The Ra material and the Cassiopaeans

SAO said:
... Rituals are designed to "protect" but by the very nature of what is a ritual, which involves assumption and subjectivity and non-openness, you end up exposing yourself to danger since you close yourself off to objective reality and possibilities. ...

What is a god and how do you know? ...
I see you guys beat me to it (SAO & PepperFritz) but I was going to suggest that the limitation of rituals lies in the anticipation of a certain outcome.

Rituals are rituals. I perform a ritual every morning when I shower and brush my teeth. The hygiene ritual One thing begs to be asked here for me though...were the C's something other than they claimed when freaking out about rituals...or...did indeed the act of ritual performance restrict the channel? This is something I have experimented with to no conclusive end. In my opinion, as a practiced ceremonial magician and channel, ritual does only enhance a communication effort.

Rituals in and of themselves lack creativity and feeds entropy, osit. Doing the same things over and over and over restricts the possibilities. What if one of the "lessons' in life is to experience what you are protecting yourself from? Brushing your teeth at the same time everyday. Going to work, going to sleep and the other routines we have as a society are a result of living in Entropia :O

Glossary wrote: Entropy: In physics, entropy refers to the amount of order in a given system. Irreversible processes, such as combustion increase entropy. This means that energy is more evenly distributed inside the system after the process. A log can burn but will not 'unburn' itself. The energy stored in the chemical bonds in the molecules composing the log is dissipated in the form of light and heat, entropy has increased. See any physics text for a more formal definition.
The QFS uses the term entropy in a special meaning. Entropy is used to mean fall into chaos, specially societally and individually. Entropy is the opposite of creation. Creation involves ordering things so as to create meaning. Increase of entropy or destruction destroys meaning and increases sameness. A societal collapse and the accompanying reverting from civilized into purely survival oriented behavior is an example of increased entropy in this sense.
In a metaphysical sense, subjectivity and wishful thinking represent entropy. This is so because the divide between the perception and reality is in itself a form of chaos and loss of information and cohesion. Service to self (STS) is associated with the concept of entropy in the sense that this seeks to limit the free will of others and deprive them of their energy and creative potential. By exploiting others, the STS entity may create a local peak of power and order or cohesion but this is at the expense of greater depletion of the potential of the exploited. Thus entropy increases in the system as a whole.

MagiAwen said:
Ancient Egyptians performed ceremonial magic, including rites to initiate contact with their gods....as an example.
Demons (as entities/energetic patterns) in particular, do not like rituals to be performed and especially those of the protective variety. These energetic patterns will and have, fooled magicians and general bystanders into thinking they are nice beings that abhor ritual for a multitude of reasons, including the claim that ritual weakens the channel.
were the C's something other than they claimed when freaking out about rituals...or...did indeed the act of ritual performance restrict the channel? This is something I have experimented with to no conclusive end. In my opinion, as a practiced ceremonial magician and channel, ritual does only enhance a communication effort.

As a simple working hypothesis, did you ever consider that it could just be the other way around ? Just the opposite ?

Egyptians were not channeling STO entities but STS entities, demons do like rituals since it makes their prey more accessible, the Cs are indeed STO entities who said the truth about the negative consequences of rituals.

[quote author=MagiAwen]...were the C's something other than they claimed when freaking out about rituals...or...did indeed the act of ritual performance restrict the channel? This is something I have experimented with to no conclusive end. In my opinion, as a practiced ceremonial magician and channel, ritual does only enhance a communication effort.[/quote]

First of all, I don't think that the C's "freak out" about anything. And to say this is a purely subjective statement. They state that rituals constrict the flow of energy.

It seems to me that rituals also cause a "belief" which in itself limits objectivity because once you have a belief, you close your mind to anything outside of that belief.

If you have read the Law of One, you would know that Ra is not a god, but a 6th density conscious unit, or a group consciousness that acted together as a single unit.

And I agree with Axel_Dunor when he says:

As a simple working hypothesis, did you ever consider that it could just be the other way around ? Just the opposite ?

Egyptians were not channeling STO entities but STS entities, demons do like rituals since it makes their prey more accessible, the Cs are indeed STO entities who said the truth about the negative consequences of rituals.

This really is something to consider as those of a STS nature are very good at hiding just who they are.

It brings to mind the story that Laura has written about in her books where a woman was taken over by a hyperdimensional being and she inadvertently told reporters how this being took the woman back in history and appeared to the people there as a saint, where she was worshiped.

After telling the reporters of this, the woman grew pale and excused herself and rushed into a nearby restroom where screams and groans were heard. After the woman reappeared, she pleaded with the reporters not to print what she had just been told as her hyperdimensional "friend" had punished her for telling her secrets.

Anyway you look at it, playing with demons is not something to do lightly. One way or another, you will eventually be burned.

fwiw

Lynne said:
This really is something to consider as those of a STS nature are very good at hiding just who they are.

It brings to mind the story that Laura has written about in her books where a woman was taken over by a hyperdimensional being and she inadvertently told reporters how this being took the woman back in history and appeared to the people there as a saint, where she was worshiped.

After telling the reporters of this, the woman grew pale and excused herself and rushed into a nearby restroom where screams and groans were heard. After the woman reappeared, she pleaded with the reporters not to print what she had just been told as her hyperdimensional "friend" had punished her for telling her secrets.

Anyway you look at it, playing with demons is not something to do lightly. One way or another, you will eventually be burned.

fwiw

Here's the passage you mentionned Lynne :
The following is a condensed account of a case of demonstrably demonic infestation, obssession and possible ultimate possession which has been thoroughly documented and described in The Demon Syndrome by Nancy Osborn:

"The room was bathed in a hazy, luminous glow. A strong scent of ozone... a gust of cool wind burst through the open window... It seemed peculiar to Ann that the moon shone so brightly on a cloudy night. She started to get up. Three dark silhouettes materialized as if entering through the open window. ... her husband... slept on, oblivious...Two of the figures stayed in the background but the third drew nearer... he was taller than the other two... As the leader advanced the two smaller creatures seemed to float in the background, chattering unintelligibly... the mysterious intruder did not have a complete body... It was clothed in a black flowing shroud with two arms and hands extending from the edges... but they were not human appendages. Not normal, regular arms and hands, but cloven ones like those of a pig. The teeth and mouth seemed inhuman. Four fangs protruded where incisors should have been, and rough, thornlike projections were the closest semblance of human teeth. Its face had an almond shape and the skin was tinted pink. But it was the eyes that frightened Ann most, for they burned crimson...The creature had only a small amount of wiry hair that stood straight up, and the ears were pointed... there were no feet...the thing moved by gliding and floating...

[The entity speaks] 'I have come to take you with me, Ann Haywood. You have been chosen to be one with us. Turn to me and I will give you peace and comfort.' ...a sense of euphoria overcame her. It was a warm, calm sensation... she exerted effort and began to pray again... 'You and your damned God! He's no use to you anymore. Can't you understand? I have come for you. Relax and let go. You will never be sick or worried again. It is a place of peace and warmth such as you experienced minutes ago. So let go, let go!' As the monster cajoled, it came closer and closer to Ann. Finally its mouth opened wide and it began to cover her face with its sticky maw. The heat of its breath and the unbearable stench emanating from it seemed to weaken Ann. The being's saliva felt hideously cold and slimy as the monster sucked her life force out... Ann began to struggle violently... the creature hissed in disappointment: 'I am your peace, and I am your strength. I will take care of you from now on. There is no god.' All three entities left through the bedroom wall and into the night..." (Osborn, 1982)

And, in a chilling similarity we find certain images in common which have also appeared in other cases of both alien abduction and demonic infestation.

"An astral trip to some unknown, exotic place was standard fare. She saw the Egyptian pyramids... it was then that Ann felt that she was a part of eternity... immortal... safe, happy and free from pain."

In an interview with a member of the press, Ann Haywood was trying to explain how the Lady transported her in time to distant places.

"She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body. I can look back and see it lying there. Then we go up through the ceiling, pop out the roof, and fly into space. One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old- fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them..."

Suddenly Ann's face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview." (Osborn, 1982)

And, reminiscent of the vampire and the Karla Turner case, Ann Haywood suffered too: contact with the Lady was always physically draining. Ann felt used each time the creature took her. And her health deteriorated with each attack. The demon was slowly killing her both physically and mentally. If she wanted to make love with her husband the Lady would tell her "Ann do not waste your time in senseless copulation. I need your strength. You are mine..."

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/demons.htm

MagiAwen said:
...introduced to me by a person who attended many of the C channelings...

There were very few - VERY few - individuals who ever "attended many of the C" sessions. I can count them on the fingers of ONE hand. The reason for this has been made quite clear on the site: any individual with strong beliefs or emotional attachment to same, could easily skew the reception. We learned this quite early on.

We have, however, heard of quite a number of individuals who CLAIM (falsely) to have "attended many" of the sessions. I should point out that I have ALL of the tape recordings of nearly all of the sessions - the exception being only about the first half dozen or so. And, the attendees at those sessions were only two or three people. So, at any point in time that anyone would wish to press such false claims, those tapes can be dug out and listened to in their entirety.

I notice that you post from a Wisconsin IP. One of Vincent Bridges groupies/cult followers used to live in Wisconsin. I wonder if you might know her? Theresa Burns. She did, indeed, attend one or two sessions. She also visited my home, following which visit tapes were discovered to have been destroyed and my brand new computer hard drive was destroyed. It was an interesting time.

In any event, a QFS member who had spent years involved in ceremonial magick, rituals, the whole nine yards, wrote an article about the topic to hand and I will present it here:

AH said:
MAGICK AND RITUAL AS A FALSE SYSTEM OF ESOTERIC WORK

This particular third density STS world that we all happen to inhabit at this time offers truly a cornucopia of religions, philosophies and belief systems that keep one away from the Truth that IS. There is something for everybody, for every seeker of every size, shape and disposition. It's a shopping cart of spiritual drugs that keeps one "hooked" and prevents the objective Truth from entering into the picture. They keep one's awareness level low to non-existent and that suits the hyperdimensional kingpins just fine. In fact, these systems of spiritual imprisonment are the direct product of fourth density STS.

Among all of these systems, perhaps one of the more insidious of them is the "art and science" of magick. The spelling of magick used here was made popular by Aleister Crowley. The k on the end signifies its essential difference from stage magic, though its spiritual tricks of sleight of hand are no less spectacular and deceptive. This essay refers specifically to the system of magick labeled "High Magick" as taught by The Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley.

Most people shy away from magick out of ignorance, thinking only of the popularized image of a white-bearded magician in blue robes studded with white stars. The idea seems too much like fantasy for the pragmatic seeker. Others are actually attracted by the image but soon become disenfranchised when they find out there is real work involved in magick. And still many others are not bothered one bit by the idea of work as long as they can keep the real work down to just an idea for themselves and still hoodwink followers into thinking they have great magickal power. And then there are a very few who are honest seekers of Truth and they wade through the ignorance and nonsense to approach magick with reverence and humility. It is these last few that this work has been especially written for, as well as for the general education of those who are interested.

This author was one of those earnest seekers who came to the doors of the secret schools of magick and humbly but surely knocked in hopes of being admitted to a true path of Ascension. I studied hard and long, trying to find the answers to the questions that emanated from the core of my being. I plumbed the depths of so-called esoteric magickal knowledge and I gained an understanding of the "art and science" of magick that few people have the patience to acquire. Having recently realized the true, deceptive nature of magick, I write this as a warning to those who have embraced magick in earnest. Seeker beware.

A brief explanation of magick

Magick is predicated on the notion that there are forces and intelligences beyond our normal physical understanding and perceptions. Primarily the forces of nature and the "natural" elements (fire, water, air, earth, and spirit) are utilized, but other spiritual intelligences and hierarchies such as angels, archangels and demons figure prominently into the mix. Magick holds that there is a mystical structure to reality being mostly determined by the evocative kabbalistic glyph called the Tree of Life. Everything that exists, to include man, the Earth, animals, plants, minerals, energy, forces, elements, angels, and demons, etc., all have their place on the cosmic Tree of Life according to a divine plan of organization and categorization as expounded by the kabbalists.

Magick also claims to adhere to the hermetic maxim "As above, So below". The Greek microcosmos within the macrocosmos. Man himself being the microcosm within the macrocosm of the magickal cosmos. And both of these entities in turn are structured around the Tree of Life as a template.

Ritual is the primary mode of operation in magick. Arguably, no other religion or philosophy has a more complex and rigorous system of rituals as magick. Magickal rituals are constructed according to a great number of supposedly ancient and esoteric rules and laws. These rules and laws are themselves presumably based on natural processes and natural laws regarding the way the cosmos works and how its component parts relate to each other. Some authors of magick have explained in great detail the natural laws that the student of magick must adhere to in order to perform a successful ritual.

More will be said about ritual later, but for our purposes now, it is only important that one understand that a magickian performs a ritual for the purpose of bringing about a desired effect. Note that this effect is not necessarily in the outside world. In fact, the most potent rituals involve only the "inner world" of the magickian himself. This last idea is often surprising to the uninformed because of the prevailing exoteric notion that magickal ritual is only for causing changes in the outer world.Types of magick

Most people are used to the idea of two basic "types" of magick - black and white magick. Some authors and so-called adepts have introduced other systems of magick that include a third, fourth, or numerous other "types" of magick. Primarily, though, magick can be categorized according to two types: black and white.

The definition of black magick matches fairly closely the popular notion of that type of magick. Black magick is the use of "magick forces" and ritual to bring undeserved material and psychic gains to the practitioner or to harm or destroy someone or something external to the practitioner. By saying "undeserved", this is referring to material and psychic gains that were not worked for except by ritual. Anyone who works for what they want or need rightly "deserves" them in simplistic terms, though they do not always receive them. Black magick is the shortcut to real work for material gain and malicious intent. It is necessarily extremely selfish in nature. When black magick is used against another to harm or manipulate, the reasons for wanting to harm another are almost always selfish in nature to begin with. Black magick is the use of magick for purely selfish and usually physical or psychic reasons.

White magick, on the other hand, is almost nothing like the popularly held vision of this type. Most people assume that white magick is the opposite of black magick in the false dichotomy of selfish versus unselfish. In fact, white magick could be said to be "selfish" in the sense that it uses magick for the purposes of developing the spirituality of the practitioner. White magick is NOT the use of magick for helping other people, though there certainly are authors who present things this way.

A few authors, notably Donald Michael Kraig, describe a third "type" of magick - grey magick. This kind of magick uses "magick forces" and ritual to effect changes in the external world, but with an added caveat that the operation must not cause harm to either the practitioner nor any other. And also, this type of magick should be done in the spirit of providing for the essential worldly needs of the practitioner, not for the aggrandizement of the practitioner's selfish desires. The flaws in the definition of this type of magick is that it still indicates a shortcut in lieu of real work and it cannot guarantee that any operation will not, in fact, have unforeseen consequences on the practitioner or others that would be considered harmful. Thus it seems that grey magick is actually a justification by "white magickians" to use black magick for some kind of material gain, even that of a presumably humble nature.

What's wrong with a shortcut?

An honest and understandable question. Much has been written about using shortcuts for personal gain and particularly spiritual gain. In fact, anyone who chooses to follow the path outlined by Gurdjieff and Mouravieff, as well as the Cassiopaeans and the Quantum Future School, must resist spiritual shortcuts with all their strength of will. But why?

Magick uses one of the more dangerous forms of shortcut, ritual and ceremony. A magickian is trained to perform rituals and ceremonies that allegedly work by effecting the subtle energies in the astral plane. In white magick, these rituals are supposed to bring spiritual enlightenment and union with the divine. Rituals are encouraged for one's spiritual growth instead of hard and honest work on one's self. Some authors of magick hold in contempt systems that require hard work on one's self, saying instead that magickal ritual is infinitely more effective and "verifiably" quicker than other systems.

The danger comes with the fact that we here in third density know very little about fourth density. In trying to manipulate fourth density energies without understanding the implications of doing so, we open ourselves up to all kinds of unforeseen consequences, some of them quite serious. The foremost danger is that a fourth density entity can hijack one's efforts and instead manipulate the practitioner. In particular, this kind of manipulation can be used to dupe the practitioner into giving up her free will to the fourth density entity. Thus, by using ritual as a shortcut to manipulate fourth density energies instead of doing real work in third density, magick is leading the would-be practitioner down the STS path. And attempts to manipulate fourth density energies also constitute a denial that the reason we exist here in third density is to learn the lessons made available to us by being in third density. To attempt to jump right to fourth density while still in third density is like letting a toddler play with fireworks. Efforts will either fizzle out to the dismay of the practitioner, or explode in one's face causing possibly very serious harm.

It is in answering the question about magick and ritual as shortcuts that one arrives at the idea that white magick may in fact be more insidious, deceptive, and dangerous than black magick. Black magick is obvious. It is, perhaps paradoxically and ironically, honest in its definition and goals. Most people can look at black magick and see that it is intended for ill gain and harmful intentions. Any who decide to walk down the black path know ahead of time the earthly treasures that await, and ultimately, the price to be paid, though the black magickian is often tricked into believing that the price can be dodged if one has enough power. But white magick is promulgated as a system of enlightenment, a system of spiritual vitality and growth. It is taught as a method of developing one's relationship with one's soul. In fact, white magick is a ritualistic shortcut. Practitioners of the white path believe that their system is a shortcut to spirit, but in fact it is a shortcut to STS oblivion. The rest of this essay will be devoted to arguing this most important point. We will start with ritual in specific.

Ritual

So what exactly is the problem with ritual? This question nagged at me from day one of discovering the Cassiopaean material and Laura's work. I can now say that the answer was not easy to find. I can't point to any one particular line in the transcripts or even in Laura's writings and say, "Oh, that's why ritual is bad." The answer lies in many fundamental understandings that Laura, Ark, and others have figured out with help from the Cassiopaeans. We have heard from the Cassiopaeans that "ritual restricts" and "ritual drains to 4th Density STS" and a few other things like this. But why? Exactly how does that work? And why should we be concerned about it? I will now attempt to tackle this issue.

ALL rituals presuppose a "fixed" result in the future based on the rationale and reasonings of our 3rd Density, linear minds. This is obvious when you consider rituals or "spells" that are intended to bring something to you, such as a new car, or a good job, or a true love, etc. Perceiving an intended fixed result in some other types of ritual is not as easy, such as rituals intended to bring one "closer to the goddess consciousness" or in tune with the "planetary consciousness of Jupiter", etc. On the surface, these kinds of rituals appear to be open because the practitioner is "opening" herself to the specific energies or consciousness being invoked. The word "specific" in the previous sentence is the key here, that is where a "fixed result" comes into play with these kinds of rituals. One is not performing that kind of ritual to be open to just ANY energy or consciousness, but is instead confining the result to being to open to only a SPECIFIC kind of energy or consciousness, thus the limitation. Here we enter the realm of anticipation. Performing a ritual with a fixed result in mind is the same as anticipating a particular or limited outcome.

Cs said:
Q: (L) OK, we've been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty phenomenal. We've come to some kind of an idea that intent, when confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is there anything that you can add to it?
A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?
Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is going to happen?
A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd density. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.
Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) OK, so it's OK to intend something, or to think in an intentional way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve another...
A: And that brings realization. But, realization creates anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this razor? I mean, this is like walking on a razor's edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with realization, and yet, still maintain hope...
A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a nonprejudicial kind.
Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment, appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing any expectation on how that will be, and keep on working?
Q: (L) We have discussed a lot of concepts about "shaping the future." In our discussions, we have hypothesized that it is something like an intentional act of shaping something good, but without defining the moment of measurement. In other words, adding energy to it by intent, but not deciding where, when or how the moment of measurement occurs. Like a quantum jump: you know it is statistically likely, but not definite, so you cannot "expect" it, but you observe so that you can notice when it occurs on it's own, and in it's own way.
A: Yes. Avoiding anticipation. That is the key to shaping the future... When it hits you, it stops.
Q: (L) When what hits you? The fact that it's happening? That you are doing it?
A: Yes unless you cancel out all anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, this is very tricky.
A: Ah? We have doubts... And yes, you create your own reality!
Q: Well, but you have also said that anticipation messes things up, and so I don't want to have any anticipation.
A: Anticipation is not creating one's own reality.

The future appears to be fluid and highly variable. Nothing is "set" in time, per se. The past, the present, and the future can all change unpredictably with the alteration of even just one tiny variable. We have been told that STO perceives things objectively as they are, not as they wish to see things, and that STO goes with the natural flow of events. We have also been told that STS is limited in perception by its own wishful thinking, and that STS constantly tries to stack the odds in favor of itself by artificially altering events and situations. From this understanding, we can easily see what is going on with ritual. Rituals use non-natural (ie. artificial) means to "stack the odds" in favor of a fixed future result. Rituals try to artificially alter the fluid reality of the future so that the practitioner can deal with only the things he wants to deal with instead of developing the skills and abilities necessary to perceive things as they naturally occur in time and space and deal with them appropriately.

One major flaw in the wishful thinking of STS is that it thinks it can predictably change the probabilities of some possibilities in the future, that it can "set" certain things definitely in time. The reality seems to be quite the opposite. The results of small changes are not predictable, hence the statements by the Cassiopaeans that the STS plans will ultimately fail and the "glitches" in the Matrix Control System. STS chooses to believe that it can predict the results of changes thereby justifying its attempts to alter things. Whereas STO sees that it cannot act to bring about a particular outcome in the future, but it can act in "present time" according to the nature of events and situations in the present without anticipation of future outcome. STS deals with the future which is fluid and variable, and STO deals with the present. Rituals constitute an action with the intent of anticipating a particular and predictable outcome in the future. Rituals constitute wishful thinking instead of objective observation and action in "present time".

Rituals close one off from the possibilities of ALL because the practitioner desires a particular outcome instead of what the universe has already arranged. This is the meaning of "ritual restricts". Performing a ritual requires energy from the practitioner in one form or another and because ritual is STS by nature, the energy is usurped according to the hierarchy of STS in place relative to the practitioner. This is the nature of STS, a hierarchy where relatively lower echelons feed energy "up" to relatively higher echelons. In our current reality, the 4th Density STS lizard beings are higher up the hierarchy relative to us. This is why ritual drains to 4th Density lizards.

Protection rituals deserve special consideration here. Laura has written this:

"So, it comes down to being completely 'open' yet intentional for positive action in our lives, and being anticipatory, and thus 'closed and protected' to prevent negative occurrences. This is rather the opposite of most teachings about 'creating your own reality,' yet we have found that it works amazingly! It's like anticipating all the things in your house that can hurt a small child, taking precautions, and thus averting accidents."

This begs the question, "Do protection rituals count as being 'closed and protected' to negative occurrences?" At first glance, this question seems to be a tricky one. Being "anticipatory" with regard to negative occurrences and influences implies obtaining a knowledge of same. Only by gaining an awareness and understanding of the specific nature of possible attacks and negative occurrences can we properly and intentionally take the specific actions in third density necessary to protect against them. Thus there is no "protect-all" action or ritual that can protect from all possible attacks and negative occurrences, other than possibly knowledge of all modes of attack. Yet most protection rituals are designed with that kind of "protect-all", no-knowledge psychic armor in mind.

The Cassiopaeans have said:

Just remember that anticipation is the "mother of preparation," and defense.
Lesson number 1: Always expect attack.
Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same.
Lesson number 3: Know how to conteract same.

Notice again how we are encouraged to "Know" specific modes of attack and their counteractions. The key here seems to be "preparation", prepare with knowledge. Knowledge Protects! If you know about the attack and how to defend against it, then you don't need a protection ritual. And, of course, there will be times when one encounters attacks that one has no knowledge of. Here we invoke the Cassiopaeans again, "All there is is lessons". By encountering the new type of attack one has learned about the attack and how to protect against it. The learning seems to be the key here. If all one does is perform protection rituals all the time, how does one learn about the different attacks and how to protect against them? Of course, you don't. For STO candidates, learning the lessons here in third density, to include lessons about attacks, appears to be the goal of being in third density in order to graduate to fourth density. So why hold yourself back a grade with rituals?

What is magick really?

Now we will touch on the larger aspect of magick. Let me begin this part by quoting from Israel Regardie, a student of Aleister Crowley and Golden Dawn member, in his essay "The Art and Meaning of Magic" his definition of magick:

"But I maintain, as a primal definition, that Magic[k], whether of the eastern or western variety, is essentially a divine process - Theurgy, a mode of spiritual culture or development. From the psychological viewpoint, it may be interpreted as a series of techniques having as their object the withdrawal of energy from objective and subjective objects so that, in the renewal of consciousness by a re-emergent libido, the jewel of a transformed life with new creative possibilities and with spontaneity may be found. It comprises various technical methods, some simple in nature, others highly complex and most difficult to perform, for purifying the personality, and into that cleansed organism, freed of pathogenic strain, invoking the higher self.

"With this in mind, then, a good many of the apparently unrelated items of Magic[k], some of its invocations and visualizing practices, take on a new and added significance. They are important psychological steps whereby to repair, improve or elevate consciousness so that eventually it may prove a worthy vehicle of the Divine Light. [...] This conception is likewise the point of view of our magical system. The technical forms of Magic[k] described in the The Golden Dawn, such as Pentagram and other rituals, astral assumption of God-forms, evocations [...] of elemental and planetary spirits, skrying in the spirit vision, and the invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel, are all performed with that single objective held ever before one."

Notice right away the hook, a promise of "spiritual culture and development". An uninformed but serious seeker might stumble upon this definition and give more credence to this system than is justified because of the stated goal of magick, nothing less than making the aspirant a "worthy vehicle of Divine Light". Sounds pretty good, huh? Mr. Regardie also gives us a basic explanation for how the "techniques" of magick bring about the promised change in the seeker. Let us examine the system of techniques in detail to see what we might see.

Some fundamental flaws of magick

As with most systems of thought, magick fails to make mention of some of the fundamental properties of our selves and our reality. This failing, of course, leads to an improper context and understanding of the essential nature of many elements in our world. This in turn leads to many errors of conception and thus the very foundation of magickal thought is corrupted from the outset.

Magickal esotericism recognizes that our reality has a "reality behind the reality". Much talk is made of the so-called Astral plane and its denizens. This plane is thought to be composed of "finer" energies and matter than the physical world and it is super-imposed in space and time over the realm of the physical. Every physical thing has a connected Astral counterpart that can be affected directly from the Astral plane, especially living creatures. There are a few disciplines in magick that deal either with directly travelling in the Astral realms or sensing Astral energies and beings while the observer is still in the physical realm. Many magick rituals are presumed to manipulate these Astral energies to propagate changes "down" to the physical world.

The Astral realms are analogous to our current understandings of 4th Density, but they differ in one very important way. The seven different densities described by the Cassiopaeans can be thought of as a spectrum of consciousness with 1st Density being a pure lack of consciousness, or sleeping consciousness, and 7th Density a state of pure consciousness with all the other densities falling in between on a scale where the "higher" densities are expressed in a state of more consciousness relative to "lower" densities. Magick does not make this distinction of consciousness with regards to the Astral realms, though there are some interesting correlations between densities and the planes of existence described in magick.

For instance, the Astral plane is considered the realm of illusion where each thought of imagination becomes a reality for the thinker. This idea is very similar to the concepts of variability of physicality in 4th Density as explained by the Cassiopaeans. Also, magick talks about a mental plane of pure thought which is assumed to exist "beyond" or "higher than" the Astral realms. This mental plane seems similar to the concept of 6th Density. And finally, in magick there is a realm of pure "spirit" or unity beyond the mental plane which corresponds loosely with 7th Density. Magick does not really address the notion of a "plane of recycling" such as 5th Density, though there is the Abyss from kaballah and Enochian philosophy that roughly corresponds to 5th Density. Also, magickal philosophy lumps first through third densities into the "plane of physicality" without making much distinction between them.

Magick does not bring consciousness into the equation concerning the ideas of the planes of existence. The Astral realm is a realm of imagination and emotion and illusion, while the mental plane is a plane consisting only of thoughts and the plane of spirit is the ineffable and ultimate plane of God beyond time, space, and thought. No where are these realms regarded in terms of gradations of understanding, knowledge, and awareness. And while there is some idea of two currents of energy flow in the universe, they are expressed in terms of physicality vs. spirituality instead of STS vs. STO. This last discrepancy has some special consequences.

STS and STO are harmoniously balanced concepts that involve the complex interplay of the tiered hierarchy of STS and the heterarchical network of STO. These two energy flows combine in each density from 2nd to 6th with STO flowing "upward" toward 7th and STS flowing "downward" toward 1st. No density from 2nd to 6th is considered to have "more" of STS vs. STO or vice versa, they are in dynamic balance. There is no direct correlation between density and direction of energy flow (ie. STS or STO).

Magickal philosophy does have a good definition of STS from a 3rd Density perspective, though it is not termed as such. Magick considers individuals who are completely absorbed with selfish goals and desires to be suitable only for black magickal endeavors. Those individuals are wholly unable to embark on the "higher" journey toward spirit because of their attachment to the mortal self. Such individuals cling to their mortal selves in fear and dread and they seek only to verify and validate their own wishful thinking by acts of lust and hatred.

When we look at those who are inclined toward spirituality and immortality, at first we seem to see something entirely different occurring with these individuals. This group speaks in lofty tones about dedicating their mortal selves in service to the "higher self" by engaging in time-consuming and costly rituals designed for this purpose. In fact, rituals are a shortcut motivated by wishful thinking and elitism. This group of individuals seek to "horde" spiritual power for themselves.

Their is no concept of an open network of people in white magick, sharing lessons and experiences and knowledge thereby assisting the esoteric growth of all parties involved. Instead either a progressive hierarchy relationship dominates the flow of energies in white magick, or an everybody-for-themselves mentality. This path will, indeed, increase the consciousness and awareness of the practitioner if perseverance is practiced, but the individual will raise to the next density as an STS being. Letting go of the mortal self does not necessarily equate with STO. In short, the concept of Service To Others does not exist in magick, white magick is just another form of STS.

A lack of proper consideration for the hyperdimensional aspect of our reality and an acute ignorance of STO vs. STS concepts in magick obviously precludes the existence of the idea of 4th Density overseers controlling our world. There is mention of demons and "lower" spirit entities, but not in the sense of an over-arching system of control over humanity. Hence, magick is blind to the control mechanisms put in place to dominate our every move and thought, as well as the constant drain of energy from each individual human being. Magick does not recognize the prison of illusion carefully constructed by our hyperdimensional controllers that we find ourselves incarcerated in and thus followers of magick are doomed to suffer the deceptions of the Lizard beings and stay under their yoke of domination.

Detailed analysis of the major parts of magick

Israel Regardie describes four main components to the system of magick according to the Golden Dawn. First, there is the practice of divination primarily in the forms of tarot readings, Geomancy, and astrology. Divination is thought to enhance the intuition and self-knowledge of the practitioner. Second, the methods of evoking entities from the spirit realms and gazing into the inner realms are intended for equilibrating the different psychological aspects of the lower self. Thirdly, the invocation of god-forms and spiritual forces into the practitioner is thought to spiritually strengthen the soul and bring about contact with one's higher nature. And last, initiation rituals presumably provide a spiritual "boost" to the aspirant along the path toward spirit. Each of these components have special considerations and effects in light of the Cassiopaean material.

Divination

Regardie has this to say about divination: "[...] the practice of divination when conducted aright has as its objective the development of the inner psychic faculty of intuition. [...] When carried on for a sufficiently long period of time, the practice builds slowly but efficiently a species of bridge between the consciousness of man and that deeper hidden part of his psyche of which usually he is not aware - the unconscious, or higher self. In these deeper spiritual aspects of his nature are the divine roots of discrimination, spiritual discernment, and lofty wisdom."

I hope the reader has caught what Mr. Regardie is saying above; he is saying that interpreting a deck of cards with symbols on them, or lines in the sand (Geomancy), or the positions of planets and stars is equivalent to the practices of discernment, perspicacity and "thinking with a hammer". In fact, we are to use divination to develop our "psychic faculty of intuition". Nevermind that reality appears to be fluid and non-deterministic with respect to the future (which throws divinatory predictions out the window). Nevermind that interpreting divinatory readings has nothing to do with facts and real observations and real research. Nevermind that in this reality we must rely on more than just our intuition to make progress along the path of esoteric development. And nevermind that the 4th Density STS controllers would love to have us all listen to a (projected from 4D) "voice within" that tells us what to think and how to see the world instead of thinking with a hammer and researching facts and putting the pieces of the puzzle together with real thought and real effort.

Divination is highly subject to the ravages of wishful thinking and subjective pre-conceptions if practiced by itself. The "diviner" can see what he wants and validate his viewpoint as intuition. While it seems to be true that some people do have a very developed sense of intuition, this must always be checked with external observation and research. Humans are too vulnerable to outside influences and internal distortion. Indeed, Regardie gives us a clue to this when he writes: "The object of divination is quite simply, then, the construction of a psychic mechanism whereby this source of inspiration and life may be made accessible to the ordinary consciousness, to the ego." We know quite well that Man's ego is very prone to wishful thinking and only seeing what it wants to see. What criteria should be used to distinguish between our internal intuition and external influence that seems like internal intuition and our ego's own wishful thinking? And how can our selves or any others be able to have any faith in our intuition if we cannot support it with facts and research or even fair reasoning? More importantly, why should our selves or any others have faith in our intuition if we don't even make the effort to research our intuitive findings?

It should be noted that no real facts or research come into play in the practice of divination making the results completely relative and subjective unless subjected to verification and correlation with other knowledge. In short, divination does not by itself lead to useful, objective knowledge or understanding of self or anything else. It does not by itself develop in the diviner the keen ability of objective discernment, in fact, the opposite is developed - a lazy dependence on "intuition" (or wishful thinking). There is no hard work involved. This presents a danger to the diviner as it encourages wishful thinking and the absorption of false/subjective information instead of objective truth. Perhaps it would be useful to heed the Cassiopaean's warnings here that no knowledge is better than false knowledge.

continued next post.

AH said:
Evocation

It is with this particular discipline that we enter one of the more dangerous aspects of magick. Using some or another form of divination to gain "self-knowledge" through intuition, the practitioner will have identified aspects of his character and psyche that are deficient, if not outright damaged. Magick borrows here from modern psychological theory the idea of complexes. These complexes of personality are said to have the characteristics of individual entities and magick uses this rationale to define them as "astral spirits". These "possessing spirits" are then evoked into physical form and commanded to "let there be peace between me and thee. And be thou ever ready to come and obey my will, whether it be by a ceremony or but by a gesture." This process, according to magickal theory, is the process whereby one can start to equilibrate the defective portions of one's internal psychology.

We will use Regardie's own words here to define the idea of complexes.

"The term 'complexes' has achieved a fairly wide notoriety during the last quarter of a century since the circulation of the theories of Freud and Jung. It means an aggregation or group of ideas in the mind with a strong emotional charge, capable of influencing conscious thought and behaviour. [...] Over and above this definition, however, is the more subtle one of a group of ideas or feelings congregating about a significant or dominant psychic theme, such as sex or the need to overcome inferior feelings, or some psychic wound of childhood, typing or locking up nervous energy. Thus, as a result of repression, we may find a complex of which the possessor is totally unconscious - a complex expressing itself in a sense of insecurity, obsession or morbid unreasonable fears, and persistent anxiety. Moreover, a constellation of feelings and moods and emotional reactions may exist which have become so powerful and yet so obnoxious to reason as to have become completely split off from the main stream of the personality. What modern psychology calls a complex in this sense, the ancient psychology of Magic[k], which had its own system of classification and nomenclature, named a Spirit."

Regardie mentions the analytical method of modern psychology for dealing with these complexes:

"We encourage the patient to narrate freely his life history, to delineate in detail his early experiences in connection with his father and mother, his reactions to brothers and sisters, to school and playmates and the entire environment. He is asked to dwell particularly on his emotional reaction to these earlier experiences, to re-live them in his imagination, to recount and analyse his feelings towards them. Moreover, his dreams at the time of analysis are subjected to a careful scrutiny. [...] In this way the patient is enabled to realize 'objectively' the nature of this complex. He must detach himself from it for a short space of time. And this critical objective examination of it, this understanding of its nature and the means whereby it came into being, enables him, not once and for all, but gradually and with the passage of time, to oust it from his ways of thinking."

Then Regardie points out a different method for dealing with these complexes, the process of evocation. Using this method, the aspirant seeks to give objective form to his complexes in the appearance of spirit entities. Magickal theory postulates that while one is unaware of one's psychological complexes, one cannot master or control them. But if one could make these complexes tangible and appear in objective form, then one could control these aspects of one's self directly and "by means of transcendental symbols and formal processes of Magic[k]".

Regardie sums it up thusly,

"To recapitulate: the purpose of evocation is that some portion of the human psyche which has become deficient in a more or less important quality is made intentionally to stand out, as it were. Given body and name by the power of the stimulated will and imagination and exuded astral substance, it is, to continue to use metaphor, specially nourished by the warmth and sustenance of the sun, and given water and food that it may grow and flourish."

Now here we must differentiate between two different but related and similar looking phenomenon. Complexes as theorized in modern psychology can exist for many reasons, all psychological. These phenomena can result from traumatic episodes in one's life, but more often from mental and emotional programming that we are all subjected to from birth. Nearly everything that we are taught by society, by our parents, by our peers and siblings, is a form of programming that effects how we think and feel. Quite often, the programming causes deficiencies and maladies in our personality that will later require some form of effort to cure. If left unchecked, they can spiral into severe mental and emotional illnesses. This occurrence would be analogous to what happens to one's health when one eats the wrong foods that either cause nutritional deficiencies or a buildup of toxic substances. The distribution and composition of mental and emotional illnesses in our population can very widely and individually due to differences in culture, subculture, region, income, religion, race, sex, personal experiences and a host of other reasons. Complexes of the psychological variety seem to be very real.

There is another form of complex that generally takes on the appearance of a psychological complex, it is called spirit attachment. This kind of complex is caused when a real and external entity "latches" onto a person. This happens in the world of subtle energies normally invisible to our ordinary physical senses, and thus the victim human is usually not consciously aware that an entity has attached itself. The entity then drains energy from the person through the attachment and subtly affects the psychological disposition of the victim. This can show up in personality disorders and peculiarities that almost exactly mimics true psychological disorders. Many of these entities are the remnants of personalities from humans who were previously alive and breathing in the physical world. The disorder or disorders that then manifest in the living victim are usually related to disorders or obsessions possessed by the entity in physical life. The other main class of attaching entites are altogether different and always malevolent. The disorders that manifest from these latter attachments are usually severe and related to the nature of the possessing entity. These latter kind of attachments are normally called demonic possession. Quite a bit of evidence exists that seems to confirm the phenomenon of spirit attachment and possession. Normal psychological methods of dealing with complexes arising from spirit attachment rarely work due to the external nature of the complex's origin and the inherently internal nature of therapeutic methods.

Having laid out what we know about psychological complexes, spirit attachment, and magickal theory, we can begin to understand exactly what kind of effects evocation may have in its application. In the case of complexes acquired in the "normal" fashion through trauma and social programming, magick suggests the use of "banishing" rituals for ridding oneself of these maladies and deficiencies instead of reflection, honest effort and hard work. Where does one gain any knowledge from "banishing" one's psychoses away with a few words and gestures? How does performing this kind of a ritual equal or exceed (according to Regardie) the results of hard work and vigilant effort towards changing one's thoughts and emotions?

Of course, it sounds awfully good to our lazy egos. Walk around in a circle a few times, say some arcane words and concentrate on a piece of glass for a little while and poof, problem solved. But this is a trap. No ritual can ever be equal to honest and persistent work on one's self. At best, one would simply be spinning one's wheels and never getting anywhere, and at worst, one could be led down the dangerous path of egoism by a belief that taking this kind of a shortcut will cure one's problems. Performing rituals instead of doing hard work on one's self is the easy way out and does not lead to Ascension.

The situation with spirit attachment is potentially much more dangerous when utilizing the process of evocation. Regardie tells us that the complexes that have been objectively externalized by the process of evocation "are once more assimilated into consciousness. No longer are they independent spirits roaming in the astral world, or partial systems dwelling in the unconscious, disrupting the individual's conscious life. They are brought back once more into the personality, where they become useful citizens so to speak, integral parts of the psyche". He also tells us that "At the conclusion of the operation [evocation], [the entity] is absorbed deliberately and consciously back into the operator".

Excuse me?

We are being told here to invite entities that are, in fact, external and separate in origin from us and whose very nature is to drain us, INTO our selves by our own free will. It makes one wonder who came up with that idea and who would benefit most from this deception. Certainly not the one being drained.

Hopefully the reader can see the con game being played here and who is playing it.

The one way that we third density humans can escape the power structures of the fourth density STS beings that control our world is by increasing our knowledge and understanding and awareness of our selves. Thus, the 4D STS controllers have gone to tremendous efforts to deflect the seeker from true self knowledge by carefully constructing religions and philosophies and "magickal processes" that either keeps one "spinning one's wheels" on useless ideas and platitudes, or worse, practices that actually drain the seeker of vital energy. Working on one's self requires a tremendous amount of energy of which each individual has a limited supply. Therefore conservation of energy is very important to the true seeker. But magick would have us wasting this energy on rituals that will get us precisely nowhere and open invitations to hungry entities that will come and feast on us by our own free will. This keeps us soft and unenlightened so the 4D STS can come in and mop up with minimal effort on their part. Pretty neat trick, huh?

Spirit Vision

Regardie calls the magickal technique of "vision" a variation of evocation in the sense that "it, too, has as its objective the necessary assimilation of the unconscious content of the psyche into normal consciousness." This technique involves a form of imaginative meditation where the practitioner's imagination is stimulated in such a way as to produce a "waking dream" with full consciousness. Regardie points out that interpreting the dream is important. "Acquaintance with the methods of Jung's symbolic analysis of dreams and spontaneous fantasies may be extremely useful here, providing a useful adjunct to the Qabalistic reference of symbols to the ten 'Sephiroth' of the Tree of Life."

The actual technique as described by Regardie has the practitioner staring at one or more "elemental symbols" that each represent one of the five magickal elements - earth, air, fire, water, and spirit. When the practitioner can actively hold the image in memory, "The shape is then to be enlarged until it seems tall enough for him to visualize himself walking through it. Then he must permit the fantasy faculty of the mind full and unimpeded play. What is particularly important is that at this stage he must vibrate certain divine and archangelic names which tradition ascribes to that particular symbol. [...] In this way, he enters imaginatively or clairvoyantly by means of a vision, into the elemental realm corresponding to the nature of the symbol he has chosen." This vision takes place entirely within the practitioner's mind and can apparently be quite detailed and fantastic. Presumably, the content of the vision corresponds to aspects of the elemental realm being visited.

Regardie is very explicit about the purpose of using this technique.

"By employing element after element, he acquires a sympathetic contact with the understanding of the several hierarchical planes existing within Nature, and thus widens tremendously the sphere of his consciousness. [...] By following such a vision or fantasy technique the candidate's ordinary consciousness is enabled to cross the otherwise impenetrable barrier subsisting between it and the unconscious. [...] Entering these various psychic levels by way of an imaginative projection is analagous to forming an association track by means of which idea, inspiration, and vitality are made available to consciousness. [...] A wide range of knowledge and feeling is thereby opened up and assimilated without strain or difficulty to the advantage and spiritual development of the individual."

Here we have a "controlled fantasy". Concentrating on specific symbols and audial "vibrations" of magickal names help put the practitioner into a form of trance. Then a fantasy is engaged in according to a set group of correspondences.

Presumably the subconscious supplies the symbols to the conscious mind for its perusal. And this in turn is supposed to open the practitioner up to widened "sphere of consciousness". And it all works "without strain or difficulty"! Hopefully the reader can see that this is STS at its best, wishful thinking that one is gaining knowledge and awareness with no strain or effort.

It seems very probable that the great inventors of magick stumbled upon (or were taught) certain symbols, both visual and auditoryl, that would evoke specific reactions from the subconscious mind according to archetypes and conceptual currents that are already present to some degree or another in mainstream society. This amounts to a parlor trick of smoke and mirrors, but is being touted as an avenue for bringing one's conscious mind into closer contact with the subconscious. Indeed, this probably happens, but all it really shows is the mechanical nature of the subconscious mind, or at least the part that this technique makes contact with.

Another possibility is that the symbols and sounds have been designed to "program" the mind in a certain way that evokes these specific correspondences. Saying that this has brought one closer to one's subconscious then reinforces the programming. Note that the correspondences that are evoked in the dream are constrained according to a predetermined set of correspondences. And who determined this set of correspondences? The masters of magick who have adopted the qabala.

This technique poses a danger to the practitioner because it proposes to "widen" one's "sphere of consciousness" using a constrained set of symbols coupled with fantasy. Besides the contradiction of how a specific and limited set of correspondences can "widen" one's consciousness, this "widening" works in lieu of real information and real understanding and real effort. Remember that Regardie said, "A wide range of knowledge and feeling is thereby opened up and assimilated without strain or difficulty to the advantage and spiritual development of the individual." We are led here to believe that fantasy (wishful thinking) and feelings will bring true knowledge. And further, this can be accomplished with little effort from the practitioner. I think most people would, indeed, agree that daydreaming is mostly effortless.

The technique of vision is another ploy to keep us busy while fourth density STS moves in and manipulates our fantasies. We are encouraged to daydream instead of practice real self-observation and self presence. We are told to fantasize about "magickal correspondences" instead of researching something important and rooting out the predator in its every guise. How convenient for our controllers. Another ploy to drain us and waste our time of our own free will.

Invocation

At first look, the concept of invocation seems to be the least offensive of magickal practices. Here the practitioner is seeking a unification with deity, a "drawing down" of the divine forces into the mind and awareness of the aspirant. A "surrender" of one's self to divinity by seeking divinity. But the practice of invocation is arguably the most revealing aspect of magick. It is the ultimate act of Service To Self precisely because it seeks to impose the will of the seeker on the ultimate consciousness of God in an effort to identify with divinity and "absorb" the spiritual qualities of divinity.

Regardie is shameless in his description:

"Using the plan of the Tree of Life as his guide, the magic[k]ian invokes the lower gods or archangels, as they are named in another system, desirous of mingling his own life with, and surrendering his own being to, the greater and more extensive life of the God. Thus, his spiritual perceptions become finer and more sensitive, and his consciousness becomes with time accustomed to the high tension of the divine force flowing through him. His interior evolution proceeding, he invokes the god of the 'Sephirah' or plane immediately above. Following the same procedure, he attempts to assimilate his own essence, his own integrated consciousness, to that of the divinity he has invoked. And so on - until finally he stands upon the lofty Darien peak of spiritual realization, united with the transcendental life of infinity, feeling with universal love and compassion, conscious of all life and every thing as himself with supreme vision and power. As Iamblichus, the Neoplatonic theurgist, once expressed it: 'If the essence and perfection of all good are comprehended in the gods, and the first and ancient power of them is with us priests [ie. theurgists or magicians (Regardie's note)] and if by those who similarly adhere to more excellent natures and genuinely obtain a union with them, the beginning and end of all good is earnestly pursued; if this be the case, here the contemplation of truth, and the possession of intellectual science are to be found. And a knowledge of the gods is accompanied with ... the knowledge of ourselves.'"

Several things stand out from this paragraph. First, the act of invoking is necessarily an act of compulsion, a "command" to divinity. The absurdity of a situation where a cosmically limited and helpless human is "commanding" the divine force to "flow" through him is laughable were it not so sad. The key word above would seem to be "desirous" which leads to anticipation and constraint, constraint of divinity, pure STS. Also, the very notion of commanding or even asking the divine force to "flow" through one would imply that it is not already. This implication is not consistent with something else that Regardie mentions: "Magic conceives of divinity as Spirit and Light and Love. It is an all-pervasive and omnipresent vital force, permeating all things, sustaining every life from the most minute electron to the largest nebula of mind-staggering dimensions. It is the primal consciousness in which we live and move and have our being." If this is so, then why would we need to invoke divinity? Isn't it thus already? Or perhaps it is hubris and egoism on the part of the magickian to think one may command divinity?

And again, Regardie is saying above that one may gain true knowledge from the practice of invocation. Knowledge of the "gods" and of self, in fact. How exactly does one gain knowledge about one's self by imagining oneself to be unified with God? How exactly does pretending to be a god make one "conscious of all life and every thing as himself with supreme vision and power"? This sounds like wishful thinking. Invocation does not unify the invoker with God, it seeks to humanize and thus kill God by bringing God down to our level. Regardie: "The totality of these methods conspire to exalt the consciousness of the operator, to lift up his mind by no devious or uncertain route to a nobler interior plane where is a perception of the meaning and transcendental nature and being of the god." More wishful thinking. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it were that easy to be exalted toward divinity without real work and real knowledge?

Some aspects of the process of invocation deserve special attention. Regardie writes:

"Most important of all is the imaginative faculty. This must be trained to visualize symbols and images with the utmost clarity, ease, and precision. [...] The name of the god or archangel is meanwhile frequently vibrated. This vibration serves two ends. One, to keep the mind well concentrated on the ideal form by means of repetition. Two, the vibration awakens in the depths of the microcosmic consciousness that magic[k]al faculty which is akin or corresponds to its macrocosmic power. Rhythmic breathing likewise is undertaken so as to tranquilize mind and body, and to open the subtler parts of the inner nature of the omni-present all-permeating life. Visualizations of the letters of the Name, moreover, are practiced."

These techniques amount to nothing less than mind programming using specific symbols and sounds engineered by fourth density STS masterminds. Programming that opens up the mind of the practitioner to accept whatever information and feelings the controllers see fit to insert, not to mention spirit attachments and demonic possession.

Once again, we see a strategy for duping the practitioner into freely giving up his free will. Regardie:

"As concentration and reflection become more intense and profound, the body becomes vitalized by streams of dynamic energy and power. The mind, too, is invaded by light, great intensity of feeling, and inspiration."

This is precisely how STS manipulates, by using feelings and inspiration and tricks that make one feel "vitalized by streams of dynamic energy and power". It seems interesting that the word "invaded" is used above. Invaded, indeed, but with the free will of the practitioner.

This magickal technique is touted as being able to change or evolve the consciousness of the practitioner with nothing more than an acute form of imagination combined with some hypnotic techniques in lieu of real work and real effort on one's self. What seems to be more true is that the mind of the practitioner is altered according to the designs of the fourth density STS controllers.

But for what purpose does magick say to practice the technique of invocation? Regardie:

"By the clothing of one's own astral form with the ideal figure of the god, now vitalized by the descent of the invoked force, it is held that man may be assumed or exalted into the very bosom of godhead, and so gradually return, with the acquisition of his own humanity, to that unnameable mysterious Root wherefrom originally he came."

Notice that it is necessary in this technique for "the descent of the invoked force". It has been said elsewhere that Man should always seek to rise as He IS the "descended form" of God. God does not descend to man according to man's whim or fancy, for God has already descended in the form of Man and it is our task to ascend back to divinity. So what does one truly gain from using this technique? Knowledge? If so, knowledge of what?

Hopefully the reader can see here that this technique is a trick that utilizes one's own subjective imagination to invoke feelings of exaltation "into the very bosom of godhead". No objective knowledge can be gained from this exercise except perhaps an appreciation for the capabilities of our imagination. If one could just imagine that one has attained "to that unnameable mysterious Root" and gain greater spiritual and objective knowledge, then there would already be a great many wise people on this planet. Obviously, this is not the case. This important technique of magick is nothing short of wishful thinking and pure hubris of the ego. Magickal invocation is another trap.

Initiation

If magick is a spiritual drug, then magickal initiation is the dealer. Initiation rituals in magick are intended to bring the aspirant "into the fold". They are intended as a "spiritual push" to the prospective magickian, a "push" that one allegedly cannot gain on one's own. Someone already initiated into the "mysteries" of magick must impart this spiritual boost to the aspirant.

Again, we refer to Regardie:

"Over and above all these methods, or, more accurately, combining these techniques, is a final phase of Magic which I propose only to touch upon in brief - Initiation. The necessity and rationale of this process depends upon the postulated ability of a trained initiate to impart something of his own illumination and spiritual power to a candidate by means of a ceremony. Such a magnetic transmission of power is conceived to stir up the inner faculties of the candidate".

Two things stand out here. First that a "trained initiate" is trying to impart something, in other words change something within the candidate, by use of ceremony. Ceremony is not imparting knowledge on the candidate, nor providing enlightened discussion or instruction, nor allowing the candidate the chance to change as a result of self motives and efforts. So how exactly does a ceremony "stir up the inner faculties"? Perhaps they just serve to convince one that this has happened when, in fact, it has not. The second thing to note is that magick requires a prospective candidate to be completely dependent on those already trained and experienced in magick. This should remind one of the feeding hierarchy of STS.

In magick, it is not enough to have just one initiation usually given when one is first introduced into the tradition. Many initiations are required over time to constantly reinforce to the initiate that magick is the way to enlightenment and that one needs assistance from more advanced initiates. Regardie says this:

"Magic in the hands of a trained and experienced Magus is the means whereby that eclipse of the inner light may be overcome. By means of several initiations, the seeds of awakening are sown within the soul. Later they are fanned and stimulated into an active living flame lighting the brain, illuminating the soul, and providing the necessary guidance to accomplish the purpose of incarnation."

Exactly what does it mean to sow "seeds of awakening"? Regardie sheds some light on this for us:

"The seed of the light is sown deeply within him by way of suggestions embodied in ritual speeches so that, time and devotion to the work acting as incubating agents, it may grow and blossom into the full-grown tree of illumination and divine union."

So here we have our answer, the power of suggestion. "Ritual speech" is used in conjunction with the physical movements and visual symbols of the initiation ceremony to "persuade" the candidate to take up a path of magick. The suggestions are strengthened, or "incubated" as Regardie puts it, by time spent between the initiation rituals studying and practicing magick.

Initiation amounts to group programming. Usually initiation ceremonies are carried out by a group of practicing magickians for the supposed benefit of the candidate. The words uttered, the symbols displayed, and the actions performed in the ceremony serve to program the candidate according to the system of magick. A group carrying out this programming generally makes a bigger impression on the aspirant and causes the programming to be more deeply ingrained. The various levels of initiation ceremonies serve as "markers" for one's progress and therefore placement in the group thus necessarily setting up a hierarchy within the group. These "markers of progress" also serve as nice badges of wishful thinking for the ego.

Magick is quite insistent that very few people can ever make any progress without initiation ceremonies. Regardie:

"As Psellus, another Neoplatonist once remarked of Magic, 'Its function is to initiate or perfect the human soul by the power of materials here on earth, for the supreme faculty of the soul cannot by its own guidance aspire to the sublimest intuitions, and to the comprehension of Divinity.' [...] Since the divine principles of man are obscured and latent within him, so that consciousness, of itself and by itself, is unable to climb to the distant heights of spiritual intimacy with universal life."

We see here that the prospective practitioner is convinced that one cannot make any true headway in spiritual matters without first acceding to the rites of initiation. This belief binds the aspirant into the physical reality of the group and solidifies one's place in the hierarchy, thereafter making one subject to the predations of the group and those higher in the hierarchy.

Conclusion, Final Analysis, and Personal Note

It seems that we can add one more thought system to the ever-growing pile of systems designed by fourth density STS to deceive humanity and enforce the Matrix Control System. In some respects, magick employs more of the truth about reality in its deceptions than most systems, which makes it all the more dangerous. Magick was created especially for the more stubborn seeker who is not easily satisfied with the feel-good platitudes and ignorant fear-mongering of so-called organized religions. Magick is arguably the cream of the crop for the myriad of New Age thought systems.

What makes magick so dangerous is that it offers almost a mirror image of real esoteric work.

Comparing magick's philosophies of aspiring to divinity and the higher self to those of Mouravieff, Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, Castaneda, and even the Cassiopaean material as expanded upon and added to by Laura and Ark, we see many similarities. And at first glance, the differences between the two philosophies seem only like surface detail, but in fact the differences are profound and mean nothing less than the difference between the STO path and the STS path. The devil is truly in the details. But it takes work and much contemplation to see it.

Magick touts the ancient expression to "Know Thyself" as a necessary process preceding any real magickal work. But the methods proposed for this exercise involve almost exclusively relying on divination techniques without comparing the knowledge gained this way to "outside" information and understandings.
In fact, some others say that if the information from divination varies greatly from outside information, then we are to trust our intuitions instead of our intellect. The great problem with this is that many people are able to very easily substitute their own wishful thinking for intuition, not to mention the possibility of mental manipulation from external STS sources. Divination and intuition are not adequate and complete substitutes for the process of gathering external knowledge from many sources, thinking with a hammer, and finally letting our intuition contribute to our understanding.

When real magickal work commences, it is for the supposed purpose of "equilibrating" and healing the psychology of the practitioner using the methods of evocation and invocation. The idea of equilibrating and healing the psychology of the aspirant is a genuine esoteric aim, but the methods of evocation and invocation are fundamentally flawed and possibly even dangerous for the reasons already stated. It is ironic that Regardie writes:

"It is in vain that the wine of the gods is poured into old cracked vessels. We must make certain that the vessels are intact and strong, capable of retaining and not spilling the wine poured from above."

Again, a valid esoteric idea, but ironic because it would seem that magick serves to actually worsen the condition of the aspirant causing further "aging and cracking" of one's vessel.

And what exactly is the end goal of all this magickal work? What does it mean to pour the "wine of the gods" into a "vessel"? Here magick reverently speaks of one's higher self, otherwise refered to as the Holy Guardian Angel. Regardie writes:

"This is the central core of the individuality, the root of the unconscious. Before union with the Infinite may be invisaged, it is necessary that every principle in the human constitution be united so that man becomes one united consciousness, and not a disconnected series of separate discrete consciousness [little i's]. The intelligence of the physical cells comprising the body [motor center], the principle of the emotions and feelings [emotional center], the sphere of the mind itself [intellectual center], these must be united and bound together [magnetic center] by a conscious realization of the true nature of the self employing them, the higher Genius [Real I]. Integrity produced through the agency of the telestic or initiatory rites, then the whole human being, the entire man, may set forth upon that lengthy but incomparable bright road which leads to the end, and to the beginning also, of life. Then, and only then, is man able to realize the meaning of life, and the purpose of his multitudinous incarnations on earth. No longer is a vague mysticism countenanced and idealized as a cowardly escape from the difficulties and turmoils of this life. With these latter he is now capable of dealing and, moreover, of completely mastering them, so that no longer do they enslave him. By no ties, either of attachment or disgust, is he bound to the duties of this earth - ties which must necessitate his further and continued incarnation until he has successfully severed them. [...] then the next magical step in evolution is possible of recognition and achievement - the conscious return of man to the divine Light from which he came."

Lofty words, indeed!

If only magick could really deliver what is here promised, then we would have one more valid path to esoteric enlightenment. Unfortunately, these words are an empty promise uttered from the lips of our fourth density STS masters tempting us forward toward a path that leads only to a firm position within the STS hierarchy. These cruel controllers hold up the carrot of truth and real enlightenment, only to pull it away when one gets too close, leaving one in darkness, confusion, and pain. Magick is the mobius strip designed to make us chase our tails in circles until we are too drained and exhausted to seek real truth and real enlightenment.

On a more personal note, I would like the reader to notice very carefully Regardie's words directly above. Those who have studied or read Laura's work, and any of the works that she has drawn from, will realize that Regardie is here presenting a framework that very much resembles real esoteric work. I personally was very familiar with this framework when I encountered the Cassiopaea material and Laura's work, so one could well imagine that I would think there was, indeed, something to this Casssiopaean business. In my mind, this new material only complemented what I already knew and thought. Of course, eventually I encountered the warnings and statements against ritual and magick and a burning desire to figure out what was going on was kindled in myself.

Several possibilites seemed evident. My first thought was that Laura and the Quantum Future School had just not had much exposure to the philosophies of magick, "how could they have exposure to magick and not see how complementary the two materials were?" I reasoned. After reading more material, I quickly threw out that reasoning and was faced with another prospect. One was wrong and one was right. Though the philosophies agreed on many major points, there was still some rather important disagreements, especially concerning ritual. Thus the two main possibilities presented themselves in sharp contrast to each other, either Laura and company were wrong, or magick was wrong. Of course, I had my biases, but I also had to know the truth and I knew I didn't have enough information to determine that.

Thus I threw myself whole-heartedly into Laura's work. I first read the last seven articles from the Adventure series because of advice given in one of the smaller articles that I initially encountered. From this, I realized a much more in depth investigation into Laura's work needed to be conducted for myself, and I decided that in order to give the material a fair shake, I needed to get to know the woman who brought this material to light. Thus I began with the Amazing Grace series. I drove myself night and day through this series and then the Wave series and the rest of the Adventures series. At the end, I still did not have my answers, they were not handed to me wholesale in any one part of the voluminous information that I had read. It was then that I learned my first real lesson about true esoteric work.

The only way I was able to find the answers was through my own efforts. This required gaining an understanding of both magick and the Cassiopaean material. I had already spent many years on magickal theory, so I knew I had to buckle down and try to understand and assimilate Laura's work. Only after I gained some understanding of her work did the answers become availabe to me, but even then I've had to search long and hard for them. I will say that the hardest part was overcoming the subjective biases toward magick that I had built up over the years. My mind kept wanting to interpret the Cassiopaean material in terms of magick. And here I learned my second real lesson about true esoteric work, one has to first divest one's self of all attachments that are not objective truth before one can truly embark on a true esoteric path. This is the moral bankruptcy that Mouravieff and Gurdjieff mention. I did not truly understand that concept until after I had begun my search for answers in earnest and ran up against the obstacles of my own attachment to magick. And I should also say that it was only my sincerity and yearning for truth that allowed me to finally see and overcome those obstacles.

So, to those who are honest and sincere seekers, I would say take heart and take faith that the universe will take care of things precisely as they should be taken care of as long as you are actively being true to your Self. Mouravieff sums it up nicely:

"The freedom of choice and the initiative demanded of the seeker bring a danger: that of taking the false for the true; the impure for the pure, allowing himself to become subject to the scandal of 'powers', etc. When such mistakes are committed by a pure and ardent heart as the result of a sincere error, they do not in themselves hold mortal danger. He will be warned in time even if he persists in his error. The case of Saint Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus gives us a convincing example.

"The real danger, which can lead to mortal sin, to a definite check, occurs when an impure heart seeks to be served by higher psychic forces for its own egoistic ends. This is a quagmire."

AH said:
Notes on Ritual

The following are a few quotes from The Gospel According to Science by
Piergiorgio Odifreddi, Chapter One: The Diversity of Religious Experience,
pp 27-30. Translated from the French by Henry See for educational purposes:

Mysticism is an effort to establish a direct communication with the divine and to have an immediate intuition of the transcendent; it is therefore a personal and subjective attitude based upon an interior experience.

From a linguistic point of view, "mysticism" (from the Greek mustês, “initiate”) has the same root as "mystery" and "mystification". The three notions denote something obscure, enigmatic and inexplicable, that has historically put the mystical path in opposition to the rational path in the East as well as the West.

From the psychological point of view, the experience of the transcendent appears as a negation of the exterior world and a way out of this world via an illusory satisfaction of primordial desires. The experience of the transcendent is thus typical of those who have a sense of reality that is little developed and who show to the contrary an excessive interest for their own subjectivity: in one word, the adolescent and the psychotic. As with the mystic, the adolescent and the psychotic don’t shy away from the use of auxiliary techniques that have the goal of leaving the world by other means, such as drugs and sex (think only in this regard of the Vedic soma and of tantric practices). From the physiological point of view, the ultimate goal of mysticism is to arrive at ecstasy; mysticism is therefore a sublimation of the libido and of the pleasure principle, implicating both the visceral system and the Id, and procures joy and veritable orgasms. We can therefore consider it as the phallic stage of religion.

Ritual is an attempt to obtain control of the natural via the supernatural, by means of techniques that seek to reconcile the spiritual forces that we imagine are behind the functioning of the world. It is a form of superstition that differs from magic only in that it does not seek to control the natural forces directly but works, on the contrary, via spiritual intermediaries. From the psychological point of view, ritual activity seems like a repression of the inner world by means of the repetition of formal and stereotypical actions. It is therefore typical of those who have a sense of reality that is too developed to the detriment of their subjectivity: in one word, the mature man and the neurotic. Thus, ritual and obsessive neurosis are two sides of the same coin; to put it in Freudian terms, religious rites are the manifestation of the collective neurosis, and individual neurosis is the ritual expression of a personal religion.

From the physiological point of view, ritual is expressed by a compulsive repetition and manifests as a dysfunctional activity. It unites the muscular system and the Ego and produces anxiety and a sense of guilt. We can consider it as the anal phase of
religion.

Theology, to finish, is an attempt to penetrate the divine via language, discourse and reasoning: it is therefore an impersonal and abstract study that seeks to understand the absolute in the way that logic and mathematics study ideas or science natural phenomena. Precisely, based upon this resemblance and whether we consider it a deductive or an inductive investigation, we distinguish between a rational or a priori theology on the one hand or a natural or an a posteriori one on the other hand. As an intellectual and cognitive activity, the theology mobilises
the nervous and cerebral systems. It is typical of the balanced and reflective man. We can consider it as the oral phase of religion on the one hand and as final point of arrival of religiosity in old age, after the mystical intemperances of adolescence and
the ritual excesses of maturity.

Our investigation will concentrate exclusively on the epistemological aspects of a natural or rational theology and will not touch upon the psychotic aspects of mysticism and contemplation nor on the neurotic aspects of ritual and action.
These aspects happily come together at certain times: witness the example of Bernard de Clairvaux, the mystic who was not afraid of organizing the crusade of 1147.

It is useless to treat mysticism for the simple reason that it is irrefutable for someone who has had a direct experience and it is indemonstrable for those who have not. The attempts at translating the mystical experience in linguistic formulas have always stumbled upon the inevitable insufficiencies of language.
From an intellectual point of view, they can only evoke the judgements such as that made by Neitzsche in Le Gai Savoir (126): "Mystical explanations pass for profound: the truth is, they are not even superficial."

For analogical reasons, it will also be pointless to look at rites: as with experiences, acts are on a level that is neither linguistic nor rational, and we can not reduce them to such without violence and misunderstanding. As compared with mysticism, that can simulate a great illusion, ritual can not even mask its own concrete pettiness.

Plato had already remarked in his Laws (X, 909 d): the idea that we can win over a divinity by offerings and prayers is to lower them to the level of a guard dog that we can soften up with a mouthful of food and, in this way, and puts them below the
honest man who cannot be bought under the table or via bribes. In one word, for Plato, ritual is a vulgar form of atheism, worse even than the idea that God does not exist or that He does but does not intervene in human affairs.[L'Èvangile selon la science, Piergiorgio Odifreddi, pp 27-30, co 1999, Turin]

In AH's article above, notice this part in particular:

AH said:
But for what purpose does magick say to practice the technique of invocation? Regardie:

"By the clothing of one's own astral form with the ideal figure of the god, now vitalized by the descent of the invoked force, it is held that man may be assumed or exalted into the very bosom of godhead, and so gradually return, with the acquisition of his own humanity, to that unnameable mysterious Root wherefrom originally he came."

Notice that it is necessary in this technique for "the descent of the invoked force". It has been said elsewhere that Man should always seek to rise as He IS the "descended form" of God. God does not descend to man according to man's whim or fancy, for God has already descended in the form of Man and it is our task to ascend back to divinity. So what does one truly gain from using this technique? Knowledge? If so, knowledge of what?

We can get a somewhat better answer as to what the intent is from the final chapter of the Adventures series where the case of Whitley Strieber and his abductors who demand certain "rituals" of him is discussed:

Michael Topper in his Precis on The Good and The Evil, published in the now defunct Thunderbird Journal discusses belief/ritual vs openness/knowledge, love in terms of economy! We thus see the Hermetic connection: As above, so below, and vice versa. We can surmise the agenda above, by observing the dynamics below! [Edited for clarity and brevity, though it's hard to edit Topper since his word usage is so dense.]

Michael Topper said:
In the case of both positive and negative beings of 4th Density, the negotiable currency of their transactions is a bio-psychic energy; the mode of both is accumulation, in the sense of storing and putting such biopsychic energy-capital to work in powering or transforming the centers toward deeper integration and functional unity.

Due to the character of our traditional spiritual and esoteric teachings, we may have a conceptual difficulty understanding how a being of a higher density manages to acquire its status without benefit of any basic heart-development.

Positive beings at 4th density have achieved the necessary intensity and developmental alignment through conscious decisions based on recognition of the abstract propriety of identifiable divine law. […] Such beings display a recognizably "scientific" approach to spiritual considerations; they openly regard Divine Light as a mensurable magnitude. […] Their apparent "coldness" or objectivity is only apparent. They register the distress of others and modify their approach accordingly. […] One need only compare the behavior of truly negative beings to appreciate the difference. In the famous account of Whitley Strieber [there is] an adequate example. […]

In Strieber's account, we witness the astonishing effort to transmute those horrific experiences into a positive outline. Thus Strieber, with almost excruciating transparency invokes the standard "humanistic" saw to the effect that dichotomies of good-and-evil are too simplistic and medieval, truth always being some "gray" blend of opposites; in this way he shields from himself the obvious implications of his ongoing ordeal.

But more importantly, he demonstrates to perfection the procedure of how one "falls into the hands" of the Negative Beings and, by the denial mechanism of 3rd density psychology, creates the belief that "good" things, developmental things, positively proceed from such ordeals. […]

His conclusions, his distillates of what he's learned, insist almost schizophrenically that these entities must in some way have the "good of mankind" at heart, but that through the apparent terrorism of their utterly unworldly appearance and vile behavior they function something on the order of "cosmic zen masters," taking a stick to our stubborn skulls. […] As "proof" of the actually liberating work they're performing, Strieber invokes the fact that owing to his jarring experiences he's "come loose" and is able to sample in waking consciousness the phenomenon of astral travel.

Strieber's inventory of "positive side effects" on the whole describe a definitive list of what would be characterized as distinct inroads in the Negative program of conquest and ultimate Soul-capture. Like diabolical chessmen, Strieber inadvertently shows that the "space beings" have maneuvered and bullied his thoroughly beleaguered psyche into actively choosing the hypothesis with which they've implicitly enveloped him. […]

In further "defending" his tormentors and interpreting their tactics as a strict but ultimately benevolent discipline, Strieber helpfully displays for us one of the common vulnerabilities on which the Negative tactics count, a kind of hook upon which the Soul is sure to be snagged: the persistent intellectual pride which refuses to be counseled when the counsel seems to touch too close to truth; for any suggestion that his entities are plain evil - that he might be being deceived - seems to cause him to clutch his experiences the more covetously, and guard his interpretation jealously from any who might have a revealing word. He proclaims over and again that no one can explain his experiences to him since they're uniquely his, that anyone with another interpretation ipso facto has an ax to grind; and finally, his intellectual superiority makes him uniquely qualified to pioneer this field which he acknowledges sharing with other "abductees," inferentially not so well qualified.

In other words, he invokes the ever popular "its MY truth!"

Topper said:
It is this type of rationalization and self-protective recoil upon which the Negative design counts. It is these psychological properties of 3rd density consciousness which serve all too predictably to convert scenarios of coercion into full volitional acceptance.[Stockholm Syndrome] [Strieber] accepts and defends in full Will, like a snapping terrier protecting its bone against all comers; and that is too bad, because by his own account and according to his public history he is a man of gentle instinct and kind, overtly benevolent traits. […]

The natural question to ask is how, considering factors such as "karma" and psychic "laws" of like attracting like, etc, that an apparently positively-inclined personality such as Strieber should be caught up in the net of Negativity which he details? Isn't his tendency toward "goodness" enough? Is there some unknown element involved in all this which accounts for the seeming collapse of protection that ought to surround a "good man?" […]

In Transformation Strieber recounts the otherworldly interdiction whereby a "voice" bade him refrain forever from sweets, his one true vice. Addicted as he was, Strieber couldn't stop, even though the "beings" engineered circumstances so as to bombard him with dire implications. As a result, one evening he is visited by a malevolent presence which he himself - as always - describes best, i.e. as "monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be." Again, "the sense of being infested was powerful and awful. It was as if the whole house were full of filthy, stinking insects the size of tigers." The entity, rising up beside his bed like a "huge, predatory spider," places something at his forehead and with an electric tingle he is "transported" to a dungeon-like place where his attention is fixed upon a scene of excruciating torture. The victim, a normal looking though quite naked man, is being whipped to shreds amidst agonized screams by a cowled figure. His "entity" explains to him that "he failed to get you to obey him and now he must bear the consequences." This disclosure is followed by a very interesting and significant "assurance" that "it isn't real, Whitty, it isn't real." […]

The purpose of soothing Strieber with such assurance as to the ultimate unreality of the convincing scene experienced, should be familiar to anyone who's heard of the torture tactics employed in any good Banana Republic (i.e. those in which the victim is subjected to excruciating pain on the one hand while being simultaneously stroked and reassured on the other, often by the same party). The object is to elicit the full cooperation of the victim under duress, by making him instinctively gravitate toward the implicit salvation extended through the "motherly" touch demonstrated in that schizoid Grasp. […]

Indeed, Strieber proves himself the compliant guinea pig; even having been told that it's all a thought form, his compassion for the unsuccessful "bidder" persists so that finally he collapses into repentant love for the very roaches that bedevil him. "Again, though, I felt love. Despite all the ugliness and the terrible things that had been done, I found myself longing for them, missing them! How was this possible?" Again, "I regretted the contempt I had shown for its [the other reality's] needs and its laws and felt a desperate desire to make amends. […] I had felt a pain greater than the pain of punishment. It was the pain of their love… I had the sense that they had on my behalf turned away from perfect love, and that they had done this to help me. […] I suspect that the ugliness I had seen last night was not them, but me. I was so ashamed of myself that I almost retched."

Giving Love to such a being is a yielding to the Negative requirements. (As one is also doing when performing rituals.)

Topper said:
Should there remain any reluctance to grasp this point, or some desire to conserve the liberal-humanistic proposal to which Strieber often turns (i.e. to call such things truly Negative or Evil is "simplistic," you know) we find a passage in the Ra Material, that anticipates Strieber's account by years and furnishes a framework before the fact, which not only fits the Strieber-entities' behaviors like a key in a lock, but gives us a needed perspective of evaluation.

On page 21 of Volume III, The Law of One, the Ra entity characterizes a prototypical tactic of the [4th Density STS], that of "bidding." "Bidding" is described in such a way to make it clear that Strieber's experience represents a concrete instance of the phenomenon.

"Bidding" is a contest of will, rendering the consciousness that obeys into enslavement through its own free will. It is a command of obedience, precisely such as that issued without explanation against Strieber's lust for sweets. It's sole purpose is to bend the subject into accepting the command, the actual content of the order being largely beside the point. […] To possess a legion of servants in this way is an actual nourishment to the centers and systems of 4th density; a kind of "food-chain pyramid." […]

Thus we find the Strieber entity virtually paraphrasing the earlier Ra recitation of the modus operandi that identifies the Negative beings - the failure to exact obedience bears punishable consequence. It is a continuing illustration of the way in which the Negative polarity extorts the desired obedience - and thus soul capture - through manipulation of Love.

The higher density positive entities are light beings. The higher density negative entities are "light eaters." Love is light is knowledge. When they induce belief against what is objectively true, they have "eaten" the light-knowledge of the person who has chosen blind belief over fact! When you believe a lie, you have allowed the eating of your energy of awareness! When you do not take the time and trouble to check things out for yourself, to do the research, to compare, to network, to get a consensus, you have given away your power. You have failed in the creative act of learning.

Topper said:
Such beings are associated with darkness because the light- knowledge is drawn into the cavernous "black hole" of their congenital emptiness. […] All the massive, cosmic project they are engaged in in full consciousness and on the grand scale, is ultimately a means of "cornering the market" on energy, monopolizing all the known fields of light or light potential. The expanding order they attempt to impose, the totalitarian control over increasingly large numbers they attempt to exert, is the fantastical and internally self-contradictory project of coercing everything in creation to work for them, to cultivate and keep the fields of their energy-reserves and to furnish self-replenishing "herds" of emotional source-nutriment which can be converted into useful energy or light-capital. Since the negative beings can't generate an important light-energy source themselves, they they use the reserves of the beings effectually harnessed in thrall to them. […]

There is an immediate psychic bond produced by belief. There is an instantaneous linkage and interpenetration with the individual who has chosen to believe a lie. The higher-dimensional beings have subtle, vertical filamental axes fixed on human beings. Those subtle nerve-networks process radiant-energy values, drawn in through the etheric "chakras" of the higher-dimensional systems, represented by the pineal/pituitary glands.

Topper said:
The network of the STS hierarchy extends in myriad psychic webs of specialized powers, forces and functions like a voracious Net flung across the heaven of stars, the sum energy comprising the group consciousness of that net redounds to the basic benefit of the Being at the apex of the control pyramid. This apex is composed of the most persistently negative being - the one who has stuck it out against all evidence of progressively-diminishing returns. This being can be described as the Desolate One, a being who most directly embodies and promotes the ultimate negative objective.

The consciousness of that being is literally fed and magnified by the number and relative strength of the subordinate souls who have been voluntarily subsumed to the network. The greater the development of the psychic potentials of the individual who has been co-opted, the more "energy" he contributes to the whole system. The more psychic energy available to the "Commander" of the negative soul hierarchy, the greater his effective power to co-opt even more potent and more difficult to capture souls.

The "contributions of consciousness" consist effectively of the energy a soul would otherwise utilize to encompass objective knowledge. Each time they choose a lie over the effort required to dig down to the truth, or the effort required to adjust their own psyche to adapt to Truth, that "love" energy is effectively transferred to the individual who is producing the lie in which they are believing without effort on their part to ascertain its truth for themselves.

Topper said:
Since the flow of contributions is a vertically-hierarchic flow, it may be seen that development of the mechanical psychic "food pump" - the opening and development of the vital-psychic powers of the field troops - contributes energy-sums upwardly to the "cortical" station occupied by the Commander, and serve to literally amplify the Intelligence, the effective Presence of Wisdom (negatively influenced in this case). The use of chemicals to achieve higher states of awareness, especially those related to the Pineal gland - the "outflow valve," are emphasized in the teachings of the negative hierarchy.

The subordinates of the negative hierarchy are all connected like tiers of an immense structure, functioning as regimented extensions and mind/body "parts" - organs and processes serving the negative agenda from their respective levels - of the Overarching Apex, the "Eye of the Pyramid." The beings at the different tiers do not perceive the object of the Ultimate Objective because it is a characteristic of the Negative hierarchy to deliberately mask and distort that which is higher and more comprehensive from that which is lower and more "specialized."

In the positive realms, it is more intrinsically possible for the lower levels to perceive the objective and functions of the higher levels with a minimum of distortion because of the characteristic of the Positive realms to share and exchange rather than producing a one way channel of energies to the top, so to say.

As far as the beings of the lower levels of the STS hierarchy are aware, their objective is to crystallize under artificial pressure of economics, a global power elite structure of indigenous and alien beings that will completely dominate the earth and its inhabitants, thus making it a captured negative resource to "feed" the hierarchy.

This is what the 4th density STS beings perceive. This is their goal. This is all they know: ruthlessness and domination, power and control. The REAL objective is, of course, concealed from them. The even higher density tiers of the Negative hierarchy deliberately distort and mask the character of their objectives from the lower planes of "subordinate functionaries" that are viewed by them as a regimented machinery of beings serving as expendable cogs in an Engine of Conquest.

Topper said:
At the highest levels, the objective is to convert all energies and specialized powers of the negative troops into potable information patterns of a far-flung Matrix contributing to the knowledge amplification and awareness of they pyramidal generals, commanders, and overlords. The fruits of those energies and powers of the "pawns" in terms of actual ground gained, real elements subdued, contributes to the progressive compounding of highly integral control for the very topmost echelon of the Negative hierarchy, enabling them to even further expand the field that comes under their regulatory jurisdiction, thereby ensuring progressively more voluminous "farms" of energy-nutriment on which to vampirically suckle.

There is a consequence to this one sided intake of Light energy, and that consequence is only progressively manifested in the higher densities.

At 3rd density, the process of perception is a continuous two-way circulation of light values transmitting noetic patterns of the environment through the locus corresponding to the pineal-pituitary glands. Coded light values charged with the psychic imprint of Nature come in and and are "mixed" with the radiant energy substances taken in through food and other sensory impressions. These light values generally are taken in via the sensory system and are transmitted out via the Pineal gland with the "charge" of the "identity impressions" of the individual. As a rule, there is a lot of waste because of the comparatively low body/mind integration.

In order to move to the higher order of circulating and incorporating Light with greater efficiency, purer impressions are required. "Purer" means more objective. The less "twist" or "spin" put on the light impression by the receiving entity, the purer it is. This purity or objectivity of impressions is optimized in correspondence to a deep, unitive apprehension of consciousness.

This term "unitive," does not mean that the "other" is perceived exactly AS self, but rather that all others are perceived as light-energy units to be conserved, aligned, balanced, and part of a whole structure, rather than something to be consumed in a one-way discharge to a single typology. This "unitive consciousness" promotes the cognitive field of the Whole-being, as being wholly of value through all patterns and forms. It perceives the sum of the different identities as possessing an AXIS of Conscious Identity, expressed by endless forms of existence/creation. It is thus an ecstatic, celebration of the congruence of Love without any desire or need to "possess" or "eat" or force a "one way flow" of being. The positive forces, the STO beings at higher levels are actively working to sustain the Creative fields toward achievement of the positive Logoic purpose which is the realization of Absolute Consciousness under all conditions and in all forms.

However, the Negative hierarchy is oriented toward the consuming of radiant light energy in a one way flow. The progressive power that devolves from the "capture" and incorporation or radiant-light sources serves to feed and enhance an exclusive subjectivity of consciousness since the effort is toward the subordination of all things to the magnified narcissism belonging to devout ego consciousness.

Topper said:
At the higher levels, the absorptive framework of self-enhanced ego consciousness takes on a severe functional contraction and effective withdrawal from interest/involvement in the created fields of being, maintaining a minimalist interaction with only its closest contacts in the pyramid.

Thus, the negative being of higher densities takes on the configuration of a forebodingly lonely presence, lurking in caves and desolate grottos of the astrophysical realms. It becomes a fiercely mental entity of 5th density power-knowledge, possessing the proverbial basilisk gaze and only turning the stream of its attention "away" from that intensified/contractile self absorption toward the created worlds in token deference of the need to canalize the funneling food source - sucking vitality from the extravagances and pastimes comprising the follies of the created worlds, imbibing the "light units" to insure the uninterrupted power that it needs, the inconceivable "wattage" required, to maintain that monumental self-absorption and narcissistic self-luminance of the negative Ego-postulate - the Anti-Logos, the Selfness of Consciousness.

So it is that the Anti-Logos cannot simply withdraw from the worlds of creation - it must absorb them into itself - it feels the necessity of undoing creation - it NEEDS that energy to fuel its infinite self-contemplation.

This is the Ultimate Objective of the Being at the apex of the pyramidal food chain. And this is why its agenda is masked in the lower levels of the hierarchy. Until such lower level negative beings have consumed sufficient energy - a sort of critical mass - to trigger the implosion of such extraordinary self concentration, they are only interested in destroying that which resists their domination and preserving a vital minimum of captured resources so as to possess an ongoing supply of nutriment. They wish to control, or freeze the rate of planetary destruction and disintegration so as to technically conserve the intelligent life-form in a tractable state so as to render it a good "servant."
[...]

Because the STO contingent honors and conserves the realization of consciousness in all forms and under all conditions, it has greater resources to sustain creation. It has access to an even more powerful allegiance of unified conscious resolve and collective intent so that the negative hierarchy is met with resistance at every turn. And this STO resistance is a great deal more in harmony and alignment with the Logoic pattern so that it possesses the sum value of the Creative as Its enforcement.

The negative hierarchy, however, because of its intrinsic nature, must "borrow" the creative extensions and waking tools-of-being as much as anything or anyone else while, at the same time, being antagonistic toward them! In short, its intrinsic nature is that of self-loathing from which it must continually flee, requiring more and more energy to protect it from its own "truth."

However, all of this is the Theological Reality of the hyperdimensional game of chess being played on our planet. When, as it occasionally does, the Negative hierarchy succeeds in conquering a planet or even a galaxy, it only accomplishes this by a long cerebral tournament of moves and countermoves, plays of the most subtle and surreptitious type in which the idea is always to draw on the given, positive elements and attributes of the gameboard and progressively co-opt them, slyly compromise their positive effectiveness and gradually integrate their characteristic moves to deviant patterns secretly optimizing the negative potential - either neutralizing their positive effectiveness, or actually "taking-them-over" by progressive, imperceptible distortions of the straight-and-true alignment until they add their own dimension of deliberate of conscious negativity to the overall strategic setup.

The Negative forces can demonstrate remarkably far-sighted restraint. If one group has been effectively captured and could be completely annihilated, instead, the game will be preserved with the conquerors holding their positions intact, poised to parlay their gains into even greater negative glory of "galactic conquest." This is just superior strategy, trying to include as much as can be included at once so that a comparatively larger portion of the multidimensional cosmos can be wiped out in the twinkling of an eye.

What we find, at the end, is that the STS consciousness MUST subtract Love from the equation. It is only through a lack of love that an individual is moved to suppress or control or convert another person.

Love expresses the eternal condition that, within the unqualified identity of the Absolute, ALL qualifications are allowed by largesse of Unlimited Potential.

Love is the Power of the Absolute that makes It Absolute and unqualified by permitting even the apparent antithesis of the STS hierarchy.

Reality in its fullness, by its very nature, surpasses the STS hierarchy in an ultimate sense. The STO perspective pairs Love with Infinite Potential - the endlessly proliferating properties of Creation in all its forms and varieties. The STO perspective celebrates differences in form, while acknowledging identity in consciousness.

And it is for this reason that the STS hierarchy is "bitter" toward Love: because Love allows and accepts that attention can be shared and STS craves exclusivity.

Love is that which moves out into the multiplying streams of Creative potential, all the while retaining that awareness of the dawn state of infinite possibility - non-anticipation.

Love is that which knows that no matter how many times the Logos is subdivided or multiplied, it remains intact.

Love is consciousness that knows it may be provisionally focused on chosen delimiting attributes, but it also knows that it is never diminished.

But the STS hierarchy sees this Creative Expression as a "flirtatious wanton" whoring after other "gods." It sees its job as "arresting" the indiscriminate proliferation and freedom granting bounty of Love. It wishes to "capture" the Mother, to keep her under lock-and-key, to utilize her power by appropriating her means, mimicking their actions and functions while strategically altering them and incorporating them into a restricted simulacrum suited to its own ends.

STS forces, remember, have no power of creativity; they cannot generate work of their own. They need the power of the Mother to do that. That is why they capture women with power, keep them half-alive so as to maintain a minimal continuity of creative interaction and the suitable production of form.

It is through tailored regulation of Loves' forms that STS intelligence derives the means of coercing soul-energy into converting abstract-conscious capital to specific psychic and emotional coinage. And it is through the cumulative psychic and emotional energy that the STS forces hope to obtain the energy-keys to timelocks and spatial corridors of even richer and still-virgin terrains, portions of the cosmos intact with creative life, ripe for plunder and privileged profit. [...]

And we see that the ultimate aim of the psychopath, as living representatives of the STS hierarchy, is to MASTER creative energy. To assimilate it to the self, to deprive others of it by inducing them to believe lies. Because, when you believe the lie of the psychopath, you have given him control of your Free Will - the essence of Creativity.

Topper said:
The planetary entity is the focal point of a specific density of mind/body interaction. At certain cosmic moments, or "crossroads," such a planetary entity may be scheduled to polarize into a higher density. The Negative hierarchy sees this as a "ripe moment" to induce that polarization to take place negatively so that the planetary entity will participate wholly in the Negative 4th density reality rather than the Positive reality. Negatively polarized beings require a negatively polarized planetary base from which to function, just as higher-density positive beings need positively polarized planetary bases.

The Hermetic maxim again: Economics of light energy above, and economics of control of minds and will below. They want to use humanity's own creative energy to "lock" our planet under their domination.

What we see now in terms of the diminishing resources of our planet, the intensified UV bombardment of our atmosphere is NOT an "unfortunate but inevitable byproduct of industrialization": it is part of the deliberate, covert effort of the Negative hierarchy to prepare the biochemical and electrical composition of this planet for negative polarization.

There ARE such things as "evil planets," and dark stars. And the real question at this time is: Is Mother Earth about to become one?

And certainly, if those who promote Magick, Ritual, and other "shortcuts" (such as the methods of Eric Pepin) have their way, that is exactly what is in our future.

First of all, I figured I would get a lot of gut reactions to my reply. So hopefully no one's panties are too far twisted due to my words so far.

PepperFritz said:
"Ra is a god"? What a strange statement. Could you please define what the word "god" means in your vocabulary, and why you describe the "Ra" entity as such?

a god: Something that is (or was) worshipped as a god by people.

If we take directly that this Ra is the same Ra that was worshipped by the Egyptians he would be the sun god of Heliopolis, a universal creator.

However, from my experience I can say that when one encounters any type of energy or entity there are many facets to it (the energy). I do understand that in the Ra Material "he" does not say explicitly that he is this particular Ra nor that he is a god to be worshipped, etc. Energy often puts itself in a context that the people initiating contact can understand. If a person is an intelligent person the entity would use a more complex vocabulary and if the person is not too bright it will use smaller words and such - as an example of what I am getting at.

PepperFritz said:
The words "god" and "gods" appear exactly three times in the Ra transcripts, always within the context of primitive human belief systems.

Precisely, because primitive human belief systems thought this way of many of the energies/entities of the universe. However, if we are to come to an understanding of how/what these beings are and/or what this truly means for all of us these associations are worth looking into.

PepperFritz said:
Both the "Ra" and "Cassiopaean" entities identify themselves as sixth density STO beings. Could you please identify the specific "fundamental differences" you perceive between them?

I see so all 6th density STO beings are exactly the same? Does that also mean that all of us are the same? What I personally find as the fundamental difference I have already stated. The Ra Material...not just because of the name of the entity...but I would say that entity is more godform energy...I will see if I can illustrate better what I mean. It is the way the communication comes across.

Someone here said (I think it was Laura or a quote from Laura) that there are tirades of words with little or no meaning. I also believe that she attributed this to the ritual narrowing the channel. I don't believe that is accurate. I have done many channels with many entities with and without ritual and have observed many channels. When a person taps a godform (whether they believe in that god or not or have even heard of them) there is usually a slurry of words, without a lot of meaning. It is not concise. Though it is not only or just because of ritual.

I understand that a lot of what I am saying can be passed off as subjective and truly I have to way to "prove" any of it. Which is why I try to put it in the context of opinion, however this opinion is from experience and not from armchair hypothesis or theory.

SAO said:
I don't think the C's said that rituals cannot protect, it's just the wrong approach because of how limited, self-defeating, and ultimately powerless this approach is. Rituals are designed to "protect" but by the very nature of what is a ritual, which involves assumption and subjectivity and non-openness, you end up exposing yourself to danger since you close yourself off to objective reality and possibilities.

It is possible because of a general lack of understanding of ritual work by the general public and unfortunately also by ceremonialists themselves. There are many different kinds of ritual and not all practice the same. A part of ritual an any ceremonial system is actually a development of the self to raise the self up to the holy marriage. Or become one with god...or something similar. It is not to say, "I'm a weak human and I need things to protect me while I serve myself." It is recognizing the divine spark within us, that part of creation that we all harbor and rising up to our universal potential; to gain the knowledge of the universe (or what we can until we die).

All reality is both objective and subjective. This is the world we currently live in, get used to it.

SAO said:
C's said:
Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against further abduction?
A: Maybe. Some Crystals with energy fields. Don't need protection if you have knowledge.
C's said:
Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies.
A: Rituals are self-defeating.
Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?
A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. ...

I agree that knowledge superedes ritual. This is why many ceremonialists, after attaining much through spiritual alchemy no longer have the need for tools or ritual. However, ritual is a good portion of the time something that is needed for contact to the knowlege in the first place.

SAO said:
C's said:
Q: (L) Hello.
A: Hello. Please no rituals. They constrict energy flow.
C's said:
Q: (L) The point is that a constant state of worry, another crisis every day, the perpetual worry, eventually wears a
person down to the point where one can no longer focus on any other issues.
A: Perhaps one can solve the crises by focusing on other issues? You see, when you constrict the flow, you constrict the
channel. And when you constrict the channel, you close down possibilities. And, you make it difficult, if not impossible
for you to see that which is there. In other words, the obvious becomes oblivious because of constriction of the flow.
This is why we have recommended against all rituals, because ritual restricts the flow, thereby restricting the possibilities. ...
C's said:
Q: (L) We would like to know a bit more on the subject of rituals, which you have warned us are restricting on many
levels. Why is this?
A: If one believes in one's activities sincerely, to the greatest extent, they certainly will produce SOME benefit, at SOME
level. But, merely following patterns for the sake of following patterns, does not produce sincerity and faith necessary for
ultimate benefits to result. So, therefore, as always, one must search from within, rather than from without, to answer that
question. Do you understand? To give you an example, to be certain, you meet this all the time. If you read material in
the pages of a book that advises one form of ritual or another, and you follow that form of ritual because you have read
words printed on the pages, does that really give you the true sense of satisfaction and accomplishment within yourself to
the greatest extent possible? Whereas, if you, yourself, were to develop an activity which one or another could interpret
or define as a ritual, but it comes from within you, it feels RIGHT to you, and you have a sincere and complete faith in it,
whatever it may be, does that feel right to you?

They are saying basically what I intended to say so far. The key being if you believe to some extent already. Not everyone does. Ritual has the ability to raise you up to a communication level through which you gain the knowledge in order to no longer need ritual. They define rote ritual...ritual for the sake of it...meaningless ritual to the person is truly meaningless.

SAO said:
Anyway there is more but I think the above is a pretty good indication of the C"s stance on the issue. And I think RA's channeling was already constricted by rituals and sacred cows of those involved in terms of the possibilities of what can be talked about and how it can be talked about. The "receivership capability" of the RA group was much more limited I think, and here is what the C's say about what that is:
C's said:
Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our
bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to
4th density?
A: For the most part, yes.
Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally
grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?
A: Receivership capability.
Q: What is receivership capability?
A: Change to broader receivership capability.
Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.
A: Close.
Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.
Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?
A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.
Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are
tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?
A: Close.

Quality of recievership...I believe I discussed this already. There are many ways to step up to that level. One of those ways is ritual. Not all ritual practice, mind you, but there are many approaches towards this.

SAO said:
This suggests to me that they were more on the level of the RA group themselves, not the C's group. In other words, I don't see any reason to assume that the ancient Egyptians had any objective reason to do their ceremonial magic rites - no more than anyone today does. I'm not sure it is the "type" of entity that makes the difference here - but the "type" of person/group. Unless of course the "type" of eneity is simply STS, which would make all the difference, but if an entity is STO, and is focused on knowledge, openness, and objectivity, then I don't think there will be such a huge variation in that entity's understanding from other STO entity's on similar level - and the variation will be a result of the channeler's own biases and self-imposed restrictions.

I believe it is everything coming into play. The entities in question, the people, their beliefs...all of it. The issue I had was people saying it was just because of a ritual being performed. The Ra people never got out of the ritual aspect. If they did the channel would have changed to be sure.

SAO said:
This kinda suggests to me that you have some identification with the usefulness of rituals. What about those who simply realise the futility and subjective/restrictive nature of rituals, are they deluted also?

People will believe what they would like no matter if it is based on fact or fiction. The people who realize the futility of ritual...that is an opinion. There are many millions of people that use ritual daily and find it quite improves their life, their inner self, helps them with STO and all that jazz. The restriction is the mind...not what the body is doing I think. Ritual can make you more open to the knowledge at hand to the point where you do not need to use it and it can destroy you and your mind. Like a lot of things in life it can go one way or another.

SAO said:
Cuz if you think about it, STO does not promote rituals because of this, but STS mindset IS compatible with rituals (see religions for example). So technically, rituals ARE black/evil/dark stuff, just because of the nature of what a ritual is and how it "works".

The nature of what ritual means to the individual and how the individual believes it works.

SAO said:
Those are not really the same type of rituals. They don't involve limiting assumptions and "faith" in the ritual itself instead of knowledge. Those are just activities that have objective and direct results and don't require "faith" as in assumption.

Not all rituals require faith, religion nor assumption.

*Well... I have to get back to work now...I tried to get to everyone's comments but have not yet. I'm sure there will be more by the time I have time to get back to this thread.

Cheers.

Oh..one thing quickly. Laura...possibly she was not at "many"...I actually do not know the number of the sessions she attended so I should not have said that...but she was the reason I even started reading the C's material so I thought it was something to bring up. I do not have permission to state her name for the masses but her initial is V.

I'll get back to the rest as I can.

PepperFritz said:
"Ra is a god"? What a strange statement. Could you please define what the word "god" means in your vocabulary, and why you describe the "Ra" entity as such?

MagiAwen said:
If we take directly that this Ra is the same Ra that was worshipped by the Egyptians he would be the sun god of Heliopolis, a universal creator. However, from my experience I can say that when one encounters any type of energy or entity there are many facets to it (the energy). I do understand that in the Ra Material "he" does not say explicitly that he is this particular Ra nor that he is a god to be worshipped, etc. Energy often puts itself in a context that the people initiating contact can understand. If a person is an intelligent person the entity would use a more complex vocabulary and if the person is not too bright it will use smaller words and such....

But the channelers of the Ra material were NOT "simple" primitive people prone to worshipping "gods" and "goddesses". They were intelligent individuals working far outside the boundaries of traditional religious beliefs and rituals. The gist of your premise that the "energies" of the Ra and Cassiopaea entities are radically different seems to be based on the idea that because the former may have once been worshipped as a "god" by primitive peoples, it now has a "god energy" that can only communicate with humans in a limited manner. Sorry, but that doesn't make much sense. What would make you think that because an entity once adapted its form of energy communication for a simpler, more primitive peoples that it would thereafter be unable to adapt that form of energy and communication for a more sophisticated audience?

PepperFritz said:
Both the "Ra" and "Cassiopaean" entities identify themselves as sixth density STO beings. Could you please identify the specific "fundamental differences" you perceive between them?

MagiAwen said:
I see so all 6th density STO beings are exactly the same? Does that also mean that all of us are the same? What I personally find as the fundamental difference I have already stated. The Ra Material...not just because of the name of the entity...but I would say that entity is more godform energy....

I did not state or imply that all 6th density STO beings are "exactly the same". I simply asked you to identify the "fundamental differences" that you perceive between them. Thus far you all you have come up with is a theory about "godform energy" that doesn't seem to be based on anything more than your own personal belief. That really doesn't add anything to our knowledge in this area.

MagiAwen said:
Oh..one thing quickly. Laura...possibly she was not at "many"...I actually do not know the number of the sessions she attended so I should not have said that...but she was the reason I even started reading the C's material so I thought it was something to bring up. I do not have permission to state her name for the masses but her initial is V.

As to your "friend," well - there are two "V" persons who attended sessions, one was Vinnie Bridges and the other was a woman (and you refer to your friend as a "she", but that could be a "blind") who is discussed in this thread which you might find to be invaluable:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2007.0

In this thread, on the second page, you will read the following post I wrote about the female "V" who attended sessions:

As for Auendove herself, long story but the essential thing is this is what the C's remarked about her one night:

Q: The other night ... I had a terrible dream of a
person trying to break into my house... that [youngest daughter] had
followed [Auendove] out, and I had to get her back, and this
put me in danger... then, I was afraid that he was going
to start trying to kill us while we were in the house by
shooting through the walls. Ark, Frank and Tom [my brother] did not
seem to be quite as alarmed as I was... I woke up with my
heart nearly beating out of my chest and covered with a
cold sweat, and somewhat paralyzed. I recognize this sort
of dream from before. Was it just a dream, a warning, a
screen memory of some other event? It was very
frightening.

A: Choose selection two above. Always be aware of your
significance as the possessor and potential purveyor of
unusually high level knowledge store. And, what that
means to those who would prefer that it not be.

Q: Is there more I could do in terms of protecting my
children? That is where I am most vulnerable and I am not
sure that they understand the seriousness of the
situation.

A: What do signs keep telling you? Who took what positions
and behaviors in the dream? Well?

Q: Yes... I realize that it was because of going out to do
something ordinary... not thinking... while Ark and Tom
and Frank were distracted... and I was just concerned
about [my daughter]...

A: And what role did [Auendove] play?

Q: I see. Like the Pied Piper?

A: Or maybe programmed decoy, due to FRV?

Q: What is FRV?

A: Frequency Resonance Vibration.

Q: Is there any danger to [two other children] with these kids and
church people they have been around the past few weeks?

A: What do you think?!? It is a vulnerable age for anyone,
much more so for the children of one on path to super
consciousness, and incontact with those who provide advice
and data...

Now, the thing is, I really liked Auendove (not her real name) and she could actually be a very sweet person even if she was a bit prickly. She was always trying to be helpful so I'm sure there was nothing consciously negative about her. Funny thing is, the C's had something to say about her at a VERY early point in the transmissions:

Q: We would like to know what is the origin of the Gypsies.

A: Genes spliced. Slaves of dark forces.

Q: Who are these dark forces?

A: Same.

Q: As what?

A: Brotherhood.

Q: Does this brotherhood consist of Lizzies and various
humans?

Q: If the Gypsies were gene spliced, who were they gene
spliced with?

A: Alien race, humanoid, and Atlantean drone workers.

Q: What were Atlantean drone workers?

A: Slave people controlled by crystal.

Q: Why do the Gypsies remain so cohesive? Is that
genetically programed?

A: Yes. And mind control.

Q: There are legends of half human creatures, minotaurs,
centaurs, etc. Were any of these creatures real?

A: Experiments known as beasts in Atlantis. [Auendove] is part
Gypsy. Hiding this.

Q: Does she know it?

A: Some.

It was really strange for them to sort of blurt this out after I had moved on to another question. "Auendove" was very upset about the above remarks from the C's and it was sincere and genuine. I was upset about it myself.

Well, anyway, when we were getting ready to leave the U.S., we did not tell ANYBODY except those who absolutely needed to know, that we were leaving, or when, etc. I just had the feeling that if we did, something would be "created" to stop us. So Auendove was constantly writing and/or calling me in a friendly way during this EXTREMELY stressful time and I snapped at her at one point, for which I was sorry, but there was no way I could tell her exactly what was on my mind because, knowing what the C's had said, I was made nervous by her repeated inquiries. I had a strong instinct that I should not tell her - and a lot of other people as well - "the day or the hour," though she knew, in general, that we were planning to move. And again I say: if she was used as a "monitor" or anything else, I am positive that it was never intentional on her part and I liked her and she was usually very sweet when she wasn't being "prickly".

So, my thought at the time was that I canNOT tell her any details, but after we are moved and settled, I will get in touch and maybe she can come to visit us.

As things happened, nothing was easy for the first year we were here in France. You could even say it was a nightmare for various reasons, and I just simply had neither the time nor the energy to deal with Auendove. I did think about her a lot but the circumstances were such that I figured it was better if she just wasn't privy to what was going on as it would only add to her stress.

Then, after things settled, I started to think that it was time to contact her and help her make arrangements to come and visit. Even if the C's had said what they had said, and I was being cautious during a "delicate" time, as I said, I liked her very much and enjoyed her company. I felt that a visit would make it up to her for leaving without saying goodbye.

At that very point, a reader pointed me to the part of the Montalk forum where she was there, in public, ranting about what an awful person I was because I left without telling her and she loved the kids so much and never had a chance to say "goodbye."

Well, aside from finally seeing what the C's meant about FRV robot, it struck me as really funny that she never knew that my kids could barely stand her and were only nice to her because I compelled them to be.

Needless to say, I dropped my plan of contacting her and making arrangements for her to come for a long visit. Anybody who can be "turned" like that, I don't need in my life.

Regarding the issues of "rituals" etc, you might find this thread interesting since it cross-references the topic of the true nature of esoteric work as well as a mention of the other "V" person who attended a couple of sessions: Vincent Bridges:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9315.0

You will note in that thread that I made a comment about the above mentioned Vincent Bridges, the great "ceremonial magickian" (in his own eyes, at least). Allow me to repeat it here:

I've written before that no one can approach the study of esoterica without first completely knowing themselves, that this is, in fact, the fist esoteric study: know thyself. Nowadays, this is completely forgotten or misunderstood and all kinds of "new age gurus" just pop up all over the place claiming that they are enlightened or whatever by virtue of some kind of serendipitous experience, channeling, or whatever. That's a load of hogwash, to understate the matter. It is most likely pathology.

Well, anyway, you could say that "depth psychology" is a great deal similar to the beginnings of "The Work."

If you read Lobaczewski's "Political Ponerology," you will notice that he makes favorable references to depth psychology, dream analysis, Jungian psychology, and most particularly the ideas of "positive disintegration" as explicated by Dabrowski. We use many of these techniques in our group work in QFS.

Kazimierz Dabrowski, a contemporary of Lobaczewski, described this moral "endo-skeleton" as an "authentic hierarchy of values". By this, he meant a system of values that is self-chosen, determined by higher emotions of empathy and an inner sense of moral conviction. This contrasts with a moral "exo-skeleton", which has its source in an externally-imposed system of values. This environmental influence was called "second factor" by Dabrowski to differentiate it from biological endowment (first factor).

Dabrowski proposed that the majority of people existed at a low level of emotional development, what he called "primary integration" or "level I" in his system, or at the borderline between level I and level II (unilevel disintegration). Individuals at these levels do not have the capacity for an authentic moral endo-skeleton. Their lives are ruled almost exclusively by the first and second factors. An authentic hierarchy of values can only exist with the influence of the autonomous third factor.

Then, there is the "mirror" which is discussed by both Gurdjieff and Mouravieff. That seems to be similar to what you describe in your "unpleasant" encounter with the therapist. Conducted properly, a "mirror session" can bring the individual to a state of "positive disintegration" after which, their inner state can reorganize itself in a more healthy dynamic.

That is, of course, assuming that there is anything inside to work with. If the Cassiopaeans are correct, about half the population does not have any "interior life" to speak of - Organic Portals. Lately, these ideas have been gaining some currency in the concepts of "Right Wing Authoritarian" personalities. We recently published a piece on sott that looks at it another way: LINK

Returning to the idea of the "Mirror," we generally don't do this as "individuals," because we don't think that any single individual can have an entirely clear view of the individual who is under observation. We prefer that the input come from the group so as to get many different perspectives on the problem. Of course, as Mouravieff points out, in strictly "social" terms, this can be an unpleasant experience, but when it is done with true love of the soul, and in an effort to get the person to see the damage they are doing to themselves, it can be a truly liberating experience.

But again, there are those who have nothing "inside" to work with; the mirror can expose that as well. There have been a number of individuals who have been shown a "mirror" of themselves who have not been able to assimilate the information given to them. Vincent Bridges is probably the first individual of this type we encountered. After our experience with him, we began to take greater care in interviewing prospective members of QFS so as to avoid admitting people with obvious pathologies. Now and again, someone who just can't do the work DO get admitted, and we handle them a bit differently now than we did then. Had we understood his pathology at the time, we would have dealt with Bridges in some other way but we were trying to deal with him as just a normal individual who had some difficulties telling the truth and seeing the damage he was doing to others (not to mention himself!) Of course, we are thankful for the lesson he taught us now; heck, if it hadn't been for Bridges and his acting out, we would never have been led to study pathology in the way we were, we would never have been exposed to Ponerology, and so on.

The sott editors commented in the above linked article as follows:

Individuals at level I/II do not have a mental "structure" as Dabrowski put it. They must rely on the external environment for that structure. To take that structure away away is to threaten their own perceived security and mental well-being. Without it, there is chaos with no clear "way out".

We have noted repeatedly that those individuals who cling most desperately to external systems, beliefs, rituals, magick, gurus, etc, eventually prove themselves to be stuck at primary integration level I and simply cannot tolerate positive disintegration. Maybe it is not even that they cannot "tolerate" it, but simply that there is all there is. That seems to have been the case with both of the "V" people who attended sessions.

MagiAwen said:
First of all, I figured I would get a lot of gut reactions to my reply. So hopefully no one's panties are too far twisted due to my words so far. [...]

*Well... I have to get back to work now...I tried to get to everyone's comments but have not yet. I'm sure there will be more by the time I have time to get back to this thread.

Not necessary, dear. It is clear that we must simply agree to disagree and to live in different realities.

Sayonara, Hasta la Vista, Arrivederci, etc...

The following doesn't make any logical sense:

MagiAwen said:

[...]

I see so all 6th density STO beings are exactly the same? Does that also mean that all of us are the same? What I personally find as the fundamental difference I have already stated. The Ra Material...not just because of the name of the entity...but I would say that entity is more godform energy...I will see if I can illustrate better what I mean. It is the way the communication comes across.

Someone here said (I think it was Laura or a quote from Laura) that there are tirades of words with little or no meaning. I also believe that she attributed this to the ritual narrowing the channel. I don't believe that is accurate. I have done many channels with many entities with and without ritual and have observed many channels. When a person taps a godform (whether they believe in that god or not or have even heard of them) there is usually a slurry of words, without a lot of meaning. It is not concise. Though it is not only or just because of ritual.

In other words: The difference between Ra and the Cs is that the first one was once considered a god, but then you say that the difference is that Ra "comes across as a godform energy". So "he" comes across as an energy that was once worshiped? Being considered a god is a subjective perception of those who thought so. The quality and characteristics of the transmission itself is a different story.

MagiAwen said:
I understand that a lot of what I am saying can be passed off as subjective and truly I have to way to "prove" any of it. Which is why I try to put it in the context of opinion, however this opinion is from experience and not from armchair hypothesis or theory.

More than prove it, you would need to make sense of it first so that we can understand.

MagiAwen said:
First of all, I figured I would get a lot of gut reactions to my reply.

That's interesting. How did you figure this out ?

Is it the objective of your messages ?

By the way, triggering gut reactions amongst forumites is pretty close to the definition given to a troll

Wikipedia said:
troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response

So hopefully no one's panties are too far twisted due to my words so far.

Are you planning some further "panties twisting" ?

MagiAwen said:
First of all, I figured I would get a lot of gut reactions to my reply.
Of course, because you look around this forum and see nothing but reactionary people full of assumptions and sacred cows, right? You wouldn't expect intelligent, critical, and well-researched responses here. So, then why are you here, to show us the error of our ways?
MagiAwen said:
A part of ritual an any ceremonial system is actually a development of the self to raise the self up to the holy marriage.  Or become one with god...or something similar.
It seems that you did not read Laura's replies above. The following paragraph explains why this is false

article quoted by Laura said:
ALL rituals presuppose a "fixed" result in the future based on the rationale and reasonings of our 3rd Density, linear minds. This is obvious when you consider rituals or "spells" that are intended to bring something to you, such as a new car, or a good job, or a true love, etc. Perceiving an intended fixed result in some other types of ritual is not as easy, such as rituals intended to bring one "closer to the goddess consciousness" or in tune with the "planetary consciousness of Jupiter", etc. On the surface, these kinds of rituals appear to be open because the practitioner is "opening" herself to the specific energies or consciousness being invoked. The word "specific" in the previous sentence is the key here, that is where a "fixed result" comes into play with these kinds of rituals. One is not performing that kind of ritual to be open to just ANY energy or consciousness, but is instead confining the result to being to open to only a SPECIFIC kind of energy or consciousness, thus the limitation. Here we enter the realm of anticipation. Performing a ritual with a fixed result in mind is the same as anticipating a particular or limited outcome.
Raising yourself to be one with "god" involves an assumption that you are not "one with god" already. But by having this assumption you're also assuming, anticipating, and therefore limiting what "god" can or cannot be. You're also stacking another assumption on top of this - that your particular ritual somehow accomplishes such a task as "raising self to unity with god" in any way shape or form.

You also speak of "self development" and then provide an example of something that is the exact opposite of real self development. Here's a part of Laura's above reply that speaks precisely about why that is:

article quoted by Laura said:
And again, Regardie is saying above that one may gain true knowledge from the practice of invocation. Knowledge of the "gods" and of self, in fact. How exactly does one gain knowledge about one's self by imagining oneself to be unified with God? How exactly does pretending to be a god make one "conscious of all life and every thing as himself with supreme vision and power"? This sounds like wishful thinking. Invocation does not unify the invoker with God, it seeks to humanize and thus kill God by bringing God down to our level. Regardie: "The totality of these methods conspire to exalt the consciousness of the operator, to lift up his mind by no devious or uncertain route to a nobler interior plane where is a perception of the meaning and transcendental nature and being of the god." More wishful thinking. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it were that easy to be exalted toward divinity without real work and real knowledge?

MagiAwen said:
  It is not to say, "I'm a weak human and I need things to protect me while I serve myself."
Why not? If you said exactly THAT you'd be finally acknowledging objective reality. We're human, weak, ignorant, self-serving, mechanical, programmed, and helpless. We can't do anything without some serious effort and Work at deprogramming and collecting knowledge, knowledge that we can use to protect ourselves, because yes, without it, we have absolutely no protection from anything.

MagiAwen said:
  It is recognizing the divine spark within us, that part of creation that we all harbor and rising up to our universal potential; to gain the knowledge of the universe (or what we can until we die).
But rituals have nothing to do with "rising up to our potential" in any way shape or form. You don't gain any knowledge or achieve anything by tossing salt over your shoulder, no matter how much you believe this to be the case.

C's said:
Whereas, if you, yourself, were to develop an activity which one or another could interpret
or define as a ritual, but it comes from within you, it feels RIGHT to you, and you have a sincere and complete faith in it,
whatever it may be, does that feel right to you?
MagiAwen said:
They are saying basically what I intended to say so far.  The key being if you believe to some extent already.
I don't think they are. They are not saying the key is belief, they are saying the key is "faith", and the C's have a very unique definition of faith that has nothing to do with belief or assumption, in fact, quite the opposite. Note that they did not say you need to create a "ritual" but "an activity which one or another could interpret or define as a ritual". There is a difference - you can interpret *anything* to be a ritual, but the point is knowledge - that you develop this activity through knowledge of what it does and why it does so, and to someone else it may appear to be as some "ritual", but to you, you have "faith" in it because you Know what it does and how it works and why. That also means you're not anticipating or assuming anything in the process.

MagiAwen said:
Quality of recievership...I believe I discussed this already.  There are many ways to step up to that level.
There are actually far more ways to "pretend to step up to that level", and by not being aware of the difference, you have far more chance to find some hay rather than the needle hidden within.

MagiAwen said:
People will believe what they would like no matter if it is based on fact or fiction.  The people who realize the futility of ritual...that is an opinion.  There are many millions of people that use ritual daily and find it quite improves their life, their inner self, helps them with STO and all that jazz.
The same could be said for religion. Many people practice it and find it improves their life, inner self, and all that jazz. And while they may feel "happier" and things just seems somehow "better" when they're high on comfortable illusions, that has nothing to do with "improvement" in the sense of learning and understanding objective reality.

But yeah as Laura mentioned, at this point it is clear that we're not going to get anywhere, and would have to "agree to disagree". As you say,
MagiAwen said:
People will believe what they would like no matter if it is based on fact or fiction.  The people who realize the futility of ritual...that is an opinion.
Indeed people will - but not all people, and not all opinions are created equal. Or more accurately, not everything someone says is an "opinion".

Back
Top Bottom