Vaccines

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I've taken a quick look at the new California vaccine law SB 276. It sets up a central bureaucracy for medical exemptions as schools will only be able to accept exemptions approved by the bureaucracy. The bureaucracy will also review medical exemptions that have already been granted. There will be an appeals process through the bureaucracy first, and then through the courts second. The student can continue attending school without vaccines during the appeal.

Ruth

The Living Force
I've taken a quick look at the new California vaccine law SB 276. It sets up a central bureaucracy for medical exemptions as schools will only be able to accept exemptions approved by the bureaucracy. The bureaucracy will also review medical exemptions that have already been granted. There will be an appeals process through the bureaucracy first, and then through the courts second. The student can continue attending school without vaccines during the appeal.

They've taken the child's doctor completely out of the picture. I guess they are preparing to kill children with vaccines, now. Vaccines certainly kill and maim more individuals than they 'save' from any illness.

manitoban

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
RFK's Jr's speech was truly inspiring and well worth a watch. He really laid into Pharma and the corrupt politicians who have passed this fascist law , as well as ripping into the media and press who he correctly described as "owned" by Pharma.

Just reading around the internet blogs, the level of fear and anger on the part of parents who are losing control over their children's welfare and health is growing daily. A few other things that struck me in my reading was how many people were referring to "A mass exodus from California " due to these laws. Couldn't help but remember the C's saying that in one of the sessions. This could be another factor besides climate and earth changes events. Another point I've seen mentioned is how considering the actual exemption rate is extremely low - about 1-5%, - the other agenda here is to remove the control group, so there is nobody to compare to, every one will have have health issues and it will become the new "normal".

All in all this is very concerning , and many are calling this the new civil rights war and I think that once they move on to mandatory vaccination of adults (which surely is the plan), this might just be a tipping point when people start to wake up to what is going on. RFK is certainly giving people hope and inspiration by saying they will fight this in the courts and keep on fighting until they stop Pharma.

Woodsman

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I came across the below article linking peanut allergy to vaccines, where peanut oil is used as an adjuvant. The same mechanism also links penicillin allergy to vaccines:

Holy smokes!

How did I not know about this? Peanut allergies directly linked to vaccinations? That's a huge bomb shell! -Delayed detonation in my case. Published in 2011? Good grief.

Why doesn't everybody in the world know about this? People die every year due to nut allergies.

Top Bottom