Tom Cox AKA "Montalk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've waited a while to respond and I'm glad I did. Perri475, you were right on about intuition, it's unique and personal to every human being. I was following my gut instinct when I came across the topic I posted about and I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings on this forum.

Even though I'm new here, I appreciate those who were kind and inquired more about what I was saying. I feel that some were inquiries were genuine and some were just waiting for me to be more specific before they would try to "put me in my place". These are just the vibes I got from reading the responses to my post...as far as insults, I try not to engage because IMHO the insults and anger come from a place of ignorance and fear.

RecklessAllegory said:
I feel that some were inquiries were genuine and some were just waiting for me to be more specific

Being more specific always helps. It is also a sign of respect to other people. You care about them by being clear, sincere, specific, predicting their possible reactions, explaining things in advance without assuming that they can read your mind and know what is in your head, without manipulating making hints here and there ...

I know it is not easy. But one can learn. With some effort and time, with feedback.

taratai said:
TBH, this Montalk issue wasn't handled in the best way (if there was any "good" way to handle it at all). The emails (those regarding the arming stuff on that guy's website) didn't help either.
Sure, Laura was correct about assessing the situation, but that doesn't mean the guy was 100% wrong. :P

At least in the sense that the emails, even if inspired by knowledge, were written entirely out of fear. And not only fear is always a bad guide, it's very easy to dismiss it for those that don't feel it at that time (and he didn't feel it).

In the end, though, i don't think there was anything to be done anyway. I wouldn't be surprised that, by the time first email was sent, French intelligence already knew about the content on that website. If that's the case, no matter what Laura did, even if she did convince him to remove it, the bureaucratic machine was already on the loose.

it appears to me you may be looking at this idea of "fear" being the motivation for requesting Tom remove certain things from his site, but there is a thing called "prudence" which when used appropriately can be very useful and effective. It is prudent to divorce oneself form someone who advocates violence and which can be used against you, especially if you are directly opposing and exposing the goons who run things here on this planet.

Yes, it is possible French intelligence agencies already knew about the info on his site. The email trail of Laura's requesting he remove that stuff and her following actions were proof that she was not aligned with his goals and ideas.

If it were that Laura had not requested he remove this material from his site and sent him off on his own way when he refused to do so, this Forum, SOTT and all the rest would undoubtedly not be here today.

This is really an example of the C's saying "Knowledge Protects Ignorance Endangers".

So, it was all done with Knowledge and Understanding, not fear as you seem to think.

There is a reason behind being vague in my posts, I've read quite of few warnings from different websites regarding this forum. I've tried to word things as carefully as I could, as my intentions, thoughts and feelings do not come from a place of malice.

Since the vast majority of us do not have the privilege of speaking to Laura one on one or personally knowing her; when I came across the information regarding the subject of this thread I have nothing to go by except: 1. what I have studied and read regarding the C's material, 2. what I have read from each respective side and 3. my own intuition/discernment.

Although I'm new to this forum I am not new to social media. I'm not a public figure and even though I have the comfort of my privacy I know how mean and aggressive people can be. I praise and have the utmost respect for Laura, she is so brave for coming out on the public domain and having to deal with the good and the bad that comes from it. With that being said, not every difference of opinion is an attack.

Hi RecklessAllegory

This thread was resurrected by you after 3 years of no activity. From your posts so far on this thread, I could see the following statements where you seem to be obliquely hinting at something but are not prepared to come out and say it out clearly.

[quote author=RecklessAllegory]
My discernment says focus on the C's message not messenger. Just sayin'...
[/quote]

[quote author=RecklessAllegory]
With that being said, not every difference of opinion is an attack.
[/quote]

So may I ask, what is it that you wish from the forum members in this context? I believe this is a specific question you are able to answer. Doing so will help others understand how to respond and thus keep unnecessary energy drainage through guessing games to a minimum.

Like I said, I was carefully, sharing my thoughts on the subject, that was all. I thought that was the whole purpose of a forum.Hope this answers your question.

Clearly the atmosphere is a bit unwelcoming, so I will even be more "delicate" when sharing my thoughts and/or questions.

RecklessAllegory said:
Like I said, I was carefully, sharing my thoughts on the subject, that was all. I thought that was the whole purpose of a forum.Hope this answers your question.

Clearly the atmosphere is a bit unwelcoming, so I will even be more "delicate" when sharing my thoughts and/or questions.

People are asking you to be more specific, because they are interested in discussing clear points. If you become even more "delicate", then you are avoiding sharing your thoughts, so that there's nothing left in what you say to discuss! We consider the exact opposite - clarity and conciseness (but most importantly clarity) - to be polite.

RecklessAllegory said:

Maybe not unwelcoming so much as that people are simply expected to stand on their own two feet and speak sincerely and with courtesy and some decorum (behavior appropriate to an environment). There's not a lot of sentiment of the type we expect IRL where most communication is about working the dopamine (self-calming) economy and keeping behaviors micro-synched.

That said, I'm mainly wondering about that 'change' in Laura you referred to upthread that supposedly caused you to limit your reading of her to the early stuff. As far as I know, you may have good reason to not be specific, but if that's the case, why even make part of that thought explicit while leaving the rest implicit? To some of us that is a manipulation tactic learned in the past, but that doesn't mean it is that for you, hence the direct asking, I think.

Have I written anything inappropriate? Where have I not been curteous? I was trying to be cautious, not rude. Like I said before, I was trying to post something I disagreed about without sounding hostile, and I thought if I worded it carefully it would prevent other people being hostile towards me in turn; however every word I type is being psychoanalyzed.

I will post the link to what I have read and if that's not allowed here I'm sure the moderator will remove the link. There is no manipulation here, I'm a nurse, I work in mental health, I'm raising a small family and trying (like all of you) to figure this all out and find my way out of this matrix. I came across the C's info because my mother asks me to Google messages she gets right before she wakes up. My mother said to me look up Cassiopeans 6th dimension or 6th density, she said someone kept repeating those words over and over until she woke up, it's been almost a year since and I have been dedicated to reading all the material. I hope that my sharing a little bit of my story can help everyone see I'm not here to start drama or anything of the sort.
_http://montalk.net/montalkvsqfs.htm

The thing is, you came on to this forum that was started by Laura and then subtly announce your vague suspicions about her. You probably would have been better advised to keep that to yourself rather than announcing it. It's just common sense, unless you're looking for an argument or something.

It really depends on the extent to which your "suspicions" will influence your participation here. If they're only minor and you can leave them at the door, then what you've done seems a bit silly. It's kind of like walking in to someone's house and, while you like most everything, you tell the other invitees that you have suspicions about the color of the drapes. What's the point, other than to be divisive?

On the other hand, if your suspicions are likely to make it difficult for you to openly participate here without prejudice, and if you've come here to try and make a (subtle) case that Laura somehow got "corrupted" (or some other nonsense) then I think you should seriously reconsider participating here, or take some time to acquaint yourself better with what the point of what we do is. Alternatively, if you're just interested in the message, then you have no need of this forum, just read the sessions.

The Montalk issue is such a non issue it's not even worth discussing, to be honest. We have far more important things to focus on.

Wow, well...sorry you feel that way. I thought that a forum was a place to state thoughts and ideas and perhaps have a discourse regarding the issue.

I do agree with you regarding reconsidering participating in this forum. Most,not all, have been hostile and unwelcoming when someone has a difference of opinion. I should have heeded the warnings from the various websites regarding this forum, sadly I've encountered the same types of issues.

RecklessAllegory said:
Have I written anything inappropriate? Where have I not been curteous? I was trying to be cautious, not rude. Like I said before, I was trying to post something I disagreed about without sounding hostile, and I thought if I worded it carefully it would prevent other people being hostile towards me in turn; however every word I type is being psychoanalyzed.

I will post the link to what I have read and if that's not allowed here I'm sure the moderator will remove the link. There is no manipulation here, I'm a nurse, I work in mental health, I'm raising a small family and trying (like all of you) to figure this all out and find my way out of this matrix. I came across the C's info because my mother asks me to Google messages she gets right before she wakes up. My mother said to me look up Cassiopeans 6th dimension or 6th density, she said someone kept repeating those words over and over until she woke up, it's been almost a year since and I have been dedicated to reading all the material. I hope that my sharing a little bit of my story can help everyone see I'm not here to start drama or anything of the sort.
_http://montalk.net/montalkvsqfs.htm

Thanks for the link and I apologize if you felt 'psychoanalyzed' and therefore offended by anything I said, but apparently those were Montalk's thoughts and not yours and so your reaction was probably also reflective of Montalk's reaction and therefore not yours. But you're not being 'blamed' for this and there is nothing to be held against any sincere participant because you're basically similar to every other human being in that this is how we ALL are before we learn whether or not we can be any different.

Being a nurse and working in mental health, you're probably already aware of how detrimental the above behavior can be in some contexts, like when a co-worker repeats some BS policy or Doctor's orders that, if followed, would constrain your empathy, harm a particular patient (and possibly his relationship with his family) in a particular case and just because that co-worker can't use their own judgement there.

Also, like Montalk suggests, this is the kind of thing we learn about ourselves and about others as our discernment is created and developed over time but it seems he forgot to mention that 'spiritual discernment' is pretty much hogwash without a development of the lower bits first. Too many 'gurus' out there and all over the world exploiting the credulity of people, IMO.

I want to finish by sharing a few things I've learned from all this 1. Whether you disagree in a "nice" way or "mean" way, it's still going to piss people off. 2. People who disagree are not welcomed here.

RecklessAllegory said:
I want to finish by sharing a few things I've learned from all this 1. Whether you disagree in a "nice" way or "mean" way, it's still going to piss people off. 2. People who disagree are not welcomed here.

When the horses are running away with the carriage, one is learning nothing.

RecklessAllegory said:
Wow, well...sorry you feel that way. I thought that a forum was a place to state thoughts and ideas and perhaps have a discourse regarding the issue.

I do agree with you regarding reconsidering participating in this forum. Most,not all, have been hostile and unwelcoming when someone has a difference of opinion. I should have heeded the warnings from the various websites regarding this forum, sadly I've encountered the same types of issues.

RecklessAllegory said:

Seems a self fulfilling prophesy was created. There's not much to go on from your posts to have a discussion even though effort was made to create an environment to air your concerns. When people asked for more information you preferred to remain vague. You can be vague while trying to appear 'nice', but it comes across as playing games because it's not clear what you're after and people are left sitting with your insinuations. Being straight with others goes a long way in communication. If you're interested in learning what the forum and this work is about then there's lots of material to dig through and learn. This is what most members of the forum are busy doing. But creating impossible 'tests' to pass and dropping not so subtle hints isn't sincere and it's not going to get you very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom