The Usefulness of the Negative Half of the Emotional Center

Buddy said:
If so, that would link up with the already expressed idea that if Laura et al were to shut down her work (something happened to her) they'd most likely be no "we are you in the future" in any way that we currently recognize.
I would propose that this has already happened, perhaps many times, just not in this particular timeline. Well, based on what Laura has written recently, we all almost went into that timeline as well. I think it would eliminate the possibility of receiving the "grace" of the Cassiopaeans in our individual lives or perhaps it would happen in a radically different way after eons of much more intense suffering. We could speculate that probably what would happen is that most of us would be smashed into primal matter and a few might graduate to 4D STS. There would be no STO future for us in this particular reality, and that particular node on the network would go dark, to borrow a bit from Obyvatel's analogy.

In the super grand scheme of things it probably wouldn't matter very much, the broader universe is designed to be the ultimate self-sustaining machine, where learning can take place infinitely and eternally. The many worlds interpretation would suggest that all potential realities do occur, but one of them is selected by the observers. The Cassiopaeans said that there were something like 1033 timelines back in 1995. It stands to reason that some of those timelines are worse than the reality we're experiencing now and some might be better. The Cassiopaeans seem to exist outside of these timelines with a bird's eye perspective, being able to see everything, and their consciousness an amalgamation of all of them. So there are other parallel "usses" which are a part of them as well. Remember when Laura asked them if they were 4D mantid beings their response was "Yes and no." 6D seems to be the realm responsible for maintaining the Law of Equilibrium for the lower densities, so it would follow that 50% of the timelines would have an STS character and 50% would be STO oriented. The ultimate goal of the 4D STS beings seems to be to get all of the timelines to go dark so they can cause the 6D beings to break down from lack of any STO lower selves to create and merge with themselves in the reciprocal fashion that you mentioned. I suppose if the lower selves were overwhelmingly dominated by STS, this would be something like a crystallization on wrong foundations for them. This agenda is mentioned in this session
970111 said:
Q: (T) Well, that's a one-word answer! (L) Yeah, you guys cheated! (T) That's what they said; infinite. Infinite is infinite. (L) Then, I had an idea that when we think hard, meditate and make
conscious choice, then more universe is created along this path, than along the other. I've said it... so that you're balancing the good universe choice creations; making more of them, than there are of the mindless, thoughtless, just choosing because you don't know any better... (T) Well, isn't that what the lizards are doing? (L) Yes, it is... (T) They're manipulating it to make negative. But, they can never make more than there is, more negative than positive, because the universe is constantly seeking balance. So, every place they make a negative, there's some place else that becomes a positive. You can never make more. You can try.
A: True.
Q: (T) Although, they're working on the false premise that they can do this. (L) 'Wishful thinking.'
A: No, they are working on that false premise that they can seal realms into "4th" density and 3rd, 2nd, 1st STS for eternity. [Ensuing discussion was lost because the tape was turned off and not turned on until after this question was asked.]
A: No, not physicality through all densities, just 4th through 1st density STS.
Q: (L) Ohhh!! (T) They don't care if it's physical or not. They're in 4th. They just want to seal them off and keep them STS to feed off of them. (J) Ohhh, they want their own little garden! They want their own little 'suck' garden.
A: "Eternity" is the key word there. It is where the wishful thinking comes into play.
So there is some balancing principle which prevents a total takeover of the multiverse and operates through their wishful thinking, but that doesn't rule out the possibility of individual timelines which go to complete entropy. I think that is the main reason why the work in front of us in 3D is so important; we do not want to end up in that kind of universe. There are timelines which exist to preserve the STO energy, and we want to try our best to move into one of those. At some point, we could speculate that by striving to move into this STO reality, we at some far, far point in the "future" debug the universe and make it a better place to learn.
Buddy said:
"we are you in the future, at your current reference point in space time," ...and as your current state of development projects/creates us/you into the future? (or how would you rephrase that?)
It's good, I don't think I can come up with anything better. Maybe you could summarize the reciprocal principle in this context as, "We are you in the future creating you in the past, and you are us in the past creating us in the future." With sincere efforts, you meet yourself in the middle. I don't think I like that explanation of it any more than how you phrased it though.

Thanks, Neil. I now pretty much feel like I've wrapped my head around the Bayesian Statistics/Probabilities aspect of an issue I've been working on lately related to piecing this all together.

yet, IMO, its continuing value is due to the fact that it corresponds with the person's analysis of the situation on a higher scale.

Ok, just saying IME ideals should sometimes be disregarded in certain life situations so one can live a practical life here in the way they want

Questionable, IMO, unless one's care for the machine should be classified as STS. As exemplified by many spiritual teachings of the past (e.g., Buddhism), this necessary care can be practically limited to the most optimal scenario.

Yes, an optimal STS scenario, what we are on a physical 3D level is STS striving and practicing to be STO is great with many different degrees of variable STS/STO percentages mixed in between each persons actions in situations.

Curative fantasy refers to a belief. It is a specific type of belief which is related to solving our problems and curing our ills.

If we start any practice with unexamined beliefs or expectations, there may come a time when we start questioning the practice. At that time it is useful to uncover such expectations and ask whether they are realistic in the context of the practice. So a question to ask is "why do I engage with this practice? Or what do I expect to get out of it?"

Or if we start a practice with no beliefs we might develop beliefs within practice and then questions them or come across new information outside of practice that contredicts practice or belief developed as a result of practice. Yes one should ask themselves this everyday as an internal check or what have you regardless if coming up against an unexamined belief or expectation. Curative fantasies should be pursued in order to realize its belief or fantasy.

I would ask you to ponder why this question is important to you. Any attempt to answer such a question will involve many assumptions and beliefs.

Not so much important as interesting or I believe to be useful. Many advanced concepts in the work and life in general will involve many assumptions and beliefs anything that is not figured out yet, esoteric, rare or lacking in supportive evidence will result in assumptions and beliefs until researched and figured out. Not asking or attempting to answer these questions I believe will produced a boxed in like mentality. For example most of the research and literiture on this forum asked such questions and were developed on assumptions and beliefs scrapped, re writted, drafted and re written again to end up or come up with the truth, based on work, feelings, hunches and obviously outside help from the C's. This is also another reason why I ask because I believe progress can also come from asking a questions where most don't know and people use what they do and what they feel they do know in a collaboration to figure out question. If those who have contributed to this forum have stopped everytime they came up against a belief or assumption IMO there would not be as much knowledge/information that is now true and or helpful - I mean how did I come across this site and the work and why am I here? Beliefs, assumptions and feeling led me here and now truths and facts keep me.

Working to develop a finer body that survives physical death could mean a higher quality and quantity of data acquired during the lifetime of the computer given back to the source (higher self/system administrator) with minimal errors. No Work, no coherent finer body, means not much useful data fed back to the source. Like if a computer is virus ridden the data is corrupted. If it dies suddenly without having backed itself up ( in the finer body?) all the data acquired may be lost.

After networking and thinking about my questions I started to think in the direction of your analogy creating the finer body may (belief) create finer knowledge or an area of the universe where knowledge can be gained not accessible to those who didnt develop finer body and intern this information can be used for higher self.

We are sort of like the little i's of our 6D selves. I guess this is why they say helping us helps them, because the more we work on ourselves and integrate ourselves, the better they are able to work on themselves and integrate themselves, making it easier to merge at some distant day in the "future."

After reading all that you wrote this made sense to me on both a logical and feeling level when considering the other information I have read about timelines and that the Cs have confirmed there are different timelines. With that being said we are conscious of this time line and by doing all we can gaining knowledge/wisdom/understanding we can better help our 6D selves. I have had dreams where the male energy is more dominant literally a male character will run into a female and after reki sessions I was told my male side has more energy. I am going to take my belief that our current self can become closer to whole/balance and this will support the higher self. I am going in this direction of male/female balance will do research however if anyone has information/resources in this direction let me know. Thanks for engaging in conversation

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea where to find "Deep therapy in the fast lane"?

I read it some time ago but today I tried to find it and it dissapeared from the net.

I searched it with quotes "" which resulted only in the FOTCM statement of principles pdf.

I tried amazon.com and amazon.co.uk and scribd. This does not exist there. Also looking by author did not result in anything. Link: _http://home.comcast.net/~riversrages/DeepTherapy/intro.htm is not working (error 404).

Looks like that it dissapeared and there is no pdf or other that I could find.

I wanted to come back to this reading once again and here's such a surprise :).

Anyway have anyone idea where to find this reading or maybe pdf of this reading or anything?

Mikel said:
Hi,

Does anyone have any idea where to find "Deep therapy in the fast lane"?

I read it some time ago but today I tried to find it and it dissapeared from the net.

I searched it with quotes "" which resulted only in the FOTCM statement of principles pdf.

I tried amazon.com and amazon.co.uk and scribd. This does not exist there. Also looking by author did not result in anything. Link: _http://home.comcast.net/~riversrages/DeepTherapy/intro.htm is not working (error 404).

Looks like that it dissapeared and there is no pdf or other that I could find.

I wanted to come back to this reading once again and here's such a surprise :).

Anyway have anyone idea where to find this reading or maybe pdf of this reading or anything?

It seems like the webpage disappeared and with it the online book itself and cannot be found anywhere anymore. Here is an archived version:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150713195021/http://home.comcast.net/~riversrages/DeepTherapy/intro.htm

And I attached one pdf too.

Attachments

• deep therapy in the fast lane.pdf
    477.4 KB · Views: 36
Whoa! :O
What is this Deep Therapy in the Fast Lane?
Thank you, Gawan, for providing a .pdf!
I'm just beginning it now and I think this is very good material for me to read as I'm seriously considering going back into working with youth at risk.
Not sure entirely what the book is about but just getting into it, it reminds me of part of Paul Levy's (Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil‎).
Also, The Eden Express by Mark Vonnegut.

At a core level, the STS path is primarily about separation.

There are a lot of dark and dangerous roads associated with a total sense of separation, that humans often associate with sociopathy and psychopathy.

This separation can be used for a positive purpose in terms of focusing on the self to improve it.

In this late age of Kali Yuga, this is necessary at times for one's physical, mental, and spiritual health.

If you are improving the Self in order to better help others in the "future," this apparent "negativity" can be transmuted into balance and positivity.

The topic is the usefulness of the negative half of the emotional center so I wanted to share something, I don't know if it's convenient.
I wasn't really aware how bitter I've become, and where my impulsiveness got me. Last job I had was like created for me to face my weaknesses and overcome them and I failed once again :). But I wanted to say that I don't want to make you feel bad or to think that I came here with purpose to manipulate you. I feel ashamed when I read what I wrote in upset state. So I don't come on forum for couple of weeks and I think what have I done... It was helpful to see myself and thank you for letting me stay.
Yesterday evening when I was writing something I felt normal, without any negative emotions, I don't know how to explain, it was really good.

Greetings,

For those of you who can't watch a movie without crying, I recommend watching this movies from South Korea:

Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds.
Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days.
Taegukgi Hwinalrimyeo (The Brotherhood of War) I'm sure many of you have seen this one.

I don't know if at some point anyone has been able to find similarities of the 4th way in Japanese anime series and movies, especially Korean ones. There are series that are made based on the story of Perseus, the hero's journey. If you pay attention to them, one thing always leads to another or as it happened to me, some time later I found a reading here more developed, more concrete but that in its root, contained the same knowledge.

Regarding "anger" and perhaps "anger" is what we recognize when it could be something else, reminds me of what some call "internal fire", but they refer to using it positively, not to be motivated by revenge, but to find enough anger that motivates you to continue to be better, to move forward and test yourself. Stop the self-sabotage, the mental noise and move on, take action. There are external elements that work in virtue of it but it depends on the person the path to take.

A simple example can be that of a person who does not have good grades in school and being always pointed out by others as the most incompetent, gets upset enough and is motivated to study to prove that he is not, to the point that he realizes that in fact, if he can do it, if he can improve as a person. He gains self-confidence to venture into other areas that he thought he could not, even with certain limitations, he puts his capacity for self-improvement to the test.

These are a series of phrases that I had compiled many years ago, I have notes, observations and research that were very basic for someone more advanced, somehow led me to some port here for a more complementary information. It's like reading between the lines for me, a specific word or phrase would trigger a thought pattern that allowed me to break down the experience I was going through and see beyond how superficial and emotional it was. I didn't have anyone coming to tell me "it's going to be okay" just my head would start thinking and thinking and thinking, I would watch a movie and something that resonated with the process of the moment would motivate me to pause the movie and spend hours researching.

- "Will you take that path, will you give in to that obsession, do it if you want to.
If it's revenge you want I won't stop you, I have no right to do that, but it will be interesting to see what kind of world someone dominated by his hatred of others will build."

- "Anyone with the brains to think and the mettle to act for the benefit of the people is considered a radical by those who are conformists and are content to put up with disasters."

- "There are many things I cannot do with this body - but disability and misfortune are not the same thing! There is no reason to pity me!"

- "I believe that in order for humanity to evolve, we must look for a possibility without having to be tied to fundamental principles."

-Humans repeating over and over again the same mistake... and at the same time pathetically trying to escape their own actions. Humans are too weak. Besides, the most insignificant things, affect them in such a way... that they can't get back on their feet.
-You still can't give up! How can you give up?! -How can you give up?! It's also a quality of humans, isn't it? Even if we get defeated or fall down... we'll keep going on and on and on. And then, someday...
- It's just a meaningless struggle... Even if I were to act for the benefit of the humans... they would end up dying, right? It would just be a wasted effort. In that case, wouldn't it be better... to take what you need as soon as possible and escape? The guilt of conscience? It's a useless emotion. Useless humans are just a resource. They will reproduce again if you leave them alone. Why would you fight for them? Would it change anything in this reality if you did? Can you change the weakness of humans...?
-You can do it, you can definitely change it. It's true that we are weak, but... that's why we strive to be stronger. It may be a relevant step for you... but little by little that step will bring you closer to something. So I am sure we will change. We are weak and someday we will die... but that's why we want to keep on living and fighting.

- Edward: It's dangerous to wish for something without considering the reality, look what happened to me for wanting to see someone who died.
- Greed: I don't think so! You want to see someone who died but you might want money or women, or maybe to save the world, these are desires that all people have, greed might not be good but it's not so bad either, humans think that greed is only about money and power but everyone wants something they don't have.

- "A lesson without pain is meaningless.
That's because you can't gain something without sacrificing something in return.
However, once you have endured the pain and overcome it, you will gain a heart that is stronger than everything else."

- "Instead of feeling infuriated during trying times, it's easy for us not to think logically, but you may figure your way out simply by changing your perspectives."

- "Those who forgive themselves and are able to accept their true nature are the strong ones! If you want to know who you are, you have to look at yourself and recognize what you see, those who cannot recognize themselves will eventually fail."

- "Nothing at all is perfect in itself. That's why we are born to attract things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction when we start having our counterparts on our side."

My mother has an inner strength to suffer in silence and not allow herself to be defeated by depression that today I understand more about her and my father. And it wasn't until she made the comment "sometimes one must scold oneself, impose oneself to that weakness that suddenly wants to tuck us in, say no! I don't want that, we are bad but not defeated, there are people who are worse and go on, I can do it too". Or just listen to music and cheer up, everyone finds their own way, but whatever you do, don't let it be to bring you down.

Those who have the ability to write articles and do those kinds of big jobs, seem to "feel" the need to write more and get to the heart of the matter or even someone who didn't even think of doing it and makes them see that they may have a skill to develop in the process, which if well harnessed, could even write a book. Their grain of sand motivated by a correct intensity of "anger" of seeing a lying beach, an anger that motivates them to do something about it for good, as long as they are aware of how to do it and not get lost in the process.

Back
Top Bottom