Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Je viens de repasser sur un site que j'ai dans mes bookmark depuis un temps et ai fait une découverte intéressante.
Le livre de (ou sur) Gurdjieff "La vie n'est réelle que lorsque je suis" est disponible en audio à la page suivante :
De plus, on peut sauver les 24 mp3 (bouton droit souris + enregistrer le lien voire la cible du lien)

I just went back to a site I've had in my bookmarks for a while and made an interesting discovery.
The book by (or about) Gurdjieff "Life is only real when I am" is available in audio at the following page:
Moreover, you can save the 24 mp3 (right mouse button + save link or link target)
Thank you @dredger for this link !
What's more, another audio book is available on the same website : Gurdjieff's "Récits de Belzébuth à son petit-fils".
De plus, un autre livre audio est disponible sur le même site web, tiré des "Récits de Belzébuth à son petit-fils" de Gurdjieff :

A short extract from a debate on science and/or transhumanism with the (in)famous Dr. Laurent Alexandre and Jacques Attali :
Un court extrait d'un débat sur la science et/ou le transhumanism avec l'(in)fâmeux Dr. Laurent Alexandre et Jacques Attali :
« - (J. Attali) C'est une longue histoire qui fait que l'homme, progressivement, cesse d'être un homme pour devenir un objet. Et devenir un artefact, un...
- (Journaliste) Un surhomme, un...
- (J. Attali) Un objet parce la seule chose qui est immortelle, c'est un objet. Nous sommes mortels, la table ne l'est pas. Et donc la seule façon de devenir immortel, c'est de devenir un objet. Donc la grande tentation du transhumanisme, c'est progressivement, en nous faisant progressivement avoir des prothèses...
- (L. Alexandre) ...de nous transformer en cyborgs.
- (Journaliste) Mais d'éliminer l'humanité ! En fait, c'est ça ?
- (L. Alexandre) Non mais la 1e étape n'est pas celle-là ! La 1e étape est de garder un corps biologique pendant quelques siècles, quelques millénaires, et d'augmenter nos capacités par l'ingénierie génétique. (...)
»

My translation :
"- (J. Attali) It's a long story which makes that man, gradually, cease to be a man to become an object. And to become an artefact, an...
- (Journalist) A superhuman, a...
- (J. Attali) An object because the only thing which is immortal, is an object. We are mortal, a table is not. So the only way to become immortal, is to become an object. So the big temptation of transhumanism, by allowing us gradually to have prosthesis...
- (L. Alexandre) ... to turn us into cyborgs.
- (Journaliste) So to eradicate mankind ! Indeed, is it that ?
- (L. Alexandre) No but the first step is not this one ! The first step is to keep a biological body for several centuries, several millenia, and to increase our abilities by genetic engineering. (...)"

It's crazy how close their ideas are from what the Cs have said about 3D STS beings becoming 4D STS beings and then pure 1D matter : objects, indeed, because they "decide" in the process to lose their soul !
C'est fou comme leurs idées sont proches de ce que les Cs ont dit à propos des être SdS de 3D devenant des êtres SdS de 4D puis pure matière (1D) : des objets, en effet, parce que dans le processus ils ont "décidé" de perdre leur âme !

First, I made a mistake : in the extract, the woman asking (naive) questions and reacting is not a journalist, but, according to E&R which just published an article on this debate with the full video, is "Éliette Abécassis (sefarad jewish writer, daughter of a great talmudist).
Look at the article for more details.

In 2015, as I mentionned in another thread, I stumbled upon a video with Alain Soral describing the "masters of the world" (and in France, IIRC, particularly Attali and Bernard Henri-Lévy) as kabbalists.
I wonder if those people are inspired by this esoterism to push the transhumanism (of course they will become, or try to become, the upgraded superhumans, while downgrading others into human slaves/robots and/or getting rid of them, replaced by robots/AI).
I know that Alain Soral claims that one of kabbalists' tasks (or dreams) is to create a golem (kind of artificial sub-human, in the like of Frankenstein's monster ?).
And I remember quite well a video of a conference given by J. Attali in a jewish congress, where he exposed the "10 ideas that Jews brought to the world", one of them being that "Nature is imperfect, and it's mankind's duty to perfect it". (Alas, I have not been able to find this video again - if you know it, please send me an MP.)
Of course, with this idea and the development of sciences and techniques (or technologies), it leads directly to transhumanism...

Last edited:
I did not want to create a new thread for this, but i just found by hazard, reading comments on a french website, a link to recent russian movie (war movie) in central africa (about the situation end of 2020, so it's also very recent). I started the video and finally watched all. It's refreshing, I liked it, and if I post it here in the french section it's because it was traduced in french, so, enjoy :)

Another good intervention by Ariane Bilheran to understand totalitarism :

And in addition, some other readings :

Super réponses de Francis Lalanne aux grande gueules, ce qui est marquant, c'est qu'on voit qu'ils essaient de le piéger mais sont en fait désarmés face à son honnêteté "crasse", bravo Francis :

Super answers of Francis Lalanne to the "Les Grandes Gueules" (well known french program), what is striking, it is that we see that they try to trap him but are in fact disarmed in front of his natural honesty, bravo Francis:

Une vidéo intitulée "26 raisons pour refuser les vaccins" sortie hier.
Je suis en train de l'écouter en fond, en général il fait de bonnes vidéos, mais celle-ci dure longtemps : 1h50
Je présuppose qu'il a fait un bon travail (à l'instar de ses autres vidéos) et donc qu'elle peut être relayée à toute connaissance hésitante, voire même à des vaccinés (non pas pour leur faire regretter leur geste, mais afin qu'ils refusent la prochaine injections)

A video entitled "26 Reasons to Refuse Vaccines" released yesterday.
I'm listening to it in the background, he usually makes good videos, but this one is long: 1h50
I assume he did a good job (like his other videos) and therefore it can be relayed to any hesitant acquaintance, or even to vaccinated people (not to make them regret their gesture, but so that they refuse the next injections)

Ca se passe en Belgique, j'ai hésité à mettre cela dans la section humour ...
Je l'ai postée à mes collègues et j'ai commenté en disant que derrière tout cela, à la fois l'incohérence des mesures et le fait que s'ils continuent à appliquer des mesures (qui devraient être exceptionnelles et justifiées, ce qu'on sait qui n'est pas le cas), c'est selon un objectif plus large de contrôle social (ingénierie) afin que la population s'habitue doucement à se voir réduire ses libertés.

It happens in Belgium, I hesitated to put it in the humor section ...
I posted it to my colleagues and commented that behind all this, both the inconsistency of the measures and the fact that if they continue to apply measures (which should be exceptional and justified, which we know is not the case), it is according to a broader objective of social control (engineering) so that the population slowly gets used to having its freedoms reduced.

Je pensais ne pas pouvoir voir la vidéo, n'étant plus sur fbook, mais visiblement ça marche.
Courte vidéo où un certain Aurélien, et félicitations à lui, a réussi à ce que le "journaliste" démontre lui-même qu'il n'est pas journaliste, dit autrement, Aurélien l'a joué finement sur ce coup, et transmettre cela à certains de vos contacts, selon leurs affinités à aimer rester cohérent et logique, ne manqueront pas de remarquer. Sur ce, vous pourrez enclencher sur cette "preuve" comme quoi, si l'on remarque bien, c'est ainsi sur tout les plateaux : la presse pousse dans un sens et dès lors n'a plus le droit de s'appeler presse, ou eux des journalistes. Cette vidéo devrait faire le buzz ça ne pourrait amener que du bien (selon le point de vue d'un SDA :whistle: ^^)

I thought I wouldn't be able to see the video, since I'm not on fbook anymore, but it seems to work.
Short video where a certain Aurélien, and congratulations to him, succeeded in making the "journalist" show himself that he is not a journalist, in other words, Aurélien played it finely on this shot, and transmit that to some of your contacts, according to their affinities to like to remain coherent and logical, will not fail to notice. On that note, you can click on this "proof" that, if we notice well, it's like that on all the platforms: the press pushes in one direction and therefore no longer has the right to be called press, or them journalists. This video should make the buzz it could only bring good (according to the point of view of an STO ^^)

Another good intervention by Ariane Bilheran to understand totalitarism :

And in addition, some other readings :

The three parts of the article have been published on one Focus on French Sott:
Psychopathologie du totalitarisme — Le délire paranoïaque, les aspects du projet totalitaire, et comment sortir de l'aliénation collective

Thanks Maat for having shared those very good articles. :flowers:

J'ai trouvé ce passage venant d'une interview plus longue (que je poste aussi) très éclairant et démonstratif, c'est en rapport au fait qu'on retarde l'utilisation de l'ivermectine sous prétexte qu'il faut plus de preuves - la 2iem vidéo : (2 minutes)

Voici le lien vers la vidéo complète de 34 minutes :

I found this passage from a longer interview (which I am also posting) very enlightening and demonstrative, it is in relation to the fact that the use of ivermectin is being delayed under the pretext that more evidence is needed: (2 minutes)
+ link to full video of 34m

Back
Top Bottom