Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Trump held a rally in Montoursville, Pennsylvania on Monday, May 20, just two days after Biden’s rally in Philadelphia. Trump’s rally was held at the Energy Aviation Hangar in Montoursville, PA.

How Many Attended Trump’s Pennsylvania Rally vs Biden’s? [CROWD PHOTOS]

I live about 40 minutes away from Montoursville and in Trump's May 20th rally here - two independent organizations that access the crowd numbers - both had figures close to 13-thousand attending Trump's visit verses around five thousand for Biden (two days earlier in Philly).

Trump draws large crowds - no matter where the rally is. The crowd considers him "real" and he's spontaneous - NOT afraid to say what's on his mind and the way he sees things! People are able to identify with him because he's reflecting their own views on the rampant corruption in our society and he offers "solutions" to basic problems we all face. He doesn't come-off like some "untouchable elite" doing a PR stunt. He's charisma is the way he interacts with the public. In his rally's, he talks to the people - he's not dictating what they should think and act.

JFK had the same persona. His interest was for the people's welfare and to American's - that is what counts the most. We're more then a number entered into a government database.

Aug 25 2019 - Trump Says He Was ‘Joking’ When He Called Himself ‘Chosen One’
Trump Says He Was ‘Joking’ When He Called Himself ‘Chosen One’

President Donald Trump on Saturday ripped media coverage of his remarks earlier this week in which he declared himself "the chosen one" to take on decades of unfair Chinese trade practices, emphasizing he was speaking sarcastically.

“When I looked up to the sky and jokingly said ‘I am the chosen one’, at a press conference two days ago, referring to taking on Trade with China, little did I realize that the media would claim that I had a ‘Messiah complex’,” Trump tweeted, The Hill reported.

“They knew I was kidding, being sarcastic, and just having fun," the American president said.

“I was smiling as I looked up and around,” he continued, adding, “The MANY reporters with me were smiling also. They knew the TRUTH…And yet when I saw the reporting, CNN, MSNBC and other Fake News outlets covered it as serious news & me thinking of myself as the Messiah. No more trust!”

Trump’s tweets came hours after the US president announced late Friday that he wasn’t being serious about his remarks about being "the chosen one".

"You know exactly what I meant. It was sarcasm. It was joking. We were all smiling. And a question like that is just fake news," he told reporters at the White House before leaving for his trip to France for the Group of Seven summit.

Trump raised eyebrows on Wednesday when he looked up toward the sky and said he believed he was "the chosen one" to fight decades of trade cheating by China amid a long-running and escalating trade war with the country.

The remark prompted discussion on cable news and drew headlines such as "Yes, Donald Trump really believes he is 'the chosen one.'"

“Somebody said this is Trump’s trade war. It’s not my trade war. This is a trade war that should have taken place a long time ago by a lot of other presidents,” Trump stated in his remarks Wednesday, adding, “Somebody had to do it. I am the chosen one. Somebody had to do it, so I took on China. I took on China on trade, and you know what? We’re winning.”

Aug 25 2019 - US: Air Force Base to Pause Operations After Rise in Suicides
US: Air Force Base to Pause Operations After Rise in Suicides

Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina is planning a tactical stand-down over three days in August and September to help those at the base "recharge" following the suicides of three airmen and the alarming uptick in Air Force suicides throughout the US.

Second Lt. Christopher Rhoton, 35, Justin Strickland, 26, and Jose Llanes, 28, all committed suicide at the base this year, according to Sumter County Coroner Robert Baker, while 79 suicides have occurred in the Air Force from January to July 2019, Fox News reported.

The 79 deaths were nearly twice as many compared to this time last year and officials fear 2019 could be the deadliest in history, according to the Post and Courier.

The military branch also recorded about 100 suicides per year over the past 5 years.

Air Force Col. Derek O'Malley of Shaw Air Force Base posted a video on Facebook Wednesday detailing their plans to allow Air Force personnel time to recharge their batteries during a Resilience Tactical Pause (RTP) at the base.

“I’ve directed our commanders to take a hard look at our schedules," O’Malley said., adding, “No doubt there are times where our country needs us to really push it forward, demands a lot of us and our mission, but there are times also where we can really pull it back. And we need to proactively identify those times so that we can rest up and be ready for when our nation really needs us.”

The RTP schedule includes days off on August 30 and September 20, as well as a guest speaker on September 13, before they break into small groups later in the day to help promote dialogue about mental health.

"We lose more airmen to suicide than any other single enemy, even more than combat", Kaleth Wright, chief master sergeant of the Air Force told the Post and Courier, stating, "If we don't do something, we could lose up to 150, 160 airmen in 2019".

Wright isn't able to pinpoint the exact reasoning for the uptick in suicide rates this year, although he says some common examples include relationship problems and discipline issues.

O'Malley shares the sentiment of Wright and says while there isn't one solution, they are doing what they can to help out their fellow brothers in need.

"While there isn’t one big solution, there are a thousand little ones, including giving more time back to airmen, stated O'Malley, adding, "Whether through a few more designated days off or by adjusting our ops tempo, we are going to take this time to recharge, engage and #BeThere for each other."

Dudley’s statement is the textbook definition of a powerful fifth column operating inside the United States and what's more is that this fifth column has (complete) control over the monetary supply.

The Biggest Election Scandal in Modern American History Happened This Week - Eurasia Future

churchill-trump.jpg

In His Likely Second Term, Trump Should Abandon Trade Wars And go to War With The Federal Reserve

The United States has just experienced its most prolific national election scandal in modern history. Yet strangely, the story has failed to make headline news outside of financial publications. Imagine if the following statement was given by a Chinese trade official or a Russian intelligence officer:

“Central bank officials face a choice: enable the Trump administration to continue down a disastrous path of trade war escalation, or send a clear signal that if the administration does so, the president, not the Fed, will bear the risks — including the risk of losing the next election.

There’s even an argument that the election itself falls within the Fed’s purview. After all, Trump’s reelection arguably presents a threat to the U.S. and global economy, to the Fed’s independence and its ability to achieve its employment and inflation objectives. If the goal of monetary policy is to achieve the best long-term economic outcome, then Fed officials should consider how their decisions will affect the political outcome in 2020”.

These are the words of former President of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, Bill Dudley. The statement is extraordinary and extraordinarily scandalous on multiple levels. First of all, Dudley suggests that the Fed should use its power as the chief manipulator of the world’s reserve currency to meddle in the 2020 presidential election in a manner that is unfavourable to Donald Trump.

Dudley is in effect suggesting that the Fed should blackmail Trump by making him an offer he can't refuse.

The offer goes something like this: either stop criticising the Fed and enacting trade policies which run contrary to the currency Fed Chair’s apparent judgement, or else the Fed will play its part in ruining the economy so as to make a Trump 2020 election victory much more difficult.

If such a suggestion were made by an important former or current official of a foreign regime, one could imagine Washington levelling sanctions against such a country straight away whilst the expulsion of diplomats would likely also swiftly follow. But Bill Dudley is not an official from China, Russia, Iran or Venezuela. He was a powerful part of a highly secretive Federal Reserve cabal whose meddling in the US economy has always been foolish but as Dudley accidentally revealed, is also far less than benign.

By suggesting in public that the Fed should flex its political muscle with an aim to meddle in the 2020 US presidential election, something which even defenders of the Fed’s position in the US and world economy would normally decry, Dudley has in the words of lifelong Fed opponent Ron Paul, actually done the wider public a favour by stating openly what Fed officials previously only said in private.

Those who adhere to the principles of Austrian economics and value economic liberty have long warned that the Fed does a great deal of harm to the economy by attempting to centrally control trends which irrespective of what one does, says or tries to do are ultimately controlled by the market itself. The Fed’s addiction to debt creation makes the US poorer, creates global tensions through its manipulation of the dollar’s value and creates artificial bubbles which benefit the super rich. These bubbles inevitably lead to large scale busts/corrections which hurt the poor the hardest and often cause long term recessions.

Yet even if one is not moved by these straightforward and empirically derived arguments for abolishing the Federal Reserve, now that Bill Dudley has shone a light on the Fed’s ability and apparent willingness to meddle in the democratic process in the United States, one can see that the Federal Reserve is doing to America what the CIA has done to multiple foreign lands and what some in the US believe that Russia did to America in 2016.

Dudley’s statement is the textbook definition of a powerful fifth column operating inside the United States and what’s more is that this fifth column has control over the monetary supply.

One would have to be asleep not to realise that this is the mother of all scandals. Even if one finds economic issues un-interesting, the Fed’s latest scandal is one that is about electoral politics, election meddling and trampling on democracy in an entirely unconstitutional manner.

Move over Russiagate – say hello to Fedgate.

Streamed live on Aug 29, 2019 (17:53 min.)

The Federal Reserve should not exist. This week, ex-NY Fed President Bill Dudley picked a fight with President Trump, insinuating that the Fed can sink Trump's re-election. Central planning is an absolute failure that has financed the growth of the biggest government on Earth! Sound money (not monopolized money by government) must make its return. It's time to End The Fed.

Facing criticism over deportations, U.S. to look again at some deferral requests
FILE PHOTO: New bollard-style U.S.-Mexico border fencing is seen in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, U.S., as pictured from Ascension, Mexico August 28, 2019. REUTERS/Jose Luis Gonzalez
The Trump administration, facing criticism over deportations from lawmakers and civil rights groups, said on Monday it would reopen consideration of some deferral requests for compelling circumstances such as medical conditions.

List of Donald Trumps Accomplishments as President of the United States (Long list)
List of Donald Trumps Accomplishments as President of the United States – Investment Watch

EDbsrlwXkAASrOF.jpg

Heavens, only four of them. Where are all the others?

Dudley’s statement is the textbook definition of a powerful fifth column operating inside the United States and what's more is that this fifth column has (complete) control over the monetary supply.

By suggesting in public that the Fed should flex its political muscle with an aim to meddle in the 2020 US presidential election, something which even defenders of the Fed’s position in the US and world economy would normally decry, Dudley has in the words of lifelong Fed opponent Ron Paul, actually done the wider public a favour by stating openly what Fed officials previously only said in private.

@angelburst29 ,

This could get really interesting I think. It seems like more and more "masks will fall away" if we keep watching closely (and I think you do).

Session 28 November 2009:
(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(A******) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(Allen) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

A: Yes

Heavens, only four of them. Where are all the others?

Oh, giggles! Just one small minor correction, Tuatha de Danaan, if I may? ;-) "Heaven" has nothing to do with this list! Far from it! Besides, I don't think, St. Peter gives out temporary visiting visa's at the Pearly Gates and one also needs to take into consideration - the rumors, he has a Border Wall - that Trump can only dream of?

Through the years, I have compiled - a rather long and extensive
- "G0-to-Gitmo" data base. The first one entered into my "Hall-of-Shame" was Cheney (reason he got honorable mention) and the other three - are fairly recent additions. Now and then, I have to go through the list and cross out a name - like McCain's - because I already know "he's gone to Hell" and I can use the space. Business has been picking up lately.

With Trump's blessing, Pompeo sought 'reset' with new EU leaders: envoy
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is pictured at the EU Parliament in Brussels, Belgium, September 3, 2019. REUTERS/Francois Lenoir
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo sought on Tuesday to re-establish friendlier ties with the incoming leaders of the European Union and mark an end to troubled relations since President Donald Trump took office, a senior U.S. diplomat said.

Pentagon approves diversion of military construction funds for Trump's barrier
The Pentagon will obtain the US$3.6 billion by taking money away from 127 military construction projects that Congress already funded in recent years.

The Pentagon will obtain the US$3.6 billion by taking money away from 127 military construction projects that Congress already funded in recent years. PHOTO: AFP

Wed. Sept. 4, 2019 - United States Defence Secretary Mark Esper agreed on Tuesday (Sept 3) to free up US$3.6 billion (S$5 billion) from the Pentagon budget for President Donald Trump's border barrier by effectively defunding 127 military construction projects using emergency authorities.

Mr Esper determined that the use of the military construction funds was necessary to support American forces deployed to the southern border with Mexico under the national emergency that Mr Trump declared in mid-February.

The formal determination allows Mr Trump, under an obscure statute in the federal code overseeing the military, to tap the funds appropriated for other purposes without approval from Congress.

The Pentagon declined to release the list of 127 military construction projects that would be affected by the decision. Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Rath Hoffman said the list would be made available later this week, after the Defence Department finishes notifying lawmakers with affected projects in their districts and foreign embassies with affected projects in their countries.

During a briefing on Tuesday, top Pentagon officials said the US$3.6 billion will fund around 280km of new or reconstructed barrier along the border with Mexico and help reduce the need for American troops on the border.

Among the projects that the money will fund is a new barrier along the US military's Barry M. Goldwater Bombing Range in Arizona, which abuts the border with Mexico, officials said.

Democrats have balked at the suggestion, noting that they have already funded the projects in question. They say the action flies in the face of Congress's constitutionally mandated power of the purse.

Record High Military Suicides Continue - What's The Real Cause?
Streamed live on Sep 3, 2019 (21:30 min.)

The Pentagon has unveiled a new plan to combat record high military suicides, including more government bureaucracy and record-collecting. But is the US government missing the real point on military suicides? Are they so determined to treat the symptoms that they are blind to the cause?

Egypt's ousted Islamist president Mursi dies after court hearing
FILE PHOTO: Egypt's President Mohamed Mursi participates in a meeting with U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta at the presidential palace in Cairo July 31, 2012. REUTERS/Mark Wilson/File Photo's President Mohamed Mursi participates in a meeting with U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta at the presidential palace in Cairo July 31, 2012. REUTERS/Mark Wilson/File Photo

Former Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi, the first democratically elected head of state in Egypt's modern history, died on Monday, aged 67 after collapsing in a Cairo court while on trial on espionage charges, authorities said.

Youngest son of Egypt's ousted Islamist President Mursi dies (???)
Wed. September 4, 2019 - CAIRO - The youngest son of Egypt’s former president, Mohamed Mursi, died on Wednesday from a heart attack, his brother and a family lawyer told Reuters, 2-1/2 months after his father’s death from similar causes.

Abdallah Mursi, 24, began to feel spasms while driving in Cairo with a friend and died shortly afterward, his Brother said.

Their father was the first democratically elected head of state in Egypt’s modern history. He died in June from a heart attack at age 67 after collapsing in a Cairo court while on trial on espionage charges.

A top figure in the now-banned Muslim Brotherhood, Mohamed Mursi had been in jail since being toppled by the military in 2013 after barely a year in power, following mass protests against his rule.

WASHINGTON - Thurs. Sept. 5, 2019 - When Vice President Mike Pence flew to Europe as the stand-in for President Trump at the 80th anniversary of the start of World War II, it appeared to be another sign that the famously fickle president trusted his vice president.
But Pence’s decision while in Ireland to stay at the Trump golf resort in Doonbeg, the area his grandfather emigrated from a century ago, caught Washington insiders as another act of fealty from a vice president derided at times as overly obsequious, even “oleaginous.”

Trump, Pence camps tense as 2020 election campaign under way (Video - Photos)

Also here:
Tensions mount between Trump, Pence camps heading into 2020 election

On the surface, Trump and Pence insist they have a great relationship and are working closer than ever to win reelection in 2020. (They’ve consistently beaten back rumors that former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley is in the running to replace Pence on the 2020 ticket.)

But behind the scenes, tensions have been mounting among Trump, Pence and their top advisers ever since the GOP’s resounding losses in the 2018 midterms. In the weeks afterward, Trump asked aides about replacing Pence on the ticket, and he asked again for their thoughts on Pence during his August vacation at his golf course in Bedminster, N.J., according to Trump advisers who spoke on condition of anonymity to talk about private discussions with the president.

President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence (Photo: Reuters/Leah Millis)

Current and former Trump and Pence advisers interviewed for this story, as well as my forthcoming biography of Pence, “Piety & Power: Mike Pence and the Taking of the White House,” consistently described a personal relationship between Trump and Pence that is warm but somewhat aloof. Pence has a lane that he sticks to in the White House — conservative social policy — but he is not considered to be as influential as people like Jared Kushner or Stephen Miller.

But the relationship between their political teams has soured greatly in the past year, according to a dozen Trump and Pence aides and Republican advisers familiar with the dynamic. In particular, rumors that Kushner and Ivanka Trump wanted to consider replacements for Pence — specifically trying to find a woman running mate to help win back the suburbs in 2020 — have worried the vice president’s camp, according to Trump and Pence campaign advisers who spoke on background for this story. (Article continues.)

A note about the author of this article:

Tom LoBianco is the author of "
Piety & Power: Mike Pence and the Taking of the White House," one of Time magazine’s “42 Most Anticipated Books of Fall 2019.” He is a longtime reporter who has covered Mike Pence from the statehouse to the White House for the Associated Press, CNN and the Indianapolis Star.

Ivanka whispering about dumping Mike Pence claims VP's biographer

Last edited:
Youngest son of Egypt's ousted Islamist President Mursi dies (???)
Wed. September 4, 2019 - CAIRO - The youngest son of Egypt’s former president, Mohamed Mursi, died on Wednesday from a heart attack, his brother and a family lawyer told Reuters, 2-1/2 months after his father’s death from similar causes.

Abdallah Mursi, 24, began to feel spasms while driving in Cairo with a friend and died shortly afterward, his Brother said

Did Egypt authorities kill Abdullah Morsi?
Late Abdullah Morsi, the son of ousted Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi

Late Abdullah Morsi, the son of ousted Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi [Twitter]

Friday September 6, 2019 - Egyptian authorities are to blame for the death of the youngest son of the late President Mohamed Morsi, social media users have said.

Twenty-four-year-old Abdullah died of an alleged heart attack while driving with a friend in Cairo on Wednesday.

Abdullah’s father was the leader of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood; he was ousted by the current President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi in a bloody military coup in 2013. Following his removal from power, Morsi was detained, held in solitary confinement and tortured; his health deteriorated and he collapsed and died in court earlier this year.

His family hold the regime responsible for his death, with Abdullah tweeting: “They killed him. May God kill them,” under the Arabic hashtag “Sisi killed Morsi”.

Using the hashtag #Morsi, Mary noted that it was a “suspicious coincidence” that Abdullah died in the same way as his father, only 80 days later.

Some said that Abdullah was investigating his father’s death leading authorities to target him. Others, such as Twitter user Ahmed Nazim, described Mohamed and Abdullah Morsi as “martyrs”, suggesting that they died fighting for justice and liberation.

Will authorities launch an open investigation into Abdullah’s death.

In Europe, U.S. defense secretary calls for greater effort to counter China, Russia
FILE PHOTO: U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper holds his first news conference at the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, U.S., August 28, 2019. REUTERS/Leah Millis/File Photo

U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper, in his first major speech, on Friday called for a greater European focus on tackling what he called growing security and economic threats from China and Russia.

U.S. Vice President Pence calls for vigilance about Russia
Polish President Andrzej Duda and U.S. Vice President Mike Pence speak during a press conference in Warsaw, Poland September 2, 2019. Slawomir Kaminski/Agencja Gazeta via REUTERS

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence sought on Monday to reassure Poland about Washington's commitment to protecting it from Russia, saying allies should "remain vigilant" about Moscow's election meddling and work towards independence from Russian energy supplies.

Pence to deliver postponed China speech this fall: White House official
FILE PHOTO: U.S. Vice-President Mike Pence meets with Britain's Prime Minister Boris Johnson (not pictured) at 10 Downing Street in London, Britain, September 5, 2019. Peter Summers/Pool via REUTERS

A major speech on China by Vice President Mike Pence that was expected to take a tough line on Beijing has been rescheduled for later this year, a White House official said.

Pentagon chief suggests European allies replace funds diverted to border wall
FILE PHOTO: Mark Esper talks to reporters at the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, U.S. July 24, 2019. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas
U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper said that European nations should consider funding projects in their countries after the Pentagon diverted money to pay for a border wall with Mexico.

Pence hopes for orderly Brexit
U.S. Vice-President Mike Pence signs the visitors book in Aras an Uachtarain, in Dublin, Ireland September 3, 2019. REUTERS/Lorraine O'Sullivan

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Wednesday he hoped Britain and the European Union would come to the negotiating table and reach an agreement providing for an orderly UK exit from the bloc.

Pence says UK should take no lectures as Brexit crisis rages
Britain should take no lectures on how to conduct its affairs, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Thursday during a visit to London as the crisis over the country's exit from the European Union intensifies.

Britain can leave EU by Oct. 31: U.S. Vice President
U.S. Vice-President Mike Pence speaks to the Press with  US Ambassador to Ireland Edward Crawford after a meeting with business leaders the Ambassadors residence in Dublin, Ireland September 3, 2019. REUTERS/Lorraine O'Sullivan

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Tuesday ahead of a visit to London that he believed Britain will be able to leave the European Union by its latest deadline of the end of October.

3 SEAL Team 7 leaders fired for team's alleged misconduct
PHOTO: SEAL Team 7 members jump from an MC-130J Commando II during Emerald Warrior/Trident at Naval Air Station North Island, Calif., Jan. 19, 2019. Three SEAL Team 7 leaders were relieved of duty on Friday. (Senior Airman Erin Piazza/U.S. Navy)

PHOTO: SEAL Team 7 members jump from an MC-130J Commando II during Emerald Warrior/Trident at Naval Air Station North Island, Calif., Jan. 19, 2019. Three SEAL Team 7 leaders were relieved of duty on Friday. (Senior Airman Erin Piazza/U.S. Navy)

Sat. Sept. 7, 2019 - In a rare move, the three senior leaders of the U.S. Navy's elite SEAL Team 7 have been removed from their positions due to a "loss of confidence" after allegations of misconduct among one of the platoons under their command that was sent home from Iraq.

The misconduct includes allegations that a member of the platoon committed a sexual assault and that platoon members drank alcohol during the deployment.

"Commander, Naval Special Warfare Command Rear Adm. Collin Green relieved the three senior leaders of SEAL Team Seven from their positions Sept. 6," said a statement released by NSW Command.

"Green relieved the unit's commanding officer, Cdr. Edward Mason; executive officer, Lt. Cdr. Luke Im; and the team's top enlisted leader, Command Master Chief Hugh Spangler due to a loss of confidence that resulted from leadership failures that caused a breakdown of good order and discipline within two subordinate units while deployed to combat zones."

In late July, a platoon of about 20 sailors belonging to SEAL Team 7 was ordered back to the United States after an ongoing investigation found some of them had been drinking alcohol while deployed and that others who knew about it didn't report it.

Defense officials later confirmed that the Naval Criminal Investigative Service also was investigating an allegation one platoon member had committed a sexual assault against a female service member. That allegation remains under investigation.

The three SEAL Team 7 leaders removed from duty are not accused of engaging in the alleged misconduct, but the Navy said they bear responsibility for those under their command.

PHOTO: U.S. Army CH-47 Chinook helicopter crew-chiefs assigned to the 25th Combat Aviation Brigade, support Navy Special Warfare Command waterborne operations at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, July 25, 2019. (Ryan Debooy/US Army)

PHOTO: U.S. Army CH-47 Chinook helicopter crew-chiefs assigned to the 25th Combat Aviation Brigade, support Navy Special Warfare Command waterborne operations at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, July 25, 2019. (Ryan Debooy/US Army)

Mason, Im, and Spangler are currently in San Diego at Naval Special Warfare Group 1 awaiting their next assignment. The sailors accused of drinking during a deployment are awaiting possible punishments.

"No decisions have been made yet with regards to disciplinary action," said Capt. Tamara Lawrence, the spokesperson for Naval Special Warfare Command. According to a defense official, the sailors in the platoon could likely face administrative action including non-judicial punishment.

The incidents involving the platoon were the latest in a series of high-profile incidents of misconduct involving the Navy's elite special operations units including reports SEAL Team 10 members were abusing cocaine while stationed in Virginia and worked to evade military drug tests.

PHOTO: U.S. service members assigned to Naval Special Warfare Command conduct waterborne operations from a CH-47 Chinook helicopter at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, July 25, 2019. (Department of Defense)

PHOTO: U.S. service members assigned to Naval Special Warfare Command conduct waterborne operations from a CH-47 Chinook helicopter at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, July 25, 2019. (Department of Defense)

In May, Chief Petty Officer Adam Matthews, a member of SEAL Team 6, was sentenced to a year in military prison after pleading guilty to his role in the June 2017 strangulation death of Army Green Beret Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar during a hazing incident in the west African country of Mali.

No trial dates have been set for another SEAL and a Marine involved in Melgar's death.

In July, Chief Warfare Operator Edward Gallagher was acquitted on charges of killing an unarmed ISIS militant during the battle for Mosul in late 2017. The investigation into the alleged drinking in the SEAL platoon was triggered by allegations of similar behavior during Gallagher's deployment with another platoon in SEAL Team 7.

"I want all hands to understand that 'we have a problem' and that this is our main effort and my top priority," Green acknowledged in a late July letter to Navy SEALS.

PHOTO: Members of SEAL Team 18 swim into the ocean to release the ashes of fellow SEALs who have died within the last year during a ceremony at Fort Pierce Beach, Fla., Nov. 7, 2010. (Tech. Sgt. Anna-marie Wyant/920th Rescue Wing/Department of Defense)

PHOTO: Members of SEAL Team 18 swim into the ocean to release the ashes of fellow SEALs who have died within the last year during a ceremony at Fort Pierce Beach, Fla., Nov. 7, 2010. (Tech. Sgt. Anna-marie Wyant/920th Rescue Wing/Department of Defense)

"Some of our subordinate formations have failed to maintain good order and discipline and as a result and for good reason, our NSW culture is being questioned," Green said. "I don't know yet if we have a culture problem, I do know that we have a good order and discipline problem that must be addressed immediately."

An American author and political analyst said the Trump administration is awash with “dual US-Israeli citizens” and its foreign policy is run by European and Israeli elites to convert human society into subservient nations.

Global Elite Seeking to Convert Human Society into Subservient Nations: US Author - World news - Tasnim News Agency
Global Elite Seeking to Convert Human Society into Subservient Nations: US Author
September, 05, 2019 - “Trump’s administration is awash with dual US/Israeli citizens and it’s crystal clear that powerful elements in Israel and their founding families based in Europe are his main puppeteers. US foreign policy is orchestrated by powerful European financial elites through almost direct Israeli intervention in US affairs,” Walt Peretto told Tasnim.

He added, "Their long term goals are to merge all nations and convert human society into a drastically depopulated, RFID chipped, mind-controlled subclass subservient to an omnipotent ruling class where all challenges to their power become impossible".

Walt Peretto is an American writer, researcher, analyst, and sociopolitical psychologist. He is a regular contributor to various media outlets and he writes for several online news magazines. He is also working on a book that will introduce the groundwork for sociopolitical psychology which is the study of the behaviors behind social systems and their interactions.

The full text of the interview is as follows:
Tasnim: According to a recent article published by the Washington Post, “Long-term trends show that China is catching up to the United States on just about every conceivable capability metric. Short-term trends show the European Union is a more potent regulatory power and the United States has become more isolated on questions of, say, aviation regulation”. At the same time, serious international relations scholars have argued that US hegemonic power is nearing its end. What are your thoughts on this?

Peretto
: There is a perception around the world that the United States is essentially a rogue state when it comes to environmental regulations, tolerance of Israeli aggression in its occupied territories and close neighbors, and its willingness to unilaterally use its military might around the world. When it comes to the environment, the typical cycle goes like this – if a Republican is president, you will get an administration that is business first and burdensome environmental regulations will be lax – if a Democrat is elected, there will be more emphasis on regulations and measures to combat climate change. This dichotomy upholds the left/right political psychological divide and feeds ‘participatory’ political debate---keeping the public in the notion that their opinions matters.

In reality, sane environmental actions that government and private citizens could take to reverse environmental degradation like ending the dumping of plastics and other waste products in the oceans, are ignored, while placing a heavy emphasis on climate change. The reason for this emphasis on the theory of climate change, to the detriment of tangible environmental damage, is well-documented in UN Agenda 21.

This document, signed by about 178 Nations in 1992, calls for the implementation if initiatives that would place incredible power in the hands of governments to sharply restrict the free-flow of people, mass confiscation of private land and moving populations into high rise "smart" cities filled with advanced surveillance technologies that would essentially end the concept of privacy.
This madness is being sold under the guise of "sustainable development".

It is also being sold at the local level instead of by federal decrees. They want this movement to be viewed as an endless patchwork of local initiatives and grassroots environmental actions. The real deal behind these initiatives has to do with a psychopathic class of individuals who are pathologically obsessed with complete domination and control of all the world’s material wealth and human resources. They covet a sharply depopulation mind-controlled population living in strategically designed surveillance cities where elites and their enforcers and dark psychologists can easily manage a mind-controlled service class that will benefit the elite.

Agenda 21 is behind many of these unknowing environmental groups and educational programs. Many children in Western nations are being fed with notions that if we do not act on climate change now…within a dozen years or so environmental damage with be irreversible and the children of today will not have a future to look forward to. This is outright systemic child abuse! There is no definitive evidence that human activity is warming the planet to the extent that polar ice will melt in a few years and all low-lying coastal cities will be inundated. These notions have also given social-engineers the green light to spray the atmosphere with endless streams of aluminum, strontium, and barium, in the name of reversing global warming when in fact it has more to do with introducing chemicals into the environment that will accelerate the depopulation efforts so coveted by the pathological classes.

On a federal level, it is the United States with its current stance on deregulation that is somewhat of a snag on the global ‘sustainable development’ movement. But again, implementation of Agenda 21 is currently on the local level, waiting for a future Democratic administration to sign it into law federally. It’s not that Trump is anti-globalization, he will do whatever his backers command, but this perception of a growing divide between the US and its allies helps to feed Trump’s constituency who still believe he is an “America First” and anti-globalist president. The left in America largely despises Trump---so he must maintain solid support from the right who believe he is more for individual freedoms and “making America great again.” By distancing himself from the consensus of other nations, Trump’s constituency reinforces their notion that their president is America first when his actions imply his controllers are global government first.

Tasnim: North Korea continues to test missiles and Trump insists that Washington has good ties with Pyongyang. What is behind approach?

Peretto
: Compare Trump’s relationship with Kim Jong-un with Trump’s stance regarding the rest of America’s perceived enemies. The differences tell a story of the priorities of Trump’s globalist backers who mentored his ascendency to US president. I have reason to believe that Trump’s handlers see North Korea as a living breathing laboratory for their social engineers to study and compare notes.

North Korea engages in an anachronistic form of human livestock management based on direct threat and coercion under the premise of a rewriting of Marxist/Leninist ideology called Juche. This country is arguably the most dystopic and miserable society on Earth today. Yet Trump boasts that he has a good relationship with the North Korean leader. Meanwhile, Trump endlessly sings the praises of Israel, a nation that was the main catalyst behind the 9/11 attacks that killed almost 3,000 people on that day in Trump’s hometown of New York.

Trump's administration is awash with dual US/Israeli citizens and it’s crystal clear that powerful elements in Israel and their founding families based in Europe are his main puppeteers. US foreign policy is orchestrated by powerful European financial elites through almost direct Israeli intervention in US affairs. Their long-term goals are to merge all nations and convert human society into a drastically depopulated, RFID chipped, mind-controlled subclass subservient to an omnipotent ruling class where all challenges to their power become impossible.

They utilize ever advancing technologies in the areas of surveillance, biochemical manipulation, and mind-control to multi-generationally implement this global dystopia in the works. Yet, North Korea itself remains quite primitive in comparison and controls its people in more historical ways through fear, intimidation, and withholding many of the essentials for basic survival. Rewards are often given to societal managers in exchange for absolute compliance. Higher ups are sometimes motivated with gifts of material items or relatively comfortable residences while the commoners who fail to serve the state adequately enough are largely on their own in this harsh game of survival. Some call this a ‘gift economy.’ Many of the commoners end up in prison work camps and are exploited for many years often until the time of their deaths.

In sharp contrast, other US perceived enemies like Iran and Venezuela, are independent nations with a wealth of natural resources, unlike North Korea. Their societies are much more in tune with the world’s average to higher standards of living and they are not aggressors on the world stage. Yet Trump and his backers demonize these nations while North Korea gets a free pass. This is because countries like Iran, Venezuela, and Syria have not yet signed onto the one-world system coveted by the globalist psychopaths. Trump’s job as a globalist puppet is to take a bellicose public stance against these holdout nations while maintaining a soft tone with Kim Jong-Un and his nation’s low-tech social laboratory.

Tasnim: The US has decided to set up an international patrol mission to secure the Strait of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf, calling on its allies to join it. A number of countries, including Germany, France, and Japan, have turned down Washington’s request. It seems that the divide between the US and its close allies is growing. What do you think?

Peretto
: Any military conflict between the US and its allies against Iran would immediately disturb shipping lanes in the Persian Gulf region. US (Israeli) foreign policy is attempting to gain the upper hand by coalition-building with its allies to form strategic advantages should a major conflict begin in these economically important waters.

Aggression towards Iran is largely an Israeli initiative. Israel has placed many dual US/Israeli citizens in Trump’s administration as ‘advisors’ and they control the US Congress through a pledge that all elected members must sign stating they will vote in favor of Israeli interests. Failing to sign this pledge to AIPAC results in the cutoff of essential funding for their political campaigns. Israeli agents also have a tight grip on the US mainstream news media and are very influential on other aspects of mainstream American society including entertainment. Israel and its founding families also strongly influence America’s allies to various degrees---especially in terms of international banking and finance. But most of America’s allies retain more independence than the US and they are inclined to express this independence at times by openly distancing themselves from US foreign policy. Another perception is that the US will express its aggression unilaterally if their allies do not comply. But the US always seems to get the UK quickly on board and to coalesce most allies if major conflicts are commenced.

The American people are rarely behind such aggression short of a major event like the false flag self-inflicted 9/11 terrorist attacks. It is the heavy Israeli influence in the US government and mainstream media that fuels most American aggression. In relative peacetime, many of America’s allies may take an independent stance with some issues like the Iran nuclear agreement which Trump has rejected. But in times of major conflict, many of America’s allies will provide some military support to aide US foreign adventures.

Trump says U.S. may extend protected status for Bahamas immigrants after Dorian
U.S. President Donald Trump participates in a presentation ceremony of the Medal of Valor and heroic commendations to civilians and police officers who responded to mass shootingsin Dayton, Ohio and El Paso, Texas during a ceremony in the East Room of the White House in Washington, U.S., September 9, 2019. REUTERS/Erin Scott

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday his administration is talking to a lot of people about possibly extending temporary protected status, granted to people who cannot safely return to their countries, to immigrants from the hurricane-hit Bahamas.

U.S. working to take in Bahamas storm victims - acting border chief
FILE PHOTO: Abaco residents are evacuated from the island at the airport in the wake of Hurricane Dorian in Marsh Harbour, Great Abaco, Bahamas, September 8, 2019.  REUTERS/Loren Elliott

Acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan on Monday said the country is expediting its immigration processes and deploying more resources to help storm victims from Bahamas to enter the country quickly.

U.S. credits Mexico, Central America for sharp drop in border arrests
FILE PHOTO - Soldiers assigned to the National Guard keep watch near a section of the border fence between Mexico and U.S. as seen from Anapra neighborhood in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico September 5, 2019.  REUTERS/Jose Luis Gonzalez

The Trump administration on Monday credited Mexico and Central American countries with helping to cut U.S. border arrests by nearly 60% from a record high earlier this year but then lashed out at a federal judge for ruling against a strict anti-asylum policy.

U.S. still aiming for deal with Mexico on asylum seekers -border chief
New bollard-style U.S.-Mexico border fencing is seen in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, U.S., as pictured from Ascension, Mexico August 28, 2019. REUTERS/Jose Luis Gonzalez

The Trump administration is seeking to strike a "cooperative agreement" with Mexico to help stem the tide of migrants looking to enter the United States to claim asylum, the top U.S. border control official said on Monday.

Lavrov says he knows Pentagon chief is interested in meeting with Shoigu
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu Anton Novoderezhkin/TASS

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu © Anton Novoderezhkin/TASS

The Russian top diplomat pointed out it was important to understand what the US mean by "normality".

MOSCOW, September 9, 2019 - US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper is interested in a meeting with his Russian counterpart Sergei Shoigu, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Monday after a 2+2 meeting of Russian and French foreign and defense ministers.

"I know that when the chiefs of the general staffs had a telephone conversation last time, the US general said Mr. Esper would like to establish contact with his Russian counterpart," Lavrov said.

"Normality" the US way
Commenting on the Pentagon chief’s statement that Russia should behave "as a more normal country" Lavrov said it was important to understand in the first place what is ‘normal’ from the viewpoint of the US counterparts, Esper in particular.

"If he really said this, then I can only remark that he urged us to act as a normal country, and not as the United States," Lavrov said. "Otherwise we would be acting the way the United States does — bombing Iraq and Libya in violation of international law and earmarking millions in our government budget for intervention in the affairs of other countries, the way the US Congress did by instructing the US Department of State to spend 20 million dollars a year on advancing democracy in Russia."

In this connection Lavrov recalled the United States’ attitude to Ukraine.

"We would be supporting an anti-constitutional armed coup, the way the United States and its closest allies did in February 2014, when the Ukrainian opposition under the pressure of radicals and neo-Nazis disrupted the agreement signed by the respectable EU member-countries," Lavrov said.

Shoigu agreed with this remark. "It's hard to add anything to this", he said.

Back
Top Bottom