The Politics of Climate Change: Green New Deal And Other Madness

Since the title of this thread include the word madness, and climate is featured in the below, will add it here.

Another from Mr. Miller with a good rant and some featured sad articles:

15,000 sheep drown in the Red Sea, 10,000 cattle killed by "heat stress" in Kansas​

Is this normal—or the "New Normal"? Like all those "mass shootings" breaking out from coast to coast, this ongoing annihilation of the global food supply is just another evil dream come true​

Mark Crispin Miller
7 hr ago

Was it just a “heat wave” that killed all those cattle? The heat in Kansas really hasn’t been unusual, and yet I find no similar stories from the last ten years or so. (Let me know if you do.)
Small wonder, then, that folks online are claiming that those cattle seem to have been poisoned—another catastrophic move that you’d expect from those same predators who’ve been arranging the “anomalous” destruction of grain storage hubs, meat-packing facilities and other sites essential to the feeding of humanity.
Same with those 15,000 sheep that lately drowned in the Red Sea. Was it just your standard Third-World mishap, or another elite step toward global famine, and the near-universal diet of bugs, fungus, weeds and fake meat that Bill Gates and his partners want to feed the rest of us, while they eat all the beef and lamb and bison they can pack away.
Funny thing about these sudden series of “abnormal” disasters—all that dead livestock, and the numerous mass shootings coast to coast: )their timing is exceedingly convenient for the would-be Masters of the Universe, who want humanity malnourished and unarmed, as well as dangerously misinformed (and, of course, “fully vaccinated”).
And, on top of all that ruined meat, this story out of Kansas also serves as excellent “global warming” propaganda, to help prepare the way for climate lockdowns, so as to bridge the gap between the COVID crisis and whichever pathogen our would-be masters roll out next.

15,000 sheep drown in the Red Sea after ship crammed with livestock sinks in Sudan port

• 15,800 sheep worth around $4million sank at Suakin port on Sunday
  • The Badr 1 has a capacity of only 9,000 livestock and only 700 sheep survived
  • The sinking is likely to disrupt the port and cause environmental issues because of the animal corpses
June 13, 2022

Thousands of Cattle Reported Dead

Heat Stress Kills Estimated 10,000 Head of Kansas Feedlot Cattle

6/14/2022
Multiple feedlots in Kansas were hit by a string of high temperatures this week, resulting in the loss of thousands of head due to heat stress. (Public domain photo)
Multiple feedlots in Kansas were hit by a string of high temperatures this week, resulting in the loss of thousands of head due to heat stress. (Public domain photo)
The current heat wave blazing through Kansas feedlots has killed an estimated 10,000 head of fat cattle.
Final death numbers continue to come in, but that early estimate was shared with DTN by livestock experts, who put the geographical center point for those deaths at Ulysses, Kansas.
DTN calls to feedlots in the area and to ranchers whose branded animals were seen in some privately shared photos of dead cattle were not immediately returned.
What is known is that leading up to these heartbreaking losses, temperatures in the area were over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, there was humidity, and there was little to no wind to help cool the animals. Temperature readings reported for Ulysses began to exceed the 100-degree mark on June 11. By June 13, the high temperature was reported at 104 degrees, with humidity levels ranging from 18% to 35%. Temperature and humidity levels began to break some on June 14. Just a few days prior to the heat setting in, highs had been in the 80s.

That’s a lot of animals found; it occurred to me just now that maybe they are beaming those poor animals with the same stuff as they killed elephants?

(Artemis) Didn't you want to ask about the elephants, Joe?

(L) What happened to the dead elephants in Botswana?

A: Target practice by dark forces.

Q: (Pierre) 3D or 4D?

A: 3D satellites. Induced heart attacks.

Q: (Niall) From space!

(Joe) Was that practicing for humans?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I guess they start on elephants using the satellites and then they refine their system.

(Artemis) That was making me think about all those spontaneous death stories that I was reading about in the news. They don't know what the cause is, but all these people just die.

(Niall) Around the same time as these elephants, the prime minister of Burundi dropped dead of a heart attack. It was very suspicious...

Q: (Niall) An induced heart attack?

Q: (Artemis) By this satellite technology?

Q: (Niall) Was that the same attack?

(L) Was that the same source, but maybe not intentional?

That’s a lot of animals found; it occurred to me just now that maybe they are beaming those poor animals with the same stuff as they killed elephants?
A: 3D satellites. Induced heart attacks.

Q: (Niall) From space!

(Joe) Was that practicing for humans?

Goodness me.

Had often wonder after reading that session if whales were part of their space satellite shooting gallery, too. Many dead over the years.

Since the title of this thread include the word madness, and climate is featured in the below, will add it here.

Just saw the cattle deaths on Weather Channel app. Seemed very unusually and when I searched for an article every major news channel is lock step with “heat” in the head lines. It seemed too convenient right away - using climate change as cover for essentially economic, mass death terrorism justifying “new normal” policies. Very sad and totally forgot about the elephants, but beaming seems plausible.

Here’s the article I found with the usual “experts” providing insights and solutions. The last line is the real primer and motivate for the reader to take away (I laughed when I first read it)

“In the long run, the most effective way to address the challenge is to redouble our collective efforts to reduce greenhouse has emissions as quickly and as comprehensively as possible,” he said.

🤡🌏😒

Adding to what I shared above, and to make things worse, the EU Parliament also approved what's called the Ferrari amendment, in essence an exemption on supercars. Basically, manufacturers that produce up to 1,000 fossil fuel cars per year, such as Bugatti, will be exempt from the ban while those who produce up to 10,000 cars will have 1 more year than others, i.e. 2036. You just can't make this stuff up!
Isn't the EU also exempting tax on fuel... for private jets ? In other words, just another "Save the Top 0.1%" Project ...

Isn't the EU also exempting tax on fuel... for private jets ? In other words, just another "Save the Top 0.1%" Project ...
Yep, as part of a draft proposal, the EU commission intends to impose a minimum tax rate on aviation fossil fuel but exempt private jets from said tax, letting individual member states decide on the latter.

Tax the poor to save the climate is their new motto and no one seems to complain....

C.A. Fitts and Greg Hunter (USA Watchdog) 6/18/22 video interview

Not so much new, as fresh with today's details and advice.

Some take away points:

1-Because of her time in Government and watching the huge black budget that went to space “stuff” she is a big believer that things like the tsunami in Indonesia, the recent cattle dropping dead (all at once) the food plants being taken out have to do with directed space weaponry and covert operations.

2-We have a “governance” problem. Politics and corporations too far corrupt to bring back. Thus, no political solution.

3-Forget the Fed gov. Find and county with a Sheriff that will protect you and an armed citizenry. Start bartering and using cash.

4-If they take the guns, or put us on a digital passport, its game over.

5-The monkeypox thing died because the next day people were making fun of Bill Gates and Fauci. Imaging them as monkeys with dollar signs in the eyes. Stuff like that. That actually go along with what we heard from history about making fun of the parasitic class assists in driving them out.

The comments (under the video) are interesting as to what people are thinking and doing. Here are a few. And the interview below those.

“I am involved with a group of five communities that are planning, prepping and expect to care for many souls within our communities. If nothing else it’s a joy to feel a connection with my fellow man.”

"remain relatively peaceful as the bottom drops out?"

Rhonda Phillips06/19/2022 •

No,
expect anarchy, get together with neighbors, start with BBQs and then speak about emergency contingencies. Positive topics not political how to help elderly during a heat wave black out, sealing off neighborhoods during looting, knowing your neighbors, planning food storage, water purification, medical triage. I’m not an expert but I am involved with a group of five communities that are planning, prepping and expect to care for many souls within our communities. If nothing else it’s a joy to feel a connection with my fellow man.
God bless.

Laura McDonough06/19/2022 •

People got together , had meetings in churches, planed for the y2k crises which never happened. Most people today don’t know or talk to neighbors unless it’s over a lost dog or cat. Most don’t want to get involved unless it’s sports related. Some subdivisions are wide open with many entrances to major roads in cities or near interestates or US hiways. Best to keep what you store inside private, and one person stay home while other one runs errands. Or get up early and shop or run errands. Because of rising crime which will get worse when prices go higher (theft, break in’s, hold ups, etc) people will stay home more, not attending various activities. Form bartering networks with people you already know.

:nuts: Climate (or Gender):

On this week’s episode of Ratio’d with Harrison Faulkner, we discuss F1 racer Sebastian Vettel’s climate virtue-signalling at the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal last weekend. Vettel arrived at the track wearing a shirt that read “Stop Mining Tar Sands, Canada’s Climate Crime”. Vettel wore that same slogan on his race suit and helmet. There’s only one problem – he’s another climate hypocrite! Not only does he drive an Aston Martin, he’s also sponsored by Saudi Aramco, the world’s largest oil producer and the company responsible for 4% of the entire world’s green house gas emissions...

Maria Zakharova said:
I have read surprising news: Swedish activists have called for investigation into Greta Thunberg’s link with a Russian NGO directly funded by the Russian Foreign Ministry.

I will gladly help the “Swedish activists.” Below is a list of Greta Thunberg’s links. Were all of them “directly funded by the Russian Foreign Ministry”? Or have the Western regimes grown tired of the girl and the green economy, and this is a sell-out?

At the very least, the Western majors should explain to their citizens why they have decided to reopen the coal-fired power plants, which were shut down to stop using the polluting fossil fuel.

Back
Top Bottom