Third density repetition

Session 63
July 18, 1981

QUESTIONER: I would like to follow up with questions regarding the fact that in fourth density the energies of the red, orange, and green centers are activated, while the energies of the yellow, blue, etc., are in potency. Right now, the green energies are activated; they have been for the last 45 years. I wonder how the transition is made during that period, so that the green is fully activated and the yellow is in a potential state. What will we lose as the yellow moves from activation to potentiation, and what will we gain as the green becomes fully activated; what is the process?
RA: I am Ra. It is misleading to speak in terms of gains or losses when approaching the subject of the end of a cycle and the beginning of the green ray cycle upon your sphere. The faculty of intelligence must not forget at any time that there is only one creation in which nothing is lost. There are progressive cycles for entities to draw upon experience; from there we can approach the question.
As the green ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape, the yellow ray plane or Earth that you now enjoy on your pilgrimage will be uninhabited for a period of your space/time while the space/time necessary for fourth density entities to master the ability to safeguard their third density is assimilated.
After that period, there will come a time when third density can resume its cycles on the yellow ray sphere.

Meanwhile, another sphere is forming, largely corresponding to the yellow ray. This fourth density sphere co-exists with the first, second, and third. Its nature is denser due to the atomic aspects of the rotating nucleus. We have already discussed this subject with you.
The fourth density entities incarnating in this space/time are fourth density in the eyes of experience, but they are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to the desire to experience and assist in the birth of fourth density on this plane.
You may perceive that fourth-density entities possess a great abundance of compassion.

From what the Cs have said, we move to 4th density once we have learned all of our lessons.
Q: (L) The non-balloon is when the balloon switches off - but it does it so fast you are not aware of it - like a pulsation...? I mean, I am desperate here!

A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you will see.

Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I can't "get it?"

A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets you there," what makes this so?

A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...

A: Answer, please.

Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.
As for being STO or STS the Cs say this:
Q: (V) Where does the information emanate from?

A: Channeled.

Q: (V) Channeled by who? (JN) Channeled by Marshall Summers. (V) But who is it that is channeling through Marshall Summers? (JN) The Allies of Humanity. (V) You are missing my point. That's a name they give themselves. I want to know: what kind of source are they?

A: 4th density.

Q: (V) STS, STO?

A: STO predominates.

Q: (V) Well that's cool.

A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by association in networks that do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the positive STO experience.

Q: (R) So they can choose realms as frequencies or such where they do not have contact with STS because STS are not of the same frequency. (L) At 4D, those who graduate to STO are working on enhancement of what is already a choice rather than the problem of making the choice. It's there, it's made, it's done. (R) This has to go back to the question that you started with about Allies from 4D because, it's "all is of value if examined with a open mind and proper perspective." From our perspective, any help that we would get from 4D STO includes the fact that we have to keep in mind that they don't have to deal with things that we do. (L) Right. (R) So any help that we get from them, we will have to add the extra context ... (L) Of our reality.

A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose, since so much is veiled from you.

Q: (R) This goes right to the discussion we had on the egroup a couple of weeks ago, I think, when we said that there is so much that is possible, but if you don't know about it you won't choose it. How can you choose if you don't know about it? (B) The choice has to be made here before you can glean the benefits of that choice. (L) Right. If you don't know you have a choice you can't make a choice, if everything is ... (R) It's like the gold fish in the bad water. (L) Yeah. Yeah, I mean you learn to exist in that environment and you accommodate it and you don't know how to be in any other.

Regarding the 1,000 year period the Cs say this:
(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

A: Yes

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

As the green ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape, the yellow ray plane or Earth that you now enjoy on your pilgrimage will be uninhabited for a period of your space/time while the space/time necessary for fourth density entities to master the ability to safeguard their third density is assimilated.
After that period, there will come a time when third density can resume its cycles on the yellow ray sphere.

Thank you for finding the part. Yes, I've got the same impression as you from those statements. The session wording was slightly different in the lawofone.info site:

Ra said:
As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third-density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Thank you, @Nienna for the excerpts.

A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose, since so much is veiled from you.

This also confirms that graduation is made after making the choice.

But I also came across the following, which might be confirming @Fluffy's point of view:

A: ... Transition is the "Millennium." A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.

Q: (L) So, for a thousand years we will be living as physical beings in 4th density... so to speak... making this transition during this period... and, by the time it is over we will have done away with our physical appetites?

A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning, others will need more "time."

Although the statements above seem to suggest that the so-called "thousands years" will be experienced in 4D, I think it is rather 3D. But this might not be as black-or-white as I thought. The sentence "Some will be there at the beginning, others will need more time." suggests to me that people on 3D and 4D will coexist for some time during "the millenium" until finally all the remaning candidates make the transition.

Back
Top Bottom