The Politics of Climate Change: Green New Deal And Other Madness

Yup, i saw the article yesterday, too, and it was like... what on earth ?!?!

Imagine if people, science and medicine would use their energies/efforts they this far have put into rather nefarious experiments and creations, instead transforming them into serving (honest, sincere) science and accomplishments for and with humanity... What a beautiful world we could start to create.

But breaking down turbine blades into tiny components... wouldn't that require huge amounts of energy ? (at least twice the amount of what it took to make those blades). Begs the question, if making gummy bears (and writing stupid articles) even is a thing ? Other than being distasteful BS fantasy anyway.

View attachment 63214
To eat? I think not. Maybe a better use is for fiberglass insulation if not somehow ruined for recycling, that is. Best of both worlds, as it will make the AGW and Green people happy. We know we will need good insulation for cold. A lot of recycled glass is used to make insulation products. I remember the fiberglass curtains we had in the 1960's. They stayed really nice because no one would touch them more than once! Eeeew! I'm a bit of a textiles nut, and I must say that I remember their gorgeous dimensional sheen which was like a cross between a lustrous, textured quality wool and a very heavy silk dupioni. Sort of the fake food of the textiles world, alas.

Cross-posting from a standalone thread here, just in case a separate thread is needed to monitor climate change enforcement.

Looks like they're going ahead with creating literal Climate Police to target and destroy farmers for "climate crimes."

Here is some news from Canada about an alleged "exclusive leak" of architectural schematics for a detention center run by the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change, containing a firearms armoury, interrogation rooms, biological labs, media relations offices, “controlled quiet rooms,” and intelligence facilities.

Architectural plans have been leaked to The Counter Signal, revealing Trudeau’s sinister plans to weaponize the climate change agenda.

The Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Canada (ECCC) is building a new facility in Winnipeg that will be home to a firearms armoury, interrogation rooms, biological labs, media relations offices, “controlled quiet rooms,” and intelligence facilities.

The plans, which were drawn up by a firm in Winnipeg, open a window into Trudeau’s future plans for Climate Enforcement.

Down the hall from the proposed “Firearms Storage” rooms are several evidence rooms, interrogation suites, and adjacent recording rooms.

According to a recently posted Indeed.com ad, the Ministry is searching to recruit a battalion of Climate “Pollution” Officers, a unit within the coldly named “Environmental Enforcement Directorate.”

If you emit too much carbon or use too much fertilizer, you may just be on the Climate Communists’ hit list.

The entire facility that was leaked to The Counter Signal is sketched to be over 50,000 square feet, will house hundreds of ECCC staff, and will also be home to weather forecasting staff.

The Impact Assessment Act (IAA), which was quietly passed in the final days of Trudeau’s majority government, grants sweeping power to Ministerial “Enforcement Officers.” But, until now, little has been explained about where and how Climate Police will be deployed.

The IAA empowers agents of the Ministry of Climate Change to enter premises without a warrant to “verify compliance or prevent non-compliance with [the Act].

Trudeau’s Climate Police may enter any project location that affects the environment to take photographs, access computer systems and communication devices, and “direct any person to put any machinery, vehicle or equipment in the place into operation or to cease operating it.” Climate Police may also prohibit access to the location entirely.

It seems to be no coincidence that this Climate Police armoury was placed in the heartland of agricultural production in Canada. This information comes just days after agents dispatched by ECCC were accused of trespassing on private land in Saskatchewan to collect Nitrogen samples, the newest target of Trudeau’s climate change agenda.

According to the landowners who confronted the federal agents trespassing on their land, they were told that the purpose of them being there was to test the water in the farmers’ dugouts to measure nitrate levels.

Trudeau’s government recently announced a policy to reduce the use of fertilizer on Canadian farms by 30%. This policy has been widely criticized by farmers across the country and by provincial governments in the Western provinces, with opponents saying it will cripple the food supply.

Some observers have said that there is reason to suspect that these actions are the first steps in replicating the attacks on farmers that have provoked widespread unrest in the Netherlands and elsewhere in Europe.

While the federal government has not yet confirmed it, there is speculation that the water sampling we now know is underway will be used as baseline measurements to enforce reductions in fertilizer usage going forward.

The Counter Signal has reached out to ECCC for comment.

I don't know how to judge how authentic the leak is, but going by what official sources say about the Federal stance on climate change and the need for more serious policing, if something like this isn't being built then something mighty similar must be in the works to enforce the nitrogen reduction orders of the Federal legislature and the ECCC .

Similar news from France and more broadly the EU.

As reported by Breitbart, French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin is hiring 3,000 “green police” officers to go after those who violate “green-related criminal issues” to safeguard the country from disasters supposedly caused by human-related climate change.

In an interview with Le Journal du Dimanche, “Faced with this, we must improve the work of judicial investigation,” Darmanin said. “We have therefore decided to massively reinforce the resources of the Central Office for the Fight against Damage to the Environment and to launch 3,000 ‘green police’ posts.”

He continued, saying that the climate change police force “will be a revolution.” {Sort of like the Reign of Terror?}

The announcement comes after the EU crisis management tsar Janez Lenarcic called for the rapid creation of a Europe-wide “Civil Protection Force” to enforce climate laws across the EU.

What such a force would mean for the sovereignty of member states hardly needs to be mentioned, and the call for an international police force was heavily criticized.

“Handing these irresponsible and unaccountable bureaucrats even more power would just simply be irresponsible,” said MEP Cristian Terhes.

“What Europe needs is a rebirth of national and sovereign democracy, with creativity and power for local people rather than one size fits all bureaucratic control from the centre of Brussels.”

Of course, Europe isn’t the only place planning to create a police force that specifically handles offences related to climate change. Canada is getting in on the action, too.

As reported by The Counter Signal, it appears that the Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Canada (ECCC) is currently working on a building to house such officers.

And if that wasn’t enough evidence, ECCC has posted an ad on Indeed.com for an “Enforcement Officer – Environmental (pollution) enforcement.”

According to the ad, “Environment and Climate Change Canada’s Enforcement Branch ensures that organizations and individuals respect laws administered by Environment and Climate Change Canada that protect the natural environment, its biodiversity and the health of Canadians.”

Duties include “conducting inspections to ensure compliance with federal environmental laws,” as well as “conducting investigations into alleged violations of federal environmental laws, including taking statements from witnesses or accused persons, preparing and executing search warrants, reviewing and assessing evidence, and preparing court briefs.”

Officers will further be required to wear uniforms and carry safety equipment, including body armour, handcuffs, batons, and even prohibited weapons.

France’s climate change officers will likely be similarly equipped.

I find the news that they plan to create Cow Fart Police and give them automatic rifles to be a very chilling and dystopian prospect. But the playing field will level soon enough so I'm not so sure they will successfully be able to implement their full designs on us.

Such signals also come from Germany.

Not that i truly followed up individual signals deeper, but there are rumors of that the government may implement steps later culminating into climate lockdowns.

For example by encouraging that people reports who have windows and doors open and similar “eco” things.

There is now a rule/law/recommendation (??) that stores must have doors closed instead of having air condition working while the doors stand open.

Is the eco mafia and govs fostering youngsters to be more like eco climate Hitler Jugend ? The thought makes me feel weary…

For example by encouraging that people reports who have windows and doors open and similar “eco” things.

Yes, with a retooling of old communist and Stasi playbooks; using citizens to do their dirty work.

This neighbour has one too many cows.
This farmer has hidden nitrogen and hides his yields.
That person does not recycle or uses too much water, in some macabre unending list of climate or other offences.

There will probably be, or they are already on the benches being worked up, some type of future anonymous snitch apps all downloadable from the Apple Store or Google Play, to help build cases. See this old Amnesty post:

German organisation OpenDataCity estimates that while the Stasi archives would fill 48,000 filing cabinets, just one US government server could store so much data that, if printed out, the reams of paper would fill 42 trillion filing cabinets.
[...]
The Stasi’s surveillance network spiralled out into every aspect of daily life. Among an estimated 274,000 employees were at least 174,000 informants, which would have been about 2.5% of the working population.

Informants snooped in every office, cultural and sporting society, and apartment building. They recorded people in their own homes and in the homes of their friends.

Modern mass surveillance achieves this omnipresence with a fraction of the manpower. Spies can scoop up massive quantities of electronic communications directly from the cables that deliver them and the servers that store them. Cold War snoops have been pushed aside by computers and algorithms.

Don't know, yet it seems there may well be many Arrests and Trials by Algorithms in the future, the future global Stasi.

1% reduction = reality today?

LoL :lol:

Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-7.31.06-AM.png

Electricity in Stockholm

The World chart I had published earlier... makes me wonder: does or does it not include taxes etc, What if it only reflects the 'raw' prices on electricity ?! To be honest; I don't know.

Yesterday, I checked for the first time the two companies who deliver the electricity to my apartment, you know, just out of curiosity. Where one can see hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and annually consumption since 2012. It was quite interesting and looks like this in the chart below for the past 12 months.

IMAGE-2022-09-09-10-52-16.jpg

Price per kilowatt hour

The total price with everything included (2 companies with tax, certificate, distribution, electricity etc) equals to 3.92 SEK / 37 cents for 1 kWh. (based on the past 3 months). That's pretty steep if you ask me. So, when I compare that with the World Chart - it suddenly pushes things way ahead, even beyond the current No 1 Germany. Something seem to be amiss.

FaBWeZTXwAE1KCb.jpg

That is the reason I wonder, if that chart really includes all the costs for the end consumer, or just reflects "raw" prices ?! (If it is the latter, then it is a pretty useless for the end consumer, in my opinion). :-[

Imagine the costs, having to warm a house or villa ... Dio Mio, what a disaster !

However, my overall 3 months bill is "low" with 1744 SEK / 163 € or - equivalent to 54 € per month. It seems that Sal and I really don't use that much electricity. Since I got the new Apple Studio computer last spring in April 2022, which uses a fraction of energy, compared to my previous, 13 year old PowerMac with it's heavy Xenon processors. So, that likely explains why we now use less energy overall.

Oh, and the gas bills in Stockholm are "fixed" (regardless how much we/the consumers uses), which equals to around an additional 27€ per month. But... I wonder how long that lasts ? :whistle:

Electricity anecdote from the 90s:

I used to live in a tiny apartment which was around 28 m2 in size. I had no household machines what so ever. Just a little fridge, some lights and a computer. And yet, for 19 years, with extreme low energy prices (among the lowest in Europe something like 3 cents per kWh). My bills were always 3 times higher than what my friends payed back then. With a whopping consumption of around 8+ kWh per day - it's around 70-100% more than I use today in 2022 in our 75 m2 apartment with household machines, electrical oven, much larger fridge and freezer, additional large ice box, and that old high consuming computer...

Makes me wonder if that private landlord had some funky, secret electricity re-routing installed, by letting the people pay his bills. (I didn't/don't have the knowledge to prove that) It never made sense to me, that i paid relatively much in electricity, despite not having had any household machines...

Back
Top Bottom