"those who endure to the end shall save others"

My understanding of it was that the "saving" would be providing information to others once the purported 'transition to a new reality' occurs. The Cs have said that there will be many people who are dazed and confused about their surroundings at that point, and possibly vulnerable to manipulation by 'dark forces'. So providing the information we here all possess about the nature of that reality etc. etc. could, in theory, make a big difference and amount to "saving" others.

If you think about it, the only thing that really separates members here who have read and accepted (as a working hypothesis) the C's cosmology, and many 'normal' people in the world who have no idea whatsoever about that cosmology, is the cosmology itself. I think it would be very appropriate if it turns out that the primary point and benefit of the Cs transmissions and the goal of their transmitting that information/understanding, is the 'simple' fact of a decent sized group of people having that information to share with others who really need it.

3D lessons are up to us, with some help from the Cs. But their primary goal in communicating was/is for a post transition scenario where some people have the necessary information/knowledge. Their help in 3D lessons (while respecting free will) was to give us a better chance of getting there (to the post transition point). This is what makes most sense to me from the POV of coherence of the Cs teachings.
This is a very interesting and plausible interpretation, and to me it sounds very close to the actual truth (at least as far as I can imagine it as well). Thanks for sharing! :-)

The electronic devices and digital means we have today for communication are great in some ways but can clearly also be quite harmful in others. Moreover, I also certainly don't think that it's necessary for a group of this kind to be living all together under the same roof but living at least in closer proximity to each other (like within the same town or city), where one can more easily get together in a physical manner from time to time, could surely be beneficial for those involved. Just my two cents though.

Yes, I can understand what you mean. But for many (I would venture to say for most) the possibility of achieving physical proximity is remote to say the least. Of course, in cases where this is possible, it can be beneficial, but I do not think it is a prerequisite. For many it is not easy to achieve ideal conditions of existence, so we have to be practical and have enough flexibility to choose the best option among those available. Do we need digital means to communicate today? Well, let's use them but let's be careful, let's avoid as much as possible using Wifi or 4G/5G connections, let's reduce as much as possible the use of our cell phones, let's keep our body and mind healthy so that they are less permeable to the damage of these technologies, etc.

In short, for many of us, at least for the moment, this network remains the only real community we can be a part of. This being the case, we should be grateful and honor this privilege by trying to contribute as much as we can.

To me, these teachings tell us that our job is to work on ourselves so we can actually BE points of light on the planet, changing the vibration here by bringing the light or information in. We can be vehicles for stability and a new creation by learning how to consciously direct our awareness and energy. I think we must do everything we can to be aware...and as the C's said...SEE. If we do that, perhaps the change of energy will "wake up" some others at a certain point?

I think that's it exactly. And it's not a big dramatic thing either. How many stories do you see on social media about the bus driver, or the small store owner or what have you, who is just living their life, and yet are beloved by all they touch. These folks aren't setting out to save anyone. But they still affect everyone around them by their loving generous attitude to all they meet.

Yep, this is how I interpreted it too. To put it in mundane terms: to lead by example. Which is a form of what Joe said- providing information to others. It's up to everyone to make their own choices, and a big part of what the STS system seems to do is to make it seem like there is no choice.

I think the C's have said that, unlike in 3D, 4D STS can choose at any time to change over to 4D STO? (sorry, I don't have the quote handy, I'm typing on my telephone at the moment...speaking of overuse of technology!).. and that their aims are total enslavement once we transition to 4D.. so presumably this enslavement would involve making us blind to the fact that there IS a choice.

So if we can become able to SEE that the continuous choice towards STO exists (both in 3D where it's only a distant potential destination, and in a possible 4D reality where it can apparently have immediate effect), we can make that choice for ourselves. And when other people see that we've done so, they'll know such a thing is possible and they can begin to do the same if they're so inclined. That's how I see it at the moment anyway..

Yes, I can understand what you mean. But for many (I would venture to say for most) the possibility of achieving physical proximity is remote to say the least. Of course, in cases where this is possible, it can be beneficial, but I do not think it is a prerequisite. For many it is not easy to achieve ideal conditions of existence, so we have to be practical and have enough flexibility to choose the best option among those available. Do we need digital means to communicate today? Well, let's use them but let's be careful, let's avoid as much as possible using Wifi or 4G/5G connections, let's reduce as much as possible the use of our cell phones, let's keep our body and mind healthy so that they are less permeable to the damage of these technologies, etc.

In short, for many of us, at least for the moment, this network remains the only real community we can be a part of. This being the case, we should be grateful and honor this privilege by trying to contribute as much as we can.
Yes, I agree with you and nothing of this is supposed to be easy, that much we all know.
Still, many (or most) are not all. Moreover, while we agree that it's not a pre-requisite, we also agree that it can be beneficial. So, if our circumstances would allow it, not because we may want to run away from any troubles or responsibilities but because the decisions and actions we've taken so far have allowed us to remain actually flexible and largely free from any common burdens, then shouldn't we at least consider it?

Those on the STO path are all here to learn and grow, and in turn also help others to do the same. Now, being of course mindful of not trying to rush things too much or hinder our progress by glaring expectations or anticipation, the C's have also let us know that the current period offers great opportunity for accelerated learning. From past experience, I've also learned that the best way to move forward and make great progress in any area is to look for those who are already farther than you are, find ways to connect with them and then learn with/from them (like we do in this forum). However, to be able to actually learn and grow in an accelerated manner, we have to be prepared and willing to exert a great effort, be ready to make sacrifices, and also make our intentions known, if just by putting our thoughts out there and then keeping a discerning eye out for what the universe may send back. Otherwise, how can we expect to be offered or come across any such opportunities?

I mean, the C's have also stated that one of the purposes of this group (if not the main purpose), as well as of those on the STO path in general, is to help seed a new reality which is vastly different than the one we currently find ourselves in, however, how can we do this if we ourselves are still too afraid, worried, sceptical (or feel uncapable) of making the kind of changes that could significantly change our own?

Those are just some thoughts and questions I struggle with myself though and are not directed at anyone in particular. Judge not lest ye be judged and all.

Yes, I agree with you and nothing of this is supposed to be easy, that much we all know.
Still, many (or most) are not all. Moreover, while we agree that it's not a pre-requisite, we also agree that it can be beneficial. So, if our circumstances would allow it, not because we may want to run away from any troubles or responsibilities but because the decisions and actions we've taken so far have allowed us to remain actually flexible and largely free from any common burdens, then shouldn't we at least consider it?

Those on the STO path are all here to learn and grow, and in turn also help others to do the same. Now, being of course mindful of not trying to rush things too much or hinder our progress by glaring expectations or anticipation, the C's have also let us know that the current period offers great opportunity for accelerated learning. From past experience, I've also learned that the best way to move forward and make great progress in any area is to look for those who are already farther than you are, find ways to connect with them and then learn with/from them (like we do in this forum). However, to be able to actually learn and grow in an accelerated manner, we have to be prepared and willing to exert a great effort, be ready to make sacrifices, and also make our intentions known, if just by putting our thoughts out there and then keeping a discerning eye out for what the universe may send back. Otherwise, how can we expect to be offered or come across any such opportunities?

I mean, the C's have also stated that one of the purposes of this group (if not the main purpose), as well as of those on the STO path in general, is to help seed a new reality which is vastly different than the one we currently find ourselves in, however, how can we do this if we ourselves are still too afraid, worried, sceptical (or feel uncapable) of making the kind of changes that could significantly change our own?

Those are just some thoughts and questions I struggle with myself though and are not directed at anyone in particular. Judge not lest ye be judged and all.

Anyways, I think that we can all agree that the topic of location/environment is in fact secondary as long as is does not significantly hinder the capacity one has to continue to learn/grow, stay informed/aware and also to stay connected to a mutually beneficial network in the pursuit of common goals. As others have pointed out, there are likely also other alternatives to staying connected even after the shit truly hits the fan (like telepathic via a crystal connection perhaps?)

Of course it would still be nice and likely helpful to not only have a digital and spiritual connection to others from this group, but, at least from time to time, also a physical connection. However, having this connection at all is already immensely valuable and I'm also very greatful for it.

Certainly one can grow and learn a lot by being in direct connection with other collinear people, but IMO, to be in a position not only to learn but to be a positive and constructive element for the group, one has to go a long way first. The Cs have said that times like the ones we are living in offer opportunities to accelerate learning, but this acceleration is a natural consequence of the prevailing conditions, not the consequence of deliberate and impulsive action, which suggests a certain intention to control nature/universe (what does it sound like?). Seeking to provoke this acceleration IMHO is an act that contains a certain degree of hubris and suggests the existence of rather predatory impulses operating from the shadows of our psyche (something like wanting to progress at any cost by taking whatever I can take that is within my reach). In any case, it is simply my way of understanding it.

Certainly one can grow and learn a lot by being in direct connection with other collinear people, but IMO, to be in a position not only to learn but to be a positive and constructive element for the group, one has to go a long way first. The Cs have said that times like the ones we are living in offer opportunities to accelerate learning, but this acceleration is a natural consequence of the prevailing conditions, not the consequence of deliberate and impulsive action, which suggests a certain intention to control nature/universe (what does it sound like?). Seeking to provoke this acceleration IMHO is an act that contains a certain degree of hubris and suggests the existence of rather predatory impulses operating from the shadows of our psyche (something like wanting to progress at any cost by taking whatever I can take that is within my reach). In any case, it is simply my way of understanding it.
I can see what you are saying and I agree to some degree here but I don't think that accelerated learning is merely a "natural consequence of prevailing conditions". It is all about choices and actions. We can either choose to be inactive in some areas and just leave things up to chance or we can choose to be proactive and consciously work on making progress. Of course, either path we choose will require us to deal with the consequences that follow. However, I personally prefer to try things out, make mistakes and then learn from them, than to not take any risks at all and then pass up many valuable opportunites I may have had to learn and grow. We can be either active or reactive. And this is coming from someone who has actually been probably way to cautious for his own good for most of his life. Naturally, this does not mean that we should jump on just any shinny looking opportunity that crosses our path, that's where discernment and lessons learned from the past (and/or through networking with others) come in. In any case, I do really appreciate your critical answers as they do drive me to examine my thoughts more critically, and from a different perspective, instead of just staying in my own echo chamber. I also do not claim to be right or that you are wrong. I do know that I still have many faults (like we all do), so, the more reason I have to continue to challenge myself (or work on myself if you prefer) to keep on learning (and sharing with others).

I agree that its possibly more to do with helping and guiding others once the transition has happened or is happening.I could imagine that ALOT of people will be very lost and confused due to beliefs and the lies from the media. I try my best to plant the seeds and get people to Atleast think about it on social media and I hope that I’ve helped even in the smallest ways. This isn’t an easy task but Atleast we’ve been blessed with the knowledge and it’s there for those that want to learn.

The panic has begun. I see worry, confusion, fear and despair everywhere. People are getting vaccinated, not because they believe in the threat of the Corona, but because they want to keep their freedoms. They want to go back to their plans and anniversaries and pursuit of the comforting American dream that has been more successful in destroying the lives of people on this planet than all the world wars and atomic bombs, and in only less than 50 years.

People who used to be there for everyone and share everything with others are now unable to do so because they are deprived of their resources. Traffic accidents have increased, everything has increased as you all know and we are seeing our fellow citizens, neighbors, families and co-workers become aware and afraid of this. Just imagine how a grandmother feels who can not make a big Sunday dinner for her family. What is her state of mind most of the time?

Now I read that they are preparing for a 2 week power outage in Austria because the ice age winter is approaching, and I know that is real and I get scared too. Because I have a small child, I feel like Roberto Benignini in "Life is Beautiful" most of the time, otherwise I'd probably feel like Rambo.

Fear of the future is increasing among people, I can feel it and at the same time I can clearly see the strategies to achieve it. If it's not the loss of freedom and corona, it's the economy, the transition to green energy, the weather, earthquakes, and volcanoes, comets, total 4D slavery. There seems to be no peace insight and that to me is the biggest illusion being shattered.

A conscious person can do a tremendous amount in these conditions by simply walking peacefully down the street, ready to spontaneously interact with anyone. To engage in "a spontaneous act of solidarity", as it was called back in the ancient 1990es.

I feel like Roberto Benignini in "Life is Beautiful" most of the time, otherwise I'd probably feel like Rambo.

LOL! Good analogy! But don't give up on Rambo completely, he might be useful now and again.

A conscious person can do a tremendous amount in these conditions by simply walking peacefully down the street, ready to spontaneously interact with anyone. To engage in "a spontaneous act of solidarity", as it was called back in the ancient 1990es.

This is very true IMO, and is a good reminder of the "simple and karmic lessons" that underpin everything.

Wow, some really good insights here, thank you everyone for that.
For me it's living day by day, seeing things/ people / situations as the realy are, have 0 expectations towards anything,
enjoying little things, accept your lessons, do the best you can, be kind and loving but helping only if it was asked.

Most of my life I was sticking my nose and preaching where I should and should NOT.

Now I only want to be quiet and simple presence and support if needed.
For my child the most and you guys here, cause
there is nobody else left for me..
Remembering that in daily prayer

...'A realm where true knowledge,
awareness & light,
truth& justice,
love & acceptance,
are principles which flourish'...

I hope that will do the job of holding FRV and save whoever

Wow, some really good insights here, thank you everyone for that.
For me it's living day by day, seeing things/ people / situations as the realy are, have 0 expectations towards anything,
enjoying little things, accept your lessons, do the best you can, be kind and loving but helping only if it was asked.

Most of my life I was sticking my nose and preaching where I should and should NOT.

Now I only want to be quiet and simple presence and support if needed.
For my child the most and you guys here, cause
there is nobody else left for me..
Remembering that in daily prayer

...'A realm where true knowledge,
awareness & light,
truth& justice,
love & acceptance,
are principles which flourish'...

I hope that will do the job of holding FRV and save whoever
Thanks for bumping this up. As it turns out, I had asked a similar thing in the latest session discussion. The very next thing I looked at was this thread. Timing is everything or you made a post and I was able to be looking just then.

It seems that the amount of sharing is never enough. Even if people are sick of listening to you. If they are that sick of hearing the truth from you, they need to disconnect from what they perceive to be you just rambling along. If they begin complaining about what particular truth you are saying, it just means they don't want to hear it. They are not ready to hear it yet. Then it's just up to them to turn your perceived noise off. That doesn't mean you should stop sharing just because they are bothered by what you are trying to share.

Sorry, been up since 4am. And immediately after asking for some help with clarification on this very issue, my day got busy. The next thing I looked at was this thread and I immediately got distracted from the work schedule trying to do some reading. So much so that 45 minutes slipped by, making me somewhat late for my planned tasks which were taking a load of garbage to the dump, picking up smokes, picking up a 40lb pail of hydrogen peroxide powder, grabbing some breakfast and purchasing some gas. So we could go to the job planned for the day. I returned home from the tasks around 11:30am. We were able to complete the job in 3 hours so all ended nicely, despite me being 45 minutes behind planned schedule. So I came back to where I left off and made this post. At that point I just exclaimed my bad to my son who was about to lower both barrels at me and pull the triggers. Imagined problem diverted without me being made to feel guilty for that 45 minutes.

In conclusion, we need to demonstrate by our actions, which include shouting, writing and even using a megaphone until people either hear what you are saying or stop listening to you. That way it's their choice, not you making a choice for them. You are safe at home plate, so to speak.

Long enough wind storm for now, lol.

Thank you for the following statement @win52. I just fell on it after hanging up with my son

"Even if people are sick of listening to you. If they are that sick of hearing the truth from you, they need to disconnect from what they perceive to be you just rambling along. If they begin complaining about what particular truth you are saying, it just means they don't want to hear it. They are not ready to hear it yet. Then it's just up to them to turn your perceived noise off. That doesn't mean you should stop sharing just because they are bothered by what you are trying to share".

I realized that I can't speak to him without getting agitated, angry sometimes. I keep saying that I can't listen to him even while trying. Something is bothering me and digging into it further I am thinking that it might be "thinking" to know what is coming and dreading that my son won't be prepared... I don't really know and last time I just disconnected.
Today I will call again and be silent and try to understand while he is talking why my anger raises.
I am sad not to be able to help at moment, not being the beacon he needs me to be. he is only 17 and already understands so much in what we discuss in this forum but find it so difficult to get up and go in his every day life tasks.
Thank you @WIN 52

Thank you for the following statement @win52. I just fell on it after hanging up with my son

"Even if people are sick of listening to you. If they are that sick of hearing the truth from you, they need to disconnect from what they perceive to be you just rambling along. If they begin complaining about what particular truth you are saying, it just means they don't want to hear it. They are not ready to hear it yet. Then it's just up to them to turn your perceived noise off. That doesn't mean you should stop sharing just because they are bothered by what you are trying to share".

I realized that I can't speak to him without getting agitated, angry sometimes. I keep saying that I can't listen to him even while trying. Something is bothering me and digging into it further I am thinking that it might be "thinking" to know what is coming and dreading that my son won't be prepared... I don't really know and last time I just disconnected.
Today I will call again and be silent and try to understand while he is talking why my anger raises.
I am sad not to be able to help at moment, not being the beacon he needs me to be. he is only 17 and already understands so much in what we discuss in this forum but find it so difficult to get up and go in his every day life tasks.
Thank you @WIN 52
Thanks for the bump pat. I just came here for that reason.

I can only hope people from the current session thread would come here and take a reading break from their fullness of themselves.

Hardball anyone?

Back
Top Bottom