A like minded friend here was eager for me to view the below video re reset material he sifts through daily. I watched it to the end and quite like the guy - an accountant who is pretty grounded and lives in UK. But a place he moved to in order to be away from the major shifts in cities.
It is about the curtailment of flying and as usual it is hilarious how he points out many timesjust how stupidly wacky these sanctions are from the get go. But sadly few do their research so take these blatent lies at face value and forever fall for the whoppers.
I can understand that many airlines would have gone bankrupt after the lockdowns unless they have state millions pumped into them and those that fail could be just the tip of the iceberg. But we DO know that slaves are best kept trapped in one place for easier coersion no matter what excuses are given to keep them there.
Have any of you heard these regular utube videos from Neil McCoy-Ward before? Value your feedback as this is the first I have heard.

The Plan to STOP YOU Flying (14 airlines go bankrupt)

12 y/o British girl mocks Klaus Schwab and Greta Thunberg.
What an excellent speech she gave! Thank you for sharing Adobe.
:cheer:Brava!

A true global young leader that is not being stamped out by the Round Table/WEF et al.

Ditto on sharing that.

P.s. lately, I've been encouraged by what many of the young are saying - they have eyes that see and ears that hear.

:cheer:Brava!

A true global young leader that is not being stamped out by the Round Table/WEF et al.

Ditto on sharing that.

P.s. lately, I've been encouraged by what many of the young are saying - they have eyes that see and ears that hear.

Yeah, and even though she was addressing serious matters with great eloquence, she did it with humour and was clearly enjoying herself. What a little warrior!

My wife brought home a bag of flavored peanuts and apparently the taste was good as to comment upon it. Which prompted me to chek the list of ingredients. All usual suspects are there, but check out the line underneath: contains a bioengineered food ingredient…and of course, what it actually is cannot be found.

View attachment 82346
This became a law within the last year. I only noticed it recently also. I'm not sure what the motives are but It's helpful for me. Some things I bought regularly over the years and thought where reasonably good quality(Progresso soups) now list bioengineered ingredients. It would be very good to know exactly what these are.

This became a law within the last year. I only noticed it recently also. I'm not sure what the motives are but It's helpful for me. Some things I bought regularly over the years and thought where reasonably good quality(Progresso soups) now list bioengineered ingredients. It would be very good to know exactly what these are.
What is a bioengineered food?
Food that contains genetic material that has been modified through certain laboratory techniques and for which the modification could not be obtained through conventional breeding or found in nature.
In other words, GMOs. I remember reading somewhere, either here on the forum here or on SOTT that GMOs would be renamed to "bioengineered".

Why a Global Government Is the Ultimate Goal of Billionaires​

Story at a glance:
  • The European Union’s “Energy Performance of Buildings Directive” — the legislative instrument that dictates the energy performance standards for buildings within the EU — will be used to achieve a massive wealth transfer scheme
  • By 2030, the EU must meet a minimum 55% reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. By 2050, they want every building — commercial, public and residential — in the EU to meet zero-emission standards. To achieve that, they will impose a slew of new renewal energy requirements on homeowners
  • For example, heating systems that use fossil fuels are to be completely phased out of existence by 2035. Homeowners will be required to install new “green,” presumably electric, heating systems — and pay for it out of pocket. The cost for these new energy requirements are estimated to be around 100,000 euros for a residential house
  • The goal is to force people out of their homes. If you cannot afford the required upgrades, you’ll be forced to sell your home. Asset management companies will then buy them and turn them into rentals
  • September 20, 2023, the U.N. General Assembly (UNGA) president approved a declaration on pandemic prevention, which assigns pandemic authority to the WHO, without a full assembly vote and over the objections of 11 member states. The objections should have prevented a consensus adoption the declaration, but the U.N. is skirting the rules by having the UNGA president, rather than the General Assembly, approve the declaration

Attachments

• global-government-goal-of-billionaires-pdf.pdf
    218.1 KB · Views: 2
Hubris and wishful thinking -

Pedophile Satanist Klaus Schwab Announces He's Bringing Forward the End of Car Ownership!

[bitchute]
1696984021072.png

World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab has officially announced the end of car ownership while speaking at the World Government Summit in the Middle East.

Speaking before an audience of Arabs and Chinese globalist bureaucrats, Schwab warned the world that by 2030 there will be no more private cars as part of its Great Reset plan for humanity.

According to Schwab, who previously announced private cars would be outlawed by 2050, the global elite are bringing forward the end of car ownership to 2030, just over six years away, because the people of the world are waking up to the agenda of the globalist elite, and major changes must be pushed through ASAP before the opposition becomes too great.

There is just one problem for Schwab and his cronies in the halls of Davos and at the World Government Summit. The people have already woken up and we will not allow the globalist elite to dictate our future.

Hubris and wishful thinking -

Pedophile Satanist Klaus Schwab Announces He's Bringing Forward the End of Car Ownership!

[bitchute]
View attachment 83087

World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab has officially announced the end of car ownership while speaking at the World Government Summit in the Middle East.

Speaking before an audience of Arabs and Chinese globalist bureaucrats, Schwab warned the world that by 2030 there will be no more private cars as part of its Great Reset plan for humanity.

According to Schwab, who previously announced private cars would be outlawed by 2050, the global elite are bringing forward the end of car ownership to 2030, just over six years away, because the people of the world are waking up to the agenda of the globalist elite, and major changes must be pushed through ASAP before the opposition becomes too great.

There is just one problem for Schwab and his cronies in the halls of Davos and at the World Government Summit. The people have already woken up and we will not allow the globalist elite to dictate our future.
"It" isn't aware of Karma

Yet....

The downside here is that it is indicative of the tough economic times we're in and also heading into.

The upside is that Soros and Co will not be able to mess things up so much around the world.

The $25 billion international network of foundations started by George Soros is shuttering offices around the world as it prepares to cut more than 40% of its staff.

Employees of the Open Society Foundations’ Africa operations received correspondence last week detailing the next steps of the process, which includes closing half a dozen offices on the continent in addition to its Baltimore and Barcelona locations, according to a copy of the emails seen by Bloomberg.

“With the decision by the board in June to cut the staff by more than 40 per cent, our staffing size and footprint by necessity needs to diminish,” said Binaifer Nowrojee, OSF’s vice president of programs.
George Soros closes offices across $25 billion philanthropy empire

Screenshot_20231017_184622.jpg
"Sincere question: Why would the Rothschilds, one of the richest families on the earth, be selling off their private collection of heirlooms, art, and historic pieces when these pieces often serve as a symbol of their high status and power?
When you browse the goods, they aren't just selling a few items here and there; they are. No, it's a two-week auction giving away piece after piece...
How could a family that once had a net worth of over one trillion dollars be in need of this money?
Or is something else going on here?
Someone explain this to me.."

View attachment 83514
"Sincere question: Why would the Rothschilds, one of the richest families on the earth, be selling off their private collection of heirlooms, art, and historic pieces when these pieces often serve as a symbol of their high status and power?
When you browse the goods, they aren't just selling a few items here and there; they are. No, it's a two-week auction giving away piece after piece...
How could a family that once had a net worth of over one trillion dollars be in need of this money?
Or is something else going on here?
Someone explain this to me.."
Perhaps they are getting ready to move into a mansion underground ?

Back
Top Bottom