The Ra material and the Cassiopaeans

Conozco el material de Ra y considero que tiene ciertas "perlas" que es beneficioso tener en consideración. Elkings estaba investigando en un "terreno" peligroso. Tenía una mente brillante pero tuvo un desenlace funesto, pero la experiencia de ese grupo marca una referencia, es una muestra de lo que No debe suceder. Laura ha tenido muchas experiencias complejas que seguramente alguien "común", por así decirlo, no hubiera salido vivo de esas experiencias. Trabajó duro toda su vida y el contacto con los Cas es fruto de esa mente abierta, también a tenido que abandonar sus "vacas sagradas" y es doloroso ese proceso. Con ella y los Cas siento que hay un antes y después en mi vida. Siento que estoy aprendiendo a aprender. Los Cas y su lenguaje hace que sea accesible el conocimiento a todo aquel que quiera trabajar. Uno participa de su propio desarrollo.Los materiales canalizados que conozco me suenan a monólogos o a los dictados que en clases de lenguaje nos ponían como trabajo para controlar nuestra ortografía. El receptor es importante. No me gusta nada eso de ser un "instrumento" sin voluntad. Es importante la conciencia. Con los Cas aprendí que "la vida es religión" y esto crea en la mente una apertura para observar momento a momento lo sagrado de la vida. Con los Cas, Laura y todo el equipo, estoy aprendiendo a crecer, a razonar, aunque a veces, depende de la complejidad del tema tratado, no lo entiendo porque cada uno está a su ritmo entendiendo paso a paso que es la realidad. Es un aliciente cuando no entiendo algo, porque eso ayuda a tener que pensar para entender. Hay que trabajar y "ponerse los gorros de pensar"

I know Ra's material and consider that it has certain "pearls" that it is beneficial to take into consideration. Elkings was investigating a dangerous "terrain". He had a brilliant mind but had a fatal outcome, but the experience of that group marks a reference, it is a sample of what should not happen. Laura has had many complex experiences that surely someone "ordinary", so to speak, would not have come out of those experiences alive. She worked hard all her life and the contact with the Cas is the fruit of that open mind, she has also had to abandon her "sacred cows" and that process is painful. With her and the Cas, I feel that there is a before and after in my life. I feel that I am learning to learn. Los Cas and its language makes knowledge accessible to anyone who wants to work. The channeled materials I know sound to me like monologues or dictates that in language classes put us to work to control our orthography. The receiver is important. I don't like the idea of being an "instrument" without will. Conscience is important. With the Cas I learned that "life is religion" and this creates in the mind an openness to observe moment by moment the sacredness of life. With the Cas, Laura and the whole team, I'm learning to grow, to reason, although sometimes, it depends on the complexity of the subject, I don't understand because each one is at his own pace understanding step by step what reality is. It's an incentive for me when I don't understand something because it helps me to have to think to understand. You have to work and "put on your thinking caps". :wizard::read:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

The C's express themselves with clarity even people like me that are not English can understand them. And if something is not clear, Laura is the first to ask for clarification. The C's are not superior to us, I don't feel they feel superior. They can be guides, like Laura is. Giving information, but also open curiosity. I really like them.
What I most like about the C's is that it is a two-way communication. Although I don't know that much about the Ra material, I have the impression that Ra en others are just one-way communication, where there is one part (aliens, ascended masters, etc) making statements, and another part just listening and doing what the first part says, without any input, or even wondering whether It is true or not.

"Bye"?

Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? Must we always conform to what you want us to think?

To clarify, I'm on this forum because I think there's plenty of valuable information here... But I must admit, I don't like impression I get that I'm not allowed to express my own individual opinions, about something so simple as communication style.

If you use logic for how both these texts were generated, it's much slower to use a board over channelling therefore it makes efficiency sense to use more short hand writing and acronyms where possible.

In regards to "Lizzies", Bringers of the Dawn used similar terminology in order to not make these beings into more scary or "other than" they are.

Everything is filtered through Laura and if she prefers simpler English while able to use complex language when she wants, that's what the communication will be.

Her input and the group at the board is equal with the C's as stated by them many times including not to deifiy the information.

If you have issues with high level thought forms being "unprofessional" which is a business term, maybe you should think about the underlying implication.

Having read Secret history, The Wave Series, much of the SOTT website and a host of other referenced materials, I am currently wading through the Ra series. There is much to ponder there but also quite a bit of material which seems to be in direct contradiction to what we find from the C's.

First, the apparent difference of opinion about 5th density. Second the Ra reference to octaves of existence, layers of 7 densities. Third Ra claims to have built the great pyramid, but the Cs say it was built by the Atlanteans (941005)

Book 4 and 5 of the Ra material also seem to place a great emphasis on STO sending light and love. It is particularly referenced in relation to the STS entity which had targeted Carla. Ra said on one occasion that the group sending love and light was in fact contributing to the STS entity losing polarity. (67.23 says as you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.) The C's material suggests that sending love and light where it has not been requested is like sending buckets of vomit (960714) and is in fact judgment which by nature is STS.

I am also noticing a strong reference to magic and to ritual, and I am bemused that Ra strongly endorses both, stating that Carla would be at risk if the rituals were not properly executed each time they had a session. Yet the C's said that ritual restricts communication (941109), ritual drains straight to lizards (941028). It seems to me that magic is all about changing what you feel is wrong with the world, about taking control and exerting dominance over the natural world, which is an STS activity OSIT.

The challenge for me is in being able to be sufficiently discerning to take the wheat (actually make that corn, wheat has gluten) and leave the chaff.
Life is full of unpredictable paths ... ;) ... So I came to forum to search for Budapest at C'S sessions, and I end up reading this ... well it is not that it'S not connected to my recent univers of inner recollecitons, but any how, I am very thankful flashgordonv that I read this ... so following both for about same amount of time 5-6 years or so, I agree with your observation, but still both traces could be found from time to time either among FOTCM brilint minds and among followers of Carla L/L community ... or in other words, it is very dificul to find a "clean" situation, as that is embedded in each of us in general on a daily basis, and I am thankful for know both teachings, as I learned a lot about many things, and I am more trustworthy to the FOCTM group of critical minds, than to more ritualistic and "spiritually" oriented followers fo the RA materials, but I feel that the path to perfect your STO potential is not easy at all, and it is up to each individual to look for answers, schools, teachers, or anyone who can help to sharpen it's own discernment primarily towards its own thoughts ... so for some cases for me FOTCM works perfect, but for some other L/L is giving a clear hint .. and my conclusion is that it is important not to close your mind to any possible lesson, but to keep the wow moment of hperemotinal reaciotns a bit "controled" by the objectiv mind, and to follow your gut feeling and discernment whether it resonates and how it resonates with your whole body and mind ... and hope you don't mind that I am thankful to be reminded of this nice song -

As I have noted before on the forum, I found RA years before Laura connected with the C's. For me, there was a major turning point in RA's revelation of STS/STO after reading hundreds of spiritual type books including the Bible. Up until then, I wrestled with understanding why the world was set up the way it is...with obvious evil controlling a plane of existence that was created by the one God who is ALL good but prior, in old testament days, was mean and jealous. There was nothing out there that could explain this to my satisfaction until RA.

Yes, RA is difficult to read but that really doesn't bother me. Had I found the C's first, it would be difficult to refer to, perhaps, because of the opposing views and the vagueness with answers. However, at the time RA is all I had and I loved it! I never think of RA vs C's or that I favor one or the other. Currently, I rarely go back to RA for reference. RA was an integral piece to the puzzle and the primer for what came next. And now, the C's have surpassed it by far! I can't possibly compare what I knew and understood as a child in the 1950's to what I currently understand. It has been a building of a person step by step. If something in me had not recognized the clues in RA, and worked hard to understand..would I have found my way to the C's?

I personally doubt that sixth density teachers have only one channel, in one style, in one time period, to bring forth information of this caliber at this turning point. If the C's had not appeared through Laura and had she not had the dedication to bring it out and make it her life work to share with others in many different venues...I would still be loving the RA material but struggling to fully get it and having only one small but important piece of the puzzle....STS/STO!

RA was an integral piece to the puzzle and the primer for what came next.

Hi Jeanne,

Yes I agree, I also find the comments regarding 'ritual' etc regarding Carla's 'preparation' interesting, particularly as I agree with Laura in the impression that 'Ra' was accessed through Don and likely Jim (perhaps explaining the 'maleness' of the communication also?) though 'translated' through Carla - the Instrument.

Then considering the distance to locator and admitted 'tight beam' (narrow band?, can't remember the term...) nature of the transmissions - perhaps the fussiness with orientation etc. was simply a pre-requisite akin to 'tuning' a crystal set radio?

A: ...See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channelled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are.

Q: (L) What do you mean you are where you are?

A: Cross reference Time and distance.

Q: (L) What book do we need to cross reference?

A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?

And while I'm not familiar with 'Arcturians', the suspicion lingers that 'Orion Literature' may refer to the Ra Material?

(T) Last session when I was here you were giving us information on how to calculate when the wave is going to reach Earth. I was able to plot two of the four for distance, but two were constellations. I cannot plot those distances.

A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo.

Which is interesting if one starts charting distances for the belt stars, the Pleiades, all the stars in Cassiopeia, Leo and then correlating;

‘Law of One’ channelled circa 1981-84 – locator Alnilam, 2000 ly distant

‘Bringers of the Dawn’ circa 1988 – locator Pleiades, 444 ly distant

‘Cassiopaea Experiment’ commencing circa 1994 – locator Alpha Cassiopeiae, 228 ly distant

Leaving Denebola @ < 36ly, the closest star ‘in Leo’ to Earth.

Then in trying to time stamp;

Session 29th July 2006.

A: 3 Nights! Ok

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eilltea

Q: (L) Where are you transmitting from?

A: Leo 3 nights!

Q: (L) Can you tell us what the 3 nights signifies?

A: Just wait and see!

(L) Who wants to start with questions?

Q: (Galahad) Why are they coming through Leo?

A: We said “next stop.”

Ipso facto prompting one to wonder if the ‘Wave’ might have arrived ‘at’ Denebola around the 1st of August 2006?

Which seems quite elegant actually, the month named for Caesars adopted son - previously known as ‘sextilla’ - 6th.

August 25, 2006

Q: Hello?

A: Over the rainbow.

Q: Who do we have with us this evening

A: Ronnjia

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea/Leo.

Q: What does “Over the rainbow” refer to?

A: End of the world/4th density.

The Wizard of Oz 'rainbow' reference also an interesting coincidence in light of the Wave and a Lions tail;

Considering the statue above happens to be located at the intriguingly named Syon House, acquired by Henry Percy in 1594, apparently an alchemist who also bore the nickname The Wizard!

The property being named for the (at the time) nearby Syon Abbey.

Q: (T) Now, you keep referring to the movie, "The Wizard of Oz." You have been saying...

A: 6th density inspired…

Q: (T) So, all this stuff we have been talking about, the realm border, the wave, raising the frequencies...

A: Realm wave is the "tornado.”

The concept of Syon, Sion, Zion, Tzion seemingly rather apropos to ‘Over the Rainbow’ and both the concept of The Wave and Harvest;

…"the World to Come"…in Kabbalah, the more esoteric reference is made to Tzion being the spiritual point from which reality emerges

In addition to the Laura / Percy connection, the Abbey of Syon (makes 'Priory' sound rather ordinary doesn't it...) also happened to be a monastery of the Brigettine Order, named for Sweden’s most famous saint - Bridget - a mystic and daughter of a Knight.

The seal of the original abbess also leaving little to the imagination;

Bridget also of Nordic Royal heritage;

Through her mother, Ingeborg, Birgitta was related to the Swedish kings of her era. In 1341 she and her husband went on pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

The route of Saint James providing another curious connection via Iria Flavia, an alternate etymology of ‘Iria’ being Iris;

…the messenger of the gods among themselves and the personification of ἶρις, the "rainbow"… a feminine name.

'Brigit' also a name of the 'Triple Goddess';

So, the Third Man Theme could mean actually, the Triple Goddess. Am I correct?

A: Close, if viewed through "sheets of rain."

The ancient sister goddesses of Ireland - Banba, Fotla, and Ériu - also commonly equated with Brigit;

In Irish mythology, Mac Cecht of the Tuatha Dé Danann … he was named Mac Cecht (son of the plough) after his god, Cecht, the ploughshare. His wife was Fodla, one of the three eponymous sister-goddesses of Ireland.

He and his brothers… were the last kings of the Tuatha Dé Danann.

The 'Ploughman' and his 'plough' seemingly popular figures in mythology?

Q: (L) When we speak from Orion we are "Orions". When from Pleiades, we are "Pleiadian", and so on.

A novelty that makes both the 'C's and Ra of equal interest in my opinion;

Q: (L) Where are you from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Where is that?

A: Near Orion.

Best Regards

J

I feel like you've been skimming and you've almost completed a very important puzzle.

It's a sensation, maybe it's nothing, but it has resonated with force.

Very interesting.🤔

o wow, the discussion open ... :) will read it later ... but now I just wanted to share today's FB post from L/L that actually said how we have to do a long walk to even come to a point when we are choosing to be STO or STS ... and for myself I am willing to be most of the time STO, but I am aware also when I deliberately go on STS path and when I just slip over my ego demonstrating STS doing, as I am "only human", and that moment I am using to reveal to myself the roots of that behavior in order not to repeat it ... and generally things are getting more "clear" and less stressful as I am accumulating more STO doings ... and yes the world is getting uglier, but it's not my business to clean it ... if I remember right I am becoming more consciously "selfish", as Gurdjieff describes it ... or maybe I am feeding more STS desiers within me ... it is always a question ... as 1st we need to decode who we are, what is our essence

so the L/L FB post:

Questioner: You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand more upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

I feel like you've been skimming and you've almost completed a very important puzzle.

It's a sensation, maybe it's nothing, but it has resonated with force.

Very interesting.🤔

Yes, indeed. Excellent contribution of gnosisxsophia. Here it is more to contemplation:

from Carmichael, Alexander "Carmina Gadelica":
The serpent will come from the hole
On the brown Day of
Bride [that's Brigid],
Though there should be three feet of snow
On the flat surface of the ground.

On the day of Bride of the white hills
The noble queen will come from the knoll,
I will not molest the noble queen,
Nor will the noble queen molest me.

[...]
Bride put her finger in the river
On the Feast Day of Bride
And away went the hatching mother of the cold,
And she bathed her palms in the river
On the Feast Day of Patrick
And away went the conception mother of the cold,

[...]
Bride put her palm in it,
Mary per her foot in it,
Patrick put the cold stone in it,

[...]

And so on...

I feel like you've been skimming...

Hahaha,

That's probably because I left out the dream-work Wandering Star ;-)

...from Carmichael, Alexander "Carmina Gadelica":

'The Song of the Gael' :-)

Thank you OutSky, I was unaware of that work - coincidentally Imbolc also happens to be my Mothers birthday!

...a point when we are choosing to be STO or STS ...

Funny that you should mention 'The Choice' - in a Ra context - solarmind...

As something else I find intriguing about Bride (in a Celestial context) is that she's said to have had a 'son' named Ruadán- the red one.

…the “red one”, the “brilliant one” from a lost root rud-, “red” or “ruddy”, or alternatively (according to Grassman) “shining”.

Rudra is called “the archer” (Sanskrit: Śarva) and the arrow is an essential attribute of Rudra. This name appears in the Shiva Sahasranama, and R. K. Sharma notes that it is used as a name of Shiva often in later languages. The word is derived from the Sanskrit root śarv- which means "to injure" or "to kill" and Sharma uses that general sense in his interpretive translation of the name Śarva as "One who can kill the forces of darkness". The names Dhanvin ("bowman") and Bāṇahasta (“archer”, literally “Armed with a hand-full of arrows”)…

Which sounds rather like Orion?

The Daghdha or Dagda…is an important god of Irish mythology… a father-figure and a protector of the tribe.

In some texts his father is Elatha, in others his mother is Ethniu. Other texts say that his mother is Danu; while others yet place him as the father of Danu, perhaps due to her association with Brigit, daughter of the Daghdha.

He is often described as a large bearded man or giant wearing a hooded cloak also known by the epithets Eochaid Ollathair “All-father” and Ruad Rofhessa “Red One of Great Wisdom” …Tales depict the Daghdha as a figure of immense power, armed with a magic club or staff and associated with a cauldron.

Despite his great power and prestige, the Daghdha is sometimes depicted as oafish and crude, even comical, wearing a short, rough tunic that barely covers his rump, dragging his great penis on the ground.

Armed with a magic ‘club’ or ‘staff’, combined with a ‘great’ penis, again sort of narrows things down imo;

And once one gets used to looking at 'him' the wrong way around - it's little wonder he was popular with the ladies...

To quote Laura;

When we look into the name Perceval, we find the first thing that we notice is its similarity to Persephone. It is thought that the name was derived from the name of the Welsh demigod Peredur or Paladrhir whose name meant “Spearman with a Long Shaft.” (Don’t laugh! There’s more to this than meets the eye!) This has often been compared to an ancient appellation of Osiris, which was “Mummy with a Long Member.” So, it has been assumed that Perceval means “He Who Pierces the Valley,” in terms of sexual connotation.

Interestingly the gloriously red-haired goddess ‘Rhiannon’ is identified as the Mother of Pryderi, equated with Peredur, 'himself' associated with Sir Percival de Galles and Perceval, Percivale, Parzival, Parsifal…

Pryderi’s story also sharing similarities with both Odysseus and Aeneas, intriguing linking the goddess Rhiannon and the giant ‘Bendigeidfran’ (Brân the Blessed); The heroic figure of Odysseus also seen to echo John the Baptist’s ‘fan’ bearing ‘Christ’;

Teiresias told me to carry a well-balanced oar and wander on from city to city, till I came to a people who know nothing of the sea, and never use salt with their food, so that crimson painted ships and the long oars that serve those ships as wings are quite beyond their experience. He gave me this infallible sign (which I now reveal to you)— when I met some other traveller who referred to the oar I was carrying on my shoulder as a “winnowing-fan”, then, he said, the time would have come for me to plant my oar in the earth…

And then there's Christophe Thomas Degeorge’s, ‘The Slaughter of the Suitors by Odysseus and Telemachus’- also strikingly reminiscent of Orion in ‘his’ archers pose;

Reminiscent perhaps also of Laura's 'Spearman' with a 'long shaft'?

Q: What is the meaning of 'The Widow's Son?' The implication?

A: Stalks path of wisdom incarnate.

Q: Why is this described as a Widow's son? This was the appellation of Perceval

The 'Widow's Son' in the context conceivably an Osirian allusion. Horus (Orion) as ‘spearman’ then an interesting postulation when compared with the ceiling of Senenmut’s tomb;

The figure interestingly named as ‘Anu’ (an avatar of Horus and also alternate appellation of Danu), the ‘Taurus’ figure coincidentally;

The goddesses headdress and 'position' also identifying her as ‘Serket’ - the ‘scorpion’ personified - also consort to 'Horus';

Herself directly opposite the 'head' of the giant constellation Sah (Bran?);

Making for an intriguing relationship to ‘Kesir’ - Orion - The Fool;

And therefore 'Sirius';

With the ‘position’ of the white rose, relative to the direction he is facing, VERY intriguing - particularly in respect to ‘the dog’...

Giza was formerly known as RosTau, which is 'Rose Cross.' Essentially, I would like to understand the symbology of the Rose affixed to the Cross. It seems to me that the imagery of Jesus nailed to the Cross is actually the Rose affixed to the Cross. How does Jesus relate to the Rose?

A: No, it is from the Rose arose the Cross.

Q: Oh.... I see...

A: Said the blind man.

Q: Elaborate, please. Are you saying that what I am seeing is not correct?

A: No, mirth!

Blind man’ is pretty funny too if talking about Orion :-)

Notable too maybe that the Ra Material equates the Fool of the Tarot - with The Choice?

And seeing as I've both strayed into dream territory and hit 10 attachments, better leave it there.

Cheers

J

Blind man’ is pretty funny too if talking about Orion :-)

Notable too maybe that the Ra Material equates the Fool of the Tarot - with The Choice?

And seeing as I've both strayed into dream territory and hit 10 attachments, better leave it there.

Cheers

J

o thank you gnosisxsophia very interesting ... first as I start reading your analysis I read Rudra as "Rudar" what in Balkans means miner and Balkan is known as the area rich with mines especially iron ( red ) .... then that built in my mind a picture of megalith structures and analysis of the Balkan area through the connection with Pleiades stars ... and on and on and ... the associations just were blooming ... need to go back and write it all down ...

in mean time here is link to this research about conection with Pleiades and Balkan area ...

in this short video regarding your emphasize of the flower in the card of the fool, here you will see a church plan in the shape of the flower, plenty of those in Croatia ...

and here scientific paper about that

any way I will get back to your analisys ... thank you

Yes, I was going to ask the same thing as Laura.

All the connections you have made will be to reach a conclusion or sentence. It would be nice if you shared it with us gnosisxsophia, because, even if you were wrong in your conclusion, it would still teach something.

For the ignorant in history and mythology like me, it is a bit confusing to understand where your reasoning leads.🤔

Yes, I was going to ask the same thing as Laura.

All the connections you have made will be to reach a conclusion or sentence. It would be nice if you shared it with us gnosisxsophia, because, even if you were wrong in your conclusion, it would still teach something.

For the ignorant in history and mythology like me, it is a bit confusing to understand where your reasoning leads.🤔

I don't think it is reasoning; it's the same faculty that allows us to see/create patterns in clouds and such and that can be very misleading!

I don't think it is reasoning; it's the same faculty that allows us to see/create patterns in clouds and such and that can be very misleading!
I agree with Laura.
Although I have no idea about all mythical referencing above I have a good degree of separation in allocating factual validity. I do not contest that some time ... ago, all arguments might have been taken the level of veritable and indisputable knowledge however that knowledge is also ephemeral. It was a time when astrological and astronomical maps were comparable. Today, at least 2000, if not 5000 or 10000 or even much more years later, we are closer to glimpsing the future ( no mater how distant) than understanding the past (no matter how close). However, if we consider that time does’t exist and we live in a past-future continuum (that we call present) which might as well at some point change into a momentous event by the intersection with the Wave, what is the meaning of looking into the mythical dimensions which seem to be known at least to some of us? I am not criticizing. I liked very much reading the puzzle breakers. I also believe that it might have value if reconstructed with the rest of the pieces that could be found emanating from contemporary societies living in that time. But what does it mean for us in the Cassiopaean or even Ra context?

Back
Top Bottom