Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Trump admin sending National Guard troops to the US-Mexico border
Posted 3:12 pm, April 4, 2018, by Updated at 03:11PM, April 4, 2018

"We're In Limbo": Migrant Caravan Stalls Out In Mexico, Organizers Admit Defeat
Tyler Durden Wed, 04/04/2018 - 15:58

Apr 3, 2018
Mike Savage rants about migrants.
But odd he just
barely mention's MS-13, the bad apples of Mexico.
Blending in with Honorable Mexican National's escaping the Cartel Violence under the banner and cover of "Sanctuary city's"

Mexico asks the U.S. to 'clarify' announcement regarding military use at the border
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Borderland Beat: Mexico asks the U.S. to 'clarify' announcement regarding military use at the border

Chivis Martinez Borderland Beat republished and translated from Excelsior
Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray stressed that Mexican migration policy is exercised in a sovereign manner and according to law, and not from external pressures or threats.
Snip:
He also boasted that the Mexican authorities acted because of their threats to cancel the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
I just heard that the caravan that came from Honduras has been dissolved, and that Mexico did it, the tycoon told reporters during a luncheon with the leaders of the Baltic States in the White House.

They have done it because, frankly, I told them that they really had to do it. (I told them that) if we are going to have a relationship in NAFTA, that we are going to have to include security in NAFTA," he added about the agreement that the US is attempting to renegotiate with Mexico and Canada.
Flashback 2011:

Last edited:
Why is 'caravan' group seeking 'asylum' overwhelmingly men? - The American Mirror
April 3, 2018 Video
Apparently it’s mostly men who are fleeing Central America for the United States.

Do women and babies have more courage to stay behind, or is this just a setup?

Photos and videos of the so-called “caravan” being shepherded by the US group “People Without Borders” from Central American countries, through Mexico and to the United States shows participants are overwhelmingly men.

A woman in the group estimates there are about 1,300 preparing to enter the United States, legally or not.

Fox News reports most say they are fleeing “violence and poverty.”

And while that doesn’t qualify as “persecution,” Fox says 88% of those who seek asylum get an immigration court hearing

The caravan has shades of the invasion of Europe when most “refugees” were male.

Pew Global reports:

The percentage of unaccompanied minors among all asylum seekers to Europe rose in 2015 , reaching roughly 7% of all asylum applicants. Between 2008 and 2015, about 70% to 80% of these unaccompanied minors annually were boys ages 14 to 17. About 10% annually were girls in the same age cohort. Since data on unaccompanied minors have been tracked by Eurostat starting in 2008, about 10% of unaccompanied minors annually have been ages 13 and under in any given year.

Since 2008, 39% of all unaccompanied minor asylum seekers have come from Afghanistan. In all, about 77,000 unaccompanied minors, mostly teenage boys, have made the trek from Afghanistan to Europe. A further 19,000 unaccompanied minors from Syria have applied for asylum between 2008 and 2015. And an additional 13,000 unaccompanied minors from Somalia as well as 12,000 from Eritrea have sought asylum in Europe since 2008.

Why is primarily men who are seeking asylum in the United States?

And is that the real objective, or is it to obtain illegal jobs or commit other crimes?

And why is People Without Borders, the U.S. charity helping immigrants to break federal law, still tax-exempt?

The Oregonian/OregonLive
Gov. Brown: 'I'll say no' if Trump orders Oregon guardsmen to Mexico border
Updated 5:00 AM; Posted 2:54 AM
In her latest resistance to the Trump administration, Gov. Kate Brown announced Wednesday that she will refuse to let Oregon National Guard troops be stationed at the U.S.-Mexico border, should President Trump seek to dispatch them there.

Trump signed a proclamation Wednesday making clear his intention to beef up security at the country's southern border, in part with National Guard forces.

Brown, a Democrat, tweeted that if Trump asks her to deploy Oregon Guard troops to the border, "I'll say no."
"As Commander of Oregon's Guard, I'm deeply troubled by Trump's plan to militarize our border," Brown tweeted.

She noted that federal officials have not reached out to request troops from Oregon.

"There's been no outreach by the president or federal officials, and I have no intention of allowing Oregon's guard troops to be used to distract from his troubles in Washington," Brown wrote.

The president can "federalize" guardsmen into active duty, meaning a state governor could not override the orders. But Trump hasn't done that, leaving open the door for Brown's resistance, should Trump call upon the Oregon Guard to head southward.

Mexican ambassador to US discusses 'caravan' of immigrants
Apr 2, 2018

Hannity: President Trump is on a tear, enacting his agenda
Published on Apr 4, 2018

Tom Fitton Sums Up the Awan Bros/Debbie Wasserman Shultz Cybersecurity Scandal
Apr 4, 2018
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfV... New reports have emerged that dozens of House Democrats waived the background checks on the #AwanBrothers -- the House I.T. aides handling their cybersecurity and with access to their email systems. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton went to Capitol Hill last year to help shine a spotlight on the ongoing #AwanBrothers I.T. scandal in the House of Representatives that the mainstream media -- and, sadly, even our Justice Department and much of Congress -- are all ignoring. This is a story that involves political corruption, alleged cybersecurity breaches, the potential sharing of private constituent info, possible large-scale fraud, cover-ups, and threats to our national security.

Here we go again! Another "chemical attack" that is blamed on the syrian army and this time Trump is playing nicely by the party line from the getgo, or so it seems, by, of course, blaming Putin and Assad directly while calling Assad "an animal".

Trump posted the following 20 minutes ago:

Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price to pay. Open area immediately for medical help and verification. Another humanitarian disaster for no reason whatsoever. SICK!

If President Obama had crossed his stated Red Line In The Sand, the Syrian disaster would have ended long ago! Animal Assad would have been history!

The deep state is still trying hard to get control back over syria, to no avail as long as the russians are there. Sorry! Can't they just move on and spare us another episode of this blantant BS? Well yeah, Psychopaths can't do that, I know.

Hope Trump isn't totally falling for this one this time. His new adviser John Bolton seems to make his job as expected.

Yes, it's looking really bad! If Trump seriously wanted to pull out the troops but now believes this crap, when the Russians had repeatedly warned that this would happen, then I can only conclude that he is truly an idiot. Did he stop to consider that if the area is "completely unaccessible to the outside world" then we only have the word of the people who want to topple Assad (terrorists) as source of what happened?? :mad:

My guess is that he really wanted to leave syria, mainly because he saw what amount of numbers (aka. money) are spend there. Then shortly after this statement of Trump, "his administration" corrected his statement and assured the public that this is of course not on the table. Who would have guessed so! Now Trump has to listen to this John Bolton character for advice on national security. I guess the guy is already putting quite some pressure on Trump, and I'm not even mentioning the other crazies who do so as well!

My guess is that he really wanted to leave syria, mainly because he saw what amount of numbers (aka. money) are spend there. Then shortly after this statement of Trump, "his administration" corrected his statement and assured the public that this is of course not on the table. Who would have guessed so! Now Trump has to listen to this John Bolton character for advice on national security. I guess the guy is already putting quite some pressure on Trump, and I'm not even mentioning the other crazies who do so as well!

My guess is also that he wanted to leave Syria - if not completely then at least to more or less maintain the current status quo. Perhaps he hoped to redirect some of that military reserves to patrol the U.S. southern border.

It also seems a bit too coincidental that this chemical attack happened on the same day as the fire in the Trump Tower. The Deep State sent a message to Trump "Obey on Syria or else..."?

Also, tomorrow John Bolton will officially become the new national security advisor.

Also, tomorrow John Bolton will officially become the new national security advisor.

It's very noticeable in the left press (Canada anyway) how soft or nonexistent their focus on Bolton is. He is perhpas seen as helping to accomplish objectives that unites whatever this intergrated multi-pathological game has in mind. Being the new national sec. boss is chilling to contemplate.

Yes that is an interesting coincidence. Almost exactly three months ago, to the day, another fire was breaking out in the Trump Tower:

Trump Tower fire: three people injured in New York City blaze

I think that it is a bit more than just a coincidence and maybe it shows that finally Trump is unfortunately also blackmailable or it is just too much pressure from the warhawks in the background on him. And that Trump personally also accuses Putin, Iran and Assad is imo not a good sign.

Yes that is an interesting coincidence. Almost exactly three months ago, to the day, another fire was breaking out in the Trump Tower:

_Trump Tower fire: three people injured in New York City blaze

Seems to be many interesting coincidences ... the individual, who's apartment was on fired, Todd Brassner, 67 was a prominent art dealer, who was in apartment 50C on the 50th floor of Trump Tower and was close friends with Andy Warhol and was mentioned several times in his autobiography.

I wonder, if Todd Brassner and maybe Andy Warhol, were part of the "Spirit Cooking" underground crowd???

Trump Tower fire on 50th floor leaves art dealer dead | Daily Mail Online (Photos - Video)

Andy Warhol was an American artist, director and producer who was a leading figure in the visual art movement known as pop art. His works explore the relationship between artistic expression, celebrity culture, and advertising that flourished by the 1960s, and span a variety of media, including painting, silkscreening, photography, film, and sculpture.

I took another look at the heading of this thread and I can well see how the Trump Presidency will most likely lead to Fascism, not because of Trump, or even his character, but despite him. This is because when he leaves the White House there is going to be a really big vacuum.

Deep State has been working for many, many years to create this vacuum (which they want to fill with 'one of their own') They do this via vote rigging.

There are no good leaders of high moral standing around. They are not allowed to represent the people. The ones that do get into Congress are prevented from holding any real power. The ones who have power are bought and paid for in the most egregious ways. Or, they are simply psychopaths so their standard operating procedure is simply going to be rotten and corrupt.

As Trump was the 'lesser of two evils' for the Presidency in 2017 he merely delayed the process. He is only responsible for it by default and he can do nothing to halt or ameliorate it.

Sadly this is where the problem lies for America because the majority of Americans do not accept, or even see, that this is how their reality is going to play out.

Sadly, Ruth, I'm afraid you are right. For those who have read "The Psychopathic God", the psychological biography of Adolf Hitler, what is going on now in USA, and to some extent, all over the planet, resembles most closely the Weimar Republic days. The book goes into that in some detail and how that chaos launched Hitler. I think the liberals will get their Hitler eventually.

Mike seems to be picking up on a glimpse of the future with his "conservative genocide" bit... Commenters shoot him down as being negative, pessimistic, claiming "not gonna happen", etc. but yet they have absolutely NO IDEA what everyone will be up against sometime soon.

Yes, it looks like Americans are too caught up with labels including race, color, gender national and political labels to be able to figure out that genocide doesn't discriminate! If it isn't imposed on you and you are murdered, then you are supporting it and are a murderer! Just like Hitler and his ilk.

Back
Top Bottom