The X-Files reboot

Zadius Sky said:
It was curious to see the "vaccines" as something that's killing off the people, though.
and alien vaccines saving people (from Scully's DNA, becoming kind of immortal). What was fun to watch (despite the usual plot holes) was cig man's explanation to Mulder that they exterminate people in order to save the planet (and the megafauna??) and Mulder telling him that he speaks like a psychopath.

I got the impression that they set up Ms. Einstein and her partner in such a way that they could continue the series with them.

FWIW, Chris Carter recently said:

“I can tell you this: Fox owns this show. I can’t imagine, with the ratings that we’ve got and the way we ended this season, that there won’t be more X-Files. They will find a way to get that done. Because I spoke about it briefly with [Fox CEO] Dana Walden today, so there’s an appetite there and… a chance certainly to find how we’re gonna get ourselves off this precipice.”

It was an interesting twist to the storyline, as the smallpox vaccine was tied in. That vaccine was being tested in one of the movies with some alien alterations, OSIT.

I was thinking the alternative news guy would have ended up a disinfo agent like Alex Jones.

m said:
I got the impression that they set up Ms. Einstein and her partner in such a way that they could continue the series with them.

Same impression too.

One interesting take/analysis on this most recent season... :D

Everything Mulder was told in 'My Struggle, Part I' was a lie. Colonization has begun. Todd O'Malley is a Syndicate Agent. The Old Man is a fraud. Cancer Man is an impostor. Scully is the new Cassandra Spender and everything was orchestrated to get her to create a vaccine using her alien DNA. William is the final key to creating the hybrid slave race, just as was prophesied. Scully will use his stem cells to perfect the vaccine. Everything is proceeding exactly as was first laid out in Season One with 'The Erlenmeyer Flask'.

_http://secretsunjr.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/x-files-my-struggle-part-ii-or-outfoxed.html_

I gave the last episode a looksee.

It struck me both as rather lightweight make-it-up-as-you-go-along, too much story packed into too little time, combined with a bunch of insidious lying.

I doubt very much that the Cigarette Smoking Man was earmarked to be the central villain at the outset. I always thought of him as a kind of Deep Throat archetype, but popular whimsy evidently took over and placed him dead center because.., simple is as simple does.

In a metaphoric manner, there was some truth in this production...

Vaccines to weaken the populace. Mass-depopulation with an Alternative 3 vibe.

But Chemtrails being an active ingredient?

Climate change and environmental chaos being man-made?

And the implication that aliens are benign beings watching helplessly as the Bad Humans run amok?

That sets up viewers who take these notions on board subconsciously for later responses favorable to their captors when/if our real masters ever show up in person. To “Save Us From Ourselves!” Heck even alien DNA is there to protect us, if only we trust enough to let it in. Align with the Beast to save yourselves. Choose on a deep, fundamental level to internalize the Predator. "It gave us its mind! Do you hear me?"

Yeah. Ick.

I think it can be safely said that the X-Files has switched sides in the media war.

That's too bad, but not really surprising.

X-Files 10th Season - Subliminal Messages

Hey There ! Sorry for my English grammar mistakes but it's not my native language :(

I've been thinking a lot about this thread and I already prepared it how it should be.
Have anyone watched the 10th season of X-Files ? I mean, all of X-Files seasons never had this much of subliminal messages than 10th has.

All of the episodes of X Files starting from 1st to last (10th) season has inscription at the ending of intro and it's written 'THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE' BUT last episode of last season (S10E06) has inscription 'THIS IS THE END', what does it mean ? The end of X-Files or the end of something real ?
I know, I know X-files always was about all of this weird stuff and everything but you don't need to watch all of it just take a look at this ADDITIONAL 10th season.

- Dana Scully thinks and a least ADMITS that she has foreign DNA, mixed with aliens and she's not the only one/ she also admits that the foreign dna is the only way to survive the disease that was spreaded ->
- The Disease that was spreaded was Anthrax... wait... sound familiar - 'Russia anthrax outbreak affects dozens in north Siberia - 2nd August 2016'
- The last episode is about a man who stands on the top of HUGE secret corporation that has power over Military, Politicians, Doctors and all of it so he is more powerful than anybody else and he at least wants to devastate whole world to make his own imperium he spells words of NEW AGE...
- Fox tells us that, the government has special influences with aliens.

I guess it's a special message for people to watch it and 'KNOW IT' but not really know just what subliminal TVs messages are about to do, they don't want people to start panic so they do it this way to choose media - by the way you can also analyze Katy Perry's last song Rise the lyrics are pretty promising like

'Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed'

Be transformed ?! - It's for another tread :).

Watch 10th season if you want to and tell me more signs you noticed :).

Re: X-Files 10th Season - Subliminal Messages

And I wanted to add that by all the time by all of the seasons Fox says 'I WANT TO BELIEVE' - do you see the connection between what Cassiopaeans said that it's the free will.

There has been a lot of discussion on the X-Files reboot. You can read the thread here.

There were also some SOTT articles on the latest season:

https://www.sott.net/article/323020-SOTT-Exclusive-New-X-Files-blows-it-on-the-truth-and-reality-of-alien-abduction-and-why-it-matters-Part-I

https://www.sott.net/article/324213-SOTT-Exclusive-New-X-Files-blows-it-on-the-truth-and-reality-of-alien-abduction-Part-II-Aliens-are-not-the-good-guys

https://www.sott.net/article/326067-SOTT-Exclusive-New-X-Files-blows-it-on-the-truth-and-reality-of-alien-abduction-Part-III-Mass-deception

Thank You Nienna and Sorry :). 3D Student thanks, this is what I was looking for ! :D

strvmm said:
Thank You Nienna and Sorry :). 3D Student thanks, this is what I was looking for ! :D

Just remember, the search function is your friend. :)

I already used that and it didn't show me any '10th Season of X-Files' topic or I am still blind yet but this is a good way to get rid of that problem ! :D

Back
Top Bottom