Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

I downloaded it too and can provide a copy :-)
It seems that this video is spreading like wildfire, despite, or perhaps more accurately because of, the attacks it is undergoing. For exemple, a well known French actress, Sophie Marceau has openly supported the documentary and others known people are following...

Je pense que c'est un bon moment pour rehausser le moral et pour se faire nous pouvons remercier Marcel qui vient de sortir une dernière vidéo toujours aussi hilarante mais qui en plus démontre certaines synchronicités dans les évènements qui se sont déroulés ces dernières semaines pour en arriver au confinement, une relation entre les déclarations/décisions politiques et les attentats en France :
Sur la fin de la vidéo il remercie et encourage à le rejoindre, et cela et une réaction remarquable car c'est au final de la coopération et cet aspect clé que nous connaissons tous ici qui et de travailler en réseau.

I think it's a good time to raise morale and to do so we can thank Marcel who has just released a last video as hilarious as ever but which also shows some synchronicity in the events that have taken place in recent weeks to reach the confinement, a relationship between political statements / decisions and the attacks in France:

At the end of the video he thanks and encourages to join him, and this is a remarkable reaction because it is in the end cooperation and this key aspect that we all know here that and to work in network.

I didn't know Ariane Bilheran before Hold Up. She has a You Tube channel that reports on her many works. In particular, she has worked on the issue of children's sexual rights and the WHO propaganda on this subject.
She also has a well-featured personal website.
45 minutes from an excellent presentation of "Political Ponerology" very detailed and explanatory! Thank you Aniram super trouvaille.😉

Hello everyone, here is the complete interview of Ariane Bilheran conducted as part of the film Hold Up.
C'est drôle, j'étais venu ici justement pour poster cette vidéo que je viens de finir de regarder, mais je vois que j'ai été devancé ! J'en suis heureux. Cette interview remet vraiment les pendules à l'heure, Ariane Bilheran est d'une intelligence littéralement lumineuse.

I didn't know Ariane Bilheran before Hold Up. She has a You Tube channel that reports on her many works. In particular, she has worked on the issue of children's sexual rights and the WHO propaganda on this subject.
She also has a well-featured personal website.

I had a look on her youtube channel today, and I picked up an interview of 2 years old but oh so up to date regarding what we are living no. It could have been titled "how to survive in a brave new world". Too bad it's not in English because it would have suit so perfectly in the thread "Shouldn't we fight this", and some others too.

Salut,
Juste une photo reprise d'un blog que je fréquente souvent, c'est dans l'air du temps, bon à transmettre je dirais :

Je colle la photo :
Photo.jpg

For our english mates, this pancard says :
Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes outlawed or corrupt

Hello everyone, ryu shared the video about the October 31st full moon last month ... It was very interesting, so here's the video about the November 30 full moon by the same author. This sheds light on the astronomical upheaval already mentioned in the thread " outer Space and inner Space science"

This could also belong to the corona-thread, but it's in French so I post it here.
It an episode of "Les guignols de l'info" from 2005. Silvester Stallone explains "the business plan" of the pharmaceutical industry. Replace the avian flu by Covid and you pretty much get the mess we are now. Enjoy!

Interesting interview of Doctor Louis Fouché (already quoted here) by Fabien Moine (Planete360) on the narrative of the government and the media on the need to be vaccinated against Covid19-21. Dr. Louis Fouché is not only an anesthesiologist, his knowledge in psychology, social science and many other fields related to humans and the environment are fascinating. I loved the end of his intervention from minute 34.
Louis Fouché : Injections et COVID, dangers possibles

Back
Top Bottom