The mission of humanity and man. Is there really a point in fighting?

greed hatred and delusion certainly factor into the ego mechanism - all about me and no other !
my two cents.
I believe that we all have that part of us from which we cannot escape. We can choose to be a force of entropy or a force of creative productive goodness, although these terms give many interpretations since a tiny life can consider us the worst plague since often without realizing it. Mind you maybe we destroyed a lot of microscopic life.
In our organisms, within the cells, an endless battle is already taking place.
Recognizing that we have acted recklessly can make us improve and become aware of what we also want to reflect if we take into account the information Cs we have unpleasant aspects in other realities but also benefactors and conscience.
A point of balance.

According to the Cs, the fallen angel Lucifer is an allegory of humanity in its fallen condition and at the same time a variation of an older legend such as that of Orion. How can it be that, having been in Union with the One, the seventh density ( humanity) may not have had knowledge of what physicality entails?
The legend of Samson as suggested by Laura's study demonstrates the limiting state and occluded potential. If we were in Union with the One, why did we choose limitation and fall prey to the mercy of beings from whom we are in a certain way at a disadvantage, abductions, implants, etc.?
I think that "In union with the One/7D" means STO, not 7D per se. Anyone who is STO is in union with 7D. But apparently there's an important difference between 3D STO (in the "long-wave cycle") and 4D STO. Our STO position in the long-wave 3D was kind of a "granted" one, not an "earned" one, I think. To prove that we deserve it, we needed to graduate to 4D, which we couldn't obviously. Although the C's say we were "closer to 4D", apparently we didn't do our "homework" (as Ra says) to complete the graduation. The C's say that it's only with 4D that the status of STO becomes "unlosable". The conditions of the failure to graduate to 4D also give some insight as to why we chose to pass to physical (or semi-physical) short-wave cycle.

Very interesting and you may be right about this.
I'm glad that you find the idea interesting and possible. But which part do you mean specifically? That "in union with the one" doesn't mean we were 7D per se, or that STO means "being in union with the one"? Or both?

Both.

People with souls are recharged in sleep from seventh density, so there may be a relationship.

Once the simultaneous disbursement of creation from the one has been made, it will only return to one when everything returns, so what you propose may apply.

Back
Top Bottom