Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

I watched an interview with Bill Gates, who said he met with Trump, who made the "bad stuff" comment. Gates said he told him that "we" didn't want to go down that road. Soon thereafter, RFK Jr. (who was set to be appointed to head Trump's new Vaccine Commission) says he was shut out of the White House and the Vaccine Commission fell by the wayside.

Thanks @JGeropoulas. if the interview still has a link maybe you could post it.

And using his family as hostages sounds about right if they need to do that.

Dave Hodges discusses Trump's noticeable fading into the woodwork and his children's near absence on Twitter since March.

Texas Governor And Attorney General Call For Immediate Release Of Jailed Salon Owner, Rip Judge For ‘Political Stunt’
Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Attorney General Ken Paxton have each released statements calling for the immediate release of Shelley Luther, the Dallas salon owner who had the audacity to open her business. In the statement, Paxton heavily criticizes the judge, Obama devotee Eric Moye, who sentenced Luther to seven days in jail and ordered her to pay thousands in fines.

CBS Dallas reports:
Paxton said he believes the judge is abusing his authority and that her arrest seems like a “political stunt.” In a full statement, Paxton said:
“I find it outrageous and out of touch that during this national pandemic, a judge, in a county that actually released hardened criminals for fear of contracting COVID-19, would jail a mother for operating her hair salon in an attempt to put food on her family’s table,” said Attorney General Paxton. “The trial judge did not need to lock up Shelley Luther. His order is a shameful abuse of judicial discretion, which seems like another political stunt in Dallas. He should release Ms. Luther immediately.”
The attorney general sent a letter to Moye, saying her sentencing was “significantly overbroad.” He mentioned that Abbott’s new executive order will allow her to operate business starting on Friday.
Paxton said jailing Luther for seven days, which overlaps with her being able to operate her business, is “unjustifiable.”
Abbott also released a statement, saying he agrees with Paxton in asking for her release.
“I join the Attorney General in disagreeing with the excessive action by the Dallas Judge, putting Shelley Luther in jail for seven days. As I have made clear through prior pronouncements, jailing Texans for non-compliance with executive orders should always be the last available option. Compliance with executive orders during this pandemic is important to ensure public safety; however, surely there are less restrictive means to achieving that goal than jailing a Texas mother.”
Luther received a cease-and-desist letter last week from Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins to close her salon, but she publicly ripped it up.
Luther and her salon were also fined $500 for each day it was open, which was seven in total as of Tuesday. Moye said her salon would continue to be fined every day it was open until the new order would allow it to reopen on Friday.
Paxton’s full statement can be read here and Abbott’s statement can be seen here.

This clip from Dan Bongino today speaks about this case and he calls upon the people of Texas to call their governor NOW to have this woman released! Flood the phone lines! He's very fired up about the injustice of it all. Shows a clip of Shelly Luther in her court hearing ( 2:13) and its interesting to watch the judges face as she's speaking. At one point he picked up a pile of papers and smacked them on the desk putting them in order, just like snarling Pelosi did when she sat behind Trump at the State of the Union Address, and tore up his speech. Its a similar script I guess. His mask is not on properly as it isn't fitted above the nose, looks a bit silly. I wonder if he was glad to be able to hide behind that mask? ALL totally illegal!!! masked bandits!!!

After listening to this part of his show I checked the comments to see what people had to say. People said they where calling in and 3 or 4 hours after the show ended people started writing that the governor had called for Ms. Luthers release. I'm sure Bongino has a lot of listeners in Texas and they're big Trump supporters. That was pretty amazing as it seems he had a real influence with this happening. He lit a fire under a lot of butts! It's surprising this is happening in Texas, which Dan also commented on, its full of Constitutional, gun carriers. I'm thinking Gov. Abbott may be coming under pressure.

His other message was, the importance in standing by these people who are being placed in these horrible situations. He recalled a film clip he saw where a lone crazed dancer had a second person join in, then a third and after awhile the whole crowd joined in. The second person to join was very important as was the third, they got the whole movement started. Here is the film clip which was uplifting to me and maybe you'll enjoy it.

Here's the entire show.

"In this episode I address the disgraceful arrest and prosecution of a Texas business owner for opening her business and trying to feed her kids. I also address the disturbing story of the takedown of General Mike Flynn and I produce all of the evidence you need to conclude that the government has failed us. Finally, I play a terrific new campaign ad by the Trump team."

Last edited:
I would place this post in the COVID-1984 thread but I think it should go here for better continuity.

As we "wait and see" maybe we need to reflect on the strange journey of Donald Trump and his declared war to "Drain the Swamp". I would propose that Donald Trump is maybe not so average "Joe six-pack" as he sometimes appears to his audience as the following article would propose anyway:

DONALD TRUMP - 156

Keeping in mind that his IQ could be in the 156 range then it is interesting that even he does not seem to be in favor of vaccinations as the following SOTT article would suggest.

Trump admits in 2015 interview he's never had the flu, vaccines filled with 'bad stuff'

His efforts so far seem to have not drained the swamp much less counteracted the MIC. But then I will "wait and see". Hopefully, he will at least not encourage mandatory vaccinations.

Just to be fair I had to check Bill Gates IQ estimate which may be or not be totally accurate.

BILL GATES - 160

I still wonder if Trump really did not know the difference between HIV and HPV as Bill Gates claimed. I don't keep up with all the acronyms myself (thank goodness for computers and search engines especially for Urban Dictionary stuff).

Anyway, there are other IQs that put them both to shame like:

1. William James Sidis (IQ Level- 250-300)

His efforts so far seem to have not drained the swamp much less counteracted the MIC. But then I will "wait and see". Hopefully, he will at least not encourage mandatory vaccinations.

The Swamp was a lot deeper, wide spread and full of more monsters then realized perhaps. One thing that he's definitely good at is stirring the pot! All the crap came right to the surface....PHEW! 🤢 🤮

I'm also thinking about his stance on the vaccines.

Just to be fair I had to check Bill Gates IQ estimate which may be or not be totally accurate.

BILL GATES - 160

I still wonder if Trump really did not know the difference between HIV and HPV as Bill Gates claimed. I don't keep up with all the acronyms myself (thank goodness for computers and search engines especially for Urban Dictionary stuff).

Anyway, there are other IQs that put them both to shame like:

1. William James Sidis (IQ Level- 250-300)

Just for all you forum members who may identify with the feminine gender, I have to give credit to:

MARILYN MONROE - 168

Sorry, gents but it does explain some of our difficulties maybe. :headbash:

Just for all you forum members who may identify with the feminine gender, I have to give credit to:

MARILYN MONROE - 168

Well, I have an IQ, too ... but let's not get "into numbers" to complicate matters? (O.K.?) I Question everything, ask a lot of questions and that makes me appear really "stew-pit"? It's been a life-long problem and I've been working on it (when I can remember!) Anyways ...

Trump aide Kushner suggests delay possible in US election
May 13, 2020 - WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump’s aide and son in law Jared Kushner said he couldn’t guarantee the US presidential election will take place on time, due to the coronavirus pandemic — only to walk back his comment.

The election is scheduled for November 3 by law
and the White House has no authority to make a change. However, Kushner’s remark on Tuesday touched a nerve as Trump and Democratic rival Joe Biden head into the increasingly tense final six months of campaigning.
Asked in an interview by Time magazine whether he could commit to the election being on schedule, even if a second coronavirus wave breaks out, Kushner said: “I’m not sure I can commit one way or the other, but right now that’s the plan.”

“Hopefully by the time we get to September, October, November, we’ve done enough work with testing and with all the different things we’re trying to do to prevent a future outbreak of the magnitude that would make us shut down again,” said Kushner, whose title is senior adviser.

Although Kushner did not say he wanted a change in date and noted “it’s not my decision to make,” his remarks were attacked by Trump critics as evidence of overreach.

Shortly after, Kushner issued a clarification to NBC News, saying “I have not been involved in, nor am I aware of, any discussions about trying to change the date of the presidential election.”

The election date is under scrutiny given the massive logistical disruption caused by coronavirus lockdowns and the risk that voters will stay away from crowded polling stations.

Is Trump going after Mueller - to expose the lies in Russiagate?

As Trump and Willam Barr Try to Undo His Work, It’s Robert Mueller Time

Alex Wong/Getty

The Daily Beast‎May‎ ‎12‎, ‎2020‎ - Former Special Counsel Robert Mueller has stayed out of the limelight since completing his work last year by submitting an exhaustive report on the details of the Russia probe and presidential obstruction, and giving testimony before Congress.

In his absence, Attorney General Bill Barr has launched a counter-investigation to effectively Monday morning quarterback the entirety of the Russia investigation, and has already intervened in both the Roger Stone and the Michael Flynn proceedings to largely undo the very work of the Special Counsel’s Office. President Trump, ever the thin-skinned bully, has unleashed a tirade of attacks on those who assisted Mueller. Career line attorneys at the Department of Justice withdrew from the Roger Stone and Michael Flynn cases, and in one instance left government entirely.

Mueller’s work is being taken apart, piece by piece. It’s time for him to speak up.

Mueller’s silence and stoicism have been noble and professional, and consistent with prior customary practice. But nothing about this administration is typical and past normal rules no longer have a place, at least not if the rule of law is to survive the Trump presidency.

Some brave individuals have already begun speaking out to express their dissent. Approximately 2,000 DOJ alumni have signed onto a letter criticizing the attorney general's actions. Mary McCord, the former head of the National Security Division, disputed how her past written comments were characterized by DOJ as justification to drop the Flynn charges, and one of Mueller’s former subordinates — Jonathan Kravis — has made clear his concern about the ongoing politicization of cases tied to the president’s allies.

Mueller needs to add his voice to this growing chorus of concern.

The nature and substance of the Mueller report was already mischaracterized once before by the Attorney General in his initial pre-release press conference, and he has continued to try and whitewash the entire investigation in subsequent remarks and through the Durham investigation. Mueller’s congressional testimony, unfortunately, was a bland and repetitive recitation of basic facts that the American public could simply read in his team’s exhaustive report. Those who know Mueller or his reputation anticipated that restrained and anti-climactic performance.

This moment is different.

Neither Mueller nor anyone from his team needs to (nor should they) divulge classified information or reveal grand jury information. Not only would that be illegal, but it would defy the very principles that need to be upheld. They still have to comply with federal laws regarding disclosure of government information, particularly non-disclosure agreements they signed that protect classified information.

Nor do they need to start revealing additional details from the special counsel’s report that were redacted for reasons other than those implicated by federal criminal statutes. Mueller and his prosecutors should try to adhere to at least the spirit of non-binding government policies regarding the disclosure of information that the government claims it has a legitimate interest in protecting.

But Mueller and his former team need to defend the legitimacy of their work.

For example, they can explain why the plea deal with Flynn was pursued in the manner it was, including addressing legitimate questions about the extent to which they believed Flynn was intentionally lying to FBI agents and if the negotiations with Flynn’s original lawyers met the government’s ethical and legal obligations. They can speak about the seriousness of the felonies for which Stone was tried and convicted, and opine on whether the original sentence recommendation that the attorney general overruled was proper and why under the circumstances.

Most importantly, they can provide a reassuring voice of reason at a time when the legal and law enforcement community is crying out for stability. The president is too busy describing various FBI officials as “traitors” and “human scum". The attorney general has already been chastised by one federal judge for misrepresenting the findings of Mueller’s team, and many career professionals believe he lacks credibility at this point outside of the president’s political base.

Mueller and his team can outline why, as messy as it was, the work they performed—and the criminal prosecutions they brought—were legitimate and necessary to ensure equal application of the rule of law in this country.

Unfortunately, others who played key roles in the cases, such as former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, no longer have that type of credibility across the ideological spectrum to persuasively make that case. Mueller does.

Mueller and his team are decent, dedicated professionals, but this is not a decent time. They need to step up to the microphone and speak to the American public. It is no longer a question of whether they can do it, but how can they not?

Bradley P. Moss and Mark S. Zaid are national security attorneys in Washington, D.C.

Attorney General William Barr on Michael Flynn — Transcript

May 12, 2020 -
Editor's Note: CBS News has published the full video of its interview with Attorney General William Barr, which took place on May 7. Barr responds to questions about the Justice Department's decision to dismiss charges against Michael Flynn and continued investigations into the matter. The written transcript of the entire interview and several video pieces were previously published.

The Justice Department on Thursday moved to dismiss charges against Michael Flynn, President Trump's first national security adviser. Flynn pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the former Russian ambassador to the U.S. — but in January, Flynn asked the court to allow him to withdraw his guilty plea, citing the government's "bad faith, vindictiveness and breach of the plea agreement."

In a motion filed in U.S. district court, federal prosecutors asked the judge to dismiss the single count of making false statements to the FBI, claiming the government concluded that the FBI's interview of Flynn "was untethered to, and unjustified by, the FBI's counterintelligence investigation."

Attorney General William Barr joined CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge to discuss the reasoning behind the motion.

Read Herridge's full interview with Barr below. (Go to link).

William Barr called on to resign over Flynn case by nearly 2,000 ex-Justice Department officials
Monday, May 11, 2020 - Nearly 2,000 former Justice Department and FBI officials on Monday signed a letter demanding Attorney General William P. Barr resign over his “unprecedented” decision to drop the prosecution of Michael Flynn.

“If any of us, or anyone reading this statement who is not a friend of the President, were to lie to federal investigators in the course of a properly predicated counterintelligence investigation, and admit we did so under oath, we would be prosecuted for it,” the letter said.

The employees called for Mr. Barr to resign and asked Congress to censure the nation’s top law enforcement officer over “his repeated assaults on the rule of law and doing the president’s personal bidding rather than acting in the public interest.”

Flynn case boosts Trump’s bid to undo Russia probe narrative
FILE - In this Dec. 1, 2017, file photo, former President Donald Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn leaves federal court in Washington. The Justice Department's dismissal of the Michael Flynn case has been swept up in a broader push by President Donald Trump and Republican allies to reframe the Russia investigation as a plot to sabotage his administration. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh, File)

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - WASHINGTON (AP) - When Michael Flynn was forced from the White House, Vice President Mike Pence said he was disappointed the national security adviser had misled him about his talks with the Russian ambassador. President Donald Trump called the deception unacceptable.

Now Pence says he’d be happy to see Flynn back in the administration, calling him a “patriot,” as Trump pronounces him exonerated.

What a difference three years makes. The Justice Department’s move to dismiss the criminal case against Flynn marks another step in his transformation, in the eyes of Trump and his allies, from rogue adviser to victim of runaway law enforcement.

The dismissal rewrites the narrative of the case that Trump’s own Justice Department had advanced for the last three years in a way that former law enforcement officials say downplays the legitimate national security concerns they believe Flynn posed and the consequences of the lies he pleaded guilty to telling. It’s been swept up in a broader push by Trump and his Republican allies to reframe the Russia investigation as a “deep state” plot to sabotage his administration, setting the stage for a fresh onslaught of election-year attacks on past and present Democratic officials and law enforcement leaders.

“His goal is that by the end of this, you’re just not really sure what happened and at some gut level enough Americans say, ‘It’s kind of messy,’” said Princeton University historian Julian Zelizer.

Scrambling to manage the coronavirus and economic crash, Trump has been eager to shift the focus elsewhere. He has repeatedly called Flynn “exonerated” and pushed the development as evidence of what he deemed “Obamagate,” an allegation the previous administration tried to undermine him during the presidential transition.

From ‘Russiagate’ to ‘Obamagate’: The tables turn on the Obama administration
President Barack Obama listens to President-elect Donald Trump speak during their meeting in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

Wednesday, May 13, 2020
ANALYSIS/OPINION:

The wheels of justice may turn slowly, as dictum claims, but those who ignore the relentless grind risk a painful surprise. That is the lesson for mischief-makers who engaged in a cloak-and-dagger plot to depose President Trump. More than 1,200 days have passed since Mr. Trump arrived in the White House — three times longer than it took to build the Empire State Building. It’s long enough for justice to run — or walk — its course.

The sudden upending of the case against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has turned a trickle of facts into a flood. U.S. Attorney General William Barr last Friday atoned for the injustice his predecessors heaped upon the former decorated U.S. Army general by moving to drop charges that he lied to the FBI during the wide-ranging Trump-Russia collusion investigation. “The Government is not persuaded that the January 24, 2017 interview was conducted with a legitimate investigative basis and therefore does not believe that Mr. Flynn’s statements were material even if untrue,” read the court filing.
Presiding U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan has yet to rule on the motion, but the apparent redemption of a prominent victim of the collusion witch hunt coincided with the release of 6,000 pages of secret testimony gathered by Rep. Adam Schiff and his House Intelligence Committee. Surprisingly, the Schiff star chamber documents meant to validate charges that Team Trump had fallen under foreign influence bolstered the opposite conclusion: Witnesses, including former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper,
admitted they had no evidence to back their claims of a Trump conspiracy with Russia.

As the details of their plot to undo the 2016 presidential election fall under the spotlight, Obama administration alumni are scrambling to mount a rear-guard defense of their actions. Leading them from behind is Barack Obama himself.
On Sunday, the former president held a private conference call with former aides in which he lashed out at the Flynn development: “There is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free,” Mr. Obama said in a leaked recording of the call. “That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic — not just institutional norms — but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk.”

Legions of Obama loyalists are rallying around their hero to salvage his sullied reputation, and theirs. Among them are nearly 2,000 former Justice Department employees who signed a letter published Monday calling on Mr. Barr to resign over his decision to end prosecution of Mr. Flynn. “If any of us, or anyone reading this statement who is not a friend of the President, were to lie to federal investigators in the course of a properly predicated counterintelligence investigation, and admit we did so under oath, we would be prosecuted for it,” the letter read. If any of them, in the course of their official duties, set a perjury trap like the one sprung on Mr. Flynn, it is they who should be prosecuted for it.

Meanwhile, news has surfaced that Mr. Obama displayed clear knowledge during a Jan. 5, 2017, Oval Office meeting of plans to surveil Mr. Flynn. It’s clear that the former president and his followers are just as desperate to create diversions to slow the uncovering of the unsuccessful coup as Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice was when she wrote a memo to herself as her last act in office. In it, she claimed that during that meeting, Mr. Obama “reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.” Some cunning operators plant evidence to incriminate; others to exonerate.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has reportedly unmasked the Obama administration officials who unmasked, or revealed, Mr. Flynn’s identity in telephone contact with Russia’s ambassador. The list of culprits, which rests on Mr. Barr’s Justice Department desk, should be held up for public gaze so Americans can learn who turned the nation’s spy apparatus against a patriot in order to undermine an incoming president they despised.

For his part, Mr. Trump has watched the tables turn on the “Russiagate” conspirators and taken to labeling the scandal “Obamagate.” On Sunday he tweeted, “The biggest political crime in American history, by far!”

Obamagate Swamp
Obamagate Swamp

As we "wait and see" maybe we need to reflect on the strange journey of Donald Trump and his declared war to "Drain the Swamp". I would propose that Donald Trump is maybe not so average "Joe six-pack" as he sometimes appears to his audience as the following article would propose anyway:

Keeping in mind that his IQ could be in the 156 range then it is interesting that even he does not seem to be in favor of vaccinations as the following SOTT article would suggest.

Trump admits in 2015 interview he's never had the flu, vaccines filled with 'bad stuff'

Hey, Trump has a lot on his plate and this PlanDemic is being used to muddy the waters. The thing we are not paying attention to is Trump's effort to keep others from tipping the balance of power to China. I will get to who's actually behind this later. First, let's look at what was/is going on before this PlanDemic was unleashed.

There is a trade war going on. Trump is threatening to put new tariffs on China. China wants Trump out:

China is buying up the West. (Btw our first meat plant shut down during the CV panic was a Chinese owned Smithfield plant):

The White House is aiming to end federal retirement savings from being invested in Chinese stocks:

A bill has been introduced to help American companies move their manufacturing from China
back to the United States.

Let's not forget Trump's defunding of the WHO because of their (lying) China-centric motivations. China has pretty much taken control of the UN:

I don't know where this case is at currently, invovling charges against the Chair of Harvard University’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department and two Chinese nationals have been charged in connection with aiding the People’s Republic of China. And I darn well think Fauci is involved in this too, with his National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding the universty along with the Department of Defense (DOD).

"These case are part of the Department of Justice’s China Initiative, which reflects the strategic priority of countering Chinese national security threats and reinforces the President’s overall national security strategy. In addition to identifying and prosecuting those engaged in trade secret theft, hacking and economic espionage, the initiative will increase efforts to protect our critical infrastructure against external threats including foreign direct investment, supply chain threats and the foreign agents seeking to influence the American public and policymakers without proper registration."

And here's the BIG issue, China wants to control (or somebodies want it to control) a Worldwide 5G grid.
Through the Chinese technology giant Huawei:

Huawei is not a private company and is funded by China's military/intelligence and the CIA has put out warnings:

Which is why Trump is trying to quickly roll out 5G in the US with an American company:

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Attorney General William P. Barr’s Statement on FCC Chairman Pai’s Draft Order to Approve Ligado’s Application to Facilitate 5G and Internet of Things Services
Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:
“I applaud FCC Chairman Pai's proposal to make available L-band spectrum, to be used together with C-band spectrum, for deployment of advanced wireless services, including 5G. As I said in my speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, swift FCC action on spectrum is imperative to allow for the deployment of 5G. This is essential if we are to keep our economic and technological leadership and avoid forfeiting it to Communist China. Freeing up L-band spectrum for use in tandem with the C-band, as the Chairman proposes, should greatly reduce the cost and time it will take to deploy 5G throughout the country and would be a major step toward preserving our economic future. I hope the full Commission moves forward quickly.”

Chairman Pai Circulates Draft Order To Approve Ligado's Application

Full Title: Chairman Pai Circulates Draft Order To Approve Ligado's Application To Facilitate 5G And Internet Of Things Services

Description: Conditions Would Protect Incumbents from Harmful Interference

Younger CEOs such as Musk and Zuckerberg (who I seriously think are alien hybrids) and others from tech companies and other industries are complicit in aiding China as Cyrus Parsa tells us. His company was set up as a watchdog against A.I. tech and he has a federal case against many ppl:

And Cyrus Parsa has highlighted the terrific smear campain against Trump, stating that, like it or not, he (and whoever is aiding him) is the only one standing between us and a Chinese takeover of the globe, implementing a most dragconian system which is ultimately designed to kill off most of humanity:

Now I'll get into who is ULTIMATELY behind all this, which should be no surprise as the Cs have been warning us against them from the beginning (as did the gnostics and others) Of all people surrounding Trump, Dr. Fauci stands out as the one with the most to hide....yes, indeed. I have mentioned elsewhere that Fauci was trained by the Jesuits. And that it was the Jesuit fraction who was behind the message from the Vatican, that aliens are our friends here:

Ok, let's look at what kind of training and oaths taken would be expected from Fauci as a solider for the Jesuits would be:
Dr Fauci and The order of the jesuits
If you want Extreme Oath of the Jesuits in writing, here it is....100s of times more despicable than Mossad's!

The Jesuits are the power behind the 13 families of the Illuminati:
Saturnalian Brotherhood - The Real 13 Zoroastrian Bloodlines of the Illuminati
House of Borja
House of Breakspeare
House of Somaglia
House of Orsini
House of Conti
House of Chigi
House of Colonna
House of Farnese
House of Medici
House of Gaetani
House of Pamphili
House of Este
House of Aldobrandini
These Egyptian Ptolemaic Dynasty Rulersare in Full Control of the,
Company of Jesus

High Grey Council of Ten
the Black Pope

These are the CONSORTIUM the Cs speak of. They are behind it all. They are the Roman Family Rulers. They are the human families of the Lizzies and have and are moving to Asia/China and are attempting to tip the balance of power to the most ruthless human rulers on the planet...of China.

The papal bloodlines most know nothing about can be found here:

You can do more research here:

AND HERE:

From those links you can find more. I was a little weak in showing these bloodline connections to the Lizzies, but it's all there....and this pieces has a lot of links I had to collect....so, do your research if you doubt me.

Please note I was born Roman Catholic and had very good and humane teachers in the Catholic religion. My family was frends with many priests and nuns. They helped shape me in the most positive ways. I was taught by them that the Catholic Church is made up of THE PEOPLE, not the leaders, influencers or adminstration groups. I hope this post has clued you in to what is happening in our world and why.

It's all coming from 4D STS and their human representatives and those mind controlled and/or younger corporate heads who I have no doubt are hybrids bred to be friendly to 4D STS plans against humanity.

PS: Here's more on China and why you don't want them in control of our world:
How to Make Money in China: Selling People’s Organs

Last edited:
Ok, let's look at what kind of training and oaths taken would be expected from Fauci as a solider for the Jesuits would be:
Dr Fauci and The order of the jesuits
If you want Extreme Oath of the Jesuits in writing, here it is....100s of times more despicable than Mossad's!
Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction

@Zzartemis,

Bravo! These connections are very apt I think. Many of us have been looking at these dots. I don't know if you need any more dots but there is a thread that is related that explored many of these connections to the Vatican.

It is Who controls the BIS?

I am glad that you absorbed the "B" influences from your Catholic upbringing. I have family members (first cousins) who are Catholic and friends who are fine examples of the same. It is not a bash the Catholics thing for me. It is these hidden corruptors in every facet of our STS world that we are trying to "expose". I now consider myself a PaleoChristian.

@goyacobol Thanks, I'll read the thread.

I don't practice Catholicism, haven't for a very long time. But I was fortunate to be exposed to great people there and in my schooling. I stayed in the Church at the end mainly to take my son but pulled out before his 1st Communion. I thought, "Now why would I allow them to give him training when I believe very differently?"

By that time, I had far outgrown any religious beliefs but stayed for community. Being raised Catholic is like being raised Jewish, in a way.

As I said, I pulled my son out because I didn't want to make him crazy....saying one thing and listening to dogmas on the other hand! I homeschooled him and taught all religions plus what I believed and told him he could make up his mind when older.....I feel I did the right thing with/for him in this respect.

I honestly liked growing up in the Church....it was in the 60s/70s and I am a 3rd generation Peace Nic....much to do with them. And the poor and minority (then) races did much better in Catholic dioceses. Plus they weren't hell fire and brimstone...it was ok to smoke and drink!

Do you know what happens when you get 4 Catholics together?.................................

You always find a fifth! :lol2:🍾

Do you know what happens when you get 4 Catholics together?.................................

I sure do. I just go to my family reunion and have a wonderful time with my Catholic cousins! :thup:

And for some strange reason you may seem to find as you say:

You always find a fifth! :lol2:🍾

But it is much more than these superficial physical comforts, it is the true connection of humans as they are meant to be. That is to be caring, loving, and supporting of each other as best we can do.

This may escape the attention of the COVID-19 Thread (I may cross-post) but one thing that caught my attention is what is that we are being challenged to observe is 5G and it's weaponization.

And Cyrus Parsa has highlighted the terrific smear campain against Trump, stating that, like it or not, he (and whoever is aiding him) is the only one standing between us and a Chinese takeover of the globe, implementing a most dragconian system which is ultimately designed to kill off most of humanity:

This guy if he is honest is all over this technology and giving us a "heads up" to how this technology will be used.

We are now trying to compete or obtain the same or better technology than the Chinese are using. Why do we need this Orwellian technology? Maybe it is time for balancing.

As painful as it maybe it could be a time for the U.S.A. to pay some of its karmic debts. I venture to cherry-pick and say as the Cs said:

Session 30 August 2014:
(Alada) Well, China is so big, but it's so relatively quiet...

A: Still waters run deep and strong. The USA and allies are in for a rude and painful awakening.

May that "awakening" should be to use technology for the true benefit of humanity and not for war and destruction.

Here's a video saying Trump pulled the Federal Reserve Bank into the Treasury Department, which puts it under his control. I've read this change was included in the CARES Act related to the coronavirus stimulus payout, and why he insisted on his signature being printed on those stimulus checks (which Pelosi loudly objected to). This video was produced by Michael Tellinger, who apparently got caught up in that flat earth nonsense according to some posts on that forum thread, which may explain what seems to me to be a little too much optimism in his view of Trump's move. Nevertheless, the basic facts seems to agree with other print articles, though as he says, the Rothschild-controlled MSM hasn't rushed to cover this historic development. Below is the blurb that accompanies the video.

President Donald Trump breaks a 250-year long stranglehold of the Royal Political Elite and their central banks.

Since the 1760s and the rise of the Rothschild banking empire, the world has been held hostage by the global banking elite families, led by the Rothschilds - creating the largest organised crime syndicate on Earth - larger than all other crime syndicates combined - more brutal, more bloodthirsty and yet completely visible to all. They have abducted, tortured, bribed, extorted and murdered all their opponents to stay in control.

They launched most of the wars in history, invaded countries and removed any threat with brutal force over and over again. They have more blood on their hands than all other crime syndicates combined. Many honest leaders, presidents and prime ministers have tried to free their countries from the banksters' stranglehold over this period, but so far, in over 250 years, no one has succeeded.

Until NOW

President Donald J Trump has quietly taken over the Federal Reserve Bank of the USA, in the last 2 weeks of March 2020 - without any fanfare or massive media exposure. In a cunning move, Trump is now in complete control of the largest Reserve Bank on Earth - without any violence or bloodshed - by simply absorbing the FED into the Treasury Department.

It may take some time for this to sink in - But this is a pivotal moment in more that 250 years - will other leaders follow the USA president, or are they too fearful? At least the USA will not invade your country, as they have done before - to topple the "rogue" leadership in order to retain control of the central bank - because the USA is now leading this historic break-away moment

Back
Top Bottom