Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Hello,
This time i downloaded the file, from Odysee, using an addon in firefox named "Video DownloadHelper" - there are maybe other ways to achieve this. The file makes 685Mo, which is not too big finally for 2h40. The french gov really DO not want french people to watch it and it's happening now. But unfortunately for them, any can imagine what is going to happen : the Streisand effect :lol:
Just finish to copy it for my colleagues, i'll inform them about today and will explain how hard censorship this documentary is actually facing and will encourage them to take one USB key and come back home with it for the week-end - let's participate :thup:

If some want to and have problem to download it let's help each other to achieve this.

I can't help to think about what in reality is actualy governing a whole country : it's a small group of people, i would say less than 10, maybe less than 5, followed by many authoritarian followers, and these finally few people can truly be seen as a band of mafiosi trying to maintain the illegal position they were placed at ! If I think too much time about this grotesque situation i can help to think it's time to stop it, that it's too incredible that this last and last. This documentary is a good tool to redirect the average french people's frustration accumulated during these last months under a same objective, or a same thought : kick this gang out !

Last edited:
Visibly Odysee was down during a good hour and it seems to be heavily perturbed right now - what is happening is incredible, I heard that this site/platform was created in response to YT censorship, and look what is happening, even more if you take into consideration that the producer declared that you can now spread the reportage !? :scared:

I would say that the french mafiosi government is actively tracking any new copy and that the worldwide mafia is putting much pressures on the site. Maybe the down of the is temporary, or maybe they decided to cut it off, but we have here at this right moment a clear "raising" in term of intensity of the battle, this would be similar to one of the opponent bringing a new weapon on the battlefield under a conventional war.
At least, I have it ... and I wonder if I have to take care, are they going to fetch the documentary on everybody's PC now ? I'm going to rename the file with something like "2020HolidaysConfinedAtHome.avi" :-P

Let's see how this evolves. If the community wants the file I can of course arrange to transfer it - did someone else downloaded it ?

At this right time it's really an intensification of the battle.
To continue with an image, you can imagine that this reportage is like a new weapon, a missile that can divide itself at wish, very powerful one and this one got an high charge of TNT (True Networked Truths ^^) The mafia tries to colmate this as much they can but it doesn't much work, they can only try counter the effect by applying new layers of lies & repression. How will this end ?

BTW, Odysee seems back, and i see many copies of the documentary, good sign :thup:

did someone else downloaded it ?
I bought and downloaded it before it was cut down. Same here if someone needs it. I'll get some cheap USB keys.

I'm going to rename the file with something like "2020HolidaysConfinedAtHome.avi"
Same here, good idea !

I hope that is going to gather people as I've seen many comments on Facebook.
People are either all in it or absolutely against it and quote "fact-checker" like "Le Monde" and "Liberation".
Anyway, many are defending it which is reassuring.

If I think too much time about this grotesque situation i can help to think it's time to stop it, that it's too incredible that this last and last. This documentary is a good tool to redirect the average french people's frustration accumulated during these last months under a same objective, or a same thought : kick this gang out !
I can relate on that and it is hard for me not to fall into an urge of revolution.
I am definitely going to read this thread Shouldn't we be fighting this? and keep going on spreading the documentary.

The tipee funding pot is now also under pressure, and the work on the english translation is underway.
Vimeo who censored the documentary doesn't answer.

hold up : "On en saura plus lundi 😉 Vimeo clairement ne répond pas.... donc rdv lundi avec des avocats ! Quant à Tipeee la cagnotte est encore en ligne et ces derniers tiennent bons malgré les pressions qu ils subissent également pour héberger notre cagnotte ! À suivre ..."

"pour l instant NOUS N AVONS TOUCHÉ AUCUN CENTIME ! Vimeo ne répond tout simplement pas donc rdv lundi avec des avocats - Tipeee fonctionne toujours, la cagnotte est en ligne et ces derniers subissent eux également des pressions mais pour l instant tout le monde tient bon 🙌🙌🙌"

Other videos :

Back
Top Bottom