Third density repetition

During this transition period, perhaps those 20 million or so wanderers phase out here on STS earth, and they will have to deal with the 4d STS invasion/control elements and personnel. As their 'terms of service' or 'tour of duty' is usually a couple eons, right? Some will of course do extra tours... gives them something to do, no? especially the 6d wanderers. Essentially, they are like stem cells in the bodies, going where needed. If this is accurate, then they wouldn't graduate to 4d STO Earth as Eden on the other side of the Tree of Life

I'm not sure I understand you here, but I think that being 6D they have already graduated 4D and 5D. They are probably incarnated here to help in an STO fashion when asked appropriately.

The risk of incarnating here for them is the chance of losing STO polarisation though.

The 2nd eon available to the PreAdamics/OPs would mainly be the final phaseout of 3dSTS here and the whole thing would repeat as needed. Their goal is to get kick about until they individuate, right? If 3dSTS seeks graduation by basic karma work and simple understandings, then what is the 'individuation' requirements for a OP to go Adamic? some sort of basic individuation level, no? Isn't that basically how they got to the PreAdamic/OP level?

I'm not sure if OP's do any sort of "graduation" of any sort. They are soulless entities, like walking lessons here for us to learn from - how to deal with them, and not be manipulated by them.

The OP's that do manage to amass enough energy, and survive the 2nd death, however, can go on though, according to this :

Q: (hesperides) Do psychopaths automatically disintegrate through the 2nd death process?

A: Not exactly. A crystallized psychopath can become something akin to a demon.

On another note, I don't think it's been asked if the wave applies to all densities - will my cat have a chance to graduate to 3D as well ?

I wonder..

I'm not sure I understand you here, but I think that being 6D they have already graduated 4D and 5D. They are probably incarnated here to help in an STO fashion when asked appropriately.

The risk of incarnating here for them is the chance of losing STO polarisation though.

I'm not sure if OP's do any sort of "graduation" of any sort. They are soulless entities, like walking lessons here for us to learn from - how to deal with them, and not be manipulated by them.

The OP's that do manage to amass enough energy, and survive the 2nd death, however, can go on though, according to this :

On another note, I don't think it's been asked if the wave applies to all densities - will my cat have a chance to graduate to 3D as well ?

I wonder..
Yes ( Session 4 April 2015 )
-
Q: (Galatea) Speaking of pets, I wanted to ask if it's possible to take pets into 4D with you?

A: In some instances if there is sufficient bonding so as to increase the FRV of the 2D creature. In the case of Sebastian, being loved by so many, this is possible.

Q: (L) So you kind of piggyback him. So, you're saying that some creatures can skip 3D?

A: Rare, but possible.
-

Back
Top Bottom