The mission of humanity and man. Is there really a point in fighting?

Do we all have a mission to discover?
The way I see it, we all have more than one mission. One mission that is more or less the same for everyone (waking up, deprogramming, healing, raising the FRV, etc ) and more personal missions depending on our talents.

Without ego there is no sense of self
It depends on how you define ego. To me the ego is the "false self", the accumulation of all the programming. Our true self is what remains when we let go of and clear all the accumulated mental and emotional 'crap'.

The sense of self has nothing to do with ego. The sense of self is enhanced the more we let go of ego patterns, programming and heal emotional charges and wounding.

What is the point of developing a "separate" soul?

The same as not doing so. It is not up to you.

. Will we be able to use this in some kind of freedom struggle?

That does not matter to some. It will be whatever.

Is there a possibility that humanity can fight back against its oppressors? Or if we rebel, will we simply be crushed into dust?

Fairly studied third-density issues.

. Do we have a mission, one that can be achieved or failed, but which is real and not illusory?

Sure.
To get food on the table every day, for example.

Your questions are all from the third-density realm, which is understandable on the other hand.

The way I see it, we all have more than one mission. One mission that is more or less the same for everyone (waking up, deprogramming, healing, raising the FRV, etc ) and more personal missions depending on our talents.

It depends on how you define ego. To me the ego is the "false self", the accumulation of all the programming. Our true self is what remains when we let go of and clear all the accumulated mental and emotional 'crap'.

The sense of self has nothing to do with ego. The sense of self is enhanced the more we let go of ego patterns, programming and heal emotional charges and wounding.
I think the noticing of ego gives us the opportunity to see the other side of sensing the self, like a negative or opposing feedback loop mirroring yourself to yourself. But this isn’t true of everyone, it either develops naturally, wilfully or not at all.
A young child will only sense itself through a very egocentric lens, at some point in early development the child will begin to make decisions based on the wants of the ego, who is a necessary narcissist for the reason of survival. This is crucial or no personality will develop. The ego is foundational for all human life and the beginnings of defining the self in the world.

The ego is foundational for all human life and the beginnings of defining the self in the world.
Again, it depends on how you define ego. In psychology, ego means something else than in the context of the Work. We have a true self or a "true ego" that has nothing to do with the "false self" ego that most people are identified in. That collection of STS programming and wounding is not foundational to human life, quite the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom