Venezuela's Presidential Elections 2024

These puppets of psychopaths always leave the country to continue with their continuous blows from the governments where they feel sponsored. Something makes me think that Edmundo is just doing "his job" because he has no other option and doesn't know how to get out now. It's just another person they took out of a cereal box and that's it. Delaying or delaying U.S. attacks.The U.S. and Venezuela have always revolved around complying with the whims of the U.S.Such as giving political immunity to important personalities of the opposition, not arresting them, letting them participate in the elections, letting sabotage continue and not arresting anyone of importance, etc. even when the evidence is sufficient and despite the collateral damage to the population.

The government of Venezuela must be acting on Russia's recommendation and that's fine because Maduro is not a good leader at all. lately, his actions remind me a lot of Putin's strategy, to let the quarter stretch until the right moment comes.

President of the National Assembly responds to Edmundo González about alleged coercion to recognize Maduro as president

“You are accusing me that I coerced you in some way, I have other evidence to the contrary. Don't force me to show them because I'm willing to do it,” Rodriguez told the national press.

The deputy assured that he has recordings of personal conversations that he had held with González Urrutia. He said he was willing to show them.

Ultimatum to Edmundo González to rectify accusations of coercion for recognition of Nicolás Maduro
Similarly, the president of the Assembly said that he had not shown the evidence, according to him, out of prudence. He also called Gonzalez a coward for signing something he did not agree with.

On the other hand, Rodriguez asked Gonzalez to make a correction of what was said within 24 hours or he would show the evidence he claims to have.

"If in the next 24 hours you do not deny this unfortunate accusation that you have made, I will show the evidence of the conversations that you and I held face to face," Jorge Rodriguez reiterated.

Edmundo González Urrutia says he signed the letter recognizing Nicolás Maduro under duress of the Venezuelan government
Edmundo González, the candidate of the Venezuelan opposition, has been in exile in Spain since September 8. The document that has his signature and with which Maduro is recognized as the winner of the July 28 elections is dated September 7.

According to González, he signed that letter under duress from the Maduro-led regime.

Jorge Rodríguez: Edmundo González is a man who has no words

The president of the National Assembly, Jorge Rodríguez, said that the former candidate of the opposition extremism, Edmundo González Urrutia, “is a man who has no word.”

"Every day I would look at the letter and see the things that this man said and the things that he did, and I would think: this man has no word. That for me is one of the worst conditions that a human being can have, one of the worst conditions that a politician can have,” the head of the Venezuelan parliament said in a special interview with Telesur.

"We had promised to keep in reserve the letter that Edmundo González delivers to the president of the National Assembly, marking a milestone from the header because it is not recognizing neither the Assembly of (Juan) Guaidó, nor Mrs. Dinorah Figuera, but recognizes the National Assembly of Venezuela that the people voted for in the year 2020, and the five branches of the state,” he stressed.

He added that Edmundo González, when he arrived at the Spanish embassy, cut off communication with María Corina Machado and established connections with the Bolivarian government. "You, Mr. González Urrutia, were the one who sought us out to raise your decision to leave the country,” he said.

Back
Top Bottom