Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

"Vos dirigeants devraient avoir honte d’avoir refusé les traitements précoces" Paolo Zanotto​

"Your leaders should be ashamed of themselves for refusing early treatment" Paolo Zanotto

Radio-Québec Inc.

@Radio_Quebec

- «95% de patient en état grave sont des vaccinés en Israël.» - «85-90% des patients sont vaccinés double dose.»

1628189311003.png
Photo à graver dans tous les cerveaux.....
Passeport sanitaire pour aller diner en tête à tête sur une terrasse mais pas pour entrer dans une rame de metro bondée... La logique de Macron est claire...

Photo to be engraved in all brains.....
Sanitary passport to go to dinner on a terrace but not to enter a crowded subway train... The logic of Macron is clear...

Covid-19 : en Angleterre, l’antivax Piers Corbyn piégé en caméra cachée par deux youtubeurs​

Se faisant passer pour des hommes d’affaires ayant investi des parts dans le vaccin AstraZeneca, Josh Pieters et Archi Manners affirment avoir acheté le silence du complotiste, figure de proue des anti-vaccins outre-Manche.​

Covid-19: in England, the antivax Piers Corbyn trapped in hidden camera by two youtubers
Posing as businessmen who have invested shares in the AstraZeneca vaccine, Josh Pieters and Archi Manners claim to have bought the silence of the conspiracy theorist, figurehead of the anti-vaccines in the UK.

Passe sanitaire : des manifestants défilent à Paris après la décision du Conseil constitutionnel​

Plusieurs centaines de contestataires étaient massés dans les rues de Paris ce jeudi soir, scandant leur opposition au passe sanitaire.
Health pass: demonstrators march in Paris after the decision of the Constitutional Council
Several hundred protesters were massed in the streets of Paris this Thursday evening, chanting their opposition to the health pass.

Everyone has been very active here! well done ! I have this little thing left:
This 38-minute recording seemed to me a good basis for living the separation from our relatives and neighbors who look away or no longer speak to us. By showing clearly the uselessness of the need to justify oneself or to debate or defend oneself. In France, perhaps, "seceding" is not the first idea. I have not read this author elsewhere. I wrote down quickly, and I didn't check. If there are any corrections, please report them. As it has been useful to me, I hope it can help. Let's save our energy to use it wisely ...

The author: “Here is the first episode of a soliloquy accompanied, I hope, by your comments, preparatory to my next book, which will be a manual of self-defense against the caste, by the massive use of internal secession. "

ou :

When we do not agree with the values of a group, we leave the group, we secede.
We defend our values, we keep our identity, it means staying free
We are not at war.
If the others rejoice in a dictatorship over us idiots, ridiculous in our sect, if the reactions are violent, it is with the aim of regaining control of the system.
Because it is a fight in prevention, against other secessions.
Secession came from the refusal of other "unionists" to take note of a (another) point of view and the need therefore to prevent secession.

People who have their conscience for them are not making the revolution, they are seceding.
The people from whom you secede hate you, they are ready for any violence to make you stay ;-)
In this power struggle, they need you more than you need them. In Rome the people (the servants) were withdrawing. The bottom of the pyramid also has power.
Solidarity as a tool of domination. To protect you, we submit.
The revolution is an 'ass catcher', of the elite, the central state.

Everyone cultivates their own garden, one must 'withdraw' from this system dominated by a caste.
To withdraw, to be able today to realize the fact that the only political method to change the system and to recover the control of our destiny, to recover our freedom, the only way to achieve this, is secession.
Secession from these impostors who live on our backs, by explaining to us that we are idiots, that they know everything and who benefit from our work, our commitment.

If we are to regain our fundamental freedoms, we must organize ourselves by seceding, acting non-violently.
We don't need to get up, we're already up. They are seated and want to regain power with a 'pass', we are standing. Let them make their rules.
We don't need their gaze to love us.

The planned book: The notion of secession, domination of the caste.
Then practical details: it is the self-defense manual provided in 3 parts:
First an urgent subject: in connection with the mass surveillance project, a generalized system of coercion, Chinese-style surveillance, and control by tracking (fiscal, already real). To escape from mass surveillance (mobility, banking and administration) is fundamental and calls for techniques in order to escape from the eyes of the caste.
Then 2 other subjects planned:
-cultural independence (undermine this hypnosis of the system and of the media industry whose job it is to zombify minds);
- resist the great collapse, neither enslaved nor dependent but autonomous and independent.

L'auteur : « Voici le premier épisode d'un soliloque accompagné, je l'espère, par vos commentaires, préparatoire à mon prochain livre, qui sera un manuel d'auto-défense contre la caste, par l'utilisation massive de la sécession intérieure. »

Tout le monde a été très actif ici ! bravo ! il me reste cette petite chose :
Cet enregistrement de 38 mn m'a semblé une bonne base pour vivre la séparation d'avec nos proches et voisins qui détournent le regard ou ne nous parlent plus. En montrant bien l'inutilité du besoin de se justifier ou de débattre ou se défendre. En France, peut-être, « faire sécession », n'est pas la 1ère idée. Je n'ai pas lu cet auteur par ailleurs. J'ai noté rapidement, et je n'ai pas vérifié. S'il y a des corrections, merci de les signaler. Comme cela m'a été utile, j'espère que ça peut aider. Gardons notre énergie pour l'utiliser à bon escient...

Quand on n'est pas d'accord avec les valeurs d'un groupe, on sort du groupe, on fait sécession.
On défend ses valeurs, on garde son identité, c'est rester libre
On n'est pas en guerre.
Si les autres se réjouissent d'une dictature sur nous les cons, ridicules dans notre secte, si les réactions sont violentes, c'est dans le but de la reprise en main du système.
Car c'est une lutte en prévention, contre d'autres sécessions.
La sécession est venue du refus des autres « unionistes » de prendre acte d'un (autre) point de vue et le besoin donc d'empêcher la sécession.

Les gens qui ont leur conscience pour eux ne font pas la révolution, ils font sécession.
Les gens dont vous faites la sécession vous détestent, ils sont prêts à toutes les violences pour vous faire rester ;-)
Dans ce rapport de force, ils ont plus besoin de vous, que vous n'avez besoin d'eux. A Rome le peuple (les serviteurs) se retirait. Le bas de la pyramide a aussi du pouvoir.
La solidarité comme outil de domination. Pour vous protéger, on vous soumet.
La révolution est une 'attrape-couillon', de l'élite, l'état central.

Chacun cultive son jardin, on doit 'se retirer' de ce système dominé par une caste.
Se retirer, être capable aujourd'hui de conscientiser le fait que la seule méthode politique pour changer le système et pour récupérer la maîtrise de notre destinée, récupérer notre liberté, la seule façon d'y arriver, c'est la sécession.
La sécession d'avec ces imposteurs qui vivent sur notre dos, en nous expliquant qu'on est des cons, qu'eux savent tout et qui tirent profit de notre travail, de notre engagement.

Si nous voulons récupérer nos libertés fondamentales, nous devons nous organiser nous-mêmes en faisant sécession, en agissant de façon non violente.
Nous n'avons pas besoin de nous soulever, nous sommes déjà debout. Eux sont assis et veulent récupérer le pouvoir avec un 'passe', nous sommes debout. Les laisser faire leurs règles.
Nous n'avons pas besoin de leur regard pour nous aimer.

Le livre prévu : La notion de faire sécession, domination de la caste.
Puis modalités pratiques : c'est le manuel d'auto-défense prévu en 3 parties :
D'abord un sujet urgent : en lien avec le projet de surveillance de masse, système de coercition généralisée, surveillance à la chinoise, et contrôle par tracking (fiscal, déjà réel). Se soustraire à la surveillance de masse (mobilité, bancaire et administrative) est fondamentale et appelle à des techniques afin de se soustraire au regard de la caste.
Puis 2 autres sujets prévus :
-l'indépendance culturelle (saper cette hypnose du système et de l'industrie médiatique dont c'est le métier de zombifier les esprits) ;
-résister au grand collapse, ni asservi, ni dépendant mais autonome et indépendant.

Why do globalists and governments want a 100% vaccination rate at all costs?

OSTER Elizabeth a retweeté

FranceSoir
@france_soir

Appel du Pr Montagnier : "Il faut abandonner et refuser la vaccination obligatoire" au vu des effets secondaires actuels. "C'est une course où le virus aura toujours une longueur d'avance. Une erreur stratégique qui impacte l'avenir de l'humanité."

Prof. Montagnier's appeal: "We must abandon and refuse mandatory vaccination" in view of the current side effects. "It is a race where the virus will always be one step ahead. A strategic error that impacts the future of humanity."

Vaccination: les raisons de la méfiance​

Sur le thème de la vaccination, les pouvoirs publics qu’ils soient politiques ou médiatiques chantent la même musique, jusqu’à basculer dans la propagande idéologique. Le journal Le Temps n’a pas hésité à prendre clairement parti en titre, laissant de côté son rôle d’informateur pour se muer en influenceur. Les publications de Tamedia ainsi que la RTS tentent de répondre aux questions des sceptiques en interrogeant les mêmes «experts» depuis le début de la crise. Pendant ce temps, les entreprises pharmaceutiques font gonfler les prix de leur vaccin et les fuites de contrats signés entre les différents pays et ces entités donnent, une fois de plus, raison à ceux qu’on préfère encore taxer de complotistes.

Vaccination: the reasons for mistrust
On the subject of vaccination, the public authorities - whether political or media - sing the same tune, to the point of tipping over into ideological propaganda. The newspaper Le Temps has not hesitated to take a clear side in its headline, leaving aside its role as an informant to become an influencer. The Tamedia publications as well as the RTS are trying to answer the questions of the skeptics by interviewing the same "experts" since the beginning of the crisis. Meanwhile, pharmaceutical companies are inflating the prices of their vaccines and leaks of contracts signed between different countries and these entities give, once again, reason to those who still prefer to be labelled as conspiracists.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

kW1AXQYZ_mini.jpg

anti pass sanitaire

@anti_pass_vax
· 1h
INFO MANIF : incroyable mobilisation pour la #Manifs7aout à #aixenprovence contre le #PassSanitaire
INFO MANIF : incredible mobilization for the #Manifs7aout in #aixenprovence against the #PassSanitaire

1628330118032.png

Hello everyone,

I came across a video of an astrologist, M. Legrand who presents the main astronomical events of 2022. Here are its main points:

- Conjunction between Pluto and the Sun in January in Capricorn. The Sun will give "life" to the plutonian energy, which is an energy of destruction and rebirth. Symbolicaly, Life and Death will come together to show us what is dead, what needs to die/end and what needs to be born/ begin.

- Conjunction between Saturn and the Sun in Aquarius in February. The Sun will give "life" to the energy of Saturn but also to the planets and comets Venus, Vesta, Pluto and Mars which are in Capricorn (Saturn is the ruler of the Capricorn). This might cause health problems. Be careful not to be swallowed by negativity. the energy of Saturn may help bring forth the realities of our societies.

- Conjunction beween Jupiter and Neptune in the sign of the Fishes in March /April. The last time it happened, it was in 1856. There was catastrophic floods in France and elsewhere. This time however, Mars will also enter the Fishes. Mars is the planet of war and violence, so it might accentuate and worsen the effect of the other two planets. It will maybe manifest with tempests at sea, violent storms etc... Note that water is the element of that symbolise our emotions but also spirituality.

- Mars will act like a detonator pretty much throughout the whole year, communication will be difficult between the conformists and those who are not. We have to stay vigilant and calm. Conflicts inside families, inside nations and between nations is possible.

- Conjunction between Uranus and the Sun in May. Individuals and sections of societies will look for new ways to communicate, be in relationship with each other.

- Conjunction between the Sun and the Black Moon in June..We will enter in a period under the Black Moon, what was hidden will be revealed. It will be painful if we're not ready to hear the truth.

- Conjunction between Uranus and Mars in August. There will be a great need for radical change. Uranus is also the planet of electricity, risk of violent storms. There might be a lot of social tensions, between people, but also between rulers and their population.

- Pluto will enter the sign of the Aquarius (the sign that symbolises Society and Humanity at large) in January 2023. It will stay there for 20 years. .The last time Pluto entered this sign was in 1777.

J'ai l'intention d'annuler ma mutuelle qui m coute 68 euros par mois et que je paie pour rien depuis 3 ans...
Ne sortant pas de chez moi et les frais de chauffeur/voiture étant trop important, je ne consulte pas de médecin...
Pourtant j'en aurai besoin pour mes yeux, vue qui baisse...
Qu'en pensez vous sachant que je suis prise à 100% pour mon dos qui a été fracturé 2 fois en 1995 et 2003 d'où mon handicap actuel ?...

I intend to cancel my mutual insurance which costs me 68 euros per month and which I have been paying for nothing for 3 years...
I don't go out of my house and the driver/car expenses are too high, so I don't consult a doctor...
Yet I would need one for my eyes, my eyesight is going down...
What do you think knowing that I am taken at 100% for my back which was fractured twice in 1995 and 2003 hence my current disability?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Etant donné que je ne me ferai pas vaccinée, je ne pourrai plus avoir accès aux médecins généralistes , gynéco, dentiste, etc...
A quoi bon payer pour rien... Cela fait déjà 3 ans que je ne vois plus aucun médecin alors que précédemment j'avais une visite régulière chez chacun d'eux une fois par an...

Since I will not be vaccinated, I will no longer have access to general practitioners, gynecologists, dentists, etc...
Why pay for nothing... I haven't seen any doctor for 3 years now, whereas before I had a regular visit to each of them once a year...

1628359760507.png

Florian Philippot

@f_philippot

·
2h

Il se passe quelque chose d’incroyable dans le pays. Et ce n’est qu’un début ! 38è semaine de résistance pour Les Patriotes et jamais eu autant de monde, de paix et d’énergie ! #manif7aout #Manifs7août

Something incredible is happening in the country. And this is just the beginning! 38th week of resistance for Les Patriotes and never had so many people, peace and energy! #manif7aout #Manifs7aout

Back
Top Bottom