The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Well, it seems that we all have made choices to create our current life situation. But I think we still have some time (though not much) to really take stock of our options, make good choices, and crank it up a notch!

Dandelion is a good one to have on hand. Aside from being a general feel-good tonic, apparently she's also a natural ally against spike proteins!

I was thinking about the meat calculation. For canners, it would be easy enough for one person to determine how many quart jars of meat they'd need for a year. The quart-jar measurement is easier for me to grok than pounds or calories.

Let's say you eat one quart of meat per day (that's a lot!). You'd need 365 jars of meat. I'd say for me it's more like 1/3 quart per day, putting me at 121 jars of meat for one year. So 365 jars would be enough for three years. This can also be padded with non-BPA cans of tuna, sardines, etc. Though those are already kind of pricey in Canada at $5 a can.

With the mylar packaging you mentioned, once it is open, you can also get desiccant salt packs and pop one in to preserve the longevity of the food. There are three main elements that cause spoilage - moisture, warmth and oxygen. That's the trifecta of bad food, so keeping that in mind, it's possible to mitigate some kinda disaster by keeping things cool, dry, and as air-tight as possible.

When buying big bags of grain, it often comes in paper bags. It's better to store things in plastic bags, more airtight. One easy option is to put the whole package of rice or whatever in a garbage bag, tie it tight or duct tape it, and throw in some desiccant salt packs to keep the ambient moisture at bay.

And I also remember that this is big a lesson in 'learning-is-fun'. This helps me frame all the madness as I've been stretching my budget (and mind) to get all the necessary things while supplies last. Kinda like getting ready to go camping... except with zombies and psychos and comets. Oh my!
General questions: what happens when your supplies run out? Do you share them when someone comes in need? Do you stop seeing people when you start spending the supply? Have you already stopped meeting people in anticipation of the big shift?
Thank you

General questions: what happens when your supplies run out? Do you share them when someone comes in need? Do you stop seeing people when you start spending the supply? Have you already stopped meeting people in anticipation of the big shift?
Thank you

My child - become a Breatharian, and all will be well.

Just kidding.

Taking in as much information as possible, looking at trends, and making conscious choices on the basis of survival is all well and good. But there's a point where that turns into hysteria and a need to control Life itself and eradicate every uncertainty.

So while pondering these questions, it's been useful to notice my own mind - to make use of these questions as a psychological exercise than has revealed some hidden faults, programs and assumptions about the world, about myself, about time, suffering, uncertainty, my life, and my death.

When I've put a lot of worried energy into problem-solving, it's like I entrain myself to a future where what I'm worrying about will have a higher probability of happening. Worrying is almost like a form of negative prayer - an unconscious prayer for what you don't want. It's the opposite of Faith.

So I'd like to ask you a question in turn - what is your relationship with Faith? And what does your relationship with Faith say about the questions you're asking?

To reflect on your practical questions:

(1) If the supplies run out, I may suffer and die. I'm doing my best to make sure that scenario doesn't happen. Doesn't sound too fun. However, it is possible. If the supplies run out, maybe that opens a door to a newfound clarity amidst the suffering, which ushers in a state of deeper Faith - and then more supplies show up. Just as an example. And I assume you're speaking about material supplies running out, which is an appropriate framework. But there is another level that must be considered - that of spiritual supplies. If one focuses only on the material supplies, the body may survive, yes. But if the spiritual supplies are abandoned in favour of the material, the Soul dies. So when spiritual supplies run out, that is a much more serious matter.

(2) If someone shows up at my door, starving and needing food, I'll make that call at the time it happens. However, my current thinking is like this - if you give money to someone living on the street, maybe they go buy some fentanyl, overdose and die. That's not always the case, but it's always the risk. That implicates me on a karmic level. Why should I pay for their life choices? Surface-level charitable acts can often have disastrous consequences. So in a population of starving people, if you feed one person, and word gets out, that makes you a target to all the starving people out there... starving people aren't known to ask nicely for a small portion, and then graciously move on. Suddenly my act of charity has started a riot, and left me starving, too - all in attempt to shoulder the burdens of others. So what looks like an STO act can turn you into food. STS takes. STO often gives in return by saying a clear, firm 'No'.

(3) Being very conscious of the company one keeps seems to be of paramount importance at this time. Otherwise, the likelihood of attracting an Agent Smith increases. This is all the more true as the world situation gets worse. And the more Agent-Smith-type peeps in our lives, the greater likelihood that our FRV will be drained or constrained, which has the effect of keeping us attuned to a destiny of entropy.

For a very in-depth discussion of this, see Laura's videos on Information Theory and Reality Creation:

(4) Yes, I have stopped unconsciously associating with people who I see as heavily programmed. Not just because of impending Earth Changes, but because it feels like it is the only way to stand on my principles, apply the Knowledge I've gained here, and also truly love myself.

My child - become a Breatharian, and all will be well.

Just kidding.

Taking in as much information as possible, looking at trends, and making conscious choices on the basis of survival is all well and good. But there's a point where that turns into hysteria and a need to control Life itself and eradicate every uncertainty.

So while pondering these questions, it's been useful to notice my own mind - to make use of these questions as a psychological exercise than has revealed some hidden faults, programs and assumptions about the world, about myself, about time, suffering, uncertainty, my life, and my death.

When I've put a lot of worried energy into problem-solving, it's like I entrain myself to a future where what I'm worrying about will have a higher probability of happening. Worrying is almost like a form of negative prayer - an unconscious prayer for what you don't want. It's the opposite of Faith.

So I'd like to ask you a question in turn - what is your relationship with Faith? And what does your relationship with Faith say about the questions you're asking?

To reflect on your practical questions:

(1) If the supplies run out, I may suffer and die. I'm doing my best to make sure that scenario doesn't happen. Doesn't sound too fun. However, it is possible. If the supplies run out, maybe that opens a door to a newfound clarity amidst the suffering, which ushers in a state of deeper Faith - and then more supplies show up. Just as an example. And I assume you're speaking about material supplies running out, which is an appropriate framework. But there is another level that must be considered - that of spiritual supplies. If one focuses only on the material supplies, the body may survive, yes. But if the spiritual supplies are abandoned in favour of the material, the Soul dies. So when spiritual supplies run out, that is a much more serious matter.

(2) If someone shows up at my door, starving and needing food, I'll make that call at the time it happens. However, my current thinking is like this - if you give money to someone living on the street, maybe they go buy some fentanyl, overdose and die. That's not always the case, but it's always the risk. That implicates me on a karmic level. Why should I pay for their life choices? Surface-level charitable acts can often have disastrous consequences. So in a population of starving people, if you feed one person, and word gets out, that makes you a target to all the starving people out there... starving people aren't known to ask nicely for a small portion, and then graciously move on. Suddenly my act of charity has started a riot, and left me starving, too - all in attempt to shoulder the burdens of others. So what looks like an STO act can turn you into food. STS takes. STO often gives in return by saying a clear, firm 'No'.

(3) Being very conscious of the company one keeps seems to be of paramount importance at this time. Otherwise, the likelihood of attracting an Agent Smith increases. This is all the more true as the world situation gets worse. And the more Agent-Smith-type peeps in our lives, the greater likelihood that our FRV will be drained or constrained, which has the effect of keeping us attuned to a destiny of entropy.

For a very in-depth discussion of this, see Laura's videos on Information Theory and Reality Creation:

(4) Yes, I have stopped unconsciously associating with people who I see as heavily programmed. Not just because of impending Earth Changes, but because it feels like it is the only way to stand on my principles, apply the Knowledge I've gained here, and also truly love myself.
Thank you!
I always wanted to ask those questions but never had the chance.
Yes, the Breatharians are interesting.

While the #hiver austral is coming to an end in #AfriqueDuSud , the #neige has been invited in recent days to the Cape region under the eyes of unaccustomed residents! The local media have qualified this snowfall as "extremely rare" ...

After a clear night, the #fraîcheur was marked on awakening from the southwest to the center-east with often less than 10 ° C in the countryside and even locally barely 4 or 5 ° C ...#températures

Météo Pyrénées

Min temperature / 12 p.m. on August 31, 2021, 06 a.m. UTC

1630390883594.png

animation-satellite-ir-france.gif
1630391237266.png

Last edited:
The ice sheet in Greenland is still there
Having reached the end of the 2020-2021 season for the measurements of the Greenlandic ice sheet, it is a pleasure to inform concerned individuals the the polar bear saving much beloved ice sheet did not disappear this year. Yes, we have celebrated with 🥃 chilled with genuine gletcher 🧊. Looking back, there were indeed several occasions when the percentage of the surface melting was high, as one can see from this illustration from Greenland: Polar Portal
Melt % 2021-08-31.png
But in spite of cruel attacks from the plus degrees, though notice the above just shows that there was a fair bit, but not how many plus degrees, the ice sheet also received so much support from above, that a materialist world view will have to give way to something more enlightened. Just take a look at this and notice the OMG spike in May:
SMB_EN_20210831.png
The end result, not taking into consideration how much has dropped into the sea, looks, judging by the colours, as if Trump's exit and Biden's entry has made all the difference the world:
SMB_combine_SM_acc_EN.png
The above surface mass balance is pretty normal, compared to the 1981-2010 trend. Fortunately we did not reach the deep low of the red line. Had that happened the WHO and UN climate panel would have been into mass extermination, if the Covid19 response is anything to go by.

Okay, if anyone is interested in catching a glimpse of the last remaining ❄️ 🌨️ 🧊 in Greenland, check out our Visit Greenland 🇬🇱 where you can learn more about the unique opportunities available for fully vaccinated and PCR screened individuals who have been able to purchase expensive tickets for one of the limited departures heading into the only country in the northern hemisphere still largely existing in conditions similar to an ice age.

No doubt Greenland is a tempting place, moreover the Wiki suggests to us there may not be another ice age for ages:
Earth has been in an interglacial period known as the Holocene for around 11,700 years,[47] and an article in Nature in 2004 argues that it might be most analogous to a previous interglacial that lasted 28,000 years.[48] Predicted changes in orbital forcing suggest that the next glacial period would begin at least 50,000 years from now. Moreover, anthropogenic forcing from increased greenhouse gases is estimated to potentially outweigh the orbital forcing of the Milankovitch cycles for hundreds of thousands of years.[49][5][4]
We can unfortunately not offer you any guarantees of a generous return in case you choose to diversify your portfolio and invest in some of our inviting, rough and rocky Greenlandic beach front. To be honest, before considering a plunge into our aged gletcher ice check out these books:
Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection, 2nd Ed. – Les Editions Pilule Rouge and

Had a post here with the lead off - Polar Bears? (Jun 2020) featuring the Zoologist, Susan Crockford. Recently, Susan swung her lens a a little east to look at the Chukchi Sea ice and walrus.

The main point below is abundant sea ice, walrus (and Polar Bear denning areas), and silence from the AGW drum thumpers:

Abundant Chukchi Sea ice explains silence on walrus haulouts in Alaska and Russia so far​

Posted on September 3, 2021 | Comments Offon Abundant Chukchi Sea ice explains silence on walrus haulouts in Alaska and Russia so far
There has been abundant sea ice in the Chukchi Sea this summer: so much so that walrus herds have not found it necessary to use beaches on the Alaskan coast as resting haulouts. Now, in early September, almost the entire northern Chukotka coast is covered in ice, blocking use of those beaches that have been traditionally used in September through November. Wrangel Island (an important denning area for polar bears) is still almost surrounded by ice, which hasn’t happened in decades.

Just two years ago, a big deal was made of the fact that the entire coast of Alaska was ice-free by early August and that walrus herds had come ashore at Point Lay earlier than any year since 2007 – all put down to climate change. Last year, walrus started to come ashore one day earlier than in 2019, on July 29. Although no one has presented any evidence that the walrus are suffering in any way due to using beach haulouts during the ice-free season (MacCracken et al. 2017), the haulouts are still presented as bad news and portends of catastrophe to come.
Inset map above shows the location of Point Lay, Alaska where Pacific walrus haulout during the ice-free season.

This year is a totally different story and of course, the biologists are suddenly silent.
Sea ice in the Chukchi Sea this year at 29 July 2021 (below) shows Point Lay was ice-free (as it has been for many years), but we have heard nothing about walrus haulouts as we did in years past.

At 31 August 2021 (below) there was not much less ice in the Chukchi Sea and still no sign of walrus at land haulouts in Alaska (Fischbach et al. 2016). Wrangel Island is still almost surrounded by ice and ice covered much of the Chukotka coast on the mainland, including the famous cliff haulout at Cape Schmidt that is the focus of my upcoming book on the deception in David Attenborough’s Our Planet documentary:

In 2019, there was virtually no ice left in the Chukchi Sea at the end of August:

You can see the shallow area of the Chukchi (pale blue) in the chart below for 2 September 2021, where walrus prefer to feed: this year the ice is much closer to these shallow regions and the strip of ice along the Chukotka coast shows clearly.

The last time there was ice surrounding Wrangel Island in early September was 2003 but it was only a patch:

It wasn’t until 2001 that so much Chukchi Sea ice was routine at the end of August:

Just for comparison, below is the same chart for 2021 from NSIDC:

References
Fischbach, A.S., Kochnev, A.A., Garlich-Miller, J.L. and Jay, C.V. 2016.
Pacific walrus coastal haulout database, 1852-2016 – Background Report. USGS Open-File Report 2016-1108. DOI: 10.3133/ofr20161108 PDF HERE, download here.
MacCracken, J.G., Beatty, W.S., Garlich-Miller, J.L., Kissling, M.L and Snyder, J.A. 2017. Final Species Status Assessment for the Pacific Walrus (Odobenus rosmarus divergens), May 2017 (Version 1.0). US Fish & Wildlife Service, Anchorage, AK. Pdf here (8.6 mb).

Often sunny, cumulus clouds with individual showers and thunderstorms over the mountains - especially the Black Forest and in the area from the Ore Mountains to the Bavarian Forest./V
Line-2
Relatively stubborn high fog in places in the area of Altmark, Wendland and Lüneburg Heath with little to zero sunshine and significantly reduced maximum temperatures of 16 degrees / V

The new trends are here - enter the location here: https://kachelmannwetter.com/de/vorhersage/14-tage-trend example #Koeln : It's going downhill towards the weekend, then next week there will be a wide range. / FR

Last edited:
Things are looking very interesting over Greenland at the moment as the tail end of Storm Larry dumps record feet of snow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extract -

LARRY DELIVERS RECORD-SMASHING SUMMER SNOW TO GREENLAND

Hurricane-force gusts topped 100 miles per hour at Kulusuk Airport near Greenland's southeast coast, while record-smashing accumulations of summer snow battered the world's largest island.

The snow reached blizzard conditions at Summit Camp, a weather station at the island's highest point more than 10,000 feet above sea level, with winds and snow so heavy that visibility was reduced to all-but zero.

"Ex-hurricane Larry is still haunting us," wrote the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI).

"Any way you cut it, this is going to be one for the record books," said Josh Willis, a lead scientist with NASA's Oceans Melting Greenland mission (who I assume will soon be out of a job).

The storm delivered accumulations measured in the feet across Greenland, totals that pushed the island's SMB balance into record breaking territory. Once again, and as we have witnessed numerous times already this summer, snow and ice gains are annihilating previous benchmarks, and, once again, the mainstream media are refusing to inform the wider population.

Attachments

• 0hoxiU_0btxsdkj00.jpg
    0hoxiU_0btxsdkj00.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
The storm delivered accumulations measured in the feet across Greenland, totals that pushed the island's SMB balance into record breaking territory. Once again, and as we have witnessed numerous times already this summer, snow and ice gains are annihilating previous benchmarks, and, once again, the mainstream media are refusing to inform the wider population.

And that looks like it is to be our fate... not being informed because the media is totally under the thumb of the idiots who think they are running the show.

And that looks like it is to be our fate... not being informed because the media is totally under the thumb of the idiots who think they are running the show.
Recently they had a "special" in the news about "" global warming "" and how they expect the temperature rise 2 degrees worldwide ... I really could only tolerate 5 minutes, their arguments were the increase in methane in the air caused by man-made instability ... hearing that directly i had to turn off the tv.
The most "depressing" thing is that, with whom i speak, they repeat absolutely the same thing: "the climate is crazy, the human being is destroying the world" (I think they have been infected by the greta virus). In short, yes, things are getting worse and worse, we will see how everything unravels, but just in case, it does not hurt to accumulate blankets.

Due to the obviousness of how things develop, blind is who does not want to see.

Hurricanes are known for their destructive wind, rain, and storm surge. Hurricane Larry delivered more than that. On September 12, 2021, the storm’s remnants dropped abundant snowfall on Greenland just as the summer melt season was coming to an end.

Snowfall amounts on that day are visible in the map above, as represented by the Goddard Earth Observing System (GEOS) model. Snowfall amounts are shown as millimeters of water, as opposed to snow depth, for the 24-hour period. Fifty millimeters of water is equivalent to about 200 millimeters (8 inches) of snow, assuming the snow has a density of 250 kilograms per cubic meter.

Like other weather and climate models, GEOS uses mathematical equations that represent physical processes (like precipitation and cloud processes) to calculate what the atmosphere will do. Actual measurements of physical properties, like temperature, moisture, and winds, are routinely folded into the model to keep the simulation as close to measured reality as possible.

Through early September, Hurricane Larry traveled northwest across the Atlantic Ocean reaching a peak strength of category 3 on the Saffir-Simpson wind scale. It weakened as it turned north, staying well offshore of the U.S. East Coast, and then made landfall as a category 1 storm over Newfoundland in eastern Canada on September 11.

Next, Larry reached Greenland on September 12 as a post-tropical storm, delivering high winds and copious snowfall to the island’s southeast and interior. Kulusuk and Tasiilaq saw winds gusts topping 90 miles (145 kilometers) per hour and blizzard conditions were reported at Summit Station.

“Such storms are quite rare,” said Lauren Andrews, a glaciologist with NASA’s Global Modeling and Assimilation Office. “They generally dissipate well before reaching as far north as Greenland. Though there have been similar storms, including Noel in 2007 and Igor in 2010.”

Andrews also noted that it is unusual to see such a high rate of snowfall so soon after the end of the summer melt season, which occurs each year from around May to early September. In fact, the recent snowfall from ex-hurricane Larry could potentially balance out losses from melting during the summer, which included three notable melting events—two in July and one in August.

“It is a dramatic end to a season of extreme events across the Greenland ice sheet,” Andrews said.

Once the satellite data are fully processed, scientists will be able to gauge the state of Greenland’s mass balance. A positive mass balance means that more snow was gained than was lost through processes such as melting and runoff. So far, Andrews said, “It looks like 2021 will end up having an above average surface mass balance.”

Over the span of decades, however, Earth’s ice-covered regions have been losing more mass than they have been gaining. Such losses are a major contributor to global sea level rise.

NASA Earth Observatory image by Joshua Stevens, using GEOS-5 data from the Global Modeling and Assimilation Office at NASA GSFC. Story by Kathryn Hansen.

Premiered 11 hours ago

Flashback: August 19th:
Alta Ski Area Utah
First snowfall of the summer at Alta
Hey Mother Nature, what took so long?

Bismarck ND

Lord Vignemale this morning (France)

Onset of winter at the Furka Pass 09/19/2021 Of course, that doesn't stop us in the slightest from normal operations Hotel Glacier du Rhone

1632087869624.png

Seattle storm-scape from this afternoon. #wawx #seattle
2:23 AM · Sep 19, 2021 from Renton, WA

Updated: 1 day ago Published: 1 day ago
Snow. It is inevitable — and coming soon.

It is almost a certainty that the Alaska Range will get snow this weekend along the Denali Highway. It has been a warm fall thus far, but “normal” is about to strike.

I can recall many years with snow earlier than mid-September. The earliest snow that stayed, on the Maclaren, was in 1992. There were only a couple of inches until about Sept. 10, but it was cold. The Maclaren was running ice every morning, enough so you couldn’t run a jet boat on the river until afternoon. By mid-month there was enough snow to run air boats in the parking lot at Maclaren Lodge. One hit lodge owner Red Cooney’s pickup.

For those who would rather not see snow quite yet, this early snow isn’t likely to stick.

The forecast says “rain and snow.” Daytime temperatures should remain in the high 30s or low 40s. The high temperature on Thursday was 38 degrees at Maclaren Lodge. Not yet winter, but close.

A little snow will move caribou, but with only the federal subsistence hunt open, that won’t affect many.

Moose season will close Monday. The few brave souls who have stuck out the season may get one decent day of visibility to spot moose. Moose hunting in the upper parts of Unit 13 has been dismal this season. The few moose that have been spotted have been mostly cows, with a few sub-legal bulls. There have been some legal moose harvested, and some not-so-legal.

Wildlife troopers have been a no-show along the highway this fall — a lack of hunters led to a dearth of enforcement. Fortunately most folks are conscientious hunters and do their best to stay within the regulations.

The quiet hunting season will lead into an even quieter late-September. Traffic normally drops considerably after the Sept. 20 close of moose season.

Normally there will be a scattering of bear hunters and a few guys chasing birds as long as the Denali stays open. Snow will bring out the dog mushers.

The highway is maintained until the end of September, but if there is snow that amounts to anything on the ground, a good wind will shut things down quickly at Milepost 7 and along 13-Mile Hill.

I stuck a truck in the middle of the road at Mile 31 not many years ago. I was pushing snow as high as my headlights. Luck was with me — it was Sept. 29. A DOT road grader released me just after noon. There have been other winters when you could drive to Maclaren in December.

Should you choose to travel the Denali, remember that services are extremely limited.

Alpine Creek at Mile 68 will be open, and Maclaren will be open until mid-October. There are a few occupied spots on the west end of the highway.

The eastern side, the snowiest end, is pretty blank. Paxson Lodge does not exist. Meiers Lake, 15 miles south of the eastern terminus of the Denali on the Richardson, has limited hours. There is a DOT facility just north of the old Paxson Lodge that can possibly provide emergency help.

Come prepared to care for yourself. A lot of folks are opting for Inreach satellite communications these days, and they are a good idea and cheap insurance should a breakdown occur. But don’t let these new electronics trump preparedness. You should not expect to have someone else bail you out of a situation you could have prevented with a bit of forethought.

Don’t let the snowy, damp weather catch you by surprise. If you’re traveling out of Anchorage or the Mat-Su, look up at the mountains. See that termination dust? That is what will be on the ground as you travel into the high country along the Alaska Range.

In the early 1970s, I stuck a truck in the road near Tangle Lakes trying to drive a 2-wheel drive Ford to Maclaren. It was there until May. Don’t let that be you.

John Schandelmeier is a lifelong Alaskan who lives with his family near Paxson. He is a Bristol Bay commercial fisherman and a two-time winner of the Yukon Quest.

Last edited:
"Napoleon was defeated by the Mini Ice Age."
Napoleon was Defeated by Volcanoes
Posted Sep 5, 2018 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: I recently read that the weather defeated Napoleon created by a Volcanic Winter in 1815. It seems to have lined up with your chart on the decline in the energy of the sun and sunspot activity. Would you agree with that?

PH

ANSWER: Oh yes. The theory that Napoleon lost at Waterloo was the result of weather because he delayed the use of his canons. I agree with that theory which has been reported by the BBC. However, that is Waterloo and its relation to the eruption of Tambora. Our computer also in correlating war and weather with the economy revealed that Napoleon also lost when he invaded Russia because of volcano eruptions.

Napoleon began his invasion of Russia on the 24th of June 1812. He was no fool. He waited for winter to be over. He was planning to take the city of Moscow in July. Instead, his army was devasted by winter and global cooling thanks to a volcano. The Russians abandoned Moscow and set it ablaze. When Napoleon entered Moscow, he assumed he would get an offer of peace. Nothing came. He eventually retreated and that was devastating. Napoleon had invaded with 680,000 men and retreated by November 1812 with only 27,000 effective soldiers remaining.

There is no question about it. When we correlate everything, you begin to see history in a whole new light. Napoleon was defeated by the Mini Ice Age. The Hunger Stones also marked the year 1811 as a drought. While this is one year prior to the eruption in the West Indies in 1812, there is what has been called the 1808/1809 Mystery Volcanic Eruption which seems to have set in motion a Mini Ice Age during the early 1800s. This was a monumental volcanic eruption in the VEI 6 range which appears to have taken place in late 1808. This event preceded the 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora (VEI 7) which produced the Year Without a Summer in 1816. Napoleon was defeated really by Volcanoes. This is my concern for the future going into 2024.

Back
Top Bottom