Vaccines

I know that there have been posts about the documentary Vaxxed 2 elsewhere, but I just wanted to say that after finally taking the time to watch it I was just blown away, angry and sad at the same time. I've seen Vaxxed 1, which was also gripping, but Vaxxed2 is ten times more impactful. The appearances of parents and their vaccine injured kids, their stories, are just...heart wrenching! One of the most saddest parts was the appearances of these girls and a few boys who had been seriously injured for life by the Gardasil HPV vaccine. Makes me want to say: "I hope those vaccine manufacturing bastards will rot in hell!".

Not an easy watch, but I'd say mandatory for everyone.

You can find it uploaded to many platforms, here's one on lbry.tv:

Finished watching Vaxxed 2 this morning and afterwards had to take a stroll in the backyard to compose myself. It is one thing to read about vaccines and the suffering they cause, but seeing the people and hearing their stories hits you on another level. It is an utter tragedy and there is an outright evilness at play there.

For example, it seems highly likely, that SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) is due to the vaccinations that the baby had received previously. :cry:

The saving grace is the unvaccinated children. Their robust and superior health is undeniable, when compared to their older siblings who were vaccinated. They will set an example that can't be denied.

I am adding the Vaccination information from the transcripts, so that who might looking for answers or for new members.

May 4-2002

Q: (B) Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation.

Date: April 4th 2015

Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

Date: July 18th 2015

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Date: February 6th 2016

(Andromeda) Do you wanna ask about the Zika virus?

(L) Yeah, we've got this thing called the Zika virus. They're saying it's responsible for causing these cranial and brain malformations in babies. I'm not too sure that the Zika virus is always correlated. I haven't read any serious studies on it. It just seems to me that there are a lot of assumptions being made. Is it the Zika virus causing it? Is the Zika virus caused because of genetically modified mosquitoes, or are birth defects being caused by vaccinations?

(Galatea) What's the cause?

A: Mutations began in humans due to vaccine and then collected by mosquitoes, undergoing further mutations by combining with modifications of the insects.

Q: (L) In other words, the mutation began in the human beings. Then the mosquitoes bit them and sucked up their blood. The blood mixed with the genetic modifications in the mosquitoes, and then the mosquitoes went and bit somebody else which injected it into them? So it was a combination of the genetic modifications of the mosquitoes and the mutation of the vaccinated human? Is that what we're getting at there?

Q: (Chu) Is the virus causes these malformations?

A: At this point, yes.

Q: (L) So in other words, initial problems were probably caused by the vaccine; somebody with Zika virus who had the vaccination got a mutation, and it all mixed together into a deadly cocktail... And is this something that's a real big threat to the human race right now?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Pierre) Apparently it's a dynamic thing.

(L) It could be, and it could go some other way.

(Joe) Passed on by mosquitoes.

(PoB) I read an article, but I didn't go to the study itself. It was written by some investigative journalist. He claimed he went to the test results and this virus was discovered only in very small percentage of these families where the babies were born with deformities, like less than 10%.

(Pierre) If it's mutating a lot, are they detecting all the strains?

(L) The thing is that I think it began with the vaccine... Now the mosquitoes are picking it up and spreading it, but it wasn't that way to begin with. I think it started out as a problem because of the vaccine.

Q: (L) So the vaccine is actually the ultimate origin of this problem. People were vaccinated with something that's causing this mutation. Mutations caused by the vaccination are now being spread by genetically engineered mosquitoes.

Q: (PoB) Apparently in Brazil where it originated from, there was mass vaccinations at that time.

Q: (L) In other words, blaming it on the Zika virus is almost a misrepresentation, or red herring, or misdirection?

Q: (L) So the vaccine is actually the ultimate origin of this problem. People were vaccinated with something that's causing this mutation. Mutations caused by the vaccination are now being spread by genetically engineered mosquitoes.

Q: (PoB) Apparently in Brazil where it originated from, there was mass vaccinations at that time.

Q: (L) In other words, blaming it on the Zika virus is almost a misrepresentation, or red herring, or misdirection?

It's interesting to note that Brazil has become one of the strictest countries when it comes to vaccines. I had heard (but can't find the evidence) that they now require adult vaccinations to get access to all sorts of services. It's weird that the countries with the highest vaccination campaigns (as well as forced/mandatory vaccinations) have fared the worst with Cornonavirus outbreaks. That can't be an accident.

Just saw this article on Globalresearch, which indicates bad news for children in Colorado who are entering the public school system, the School Entry Immunization Act, also known as SB 20-163, was adopted in a very sly way on Sunday and requires the State’s educational system to aid and abet in the monitoring of its students as it requires each public school to accept each proof of immunization and each exemption request that is filed. Each school must also establish a tracking system and provide an annual report on that school’s rate of immunizations and the number of exemptions issued. Such bureaucratese indicates, rather than a parental responsibility, each child’s vaccination will be tracked by the school district throughout that child’s history as a student.
Of special interest, SB 163 indicates there is an onerous ‘submission process” for those wishing to claim a non medical exemption such as a “religious belief whose teachings are opposed to immunizations or a personal belief opposed to immunizations.” Those individuals must submit a “certificate” that their chosen religion has adopted a policy regarding vaccinations and a certificate that they have completed an online “educational module“ which can expect to be little more than a one-sided harangue on the virtues of vaccinations.

As adopted, SB 163 is compatible with another totalitarian oriented legislation introduced by Congressional Democrats as HR 6666, the Trace Act (Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone). The TRACE Act will establish a nation wide vaccine monitoring system with a force of vaccine tracking agent.

Apparently RFK Jr was there to testify against SB 163 during a two minute time slot, as well as a crowd of 3,000 outside the Capitol building, but to no avail, even if such a bill goes against the inherent individual right of each person to live their own life without government intrusion, just as the landmark 1973 Roe v Wade decision was based on an individual right to choose, the same inherent right exists for those who deserve the choice to vaccinate.
Hmm, not anymore it seems....

Colorado Governor Jared Polis has promised to sign SB 163 into law.

This bill applies to children entering the public school system, but i would think they would want to extend it at some point to cover all children still in that public school system. Poor kids

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s news letter featured a link to a screening of the film '1986: The Act' - from the letter:

Announcing the movie you won’t want to miss!
1986: The Act premieres today!

Dear friends,

For thousands of parents with vaccine-injured children, the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) conjures up sadness, betrayal of trust, disappointment and anger. But what does the rest of the public think? Most people don’t even realize the NCVIA exists! They are still under the rosy misconception that vaccines are safe and effective and that our legislators and public health officials would never do anything that would knowingly hurt America’s children.

We need to educate them. That is where 1986: The Act comes in.

Dr. Andy Wakefield, the filmmaker who brought us Vaxxed, now brings us 1986: The Act, a story of how the powerful force of a mother's intuition leads down the rabbit hole of lies and corruption surrounding the NCVIA. 1986: The Act forges head on into the important conversation and controversy surrounding this one-sided health policy that gave vaccine makers a multi-billion-dollar gift (so far) and immunity from prosecution.

Viewers will learn how “The Act” turned fairness and the US court system on its head. Touted at the time as a helpful, non-adversarial alternative to long, protracted court battles, it actually turned into anything but; where the vaccine- injured linger without help, parents rack up medical bills and wait years for monetary relief which seldom comes, and government lawyers take home fat paychecks for their efforts against families. This corrupt system ensures that consumers pay the tab and vaccine manufacturers laugh all the way to the bank.
  • If you are vaccine-injured, share the film with your friends and family.
  • If you have a vaccine-injured child, share it with other young parents who don’t know the dire, unintended consequences of vaccination.
  • If you care about humanity and justice, share it with your local, state and federal representatives, many of whom, incredibly enough, don’t know about “The Act” either and will be shocked to find out!
As advocates, we find ourselves at a crucial time for health freedom. We must use all the tools we have to educate others in our communities, including our lawmakers. The change starts with us.

Watch 1986: The Act now! Buy tickets and share with those you love. The film is available to stream on demand.

Sincerely,

The Children’s Health Defense Team

It is a rent or buy film to view, however it looks interesting from the trailer.

1986: The Act
Man and microbe, from Polio to COVID19... a never more relevant forensic examination of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and its consequences.
What happens when an ancient wisdom – a mother’s intuition - is pitted against powerful interests in a race against time?
JULY 2020

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s news letter featured a link to a screening of the film '1986: The Act' - from the letter:

Announcing the movie you won’t want to miss!
1986: The Act premieres today!

It is a rent or buy film to view, however it looks interesting from the trailer.

God bless Andy Wakefield and his battle against Big Pharma. He’s one of the most, if not the most, slandered medical professional of modern times, but instead of rolling over he has continued the fight and he has had his ‘revenge’ through the Vaxxed films and now this one.

A video about genetically modified vaccinations that are already in use (with MRC5 cell line). This nurse (a forensic nurse) describes the procedure of how these vaccinations are made. Basically these vaccines are cancer inducing.
She says that this is the reason why people who have autoimmune issues get cancer so easily after they have been vaccinated. Her brother that has Down's got paralysed from a "flu shot". She calls these vaccines medical sorcery and witchcraft.

She is referencing this site that has reports on use of vaccines in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom