V for Vendetta

Laura said:
I think we should schedule our annual watching of "V for Vendetta" on November 5th! We can have a party!

:wow:

We could make a costume party. But I ain't telling which mask I'll be putting on!! ;D

I'll watch it again, that is for sure. This is the kind of movie, imo, that needs to be watched many times to get the most out of it. Especially since I watched it in English while it's only my second language. I might try the French version once to see.

Here's a good take on the whole Guy Fawkes show... from Tom Seeker's site: http://www.spyculture.com/disinfowars-18-was-guy-fawkes-a-patsy/

Disinfowars 18 – Was Guy Fawkes a Patsy?
Published September 16th 2015

The Gunpowder Plot is the most famous terrorist conspiracy in British history and one of the most famous in the world. The name ‘Guy Fawkes’ is familiar to almost anyone who speaks English, but this was a much larger and more complex event than we have been led to believe, particularly by Hollywood versions like V For Vendetta. In this episode I offer a background history of the conflict between the Catholic Church and the English monarchy and outline the competing theories and interpretations of what happened. Was this a genuine rebellion? An elitist uprising? A fake plot? An excuse for government terror? A calculated entrapment operation? All the cards are on the table in this episode.
I know what you’re going to ask me – what do I think? Well, obviously the conspiracy theorist in me says it was a plot by Robert Cecil, probably including some real radicals like Catesby who were crazy enough to actually try to do this, but also including some agents helping to steer the plot enough to make it easy to expose and be seen to be responding to. I definitely buy into the interpretation that the real terror of the Gunpowder Plot was what happened afterwards, the King and Government’s response.

Makes some rather valid points, no? ;) Add in the usual 'patsy' or fallguy like Oswald for the Kennedy hit, and it all seems so familiar to us today, especially after the govts fun on 9-11. :evil:

I will be very honest here lol... I remember whenever I used to watch V for Vendetta just half way through the movie, I always use to sleep. But, now after understanding the meaning of freedom, understanding knowledge I actually understand the movie. The logic behind the movie. The sense of happiness behind the freedom. Now I can actually say I really like this movie and can watch all over again. ;) :cheer:

Tonight it's the evening of the 5th of November. I decided to rewatch V for Vendetta. Around minute 38 there is a mentioning of a place about 10 miles from Salisbury ...approximately 1 0 miles north of Salisbury. It was the location of the notorious secret camp where V had been kept.

Incidentally Porton Down, the research lab that came into the news earlier this year in connection with the Skripal saga is abouit 10 miles by car from Salisbury. Did the film writers of V for Vendetta play on the location of Porton Down? According to Porton Down - Wikipedia it covers 2800 Hectars

Tonight it's the evening of the 5th of November. I decided to rewatch V for Vendetta. Around minute 38 there is a mentioning of a place about 10 miles from Salisbury ...approximately 1 0 miles north of Salisbury. It was the location of the notorious secret camp where V had been kept.

Incidentally Porton Down, the research lab that came into the news earlier this year in connection with the Skripal saga is abouit 10 miles by car from Salisbury. Did the film writers of V for Vendetta play on the location of Porton Down? According to Porton Down - Wikipedia it covers 2800 Hectars
Continued watching. At around minute 58-59, there is the section where the diary of the medical Doctor is read. She notes that one of the inmates responded to the treatment by developing an unusual genetic response. This person later became V, the only survivor, who steps out of the flames, more or less naked, as a superior being.

Perhaps it's time for everyone to watch V for Vendetta again???
Below are some excerpts from the sessions in which V for Vendetta was mentioned. I have to admit I have taken a generous selection of some of the sessions, but they are inspiring, give context, and at any rate take less time to read than it does to watch the movie. If you just like to read the script the link is V for Vendetta Script at IMSDb.
A: Well, we had in mind things like JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Diana, and others of note. Of course the Sandy Hook affair was an assassination of sorts, but more along the line of psyops with an objective.

Q: (Perceval) You said that it was more along the line of psyops with a specific goal…

A: Remind people how much they need the chancellor and his pals!

Q: (L) Like the scene in “V for Vendetta”. (Perceval) How many individuals were involved in the killings of the people at Sandy Hook?

A: 5

Q: (Perceval) Was the younger guy, Adam, involved? Did he shoot anybody?

A: He shot but did he hit anything???
(Menrva) I wanted to ask about Ferguson, Missouri. We wanted to know if the events there were a marker?

A: Not a marker per se, it was an opportunity.

Q: (Perceval) It was an opportunity for people to wake up, see what's going on, and take action. But they didn't. It was a missed opportunity by the people.

(L) Yeah.

A: The killing will continue until even the "silent majority" find their voice. They were silent at the exposure of Ferguson and many previous incidents. But notice that the anger is still building and psychopaths always miscalculate.

Q: (Pierre) That's a message of hope. There will be a reaction eventually.

(Perceval) They'll miscalculate in that they'll allow the killing to continue, and they don't realize that there's a breaking point where there's a string of murders, just killing people gratuitously in the street, and that will trigger large percentage of people...

(Andromeda) Something will break...

(Perceval) And that's what they can't budget for because they're psychopaths. All of these shootings by cops are the result of the ponerization of America and the influx of psychopaths into society and into positions of power; more ordinary psychopaths, the only place they can get power is the police force; so, they flood the police forces because they're not smart enough to be politicians. Then they get guns and start shooting people. That's not part of their plan. I mean, I don't think they're trying to incite revolution by killing people. It's just a function of psychopaths in the police force doing what they do. It's going to be a war between them and ordinary people.

(Andromeda) It'll be like in V for Vendetta.

A: Psychopaths see these events as reasons to impose more controls, but that only results in more pressure and more anger which will reach a global tipping point.

Q: (Pierre) Doesn't it mean national or international revolt?

A: "Tipping points" can be other than human initiated actions.

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic reactions.

(L) Yeah.

(Perceval) Earth changes.

(Pierre) It would have been better that humans react. {Note: if humans don’t take care of their problems, the cosmos will.}

(Chu) But that makes sense like with dictatorships where people were oppressed and killed in front of other people, and still the people submitted. If it's not a cosmic type of reaction, people won't react now. They just don't have it in them.

(L) Yeah, I think the big key to what's going on here is the global nature of the repression, the killing, the suppression, you know?

(Perceval) It's linked because they say, okay, the effect of psychopaths can cause people to rise up and have a revolution. But other than that, it would be nature. It reminds me of that 2004 tsunami when they said...

(L) “If you can't create within, you create without”. When people's creativity is suppressed...

(Perceval) …it manifests externally. It was a wave of creativity that was being suppressed, and it was a wave that came in and destroyed everything, you know what I mean?

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) There's a circle, or negative feedback loop described with the dynastic cycle {in “Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection}...

(L) That's a positive feedback loop of negative events.

(Pierre) Yeah, you're right. More earth events, more desperation, more control, more anger, and it keeps feeding itself.

(L) Okay, next question?
Q: (Alada) We have some questions on Ebola. In a previous session, it was mentioned that Ebola was a plan. If that's the case, was there a specific genetic group that was a target of this plan?

A: It was not said that Ebola per se was planned, but rather that plans for decimation of population via pathogens was. Ebola happened to present an opportunity.

Q: (Chu) Yeah, that's when they talked about Frankenstein.

A: It can always be worse!

Q: (Mr. Scott) Well, that's comforting.

(Alada) There was also the comment in a previous session that they may have a Frankenstein on their hands. Does that imply that it's out of control now, and it can potentially kill its creator?

A: Yes, more or less. They are not as smart as they think they are, and there are always hidden factors unaccounted for.

Q: (Alada) Another Ebola question: Are the false test results that were being given, is that because the virus is mutating so quickly?

A: It doesn't always show up as they would like. That is actually typical for many conditions, however modern medical practitioners are rather attached to their tech and gadgets.

Q: (L) Well yeah, we know that. Remember when Sebastian had ehrlichiosis and they didn't find it in his blood test?

(Theseus) A lot of this is profit-related.

(Alada) It's so prominent, and in the news all the time. Is it all for profit?

(L) Just think of V for Vendetta. In the movie, they created the disease, used it to terrify people, and then they got wealthy on providing the cure, were able to impose a totalitarian regime, over the world, ... It's almost word for word the same scenario. Look at all those pharmaceutical companies... And I bet they'll come out with diets where the people will be encouraged to eat more grains and sugar and take their pills.

(Andromeda) They can be quarantined.

(L) Look at all the gadgets they're going to have to buy. Look at all the supplies they'll have to lay in to survive this. It's a bonanza!

(Chu) How many people are actually infected with Ebola?

A: 3200 and rising.

Q: (Perceval) That's about what they say.

(L) Yeah, but if you think 3200 people, and each one can infect five (or more) other people, and then each of those five can infect even more...

(Pierre) It can be exponential.

(L) Three thousand infected right now is scary in terms of where it could go.

(Andromeda) Especially if they're scattered.

(Perceval) They're not being covert about it. What they probably want to do is vaccinate everybody.

(L) Assuming they have a vaccine.

(Perceval) They have one that works in monkeys.

(Andromeda) They're developing one that's supposed to be out in September.

(Pierre) Yeah, but look at HIV. For years, they've been saying they have a vaccine coming. Actually, they came up with these therapies so these people are popping 20, 30, 40 pills a day and paying a fortune to do so.

(L) Do they really have a vaccine in the pipeline for this?

A: No.

Q: (Pierre) But they promise, ya know?

(L) Alright. Carry on.
Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.

Q: (Pierre) I noticed often in those false flag operations they have prepared in advance a conspiracy theory for the mass audience. Here the conspiracy theory is money. It's about getting oil, getting fancy buildings. But really, behind that, the real perpetrators are working on deeper things like symbols, ideologies, feelings.

(L) Symbols are so important. It's like the movie V for Vendetta. He was talking about Parliament as a symbol.

(Chu) It's the collective unconscious. And how did they do it? Was it thermite or what?

A: Normal fire elements. It didn't take more than that.

Q: (L) Accelerant of some sort. And then it's in such a place that it's hard to get any firefighters in there, and there were delays. So, is it possible that STS forces were controlling the minds and hearts of the people involved setting the fire and dealing with the fire?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Okay, any other questions?

(Pierre) But it was not a normal citizen thinking...

(L) No, it was controlled individuals.

(Pierre) Isolated individuals, or intelligence group organized?

(L) I would say it's probably what we call the crypto-geographic thing working on a lot of people.

(Pierre) Not Mossad?

(L) I don't think it has to be Mossad all the time.

(Pierre) It feels very cabalistic here. Christianity is the old time enemy.

(Joe) If it's social engineering, if it's an attempt to affect the mass mind by destroying one of the symbols, that would play into the...

(Pierre) Let's ask: Who did it?

A: Not one entity. Fire was set by manipulated Muslim group.

Q: (L) And who was manipulating the group?

A: Your favorite STS intel agency.

Q: (Joe) Mossad?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Yeah.

(Joe) It was basically a terror attack.

Q: (Joe) It's the same modus operandi: a bunch of manipulated Muslims.

(Pierre) But this time, unlike similar scenarios, the media didn't point the finger immediately to some Muslim terrorists. It would have been a perfect opportunity to further demonize the Muslims and push up the clash of civilizations. Why didn't they offer to the public audience a Muslim patsy?

(L) Well, in case you haven't noticed, they haven't been doing that so much lately After the last couple of Muslim incidents like the Charlie Hebdo and Muhammed Merah, everything got turned around! Now Muslims are the oppressed! They are a protected species!

(Joe) The agenda over the past number of years has been to create in the minds of Western Christians the idea that Muslims are evil terrorists. And then whenever the programmed people rise up and say, "Muslims are evil! We don't want them here!" the manipulators tell them that they're evil racists and they should shut up. So, people have already kind of assumed that it was Muslims...

(L) They put them in this situation because it's cognitive dissonance.

(Pierre) So they are so programmed into thinking these thought patterns that you don't have to give the patsy.

(Joe) There were so many other events around the ND fire about other Christian churches with fires or attacks. There was a lot of suggestion that Muslims were doing it.

(L) They have manipulated things around now to the point where Christianity can be basically demonized and destroyed after they'd already manipulated Christians to think that Muslims are terrorists. So now, they're the bad guys for thinking what they've been manipulated to think. They've essentially put themselves in the position of being subject to destruction.

(Chu) It's like a super-evil way of gaslighting people.

(L) It's insidious. As far as I can see, Islam and Judaism as they are practiced today based on what Israel Shahak wrote, those are the closest things to materialistic Satanism that I've ever seen. And I'm not whitewashing Christianity either, but there are some foundational things about it that were truly good and benevolent.

Q: (L) If people could get back to the original Paleochristianity then the world would be a different place. But you're certainly not going to get there by materialistic Darwinism.

(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Goodbye.

(L) So that is basically being addressed to anybody who reads this session.

(Andromeda) It's not just surviving or enduring that's the point.

(L) It's to survive and serve others!

END OF SESSION
The end of the last except gives some hope.

Thanks @thorbiorn 😉

I say lets make some obstacles for them and seed a better reality while there is the slightest chance for it!!

I’d say so,

and the best way is to spread awareness, and let those who listen be transformed and those who don’t... well they’ll suffer. And I mean, both will suffer, but for different purposes and with different orientation.

Not to give into the hysteria, point out inconsistencies, stick to the facts and be a force for truth is the best way to put an obstacle in their plans I would say.

English Folk Verse (c.1870)
The Fifth of November

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

When I was a child I remember meeting up with the entire neighborhood on the heath. An effigy of Guy Fawkes that had been dressed with old clothes was burnt on a bonfire, I think, whilst chanting the first few lines of the above verse - very traditional and rather ritualistic. In retrospect, also quite strange. We roasted sausages by the fire and there was a fireworks display afterwards and much merriment. We also had an excellent view of the night sky, which contributed to the overall exciting and perhaps spooky atmosphere. Good times!

I have just finished watching V for Vendetta and oh, boy, how pertinent that movie is in regards of the virus and using it to introduce the total population control. Here in Poland the Prime Minister announced 2 days ago they will institute a total lockdown in 10 days if things don't improve in terms of number of infections. I never realized and appreciated that part of the movie where the viurs was used to justify the introduction of dictatorship and the total population control. This movie was prophetic in more ways than one and only in hindsight we are able to see how acurate it was/is. When it was released we did not realise it was showing us exactly how the New World Order would be introduced and now we see if unfold in front of our own eyes. It feels almost like a dejavu, except it is real. There is no way but down now and I hope the sudden rebound of the Ice Age or the comet closter will put an end to this madness sooner rather than later.

Happy 5th of November, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom