Third density repetition

Well , also , divinity's first movement is love , which is what religion presents us , ( as an orthodox Pastafarian ) to quote the Prophet Bob Marley "cold you be loved "

A ghost is still physical, for example.

It remains in the electromagnetic environment of third density, otherwise it could not be perceived occasionally.

Non-physical is from fifth density onwards.
I interpret variable physicality as anything from as dense as a rock though to nothing but mind depending of the choice made for the necessity of the experience.
For example, thoughts travel in an instant, so this would imply that to move from one space to another there would be a need for zero physicality in between. This is already experienced somewhat in 3D courtesy of the internet, fax, radio broadcasting etc (which I think those are preparatory for 4D inclinations) intuition, remote viewing, remotes healing .. other psychic abilities… and what about trans dimensional re-molecularization between 3 and 4D.

At the highest octave of 4D is preparing for graduation to 6D, also from my understanding but I could be wrong, probably, but being the case would mean that at that highest level of 4D the physicality has become not only undesirable but also unnecessary.

I like this thread, it’s fun and get the mind very curious.

The issue of resistance to change/transformation attracts my attention as I observe the same in my experience.

Formerly, I felt that it's not ethical to be positive in the face of all the evil negativity that dominates life. After familiarizing with the C's material, in particular, I began to consciously notice my mental programming to negative or pessimistic thinking. Now I can see that without being positive I can essentially do nothing either for myself or for others.

Of course, there's an issue of balance there. The sense of positivity I meant is not about being insensitive to the pains of others. I'm not talking about new-agey toxic positivity. Also, a seemingly violent or enraged reaction can actually be based on some truly positive awareness deep inside one's psyche. You know, some humane "revolutionary" reaction against some bad status quo. This can encourage others for cooperation towards a common positive goal.

What I especially try to mean by positivity is about some basic awareness of the biggest, deepest, and simplest reality. Positivity is being. Past 4D or maybe mid-4D, "all beings" have to gradually increase their STO polarity (positivity) and decrease their STS polarity (negativity) to get closer and closer to the core of existence. And as the C's say, "positivity" is what eventually will deter STS beings from messing with us due to incompatibility of frequencies. So, there's a significant relation between positivity/being and knowldge/awareness. The C's emphasized a lot, "Mirth is good!", "Mirth should never stop!", etc. because mirth/posivitity contains a deep knowledge or awareness.

Knowing this, it gives me pain to notice how much of my time I have negative thoughts and emotions. Some of it is very natural, of course. I can't even imagine a completely uninterrupted process of being positive or in high spirits. And it's also so natural and almost inescapable to have bad times, diseases, disasters, traumas, etc. Continuously witnessing such a world is a constant trauma in itself, even if we are kind of accustomed to it.

Our status quo, our realm, our mundane reality dumps so much negativity on us continuously. I believe and I sense that true positivity is capable of balancing and overcoming all the degenerative effects of the negativity we are being bombarded with from inside and outside us. But true positivity is of a different realm, a different reality, very incompatible with the one we must be more-or-less compatible with now.

Truly committing to positivity (to being and awareness) requires radically reforming one's life, I believe. It's like religion. It's like one's relation to God/Goodness. Something must come before all else. Something that is worth it. I feel I face such a transformation.
Positivity is the crux of the matter in polarising to STO, in my opinion. Looking out to a negatively charged world with positivity creates a portal of potential, it draws the viewer in and it draws in those around him by virtue of the frequency that is emitted, unless of course those around cannot stand it- then they will naturally fall away toward negativity.

This by far- positive attitude and outlook, is the most difficult thing to maintain and requires contains attention and guarding. It is the protection from negative influence acting as an armour.
I can’t speak for everyone, we all have our roles and missions, but I know for myself that this it above and beyond all importance….it is also the place where I’m most attacked by forces that wish my failure.

Back
Top Bottom