Vaccines

_Gesetz tritt in Kraft: Ohne Masernimpfung gibt es in Bonn keinen Betreuungsplatz
Germany has introduced compulsory vaccination against Measles...

The Measles Protection Act comes into force next Sunday. Then daycare centers may only accept children who have been vaccinated; teachers and educators must also be immunized against the disease.
For those who are already in schools and day care centers and were born after 1970, proof of vaccination against measles or a so-called contraindication, according to which vaccination is excluded for health reasons, must be submitted by the end of July 31, 2021. This also applies to people who are accommodated in children's homes or refugee accommodation, as well as to employees in community and health facilities. However, the city of Bonn recommends all schools and institutions to ask the people concerned to quickly provide proof.
Since a child cannot be denied a place in school, drastic fines should make the parents understand that they still have the youngsters vaccinated against measles. In the first step, there was a fine of up to 2500 euros, after which further penalty payments are possible according to Klotz.

Any ideas how not to vaccinate the kids and not to pay 2500€ fine? :(

Can you find a doctor who will write a contraindication?
Thank you for your reply! I still need help with german language so thanks for finding that. :)

That was my first thought.
So far we have had one doctor who was forcing vaccinations but then I switched to one who also does homeopathy and she didn’t even ask about it.

I‘m exploring my options in case she denies that or if I can’t find a doctor; is there some other law to avoid vaccines.
So far we just didn’t vaccinate the kids since there was no law that we must.
And Since I have two kids, my fine would probably be 5000€ for start and I don’t have that money. :(

This is very interesting:
Measles has broken out in the Neuwied district. There is currently a confirmed case in Bad Hönningen, the district administration said on Tuesday. A total of four suspected cases were reported in Hammerstein, Dattenberg, Neuwied and the neighboring district of Altenkirchen.
People who may have been infected had to be quarantined. The health agency was looking for contacts to prevent the spread of the highly contagious disease. The authority called on the population to be vaccinated.

Mandatory vaccinations against measles is in power since March 2020.
And not one month after that announcement, we have a measles breakout!

And has noone occurred that just maybe vaccines ARE responsible for these breakout - no.... They won´t publish that, of course....
My first guess is that parents who didn´t vaccinate their kids before, went and got them vaccinated (probably because they didn´t want a 2500€ fine - pro kid) and - viola! - we have a new measles breakout....

FWIW, according to the official news channels Beschluss des Bundestags: Masern-Impfung wird Pflicht
According to the World Health Organization, 92 percent of people in Germany are completely vaccinated, 97 percent only received one vaccine dose. Total protection of the population is assumed to be 95 percent. This also protects those who cannot be vaccinated.
:whistle::umm:

"According to the World Health Organization, 92 percent of people in Germany are completely vaccinated, 97 percent only received one vaccine dose. Total protection of the population is assumed to be 95 percent. This also protects those who cannot be vaccinated."

Psychopaths always lack logic in their analyses, it is also one of their flaws.

Came across a Dr. Alan Palmer D.C., C.C.S.T. who on this site ICA (International Chiropractors Association) features a free downloadable eBook (no cost). There was nothing on the Forum found (might have missed it):

1587853763045.png

I'm not endorsing as I do not know, however a quick review of the citations looks to follow what people here would know. Here is a brief from the page below - and I'm looking at the book now and it is indeed packed with information of much of what has come before. The pdf version has it at 559 pages:

1200 Studies
Thousands of Scientists and Researchers Weigh In…

to Shed Light and Truth On One of The Most Hotly Debated Topics of Our Time

This is the most extensive and well documented exposé ever, about one of the most controversial yet important topics of our time. The amount of studies and research on this subject is overwhelming, but I have done all the work for you and found a way to present it, so it will be easy for you to quickly and easily navigate to exactly what you want to read. It’s like getting the cliff notes for a textbook and being given the “hotlinks” that will take you directly to the sections that interest you, and to the studies that are being quoted from. That way it will be easy for you to verify if what you are being told is true! You are about to have FREE direct access to hundreds of studies and indirect access to thousands of studies through the references in those studies. As you will see these studies differ, and in many cases widely differ from what we are currently being told about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.

We Face a Crisis of Unprecedented Proportions

We are facing an unprecedented crisis in our nation and the Western world. There has been a meteoric rise in the rates of autism, developmental delays, learning disabilities, allergy, asthma, autoimmune diseases and more in the way of chronic and debilitating diseases. And tragically, we are losing a large portion of the next generation of children to neurological, neurodevelopmental, behavioral and learning disabilities. According to statistics released by the CDC in 2008, 1 in 6 children suffered from either autism or some form of developmental problem! Now 10 years later, given the increasing prevalence and current estimates, that number may be as high as 1 child in 4! And, those statistics show that these developmental delays including behavioral and learning disabilities are continuing to increase at alarming rates. And, all of the learning and behavioral conditions have a prevalence much higher in boys. In addition, all across the spectrum, the rates of allergy, asthma and autoimmunity are nearing epidemic proportions. And, autoimmune diseases have a much higher prevalence in females. (All references are provided in the eBook) Autism Spectrum Disorder (Autism), is just one of those many conditions that are affecting our children. But it is the condition that get most of the press. The incidence of autism is rising sharply and unabated. The 2014 CDC estimates were that 1 in 45 children were autistic (NHIS data), up from 1 in 150 in 2002 (ADDM Network data), just 12 years prior. Compare that to rates of autism estimated at 1 in 10,000 in the 1950s and 1960s, 1 in 5,000 in the 1970s and increasing to 1 in 300 in the 1990s. (references provided in the eBook) When the 2018 statistics come out in less than 2 years, it is expected that the rate of autism may be as high as 1 in 25 children, with approximately 4 times as many boys than girls being affected. That means that approximately 1 in 5 boys will be on the autism spectrum!! Many experts believe at the current trajectory, somewhere between the years 2025 and 2032, 1 in 2 boys will be autistic!! In addition, consider the crippling rates of other intellectual disabilities just mentioned. This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! And collectively, we have to do something to change that. What would this mean for our society? For one thing, this will be an economic disaster. Even at the conservative projected costs of caring just for autistic individuals, these costs will cripple our economy. (outlined on page 2 of the eBook) – In addition to the crippling cost economically, can you imagine the impact on us socially, on militarily readiness and on the affected children and families themselves? What about our intellectual capacity to churn out scientists, inventors and business innovators for the years to come? The clock is ticking. Left unchecked, it is truly a doom and gloom scenario. We must get to the bottom of it and we must do it now! And by sharing this document, you can be a part of the driving force to make this happen.

The Truth about vaccines
a docu-series
usually after it is over, they have a weekend where they show all the vaccine documentary videos (9 in this series)
Yes and it seems this weekend is a replay until Sunday night, in case anyone wants to catch some of these. Even if many folks here are up to speed with vaccines and the many aspects, I suspect one might get a bit of a "refresher", and you never know if there is something new. I have not looked at this new series yet.

A mother came out with her story of her son (now 5years old) stoping taking in food after vaccinated with 6in1 vaccine. Her son was vaccinated first time when 9 months old with a single vaccine. He stopped eating and got a temperature and when his mother confronted this doctor/pediatritian (its a she) accused her of imagining that the vaccine was the issue. Then his mother refused to have him vaccinated further for almost a year and it happened AGAIN when he was year and a half old and they agreed, after much persuasion and threats, to have him vaccinated again. She emphasizes that this doctor was really forcing her to vaccinate, telling her she imagined that vaccinations could be a problem and that everybody else is doing it and that her son will surely become ill. And how its a law and even that they will give him a vaccine from a different pharma company (glaxo-smith-clein) and that she might get reported to the government and get punished.

After 4 days of that second vaccination he again got a high temperature, stopped eating again, and when she confronted her doctor she now agreed that it was because the vaccine! And at this point doctor decided to, in mothers own words, to pump her sun with high calorie juices called "pedia shura?" to supposedly "jumpstart" her son because he wasnt gaining any weight due to not wanting to eat or drink (she says he was growing mentally). She says that he occasionaly wanted only her breast milk and luckily she was still able to feed him with it(I bet thats what got him through this horror!). After 2 months he started eating again.

She describes how they had to take him to gastroenterology where he was diagnosed as healthy but that his center for eating in the brain got shut off by the vaccine! And they also went to a children psychologist who told her that she was LUCKY because her son had such minor mental issues. He said that most kids look like ZOMBIES after they get these horrible vaccines.

Mother than calls out this pediatritian (no names) saying to show to her who in Croatia is responsible if her kid gets sick after the vaccination and after she tried to refuse it!!! She then says that children cant be admitted to kindergarten if theyre not vaccinated and thats one of the ways they force parents to agree to vaccinations, but that shed rather have him stay home than get sick or die from government pushed vaccines, that she will pay any fines and that shes completely happy if he stays healthy. She wouldnt even expect hin to go get a job when older.

video is in Croatian and is on PernarTV. (Pernar is another theme and subject and I wont go into what hes about lately)

The Truth about vaccines
a docu-series
usually after it is over, they have a weekend where they show all the vaccine documentary videos (9 in this series)

Yes! I've been watching it and I think it is very well-done and informative. There's a bit where they speak about how some viruses can actually be good for us and that there is research showing that people who get the typical viruses, like measles, have less risk of various diseases, including cancer, heart disease, immune problems, etc. This is because the the immune system needs to 'train' against those viruses so that it becomes strong and effective, if it doesn't have the proper training it will not be able to protect the body so well.

For me, this makes so much sense as a general truth of our reality. If you think about it, we need experience ('training') in order to learn, almost in every aspect of our lives. And that usually involves some 'stress' (or suffering). So, if we want to build up muscle, we need to do exercise and it can be somewhat painful, it is certainly some sort of stress. In live, suffering can teach us if we are willing to learn, and it will make us more resilient. Cognitively as well, we need to be presented to new information, analyze it carefully and apply it, which can also be stressful, in order to develop our thinking ability and integrate that information into knowledge. So, the immune system needs to train and be somewhat exposed in order to be fully effective against other pathogens or even toxicity.

That's really interesting!

they agreed, after much persuasion and threats, to have him vaccinated again
this doctor was really forcing her to vaccinate
She then says that children cant be admitted to kindergarten if theyre not vaccinated and thats one of the ways they force parents to agree to vaccinations, but that shed rather have him stay home than get sick or die from government pushed vaccines, that she will pay any fines and that shes completely happy if he stays healthy. She wouldnt even expect hin to go get a job when older.
The doctor wasn't really forcing her to vaccinate her son. She made the choice to vaccinate her son. There are choices, and consequences to those choices. She is now wise enough to refuse vaccinations and accept the consequences of that choice.

The doctor wasn't really forcing her to vaccinate her son. She made the choice to vaccinate her son. There are choices, and consequences to those choices. She is now wise enough to refuse vaccinations and accept the consequences of that choice.
I dont view it as you. To me it is forcing when you threaten a new mother that her kid will be ill if it doesnt take the poisons prescribed by the government. And that she will be reported. And that her kid will be forbiden from general population.

I agree Agron. That doctor persuades the mother by misleading, lecturing, and frightening her. Doctors themselves are brainwashed and believe they do good to patients, so much that they hardly see the obvious when a parent shows his/her feelings. It's particularly blatant in pediatry. Parents are rarely believed, my professionnal experience shows.

I agree Agron. That doctor persuades the mother by misleading, lecturing, and frightening her. Doctors themselves are brainwashed and believe they do good to patients, so much that they hardly see the obvious when a parent shows his/her feelings. It's particularly blatant in pediatry. Parents are rarely believed, my professionnal experience shows.
Ive seen a LOT of doctors in my 40+year life. Im a good psychologist and I see through people by design. Some would say I might even be clairvoyant. And I say that it was forcing. These "doctors" have either a demonic possesion or are psychopats acting like they love humans. For how long have people been sending their kids to medical schools JUST because theres great money in it? For long enough! And now we have "doctors" that are not there to heal anybody! So thats why they force everything so easily and are not concerened for anyone's health untill confronted.

Ive once asked 5 different surgeons the same question about a pneumothorax procedure (which I had to go through) and I got 5 completely different answers. 90% of doctors I have met are egomaniacs because the sheeple society holds them up in such a high regard and deep down they know thats totally UNDESERVED so they go insane with their egos.
Sadly most people still think its 1920s when the situation with moral structure of doctors was still of humanistic nature.
And Im not saying that there are no good, human/nature-loving doctors, but they are a huge minority for last 2-3 decades atleast. And if the dare to go against big pharma they dont get to positions to tell others how to behave or how to do things.

Back
Top Bottom