Third density repetition

This might seem left field: Do caulbearers, those born within or partially embraced with the amniotic fluid sac, have or have a greater likelihood of developing a 4D STO (maybe even 4D STS) profile and learning karmic and simple lessons of the "here-now" 3D thus a greater likelihood of graduating from 3D?

(Thus not repeating 3D.)

It feels it suits the topic of this thread enough to ask.

Yes, I'm sure such a balance is established in some way but, linearly thinking, it seems difficult to explain a full equality between STS and STO after 4D.
I think that the balance is at the universe level.

One planet is STS and another is STO. One solar system is STS and another is STO..., etc.

Another thing is that on a planet or other larger system, there is a completely STO or completely STS inclination, which if not corrected could lead to something bad.

So possibly, if we choose the Yin-Yang symbol as a fairly accurate description of the universal balance, on the black side there is a small white circle and on the white side there is a small black circle.

The special function of 5D as the contemplation zone makes it appear like it's outside of the sequence of graduation but I don't recall anything specific told confirming this. So, I suppose a 4D being will graduate to 5D.

Session 26 November 1994 :

A: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".

Q: (L) Does that mean that at the contemplation level that there is no activity? (J) Is it like a "time out?"

A: Close. Balancer.

Session 26 November 1994 :

A: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".

Q: (L) Does that mean that at the contemplation level that there is no activity? (J) Is it like a "time out?"

A: Close. Balancer.

Ricardo, do you think those answers suggest or imply that when a 4D being is ready to graduate, the graduation will not be to 5D but to 6D?

What about the following?

Q: (L) Well, the idea of the Wanderers, according to the Ra Material, is 4th or 5th density beings that have chosen to come back into 3rd density to help us. Would that be the same kind of Wanderer?

A: 5th or 6th density.

Q: (L) Are there any fifth density souls on the earth today or any of recent times we would recognize?

A: Yes. Arafat. Sadat. Pope John V.

These examples suggest that there are 5D STO beings.

From Ra, we know that there are also 5D STS beings who train and command 4D STS.

And where did these 5D STO and STS souls graduated from? Isn't it logical to think that they graduated from 4D to 5D?

Also:

Questioner: Using as an example a fifth-density group or social memory complex of the Orion group, what was their previous density before they became fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. The progress through densities is sequential. A fifth-density social memory complex would be comprised of mind/body/spirit complexes harvested from fourth density.

Well , as by some of the C's comments , density graduation can skip a step , as per pets , presumably "others" as well, exceedingly rare as it may be, those who are not bound by matter can , project themselves , be it in same density or , downward, so 5th density can incarnate in 3rd , while being in 5th , as well as in 6th (...). ( progression should be 4 to 6th)

(cont.) The 7 densities are an expression of infinity , and there's mystery at all levels , as per some lawful progression and as per higher density dudes/dudettes , 5th is contemplation, as per choice. ( imo . my 2x cents , blah )

The special function of 5D as the contemplation zone makes it appear like it's outside of the sequence of graduation but I don't recall anything specific told confirming this. So, I suppose a 4D being will graduate to 5D.
I don’t know why I thought that. I suppose that 5D also has octaves within octaves (sub densities) as Ra proposes, and the highest levels of 5D are contemplative zones that are preparing for a transition to 6D. But also having said that, C’s mention the long wave cycle of learning remaining in the ethereal of 5D, that souls never leave as they do not have the desire for physicality so maybe upon graduation they return to the One. Skipping densities because they are not required or desired for learning is something that has been mentioned.

This whole density thing is such an enigma. I suppose that we can only have fun speculating coz we won’t know until we remember..
then we will probably start all over again and forever everything once more.

Thank you for sharing that, Fluffy. I agree entirely.

The issue of positivity is both the simplest and also the most complex in our situation. And I feel that it contains some important insight about the issue of "repetition of 3D", which seems to be a problem we've been suffering for a long time.

All the problems we suffer are "fruits" of negativity in this or that way. And we know or we can sense that all the solutions needed will come through increase of positivity or positive polarization. To the extent this view is correct, we're supposed to put positive polarization to the center of our experience/awareness of existence. But we live in a machine which runs 24/7 to subject us to more and more negativity for destroying any positivity that remains. It's simply a game of negativity vs positivity. STS vs STO. Non-being vs Being.

Then, there seems to be another important aspect of the problem:

It's as if the universe/logos deems "indifference" to be worse than STS polarization. After all, STS polarization will eventually lead back to STO, if the "being" doesn't decide to get non-existent by achieving 100% STS. I'm not sure but I think most STS beings don't choose to go non-existent. STS beings are also subject to gravity. They are also withdrawn to the omnipotent core of existence for their own egostistical reasons and the more they get close to it by increasing their knowledge and awareness, the more they lose STS and gain STO polarity, bound to transition to STO eventually.

I think this is also one of the big parts of the reason why Ra and the C's emphasize the importance of gaining more and more information and knowledge, regardless of its subject. Gaining knowledge is an indication of "attention", "liveliness". Lack of interest in learning or increasing/deepening one's awareness is a sign of decomposition, entropy.

I think this is also a part of the issue of "resistance to change/transformation". The problem is not only about the negative pressures by higher STS beings. The effects of attacks and manipulations by higher STS become more problematic when we are indifferent to it, to either negative or positive polarization.
I don’t think it’s a ‘problem’ per se, just a natural function of experience and learning. As long as the universe exists so will the realm of choice at the 3rd level. To be totally transparent from my own perspective, I see the appeal of third density STS, it’s sensational, the feelings the lust, the food (cake… anyone??), the lovely adornments, nice car, big house, fuzzy warm fires, hot showers, parties, drugs and booze, slothing about in our pyjamas all day watching TV… the list of self pleasures is long, and we’ve all been there and may at be still go there…. until it seems completely pointless and futile, boredom overtakes and those things that once had appeal are worth nothing…. then we end up here, where we are, seeing it for what it is, a self imposed prison. Then we realise we have a choice, and for a while the two choices crash and collide while we struggle to see ourselves and our environment, make sense of it enough to make a choice. Well is that not kinda fun? Observing it all unravel right before our eyes and all the things that arise while this unravelling happens?? I don’t see a problem. I see a joyride, the most radical and bodacious theme park we could dream up, so we dreamed it into reality, what for? For fun!! Are we having fun yet? All you crazy adventurous souls out there, I thank you for coming to the cosmic party here on earth because I would hate to have to partyvalone :lol: :headbanger::dance:

. So, I believe it can be more accurate to say that 7D (or big bang) is 100% positivity rather than 100% STO although positivity and STO (and negativity and STS) are so closely related.
What a fine concept. I like it. Like two ends of a magnet that repel each other by force but at the same time trying to hold together as one. The C’s say energy cannot exist in a vacuum, and thus the Big Bang was a necessary force, an irresistible compulsion because of the the Love the One had for itself, it had to ‘burst’ …. Well have you ever felt so in love that you could just burst?

Yes, if one doesn't go to light but remain on earth when one dies, there are various possibilities, and STS manipulations can be a part of that but I think this would still be exception, not the rule (and STS manipulation after disincarnation doesn't necessarily mean "light tunnel trap" either). And I think most of souled beings (and even OP's) do go to 5D when they die.

I wasn’t implying that after death soul/concousness doesn’t go to 5D but I do believe there is a process for reincarnating to 3D Earth VS 3D other reals or to a different density all together.

Also there is no definit answer that if one does not go to the light that means ones Soul/conciousness is 100% going to be stuck on earth.

We are in an STS real regardless of in a living organism or just as a spirit and there is manipulation and influence after death to persuade entities to reincarnate down to an overtly STS realm

Going through the normal A to B to C steps “inbetween life in 5D” meaning…light, life review, told need to do something on earth/reincarnate to 3D earth again means you will be a soul/conciousness in 3D STS again and again regardless if you are an ethereal spirit or in a human organism…

Thus it’s always great to gain knowledge read investigate ask question and like a scientist try new gather data and move forward towards 4D … if that’s one’s goal… its mine

The world is problematic enough. Going to the rest & contemplation zone is a great balance and healing.

I think you are making the assumption that “The light” and 5D are synonymous and that you can’t have one without the other.

I do believe there is more than one way to travel to 5D. Also as you say 3D STS is problematic enough thus it would be great to side step or advance past reincarnating back over and over again.

From what I have read avoiding the light means “trying@ to avoid reincarnating back to a 3D STS real, not giving into the life review manipulation and guilt fear control matrix that pushes souls back down to 3D as these influences are also talked about in the NDE and Michael Newton, life between life resources

I suppose that 5D also has octaves within octaves (sub densities) as Ra proposes, and the highest levels of 5D are contemplative zones that are preparing for a transition to 6D.

Yes, I also suppose that 5D has sub-densities (and sub-sub-densities) just like any other density. But I also suppose that contemplation zone for 1D through 4D is not in the highest level of 5D because, as the names/numbers indicate, they are lower than 5D. So, I believe when a 4D being graduates to 5D, they will be on a higher level than the contemplation zone for 1D through 4D. Real or proper 5D experience begins there, I think. Just speculation.

But also having said that, C’s mention the long wave cycle of learning remaining in the ethereal of 5D, that souls never leave as they do not have the desire for physicality so maybe upon graduation they return to the One.
According to the C's, we were, just like we are now, 3D in the long wave. But, yes, I think our 5D home-connection was active or live all the times.

This whole density thing is such an enigma. I suppose that we can only have fun speculating coz we won’t know until we remember..
then we will probably start all over again and forever everything once more.
I can be wrong but I sense a kind of pessimism or disappointment there? The cycle of existence seems like an eternal prison? Sometimes it appeared me like that, I must admit. And that thought was "unpleasant" to say the least, an "extremely traumatic" thought/belief to be more realistic. I don't claim you're experiencing the same thing I did, but I just wanted to mention this. Anyway, I later surmised that this was a heavy attack (heaviest, perhaps) by STS forces. I believe this is a projection based on our "prison hell" experience in world. They try to make us project our agonizing local experience to the entire existence. The "tunnel trap" thing mentioned on this thread is also closely related to this, I think.

Back
Top Bottom