Vaccines

I have a situation. My son has to go on a group doctor's appointment with a school on wendsday. It's routine check like measuring weight and hight, but I'm afraid when they'll see he's not vaccinated, they'll automatically shub a needle, because it was like that in a routine check before he signed into school. I was with him so we avoided the shot. I don't know what to do. If it comes to worse, how can I detox my kid the best way? Please, help me with some advice. Thanks

I have a situation. My son has to go on a group doctor's appointment with a school on wendsday. It's routine check like measuring weight and hight, but I'm afraid when they'll see he's not vaccinated, they'll automatically shub a needle, because it was like that in a routine check before he signed into school. I was with him so we avoided the shot. I don't know what to do. If it comes to worse, how can I detox my kid the best way? Please, help me with some advice. Thanks

Maybe he can stay at home that day or for a few days and not go to school because he's "sick".

Is it possible for you to keep your son home from school on that day? I did that on several occasions to avoid any chance of my son being vaccinated against my wishes. This is the safest choice IMO. If this is not possible, can you or another trusted adult accompany him? As for detoxing, there are many protocols that can be followed, however it is most helpful if vitamins and supplements are given before the vaccine as well as after.

Is it possible for you to keep your son home from school on that day? I did that on several occasions to avoid any chance of my son being vaccinated against my wishes. This is the safest choice IMO. If this is not possible, can you or another trusted adult accompany him? As for detoxing, there are many protocols that can be followed, however it is most helpful if vitamins and supplements are given before the vaccine as well as after.

Thanks to all of you for responding. I'll try to escape from work earlier to accompany him but tomorrow it's the busiest day at post office because we deliver social welfare. I can't let my son on my own, because he is not just my son, he was someone else's kid before he somehow got here with me. He's afraid of hospitals (not because of my paranoia I hope) also graveyards, we can't go there as well. He was born with a birthmark on his chest and when he got a bit older it started to look like a gunshot wound. I know it sounds like I'm overreacting but when I made a natal chart for him in his sixt house it was written something that he was imprisoned or kept somewhere and had violent death in past life. Around six months ago I watched Tears for Gaza documentary and the the bombing that happened was just few days before my son's birth and there was this young boy who was shot at chest where my son has a dot as we call it, and I thought this could have been my son. I'm not saying this is the truth, just that there is a possibility that he had horrible life before he came here and I should protect this boy as much as I can from everything I can. As a parent. I mentioned that the law about vaccines is getting more strength in my country, but you know it's the same everywhere and I don't have a clue what to do and how to rescue the children.

About 45 out of the 50 states still have religious exemptions. Deep state took out California and New York, the fascist liberal strongholds.

I live in northern New York State and have been saddened by the recent reversal of religious exemption for vaccinating in order to attend school. Now, there is a bill to be brought forth in the spring to allow children to receive the HPV vaccine without parental approval. In addition and to my horror, while watching a local news station a few days ago, there appeared at the bottom of the screen a caption stating that the NYS legislature will also hear a bill requiring all students, aged 9 and older to receive a mandatory HPV vaccine in order to attend school! As with the religious exemption reversal, we are witnessing the calculating and fast drum beat to remove freedom of choice regarding health and an absolute refusal to hear both sides of the debate.

Most of us here on the forum are not surprised that these acts are gaining momentum and total loss of liberties is the plan. However, to observe how quickly it has moved forward in reality and also watch the non-reaction of others around me to removal of choice and government takeover of freedoms is the most bizarre and frightening thing I have experienced in awhile. When getting near this subject (with facts to back it up) or one similar, the typical reaction from others who claim to be on a spiritual or even humanitarian path is one of: "this is too much...don't tell me, I can't take the negativity, etc." That is the really scary part...absolute programmed denial of what is in front of our faces, right now!

Much of the time I feel I am on the opposite side of every issue in my life. The division is like never before...opposite sides to every question appears with full energy...to dissect it all with integrity seems to be the work and to remain centered in chaos is definitely the challenge. Then comes the follow through, of course. It is exhausting and often I find I must draw on every word written by the C's, Laura and others here...to "REMEMBER" and stay the course.

I live in northern New York State and have been saddened by the recent reversal of religious exemption for vaccinating in order to attend school. Now, there is a bill to be brought forth in the spring to allow children to receive the HPV vaccine without parental approval. In addition and to my horror, while watching a local news station a few days ago, there appeared at the bottom of the screen a caption stating that the NYS legislature will also hear a bill requiring all students, aged 9 and older to receive a mandatory HPV vaccine in order to attend school! As with the religious exemption reversal, we are witnessing the calculating and fast drum beat to remove freedom of choice regarding health and an absolute refusal to hear both sides of the debate.

At times it really is hard to believe that this is actually happening isn't it? And I've read that there are also proposals in the pipeline to lower the age of HPV vaccine even more and to expand the recommendations to include adults and seniors. Madness, plain and simple!

Most of us here on the forum are not surprised that these acts are gaining momentum and total loss of liberties is the plan. However, to observe how quickly it has moved forward in reality and also watch the non-reaction of others around me to removal of choice and government takeover of freedoms is the most bizarre and frightening thing I have experienced in awhile. When getting near this subject (with facts to back it up) or one similar, the typical reaction from others who claim to be on a spiritual or even humanitarian path is one of: "this is too much...don't tell me, I can't take the negativity, etc." That is the really scary part...absolute programmed denial of what is in front of our faces, right now!

Yeah its all moving at lightening speed, and I hear you, it is truly frightening to see how so few people even care and actually refuse point blank to hear any facts, even when their own children are involved. Even though we have known for years that this was coming, seeing the programming in action in your neighbors, your friends, is still quite shocking,

Much of the time I feel I am on the opposite side of every issue in my life. The division is like never before...opposite sides to every question appears with full energy...to dissect it all with integrity seems to be the work and to remain centered in chaos is definitely the challenge. Then comes the follow through, of course. It is exhausting and often I find I must draw on every word written by the C's, Laura and others here...to "REMEMBER" and stay the course.

Yeah, our task at the moment seems to be staying sane in a world of where there is a kind of a War on Reality going on.

We are being turned into "medical clients" from the womb to the tomb.
STOP doing this to your Children! - Dr. Sherri,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2kssyRYmo,
18M Children Vaccinated W/MMR BY FORCE In Uganda Amidst Parents Resistance!,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK7r5jAJ1no

Several articles from Natural News regarding the latest horrific vaccine discoveries:

MEDICAL HORROR: Genetic sequencing of common vaccine finds entire male human genome from aborted human baby… “a complete individual genome” with abnormal, modified genes… 560 genes linked to cancer
Friday, October 04, 2019 by: Mike Adams

MEDICAL HORROR: Genetic sequencing of common vaccine finds entire male human genome from aborted human baby... "a complete individual genome" with abnormal, modified genes... 560 genes linked to cancer

U.S. government secretly using flu shot to seize control of EVERY AMERICAN’S immune system
Sunday, October 20, 2019 by: S.D. Wells

U.S. government secretly using flu shot to seize control of EVERY AMERICAN’S immune system

Vaccines now being used to harvest biometric identities of everyone; Big Brother merges with Big Pharma
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 by: Ethan Huff

Vaccines now being used to harvest biometric identities of everyone; Big Brother merges with Big Pharma

Shocking vaccine truth: Hundreds of cancer genes are deliberately engineered into the MMR vaccine to promote cancer for generations to come
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 by: Mike Adams

Shocking vaccine truth: Hundreds of cancer genes are deliberately engineered into the MMR vaccine to promote cancer for generations to come

And Vaxxed2 — the new vaccine truth documentary highlighted at Vaxxed2.com :
Vaxxed2 documentary producers release devastating information about America’s hidden vaccine injury epidemic: “A war zone” of dead children
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) The producers of Vaxxed2 — the new vaccine truth documentary highlighted at Vaxxed2.com — joined me at the InfoWars studios for an exclusive interview about the launch of this powerful film that’s set to blow the lid on the epidemic of vaccine injuries that are killing and maiming children across America (and around the world).

The full interview, shown below via Brighteon.com, is a powerful must-see discussion about vaccines and the “war zone” of mass death they’re unleashing across America.

Children are being hospitalized, maimed and killed because of dangerous ingredients that are deliberately formulated into vaccines. And no one is allowed to talk about it.

The vaccine industry preys on children, deceives the public, aggressively hypes every outbreak (even the ones caused by vaccines) and pressures the tech giants to censor any truth about the dangers of vaccine ingredients. This is an industry dominated by a twisted combination of pure evil and mad science.

Vaxxed2 theater locations are being kept secret until 24 hours before launch

Vaxxed2 opens in theaters nationwide on November 6th. The theater locations have to be kept secret until 24 hours before the films play, due to extreme threats of violence and terrorism against the Vaxxed2 film producers. Sign up to be alerted to theater locations at Vaxxed2.com.

In mid-December, the full film will be available as a paid video on Brighteon.com.

Watch the shocking, full interview here and share everywhere:
Exclusive: Vaxxed 2 Producers Release Devastating Information To The World

Vaxxed2 documentary producers release devastating information about America's hidden vaccine injury epidemic: "A war zone" of dead children

The madness and fascism of the medical mafia gets worse everyday, but at the same time the voices of the vaccine damaged and those who are aware of what is happening to a whole generation of children are increasing in numbers and becoming louder , stronger and much more organized.

What I wonder is if there will be a tipping point where the damage becomes so widespread, such as the projected 1 in 3 Autistic/ All children with allergies and learning disabilities, that it cannot be denied or hidden anymore?

With all the mandates going ahead now, this point may not be far away. If people do become aware, imagine the anger of the public towards Pharma and the Governments who forced this destruction on the youngest and most vulnerable members of our society!

Hey, I'm sorry didn't forget to get back to you, but have problems with electronics and time management lately.
We made it, everything postponed till another year as usual, but this theme made me think about my behaviour and my weak spots, like why am I so scared, why do I have to be liked by everyone, why don't I have more confidence? Dad and I were outside and a doctor called us in, we thought it's because of vaccination, but no it was because my son's heartbeat was, she said 200, I don't know if she overreacted the number but she said if this repeats we have to call her for some tests, but otherwise she seemed as very nice lady. I didn't say to my son anything about my fears about vaccinations because I didn't want to scare him but but some of hidden nervousness was definitely felt and I don't want to repeat something like that again. I'm really sorry for behaving like that. Thank you for advices, support and also apologise to you if I upset you here on forum, I don't do this on purpose. Next time I go through this, and there will be a next time, I'll try to master the situation. Reminds me of when my son was 2 and he learned to use potty but I was so scared of some exam I had following morning that he wet himself for the first and last time in the bed. Kids sense parent's emotions and states, what I went through with my crazy mom, and now I see what my older sister does with her baby, too much

Hey, I'm sorry didn't forget to get back to you, but have problems with electronics and time management lately.
We made it, everything postponed till another year as usual, but this theme made me think about my behaviour and my weak spots, like why am I so scared, why do I have to be liked by everyone, why don't I have more confidence? Dad and I were outside and a doctor called us in, we thought it's because of vaccination, but no it was because my son's heartbeat was, she said 200, I don't know if she overreacted the number but she said if this repeats we have to call her for some tests, but otherwise she seemed as very nice lady. I didn't say to my son anything about my fears about vaccinations because I didn't want to scare him but but some of hidden nervousness was definitely felt and I don't want to repeat something like that again. I'm really sorry for behaving like that. Thank you for advices, support and also apologise to you if I upset you here on forum, I don't do this on purpose. Next time I go through this, and there will be a next time, I'll try to master the situation. Reminds me of when my son was 2 and he learned to use potty but I was so scared of some exam I had following morning that he wet himself for the first and last time in the bed. Kids sense parent's emotions and states, what I went through with my crazy mom, and now I see what my older sister does with her baby, too much

Martina,. What wonderful news. Being a worried parent there is no need to apologise. The worry was warranted and can be understood by everyone.

What you need to do now, apart from some deep breathing, is to learn to harden your resolve. As Jordan Peterson said, act as if it's a war, or words to that effect. You've been given a nasty shock and a chance to learn from that.

Well done, fighting for children makes everyone feel so vulnerable.

Martina,. What wonderful news. Being a worried parent there is no need to apologise. The worry was warranted and can be understood by everyone.

What you need to do now, apart from some deep breathing, is to learn to harden your resolve. As Jordan Peterson said, act as if it's a war, or words to that effect. You've been given a nasty shock and a chance to learn from that.

Well done, fighting for children makes everyone feel so vulnerable.

Yes, indeed, I agree with Tuatha, and I think it's really common to feel anxious around doctors nowadays, especially if you are a parent. It helps to remember we have been programmed from birth to think they are the ultimate authority, and we've been taught to obey authority and not question anything. So we have to go against the programming and that takes effort.

It does become easier with time, however the most important thing, IMO, is to gain knowledge, which will protect you. That would include knowledge of vaccines ingredients and their effect on health, as well as learning the laws of your country regarding exemptions etc. Easier to stand your ground when you know what you are talking about and you KNOW your rights.

There is a lot of material online to be found in various vaccine choice/awareness groups about how to deal with dismissive and aggressive medical professionals that might be of interest to you too.

Back
Top Bottom