Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

'Trump hints about his political plans: I'll make Democrats 'happy'.'

10 hours ago (Updated: 2 hours ago)

Interesting podcast from Dr. Steve Turley,

It’s on! President Trump is launching a major media conglomerate poised to crush Big Tech! In this episode, I’m going to show you exactly what this new media venture is going to look like, we’ll see how other multi-million-dollar ventures are taking on Big Tech as well, and stick with me to the very end of this episode when I’ll reveal precisely why the days of Big Tech oligarchs are indeed coming to an end.

02:45] On Trump’s new major media conglomerate
• [04:46] What Trump’s media platform is going to look like
• [05:37] Frank McCourt’s special media project to challenge Facebook
• [07:47] On a Russian billionaire looking to start a new international social media platform
• [09:20] Why the days of Big Tech oligarchs are indeed coming to an end

The President of Mexico tells it like it is.

Meanwhile Hillary's delusion lives on Via Deep State News.
LOL~!

Side note: Los Angels is still stinking.

California City Stuck in Foul Odor; Residents Frustrated with Government's Slow Response | Ana Meni
Premiered Oct 23, 2021
City of Carson, a small city in Los Angeles County is under spotlight now, for the bad smell coming from a river channel. And the residents are frustrated with the city and county's slow response. My guest today is Ana Meni, a resident from city of Carson. She will talk about the impact of the bad smell on the community, and why she believes the city and the county are not taking the crisis seriously.

Attachments

• FB3lkI7VIAAnMbP.jpg
    FB3lkI7VIAAnMbP.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 8
It’s on! President Trump is launching a major media conglomerate poised to crush Big Tech!
It looks like he'll may launch his new social media platform on Monday. Wiki page says:

Truth Social (also stylized TRUTH Social) is a proposed social media platform by Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG). According to a listing on the Apple App Store, the site plans to launch on February 21, 2022. ...

Truth Social is modeled heavily after Twitter. Reportedly, users will be able to make posts ("truths") and share other users' posts ("retruths"). The platform will also feature a newsfeed, called a "truth feed", as well as a notification system.
Some say however that the release is delayed until March.

Donald Trump Jr shared a screenshot of Trump's first post on Truth Social :-):

Oh boy... I'm not sure what to make of this. He said he'd be making a major announcement today and
people thought it might be something important and actually helpful for the country, so disappointing. The "art work " is really tacky, yuck!

I just started Truth Social however and I'm enjoying the posts of many there.

Oh boy... I'm not sure what to make of this. He said he'd be making a major announcement today and
people thought it might be something important and actually helpful for the country, so disappointing. The "art work " is really tacky, yuck!

I just started Truth Social however and I'm enjoying the posts of many there.
Many might have missed the clue that President "Warp Speed Vaxx Project" Trump wanted to give his supporters: he acquired the exact superpowers announced in the video. So he is expected to swoop in and take the White House anytime soon!

The "art work " is really tacky, yuck!
I am sure he bought the very best...

Who designed the Trump trading cards?
Award winning illustrator Clark Mitchell designed the beautiful imagery of the Trump Digital Trading Cards. With over 40 years of digital illustration and design, Clark has built a one-of-a-kind career. He has prominent working relationships with brands such as Star Wars, Hasbro, Mattel, Marvel, Time Magazine, Coors, Budweiser, Disney, Corona, and Coca-Cola. His journey has also led him into the sports and entertainment fields designing for the NBA, NFL, MLB, movies, musicians, professional athletes, and much more.
Beautiful, just beautiful...:rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom