The mission of humanity and man. Is there really a point in fighting?

We come up with some percentages, look for confirmation in various messages.
"Percentages" or figures are not a primary issue to me, and I think that "confirmations" found in the texts of concern are only significant for us when they significantly resonate with our own experience-based knowledge and intution. No need to dogmatize texts.

At the same time, there are other messages that tell us directly that not everything is so simple, and we need to gain knowledge and energy, otherwise we are simply finished.
Sure, both simplicity and complexity are naturally present in a spectrum. A tree is very simple in terms of its general shape or outlook, but gets more and more complex as you zoom in. In problem solving, especially when we are stuck, it's often a good idea to take a few steps back and check from the core (the simplest known) to the more external or more complex to try to understand where the problem is originated.

The main thing is not to take a position where evil is done to us, and we do nothing to counter it, because we think about balance.
In the experiential spectrum, there can be different levels where what you need do to counteract an evil committed against you depends on the specific level. But, to me, at the core of the issue of good and evil, the following statements of the C's resonate with me significantly:

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

A: No.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go away?

A: Exactly.

Q: (T) Okay, and you said that the Lizzies feed on the negative energy?

Q: (T) Who feeds on the positive energy?

A: You do.

Q: (T) How do we feed on the positive energy?

A: Progression toward union with the one, I.E. level 7.

I am an optimist and I am sure that everything makes sense. But in each individual case it is difficult to find an answer. Especially for those who rarely study various sources or do not know about them.

Our world is very complex. And the more you learn, the more depressing it can be. For example, it is difficult to accept the fact that some creatures feed on our energy and blood. That they do this with impunity and there is no prospect that we - as humanity - are able to fight back.

As if we are bacteria in a cheese starter, and we have no chance to stop the production of cheese. So you can decide that our soul, our experience, our energy - all this is nothing more than a type of cheese. We are entertained and intimidated so that we produce better. Maybe some piece of cheese will be thrown away and not eaten, but it will simply rot on the outside, considering itself freedom.

Questions.
1. What is the point of developing a "separate" soul? We accumulate knowledge, gain experience, our energy becomes different. Will we be able to use this in some kind of fight for freedom?
2. Is there a chance that humanity will be able to fight back against its oppressors? Or if we rebel, will we simply be crushed into dust?
3. Do we have a mission - one that can be achieved or failed - but one that is real and not illusory?

Google translate from russian:
Я оптимист и уверен, что во всём есть смысл. Но в каждом отдельном случае ответ найти сложно. Особенно для тех, кто редко изучает различные источники или не знает о них. // Наш мир очень сложный. И чем больше узнаешь, тем это сильнее может угнетать. Скажем, тяжело принять тот факт, что нашей энергией и кровью питаются некие существа. Что они это делают безнаказанно и нет перспективы, что мы - как человечество - способны дать отпор. // Словно мы бактерии в сырной закваске, и мы не имеем шансов остановить производство сыра. Так можно решить, что наша душа, наш опыт, наша энергия - всё это не более, чем сорт сыра. Нас развлекают и запугивают, чтобы мы лучше производили. Может, какой-то кусочек сыра выбросят и не будут есть, но он просто сгниёт снаружи, считая себя свободным. // Вопросы. 1. В чём смысл развития "отдельной" души? Мы копим знания, набираемся опыта, наша энергия становится другой. Мы это сможем использовать в какой-то борьбе за свободу? 2. Есть ли шанс, что человечество сможет дать отпор своим угнетателям? Или если мы будем бунтовать, нас просто сотрут в порошок? 3. Есть ли у нас миссия - она может быть достигнута или провалена - но реальная, а не иллюзорная?
Is there a chance that humanity will be able to fight back against its oppressors?

I think the answer is yes, but it would depend on what you mean by fighting. I'm reminded of an article I read years ago (I can't remember any specifics), but it was about indigenous tribal communities (possibly native Americans, not that it really matters, it could be any small group dependent on the stable working of the community for their survival). I've given this a lot of thought over the years, it's one of those things that just 'sticks' with you, probably because I never really understood the consequences of what they were referring to. Having read what Laura (and many others similar) have written about psychopaths, it became clearer. The point of this article was the damage a psychopath could potentially do within a small community, any community really. Whether it was the shaman or the tribal leaders, more likely a combination, would observe and decide that a particular person within the tribe was potentially a psychopath, and they understood what it could mean. It would be quietly 'allocated' to one or two of the younger men that on a hunting or scouting trip this particular person would be "helped over a cliff" or some sort of 'accident' would befall them. Raises all sorts of moral questions, but when the survival of the many depends on it, there is perhaps some justification.

I'm reminded of what the Romanians did with their 'tyrant' Ceaușescu 30 odd years ago, it was quite an operation. He was 'arrested' by some of the population, he was given a common law trial, found guilty and executed, I personally don't have to much of a problem with that. It was done without emotional anger by a mob, it was (apparently) a well targeted, planned and executed operation, done out of necessity. And here lies the problem of fighting. I'm talking specifically about what I observe happening in the UK at the moment, mostly because it has the potential to effect me, but I see similar in other parts of the western world. Divisions and anger are being slowly and deliberately stirred up by the 'authorities' who know exactly what the result will be. The outcome, more 'freedoms' being removed, Problem, Reaction, Solution as David Icke so adequately frames it. Indiscriminate fighting and violence toward opposing groups or the bought and paid for state thugs in costume, is just going to cause more problems, exactly what the 'authorities' want (in my view). The fight has to be targeted, without emotion or malice, at the selected few who are orchestrating the problem. I'm thinking more like what was done with Ceaușescu rather than uncontrolled riots and violence. That is going to be a tall order when many of the population are driven by egotistical anger and fear and are still deeply unconscious.

When I read this thread, conclusion for me is that on this questions C's could answer simply as always "yes" or "See yourself". If I feel the meaning of this questions correctly, maybe better question would be: " If anyone from this forum would meet right now himself in the future after all of this effort living here and making things "right" according to C`s material would this person be happy to see who he had became?"

Back
Top Bottom