Third density repetition

Yes
I think this is possible but did Ra or the C's say something specific about this? That the 3D section of the 4D Earth will also be populated?
Yes , Session 9 August 1997 :

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

-
Consider though that there are infinite 3rd density laterals. ( i'm not up to date on the most recent transcripts , so don't know how much (if) will impact such )

I think this is possible but did Ra or the C's say something specific about this? That the 3D section of the 4D Earth will also be populated?

Yes , Session 9 August 1997 :

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

-
Consider though that there are infinite 3rd density laterals. ( i'm not up to date on the most recent transcripts , so don't know how much (if) will impact such )

Thank you for bringing that up, Ricardo. That was a very interesting piece of info, indeed. As you also implied, however, the "3rd density earth with glowing red sky" mentioned might be "another earth" than the one we dwell on now. But, then, that planet must be one of those which will also be influenced by cometary showers.

One of the reasons for why I think another planet is probably implied is because repetition of 3D will mean "remaining in STS" and then I think this will not be compatible with a 4D STO planet.

Another reason is that I believe Ra said something to the effect that those who will have to repeat 3D upon the completion of a great cycle will need to do this on another planet.

So 4th density has very different rules , whatever it may mean , however , sts 4th density will still be , somewhere, as per plenty of the C's comments , ie Session 14 July 1996 :

Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

-
A possible account of this is in Vinney Tolman's account in Heather Tesch's interview of him ( 4 parts ) , Link

So 4th density has very different rules , whatever it may mean , however , sts 4th density will still be , somewhere, as per plenty of the C's comments , ie Session 14 July 1996 :

Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

-
A possible account of this is in Vinney Tolman's account in Heather Tesch's interview of him ( 4 parts ) , Link
TLDR - ( entirely subjective/speculation ) while existing in the same density , STO /sts at 4th density interactions are more field type , rather then "physical" according to entirely different realm , perhaps more like at different FRV , even if in same planet . ( all of this though , does raise the question if there's also infinite laterals at 4th density )

Something I wonder about 3D STO planets: Are all of them in long wave cycle or are there also 3D STO planets in short wave experience? When I was thinking over this, my initial thought was that those could probably exist only in long wave because short wave involves materiality/physicality and physical incarnations. And apparently the propensity for material experience is a sign of STS. But the idea that STO can or will never experience 3D in short wave seems very limiting. I don't have a satisfactory view as of yet.

while existing in the same density , STO /sts at 4th density interactions are more field type , rather then "physical" according to entirely different realm , perhaps more like at different FRV , even if in same planet .

You know, normally 4D STO and 4D STS don't cohabit a planet. I believe the coexistence of 4D STO and 4D STS on our planet will be for a relatively short period of time, that is, until 4D STO will dissuade 4D STS from maintaining their activities here. But, hmm, as soon as I'm thinking on this now, I feel the need to find a relationship between this dissuasion and the "thousand years" of acclimation to 4D.

I think it is possible, yes.

The Yin-Yang.

There is a small white circle in the black area.
My initial belief was that what you suggested was not possible. But then, again, I noticed that I was probably jumping on a conclusion brashly through black-or-white thinking, without checking possible gray areas. And as I think about it, I now think it might be possible although I still prefer to believe otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom