift into high-gear to bring "equity" (and by that I mean equal impoverishment) around the world. Alex also offers an excellent proof that the schemers don't believe their own propaganda. He is attending the conference and will presumably report back on observations.

Newman has been cited many times on this forum. He in involved in many conservative causes. One of his main preoccupations is encouraging parents to take their children out of American public schools (Public School Exit).

UN COP27 Climate Summit: COP27: Delivering for people and the planet | United Nations

Que the Monty Python music...

It was not enough for Rishi Sunak and Justin Trudeau to team up to go suck-up to Klaus Schwab (here)

But they then proceeded to the bat phone to continue their escapades with Volodymyr Zelensky. (here)

BTW: I have been recently seeing the red ribbons on the movers and shakers wrists during interviews and photo ops. Like in in the above photo of Rishi Sunak. I searched it and found every explanation known to man, but does someone have any idea what it "may" represent?

BTW: I have been recently seeing the red ribbons on the movers and shakers wrists during interviews and photo ops. Like in in the above photo of Rishi Sunak. I searched it and found every explanation known to man, but does someone have any idea what it "may" represent?

The red string around the wrist is often related to Kabbalah, but don't know about these.

Schwab was there for the 'B20', a business summit which runs alongside the G20. Of course, he couldn't resist checking in on his young protégées at the G20.

In the link below this 4.5 minute part from a Rogue News video discussion with Alex Krainer and Matt Ehret sums up the stupidity of Klaus Schwab and his oligarchical great reset mentality starting from 1:23:30 and ending 1:28:00:

Eurasian Integration, Oligarchical Delusions and more with Alex Krainer on Rogue news

Matt Ehret (1:23:39) "We're in a situation where the oligarchy is increasingly going to find their controls diminishing, which also makes them more dangerous."

Alex Krainer (1:25:24): "You cannot control a complex system or plan a complex system. Top down solutions always end up crumbling and turning into something that nobody intended. With bottom up solutions you build up solutions to problems felt by individuals on the ground - the driving initiative and creativity has to come bottom up."

"These people forcing these plans seem as dumb as they seem because they have to reject a lot of reality to keep thinking what they think. If you listen to Klaus Schwab, he really seems to be a positively dumb idiot and he's painful to listen to."

VG of Rogue News: "Schwab's book is the stupidest thing you'll ever read. It was written by a high school student…it's full of these crazy fanciful ideas with all these fancy big words…it's outright bullshit, and it makes no sense."

Alex Krainer: "It doesn't even work as a book so how is it going to work in practice?"

Alex nailed it.

You don't need to own anything. Rent it from us instead!! WEF's Ida Auken says that services, instead of personal ownership, are our future.

EDIT: fixing sentence

This is where a lot of IT has gone to, SaaS (Software as a Service). So many things have shifted to this business model where businesses no longer own their software; it is licensed and controlled by the software company. In essence, a software company can change code overnight and completely break your business due to a malfunction that you have zero control over. A macro instance of this would be Windows Updates that are forced. It's maddening to me.

New video of brief clips from Yuval Noah Herari's recent interviews. His "big ideas" and, IMO, some contradictions and blatant disinfo. He bases so many of his justifications for radical change on assumptions about "climate change" and "pandemic" that he becomes, IMO, almost insufferable.

This is where a lot of IT has gone to, SaaS (Software as a Service).
I worked in IT through that changeover, which began in earnest 10-15 years ago. Everyone wants a subscription business model with more predictable income and more control, and high "exit barriers," as they are called, to prevent customers from switching to competitors.

Zuby described the covid campaign as a sales campaign culminating in regular shots as a subscription model. True enough with its catchy three-word slogans, small investment steps (a compliance ladder), with each step dependent on the last. Stay at home, Wash your hands, Stop the spread, Six feet apart, Wear a mask, Take the test, Trust the science, Get the vaccine, Get the booster, etc.

Last edited:
I worked in IT through that changeover, which began in earnest 10-15 years ago. Everyone wants a subscription business model with more predictable income and more control, and high "exit barriers," as they are called, to prevent customers from switching to competitors.

Zuby described the covid campaign as a sales campaign culminating in regular shots as a subscription model. True enough with its catchy three-word slogans, small investment steps (a compliance ladder), with each step dependent on the last. Stay at home, Wash your hands, Stop the spread, Six feet apart, Wear a mask, Take the test, Trust the science, Get the vaccine, Get the booster, etc.

Indeed. Seeing this happening everywhere. Software that one had purchased outright suddenly is replaced with a new version only available on subscription with support for the old version going away really quickly to force you down the subscription path. Microsoft Office a classic example. Originally you could buy a consumer version for $200 or so. Now a yearly subscription for $100 a year.

New video of brief clips from Yuval Noah Herari's recent interviews. His "big ideas" and, IMO, some contradictions and blatant disinfo. He bases so many of his justifications for radical change on assumptions about "climate change" and "pandemic" that he becomes, IMO, almost insufferable.

Stay away from this little Devil. Your intuition is correct, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom